All Comments on 'HypnoDad'

by VilHaMer

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange8 months ago

So I'm going to be honest with you. When I saw the title, and then the byline, I was immediately and deeply revulsed. Because in my mind this was going to be about some sick pervert hypnotizing his daughter to get her to fuck him, and that would be some rapey - ass, non-consensual crap. So I clicked on the story intending to read the first two or three paragraphs only to verify my first impressions. You know... "my daughter so hot! I have to find a way to fuck her! I know how to hypnotize people so I'll do it to her!" What I found instead was one of the best written, best told father daughter incest stories I've ever read. Incredibly well paced. You built upon each layer after each layer. This thing was absolutely wonderful. All that, plus it was thermonuclear hot. You are an incredibly gifted writer! I loved the story from start to (almost) finish. I'm not a huge fan of whole family incest stories. No particular reason, they just don't scratch my itch like just straight father daughter. But that didn't matter here. This was a fantastic story, five stars, and a favorite. Then I had to go on and read some more of your stuff, and amazing! It's every bit as good! Thank you so much for a fantastic tale. As well as a wonderful lesson about the dangers of prejudging something before you find out about it. Kudos again!

VilHaMerVilHaMer8 months agoAuthor

@WyndsofChange: Thanks for the great feedback! Glad you enjoyed the story. I guess the title isn't the best; I just used it because I already have a story called "HypnoMom". Stay tuned for "HypnoDaughter", "HypnoSon" and all kinds of other "Hypno" prefixes, I guess. ;-D

TabooTales1TabooTales18 months ago

So, from a porn point-of-view, I loved the ending. From a more realistic "does this make sense?" perspective, it kinda lost me. I feel like it was too easy. But even with that in mind, this was still a five-star piece of work. Almost completely well-crafted, the characters were deeply reasonable and fun, and it is nice when the horny daughter isn't upset about sharing her father for once since so many stories go for that trope. I will agree with WyndsofChange that the title really made me think this was going to be a far more sordid tale that I'd find myself checking out of and I'm worried some will pass on this story because of the title alone. I hope that's not the case because it's worth the read.

VilHaMerVilHaMer8 months agoAuthor

@TabooTales1: Thanks for the feedback. :) Yeah, these stories don't always make sense, they are just made up, after all. :D

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That...was not at all what I expected. It certainly turned out HAF though. I'm questioning how much Ali was even hypnotized. It seems like she was in charge from the beginning, or even before. I'll bet, unknown to Dad, she's had Ava lapping her pussy for a while now. What a great job of misdirection, and again, what a HAF story. 5/5 stars only because the system doesn't allow more.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This all real if I may ask?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This all real?

VilHaMerVilHaMer8 months agoAuthor

@Dewey Cheatham: Thanks for your feedback. I did have something in mind for a summary of backstory, like going into what (if anything) has been coordinated between the ladies, but in the end I thought the surprise worked better. :)

@Anonymous: Nope. Hasn't actually happened. It's just my filthy, filthy, depraved imagination. :)

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks8 months ago

Really really great sexy story. BUT, it would be better with the daughter fucking both parents without the other knowing. Way sexier.

VilHaMerVilHaMer8 months agoAuthor

@cleveland1rocks: How do you know that isn't what happened? ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

should have been in mind control, or at least had it in the tags, for those that filter on that one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn, this was exceptional. I loved the ending too, made for a nice resolution regarding the one sticking point of how horny and monopolizing Ali was getting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh also if he's a Dr. He has patients not customers. Same with the mom in hypnomom. Either massage clients or PT patients would be the proper terms.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 Stars. I was hoping that Ali would walk down the stairs in some smoking hot lingerie. After reading the idea of her hiding the bra from Daddy, I had high hopes of Ali hiding a sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer satin panties, sheer stockings and frilly ankle sox with heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

Then Mom wearing the same when she walked in. Love these two fuck sluts.

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

Hot as Hell, really great twist at the end. Five stars!

VilHaMerVilHaMer8 months agoAuthor

@Crusader235: Thanks bunches. :)

MrBill36MrBill368 months ago

Your story and buildup were fantastic. The story ended as I had already predicted it would. Would be nice if things like this actually happened. Absolutely loved it. 5*’s

VilHaMerVilHaMer8 months agoAuthor

@MrBill36: Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wasn’t a huge fan of the ending but that’s personal taste. Was hoping for the cheating angle and forbidden nature of it all.

Nonetheless a well written story and I love how the whole “tingle” thing kinda hints at some sort of conditioning and manipulation from the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't ordinarily like hypno stuff on Lit, you've done well!

Love the way you write, puts my head right in it

GthordGthord8 months ago

Wow, this was phenomenal!

7FtAndProportionate7FtAndProportionate8 months ago

Highly enjoyable.

Constructive criticism:

The end was rushed. The wife had no dialogue whatsoever to finding her daughter and husband in a compromising situation, which seemed strange regardless that she was expecting it. Additionally, the final sex scene was the climax and would have been much better drawn out into something a bit longer than a half page of oral.

Overall, really liked it, and I look forwards to reading more from you.

VilHaMerVilHaMer7 months agoAuthor

@Gthord: Thanks. :)

@7FtAndProportionate: Yes, I agree that the ending was a bit abrupt; there wasn't much in the way of seeding what Ava's response would be. I could have expanded on that, but decided to cut it short and move on to the next story I'm writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think an alternate ending will be great

And take as long as you like to do it.

Can understand that you're working on a new story. Totally totally get that But I think you built the story up really well and I think the ending could have more in it Because it's so really good story.

Absolutely no criticism on this as it's your story!

But it was a very good story. I do hope that perhaps you are adding alternate ending or parallel universe ending perhaps?

I look forward to seeing more stories by you. Thank you very much for what you've done so far.

cunnylicker72cunnylicker725 months ago

The story definitely got me "tingling" in me nethers...I sort of had an idea Ava was in on it, somehow. That phone call with Ava, while Ali was grinding on Daddy and he later was eating Ali's pussy, was a foreshadowing, for instance. Very hot, btw... I agree with other commenters, regarding the rushed "surprise", at the end. It was still delicious, though. I give it 5 Stars, Two Thumbs Up and One Hell of an Erect Cock rating.

VilHaMerVilHaMer5 months agoAuthor

@cunnylicker72: Thanks for your vote and comment - glad you enjoyed yourself. :)

Halston775Halston775about 1 month ago

Excellent story. A lot of erotica AND a lot of story. I very much enjoyed the buildup. Personally, I thought end was fine. It was like sex itself: a long buildup, then an intense climax, then it's done.

Really enjoyed!!

UncleFester623UncleFester62311 days ago

totally hot story. excellent twist. loved the domme side of Ali.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVilHaMer@VilHaMer
1442 Followers
I have been writing erotic stories for many years, but mostly in Norwegian. Recently, I started playing with the idea of writing in English, and thought I could publish them on Literotica in addition to my own Tumblr blog: https://vilhamer.tumblr.com/archive