HypnoMom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now where is that red..." I muttered as I looked through the bottles on the counter. Finding a nice little Zinfandel from Napa, I poured myself a large glass and had a gulp. Swallowing away, I started dreaming of strong, husky men ravishing me to their hearts' delight. My free hand found its way down between my legs and started stroking both my clit and my swollen lips, sensitive as they were after I had gotten all excited. It felt really nice. I emptied my glass with the left hand and fingered myself with the right; several fingers slid inside my slippery cunt and tried to get me to cum right there on the kitchen floor. It still wasn't working, though. Frustrated, I began mumbling to myself.

"Dammit, I just can't get off like this... but I really need to cum, I'm so pent-up... I need a man here to fuck me. Hard. Maybe I'll give Derek a call tomorrow and see if he's available - he always used to like coming over for a quickie ..."

Derek was a guy from down the road. We met at a garden party a couple of years back, he was separated from his wife at the time and needed ... well, somebody like me, really. A woman who loved sex and didn't want any strings attached. So we hooked up, became pals who had dinner and screwed each other from time to time. Hadn't seen him for a while, though, seeing as he'd found a more permanent girlfriend, but I heard it wasn't going so well these days, so I might as well give him a shout and see if he's free. In the mean time, I poured myself another drink and thought to myself that I'd down that, go upstairs and hit the sack. Maybe try one more time up there, with a vibrator or something, and if it didn't work, just drop it and go to sleep. I downed the rest of the wine and put the glass down on the kitchen counter.

Suddenly, I felt something behind me.

"What..? Oh, it's you... Honey, you startled me. Wh.. what are you doing? Let go of my arm..."

"You need to cum, mom..." I heard him say. He spoke a bit distantly, as if he wasn't fully present in the moment.

"Wha.. oh, you heard that..." I sighed. "Well, yes, it's true. I haven't been with a man for some time and... Well, you shouldn't concern yourself with that, sweetie. It's just... wait, what are you doing..?"

I now noticed that his hands were moving down my forearms, then he took hold of my wrists and placed them on the counter. No, not placed. Held. Pressed down, hard. He pushed my wrists down on the counter, and as his body squeezed up against me, I realized that he was completely naked. A sudden fright jolted through me as I felt something hard press up against the skin between my thighs.

"Danny?! Stop! What are you doing?!"

"I will help you, mom..." he said in the same monotonous voice.

It suddenly dawned on me. The hypnosis...

"Oh... shit."

I could feel the blood drain from my face. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. He was going to "help" me ... with what I "needed"..!

Standing like this, I could not stop him. I was beginning to panic when I realized this. My hands were held firmly on the bench in front of me, unable to push him away. I was bent over the kitchen counter so I couldn't duck away, my legs were already spread apart, and my pussy was dripping wet. There was nothing standing in his way! I tried to break free. Nothing doing. I started shaking my head in disbelief, but no matter how much I tried to deny it, this was definitely happening. I was about to get fucked by my own son. That was definitely my son's cock I felt brushing up against my moist pussy lips, pushing, probing, trying to penetrate my slippery hole.

"No... honey ... stop this! Y-you can't ... f-f-fuck your own mother!"

"I will help you cum, mom..."

"Shit! What is happening?! No... this can't be happening... oh, for the love of ..."

My stream of words was interrupted by a yelp as my son penetrated me.

I was cursing myself as I felt him sliding all the way inside, filling me up completely until he reached the bottom. With a slight thrust of his hips, he pushed up against my cervix and caused me to utter a small cry of pain. Damn. I loved the feeling of being filled to the brim like this. Being impaled. By a cock way too big for me. Like this one. But this couldn't be, I couldn't allow this to go on.

"Honey, I ... n-need you to s-stop now..." I muttered while he thrust himself into my depths.

"I will help you, mom..." he just kept saying, completely focused on the task at hand.

