HypnoDad

Story Info
Dad hypnotizes daughter to lower her inhibitions...
24.2k words
4.75
110.3k
226
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,442 Followers

"... and when you hear the number 'zero', you will open your eyes and wake up, feeling refreshed."

I was using my softest voice, speaking slowly and deliberately as I rounded off the session with my daughter. I had been working with her on and off for months, spending time in the evenings before she went to bed.

"Three... you feel the energy coming back to your arms and legs..."

When I started adding hypnotherapy to my practice, it hadn't been with this in mind. I had intended to expand my customer base, not use it on my own family.

"Two... you're beginning to feel lighter, coming out of your sleep..."

Little did I know it was going to be the best career move of my life. The self-improvement market had really taken off over the past few years; instead of reading self-help books, people contacted therapists like me to help them with their problems. My income more than doubled as a result.

"One... you are beginning to wake up, becoming more and more alert...

I say 'problems'... what I mean is 'insecurities'. Hypnotherapy had become mainstream now. People didn't just use it to deal with trauma or anxiety, they came to me for all sorts of things: dealing with stress, trying to stop smoking or biting their fingernails, gaining confidence... That's what we were doing here. Alisha wanted to become more confident.

"Zero."

"Mmmh..."

She slowly opened her eyes. Those lovely brown eyes of hers. And she had such a beautiful face. I was glad she hadn't gone down the route so many of her friends had done, using fake eyelashes, lip fillers and that kind of crap. My daughter was gorgeous. And that wasn't just fatherly love talking; she had inherited her mother's natural beauty and hardly even needed makeup to look good. Lying there on the couch in the dimly lit living room, she was so beautiful, I'd get all teary-eyed if I started thinking too much about it.

"How do you feel, honey?"

"Mmmm... so relaxed... Thank you, Dad..."

"You're welcome. Now you should get ready for bed."

"Yeah..."

I stood up and went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water while she took a minute. When I returned, she was sitting on the couch, stretching and yawning. Man, was she pretty. Supple and graceful, neither too fat nor too skinny; slight, youthful curves around the hips and chest...

At first, I hadn't believed her when she told me a couple of years ago that she hadn't started dating yet. A girl like that, I would have thought I'd have to beat the boys away with a stick. Apparently, though, she did that perfectly well on her own. Whenever someone had asked her out, she had said no - not because she didn't want to, but because she was nervous.

This is actually pretty common. People who come to me for treatment would have meltdowns at the very idea of speaking in public, breaking out in cold sweats if somebody asked them a question in meetings. Some had such low self-esteem that they didn't see themselves as viable partners, thinking that if somebody showed an interest in them, it would have to be some kind of prank.

Hypnotherapy could actually help. I'd had a great deal of success so far, and most of the job is actually done by the patients themselves. Mostly, it's not that they don't know how to talk in public - it's not that they actually are unattractive or unable to perform a certain task, it's just that they think they are. Once they get rid of that little monster on their back who says: "You're useless, you can't do this.", it gets a lot easier.

Your boss asks you to tell your colleagues what you've been working on for the past three weeks? Easy. You've done the work, so you know the stuff, now it's just a matter of saying it out loud to the group. That attractive woman next door drops hints that she'd love to go out some time? And you'd like that too? Okay, well, then simply ask if she'd like to have dinner with you this weekend. Easy. In theory.

Alisha had always felt awkward as a teen. Gangly. Weird. Limbs all out of proportion. And sure, for a little while that might have seemed to be the case. Her pelvis took time to widen, of course it did. And her breasts didn't immediately turn from nonexistent to full-fledged hooters, that doesn't happen to anybody.

Puberty can be a real bitch, causing the body to develop in all sorts of weird ways. A few years in, though, her body had really started to settle in. Now at 18, she had blossomed into a beautiful young woman. She, however, still felt like that awkward gangly teen she had been some years ago. This had turned her into something of an introvert, even though she really wanted to be outgoing and social.

Alisha used to be much more of a social butterfly when she was younger, and I could tell she really wanted to find her way back to those times. She also wanted to resume her hobbies, like swimming and cheerleading. When her body started developing, though, she immediately felt awkward in those tight outfits.