"Fuckk..." I kept cursing while taking his cock from behind. But I didn't want to blame him. Internally, I kept yelling at myself for creating this situation. "It's not his fault... not his fault ... Sarah, you dumb bitch, this ... this is all on you... Don't ... blame him..."

I was beginning to lose myself in the feeling. I had never been fucked this good. This hard. My son's rock hard shaft plunged deeply into my silky, wet hole, and it felt like it was meant to be there. Like it was made for me. My eyes were beginning to glaze over; I tried to catch my breath and focus, but the feeling was so mesmerizingly good that I just couldn't see straight. There was also something in the whole situation that triggered a feeling deep inside me - something about how wrong this was, and that this somehow made it even more thrilling. I kept protesting, but I could hear my own voice getting hoarser and less persuasive. Even I could hear that I didn't really mean what I said.

"Please no ... pleeease no... pleeeeeease... nnnn... oh!"

"Cum, mom." he kept on muttering under his breath, still gripping me tight while thrusting his cock harder and harder up my dripping cunt.

"Oh no, please ... son... Danny... you have to... ohmygawd... stop... please ... awh... fuck..."

"Cum, mommy."

"God... shit... stop... noooo... f... fff... fffffffuuuuuuck!"

I was cumming. I couldn't help it. That rock hard son of mine just fucked the orgasm right out of me. His dick pounded my poor underused cunt, stimulating me in ways I didn't think possible. He was so tall, the angle of penetration meant he was shoving his cock right up against my G-spot, causing my legs to shake long before the orgasm actually hit. When it finally did, I couldn't keep myself upright and noticed that my son was actually holding me up, supporting my whole weight. He kept fucking me, pushing me hard up against the kitchen counter. My knees kept banging against the drawers, but I didn't feel the pain. All I felt was that earthquake of an orgasm, tremors travelling through my entire body. It was so intense I couldn't even scream. All that escaped my mouth was a series of gasps. I could feel the taste of blood in my mouth, like I'd just ran a marathon. I hadn't cum like that in years. If ever. I had no idea I needed this so much.

Danny's voice woke me from my stupor.

"Did I help, mom?"

"Yes, dear..." I just muttered, low on energy and beginning to come to terms with it all. "You gave mommy her orgasm, Danny, good job... You can let go of me now."

His grip on my arms let up and I could feel his hardness receding, sliding out of me. As he let go of me, I let myself sink down to my knees and took his cock into my mouth, sucking off my own juices. I sat there for a few seconds, head spinning. Then the absurdity of where I was suddenly struck me:

"What the fuck am I doing!?" I half whispered, half screamed to myself. It probably didn't come out very loudly, but in my head, voices were sure screaming their lungs out. Okay, I just needed to stop for a minute. Take stock. Figure things out. Take this goddamn cock out of my mouth. This young, meaty, delicious cock... No, stop that. Bad. Bad voice in my head.

I stood up and faced him ... and noticed that there was definitely something off with his expression. It sort of looked like he was asleep, not fully present. I instantly knew that I needed to take care of him. I took his hand and led him upstairs, not sure if he was still actually under hypnosis or if this was the conditioning doing its work. No matter what it was, I felt I had to get him to bed, so he could be safe and wake up tomorrow all good again.

"Come here, honey, to bed now. Sleep and wake up tomorrow, nice and rested."

"Did I help you, mommy?" he said, in a state of lethargy.

"Yes, dear, you helped mommy very well. Thank you very much. Now go to sleep."

He perked up at my thank you and seemed happy when he crawled under the duvet. I closed the door behind me and made my way back to the bathroom, locked the door and sat down in the shower. I stayed down on the tile floor, holding the shower head to my chest, trying to absorb what had just happened.

What had happened was that I had been raped by my own son. Although, I thought, is it technically rape when he does it because you told him to? Is it rape ... if you enjoy it? Because I had enjoyed it - there was no denying that. The shock aside, my orgasm was not simply caused by the physical stimulation, but from the whole ordeal. Sure, my body had loved getting nailed from behind like that, but my mind seemed to love it even more that it was my son who was doing the deed. It was so ... filthy. So forbidden. So bad ... yet so intimate.

And what was that at the end? Why did I fall to my knees, sucking away as if to clean my own juices off him? It was like it happened automatically, I didn't even think before doing it, really. Was that really something I'd gotten used to with my other lovers the last few years? That after we've fucked, I just get down on my knees for cleaning service? Or was there something in me that wanted to finish him off since he didn't actually cum? Shit... did something in me want my son to cum...? Without realizing it, I started masturbating again. Only when I felt my orgasm approach did it occur to me what I was doing. Within minutes, I had my second powerful orgasm of the evening, and it sunk in just how strong the fantasy of my son was. It scared me. Thinking of him ... and doing taboo things with him ... actually turned me on. Massively. Enough to cum without help.

* * * *

The next day, Danny sat with me at the breakfast table. I quickly deduced from his manner that he was fairly oblivious to the events of the night before. I breathed a sigh of relief, but I still wasn't sure how I was going to handle the situation. I knew I needed to figure out what had gone wrong if I was going to correct it. Because I was planning to correct it, right? Oh, I couldn't deal with this right now, I just needed to go to work and get my mind off whatever the fuck this was. That, at least, went smoothly. I had a full schedule and challenging cases; strained muscles, cramps, a recurring case of inflammation requiring both exercise and massages... by the time I finished, I realized that I had been so preoccupied that I hadn't thought about shopping for dinner. As I got home, I was thinking about maybe finding something in the freezer. As it turned out, Danny was ahead of me on that.

"Dinner's almost ready, mom. I rustled up some ground beef and made that risotto you like so much."

"Really? That's great, sweetie, thank you!" I said, surprised at the initiative.

Danny smiled happily and finished setting the table. He hadn't cooked properly for us in years. He had also cleared the yard, trimmed the trees in the garden and tidied up in his room. The food was lovely, and once we were done, Danny cleared the table and put the dishes in the washer. I thanked him again and noticed that he perked up a little every time I said the word "thanks". Knowing the things I knew, I just couldn't help but wonder how much of this new-found behaviour was down to my actions, and how much of it was really Danny himself trying to improve on his way of life. As I reminded myself when I started down this road, posthypnotic suggestions only work if the subject agrees; he cannot be made to do something he really doesn't want to do. This must be Danny trying to be helpful, I thought. After all, I hadn't specifically told him that I needed him to make dinner today. But I guess I had mentioned something about having a busy schedule... Anyhow, I needed to get on with the next session. I need to bring him under. To... fix... what had gone ... wrong.

"Would you like another massage today, dear? Get those muscles loosened up from all the yard work you've been doing?"

"Yeah, that'll be great, mom." he replied and wasted no time getting ready. I was kind of grateful he was so easily persuaded, so I didn't have to make up excuses or fool him into having another session. I went upstairs and grabbed a quick shower, as I was still a bit sweaty from work. Sometimes I showered at the studio, but today I wanted to get home early.

"I'm ready, mom!" I heard Danny say from his room.

"That's good, son, I'll be right there." I replied and used a big towel to dry my naked body. I looked in the mirror and tried to be objective about what I saw. It was pretty good, I thought. A bit fuller around the middle than in my college days, but I still had that slight hourglass figure... wide hips, shapely legs ... boobs big enough to give a man trouble keeping his gaze up. A man like Derek, for instance. I really should give him a call and see what's up. But first, the 'Danny problem'.

I put on my bath robe and slippers, then went over to his room, where he had already gotten ready by stripping down to his underwear and lying down on his bed. I did the same thing as before; sitting on his upper thighs and massaging his back, gently at first and then more firmly, while at the same time preparing his mind with relaxing conversation. As the minutes ticked by, my words started to bring him slowly into a state of harmonious relaxation. After a while, I began using the triggers and prepared his mind for my little treatment.