Hence, hypnotherapy. She knew I was doing well with my patients, so she had persuaded me to take her on as well. At first, I had been pretty dismissive, because I didn't feel like she needed this kind of help, but after seeing the tears build up in my little girl's eyes, I hadn't been able to refuse.

So there it is. We spent one or two sessions a week here on the couch, working on her insecurities. I was chipping away. Moving slowly. Trying to get her to realize the truth. The thing is, that can be hard. No matter how many times you tell a person that they're beautiful, the message just doesn't penetrate. It's something that they have to manage to tell themselves. So rather than repeating "you're beautiful" over and over, we just worked on her general confidence.

Alisha said she really wanted to go on dates. She just didn't have the nerve to ask anybody out, and after years of denials, none of the boys who were likely to be interested would dare ask her, since they were used to her shooting them down if they tried.

Also, the way she acted around people wouldn't necessarily attract them anymore. A lot of people are fairly plain-looking, but have tons of charisma that makes everybody think they're stunning. How you behave, how you dress, how you smile, how you walk... these things are just as important as your looks. They're all a part of how people perceive you. As Alisha had started to behave more like an awkward dweeb than a sexy teen, it seemed she had become less desirable over time. That's what she thought, anyway.

Now, this wasn't really about changing her personality. She was already in there - that daring, outgoing young woman she wanted to be. This was more about letting her out. Helping her crack through that shell the shy, awkward teenager had created to avoid standing out. It was about lowering her inhibitions. Getting rid of those little monsters on her back who would tell her not to do that thing she wanted to do. Make her feel less awkward in social situations.

"Do what you really want." was the typical message. That's the kind of thing we worked on in our sessions. "Take the initiative. See your goal and go right towards it. You are a strong and confident woman - just like your mother. Nothing can stop you."

It sounds like a bad motivational speech, but it was just the sort of thing that I felt might work for her. Alisha's social life wasn't suffering because she was ugly or mean, but because she lacked confidence, and I felt that was a shame. Such a fine young woman really shouldn't feel like she can't go on dates.

Okay, so it felt a bit weird at first. A dad isn't supposed to make his daughter more likely to date boys and wear clothes that make her more desirable to people around her, is he... But after the first couple of sessions, it really started to feel like I was working on one of my ordinary patients. This was just the kind of thing I was helping them with every day.

And she is a fine young woman, I thought to myself. When she lay there on my couch and I had her under my spell, I tried to stay objective and judge her like I would any other female patient. What I saw was a beautiful eighteen year old girl, who was supposed to date people and hang out at the mall with friends. Soon, she'd be going off to college. Socializing, dating... and yeah, having sex. While it was a bit difficult to think about my daughter as a sexual being, more than anything, I wanted her to be happy.

I left the living room and followed my daughter upstairs. We had spent almost an hour today - a bit long. I thought it was going pretty well, though. Alisha was beginning to show some signs of improvement, going out to see her friends more often without having to be encouraged. I was eager to see what the effects would be after several weeks of hypnotherapy.

I stood in front of the mirror and brushed my teeth before bed. I was already thinking about what kind of things I could encourage Alisha to do in the coming weeks. Maybe ask out a boy she liked? Nah, too early. Maybe just a few smaller steps, like... Hmm... like what?

"Do the thing you want to do." I repeated to myself, as if rehearsing how to say it next time.

It should be calm, but encouraging. I tried a few more sentences, in my best radio voice:

"You are in charge. You can do what you want. Don't let your inhibitions stop you."

No, actually, I shouldn't say it like that, should I... Positive reinforcement is stronger than negative. Mentioning the problem could remind her of it. Telling her that she has inhibitions could make her feel like she wants to hide again, behind that safe, comforting shield she'd created for herself.

"Take what you want. Nothing can stop you."

Yeah, maybe. That was the kind of thing I'd been telling her already. I could just try to find some other variants of the same encouragement.

I finished up in the bathroom and looked at my watch. It was past midnight. Time to turn in. I headed to the bedroom as quietly as I could, trying to avoid waking Ava. My wife had already gone to bed a couple of hours ago; being an airline pilot meant she quite often had weird work hours. As one of the rare few female pilots out there, she'd been promoted pretty fast the last few years as part of the airline's recent equality drive. It meant more work, and she also had to travel a lot, spending a lot of time away from home, but at least the money was good.

Besides, Ava's recurring absence had brought Alisha and I closer together. We would make our meals together, work in the yard, sit and chat... Those talks were really nice - and, of course, they were how I first heard that she was having issues. It felt really good being taken into her confidence rather than being shut out. Typically, daughters don't necessarily feel comfortable opening up to their parents - much less their dads - and tell them about her feelings and problems.

I had a lot to be grateful for. As I went to bed, I felt like the luckiest man alive. Sleeping next to my beautiful, successful wife, in the room right next to my beautiful daughter... it was more than any man could ask for.

I woke a bit early the next day. I felt drowsy. Like the kind of drowsy you feel when you've woken and it's too late to go back to sleep, but you feel like you could probably manage it if you tried. It was Friday; I only had two clients today and they were both after lunch, so I could actually take another couple of hours...

Then I heard some clattering noises from the kitchen. I became more alert, my mind taking another step away from going back to sleep. I glanced at the radio clock. 6:12 a.m. Might as well get up, I thought. Have a nice, long breakfast. Maybe get to the office early. Get some paperwork done.

I stumbled out to the bathroom and yawned as I looked in the mirror. The light was dimmed low all over the house; my wife liked it like that in the mornings. I could still see that I needed a shave, though. And a shower, actually. Shave first, then shower? Yes. I had time to cook something nice this morning. I'd do it myself, as usual; having a busy career woman for a wife meant she didn't always have time to cook for her husband. At least she always made coffee.

I laughed to myself as I started up the electric razor. Nah, we had never been a 'traditional' couple, there was never any question about her giving up her career. The success she was having, not to mention the money she was raking in, we had always taken it as a given that this family thing was going to be a team effort. Cooking and cleaning, raising the kid... teamwork was key.

As I stood there in front of the mirror, letting my thoughts wander, it occurred to me that I actually quite enjoy the sound of an electric razor. As a kid, I used to wake to the sound of one every morning, as my dad did his morning rituals in the bathroom next to my room. I closed my eyes and moved the razor gently back and forth across my chin. It was nice. This was going to be a nice morning.

A minute later, I figured that it was going to be even nicer than I'd thought. I felt a pair of soft arms embrace me from behind, then two loving hands started stroking my stomach... and a few seconds later, they wandered down to my genitals. I was pleasantly surprised to feel movement between my legs, as my wife had apparently found time for a bit of morning intimacy.

Gentle strokes up and down my inner thighs, soft fingers with a touch of sharp nails just hinting at some animalistic tendencies... I knew what was coming next. She placed one hand around the base of my limp cock and the other gently embraced my balls. Then she took me in her mouth, making me swell up. My cock started hardening and quickly grew to full size between her lips.

"Mmmmh..." I moaned.

She started a delightful sucking motion first. Then she moved her head back and forth, slowly fucking me with her relaxed, open mouth. Damn, it felt good. It was so long since the last time she used her mouth on me... so long I couldn't even remember... I wondered why she was feeling so frisky this morning. Maybe it was that bracelet I bought her a couple of days ago? Or maybe she just loved her man so much that she wanted to give him an early morning blowjob like she used to do before our lives grew too busy?

I didn't know and I didn't care. I just stood there with the shaver running and enjoyed the pleasurable sensation of her warm, wet mouth slurping away at me. Maybe I should get up this early more often, I thought. Even though it meant I'd less sleep, it clearly had its advantages.

I opened my eyes slightly and checked the progress in the mirror. I was just about finished with the shave, but I could probably make it last a few more minutes, I thought with a grin. Still drowsy and on my way into a fog of sexual enjoyment, I reached down with my free hand and ran my fingers through her hair. Her long, silky, black hair... For our anniversary next month, I was definitely going to buy her a....

Woah, hang on, back it up. I flinched. Black hair? Suddenly, I was wide awake. An ice cold shiver ran down my spine as my brain now remembered that Ava had dyed her hair a distinct light brown with blonde highlights just a few days ago. Still feeling that silky smooth hair run through my fingers, I looked down towards the floor in front of me ... seeing the top of my daughter's head.

"Alisha, what the fuck...?!"

At first, I was about to shout. Then, as if on cue, I heard noises from the kitchen and it occurred to me that advertising what was going on to the whole house might just make things worse.

"Alisha, what the fuck are you doing!?" I whispered as loudly as I could while still feeling pretty sure my wife couldn't hear.

My daughter had her eyes closed. She seemed completely absorbed in what she was doing and kept sucking at my cock while making tiny mumbling noises:

"Mmmm... mmm..."

"Alisha ..." I said and put a hand on her shoulder, pushing her away.

"Mmm!" she mumbled loudly, resisting me, reaching around my leg and holding herself in place.

"Alisha, get off..." I kept whispering, grabbing her ponytail and pulling her backwards.

Now... you know that "mhm" noise people sometimes make when they want to respond in the affirmative, but keep their mouths closed? Alisha just unleashed the opposite of that.

"M-mh!"

She looked up at me with anger in her eyes. I was completely taken aback. Normally, she only gave me a look like that when she was furious with rage. As her mouth came off my cock, she left it open and a stream of drool was hanging from my dick to her lips.

"Honey, stop that..."

"Uh-uh!" she exclaimed even more loudly, shaking her head.

"Sssshhh..." I kept whispering.

"UUUUUH!" Alisha kept insisting more and more loudly, mouth still open, her head pushing forwards towards the rock-hard cock standing out in front of her face.

I was desperate to avoid alerting my wife to what was happening. I really didn't need that right now. I needed to resolve this situation myself. Alisha kept getting louder and louder, angrily protesting the fact that I was pulling her head away from me. In that moment, it seemed like the only thing that would make her quiet was for her to get what she wanted. Desperate, I relented.

"Shush-ussh-ussshhh... just... be quiet, all right...?"

"Mmh..." she replied, once again with her mouth full.

As soon as she was allowed to suck me again, she seemed satisfied. She immediately quieted down, like a baby who's been given its pacifier, and focused on the job. To be fair, it felt amazing. A warm, willing mouth first thing in the morning... And Alisha was a natural. For the first few moments, she seemed clumsy, not really knowing what she was doing. Then she started adjusting to my feedback.

It was like she was inside my mind, reading my body language perfectly. Every time I moaned with pleasure, she kept doing the thing she'd done to make that happen. When my cock jolted because she touched a sensitive spot, she kept returning to that spot with swipes of her tongue. Her mouth was warm, wet, lively... and her hands never stopped touching my sensitive skin.

"Uhhh... uuuhh... ohh!" I moaned, my head beginning to spin from the sensation of my daughter's mouth on my cock.

"What was that, baby?"

I shook myself out of the stupor as my wife called out to me from the kitchen.

"Uh! Oh, I... uhh... Nothing! Just... noticed something."

I tried to stop myself from making noises and hoped the sound of the razor would drown out anything audible from the bathroom. Quickly, I opened the tap to get some water running, hoping that this would help as well. Alisha was also getting louder...

"Mh... mh! Sllrrpphh... MMM!"

"Quiet! Quiet..." I hushed her.

I was getting more and more nervous. Surely, Ava must have heard something. She could walk in on us any second!

Alisha didn't even look up at me. She just continued sucking cock like she'd never done anything else before in her life. Every time she pushed her head forwards, I felt the tip of my cock nudging against her soft palate. She tried pushing further, seemingly attempting to get my cock all the way down her throat, but she wasn't quite able to do it. Then she let her tongue whirl all around the tip instead, giving me intense stimulation for a few seconds before trying to swallow me again.

It felt amazing. So amazing, in fact, that I was beginning to get dangerously close to the edge. I was astonished. Her mouth was bringing me to orgasm faster than my wife had ever managed. The risk of getting caught was the only thing stopping it. I wasn't able to relax enough to make myself cum like this - my heart was pounding with fear of being discovered, causing the world as I knew it to collapse on my head.

Suddenly, I heard from the outer hall:

VilHaMer
VilHaMer
1,442 Followers