"I will count down from five, and when I reach zero, you will be filled with a calm, soothing feeling. You will be in a beautiful place where all your dreams come true, and you feel perfectly safe and at ease. You will then open your eyes, take a deep breath and say that you are feeling very relaxed, before falling deeply into a soothing trance again. Five.. four... three... two.. one ... zero."

"I feel very relaxed..." Danny spoke, and I repeated this several times until I felt sure he was in a trance. At that time, I felt I needed to ask some tough questions.

"Danny, sweetie... you are in a safe, wonderful place, where nothing wrong can happen. Can you see it?"

"Yes." he muttered.

"Is it a room in a house?"

"Yes, my room."

"That's good, your room is a good place. Nothing bad can happen here, and nobody can get in here and hurt you, isn't that right?"

"Yes, it's safe."

"And you know who is safe to talk to? Who will never be angry with you or do anything to hurt you?"

"Yes, mom. Mom is safe."

"That's right, son, mom is safe. Mommy is right here. When I count down from five, you will say that talking to mommy is safe, and a feeling of confidence will flow through you. Five, four, three, two, one, zero."

"Talking to mommy is safe..."

"That's right, sweetie. Very safe. When I count down from five, you will say that talking to mommy is safe, and you will feel that nothing you say or do can possibly hurt mommy's feelings, because you're such a good boy. Five, four, three, two, one, zero."

"Talking to mommy is safe..."

"Danny, sweetie... do you know what you did with me last night?"

"I... helped, mom."

"That's right, baby, you helped mommy, and you were very good. Mommy is very grateful. Do you remember how you helped your mom?"

"She needed to cum."

"That's right, she did need that. And you were a good boy who helped her with that, weren't you. Because you will help her with anything, is that right?"

"Yes, I will do whatever mommy needs."

This was it. This was the moment. I just needed to be specific about this. Change it from "whatever" I needed to "housework" I needed. Tell him that he should help me with specific things, by doing specific tasks. No more of that "anything" business. Of course, normally, he would not include such a thing as sex into that equation, but when he was under my influence, he clearly did.

Oh. There it was. Like a curtain had been drawn from my eyes - I couldn't believe I hadn't seen it before. I got it now. Hypnosis... it can't make a person do something their conscious mind won't let them do. Ergo ... Danny must have wanted me. These repressed urges, they had been kept down by Danny's conscious will holding them back. He wanted me, but he had not allowed any such a thing to happen, so he had in essence built a wall between himself and his desires. Then I had come in with my jackhammer and broken down that wall, telling him that it was a good thing to do. Basically, telling him that wanting me was a good thing and that he should act on it.

"Oh, honey... have you been fantasizing about me...?" I whispered, and Danny seemed to nod, but didn't vocalize an answer. I pressed him: "Danny, have you had erotic feelings about your mother?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me about these thoughts?"

"Yes..."

"Remember, this is a safe place, nothing bad can happen here. When I count down from five, I want you to say that you are safe and at peace, and take a deep relaxing breath. When you do that, you will feel able to talk about anything without fearing any repercussions. Five, four, three, two, one... zero."

"I am safe and at peace ..." I heard him breathe deeply and calmly, his body relaxing.

"What erotic thoughts have you been thinking about your mom, Danny?"

"I want to have sex with her."

Wow. No beating around the bush here, I thought.

"Why do you want to do that, Danny?"

"I love mommy."

"Are you attracted to her?"

"Yes."

"Do you find her body attractive?"

"Yes."

"What is it about it that you find attractive?"

"Her breasts are nice and big, they make me want to touch them. Her butt is round and makes me want to hold it and smack it with my hands. Her lips are..."

As Danny was talking, I felt myself getting more and more flushed. My skin blushed heavily as he started to describe what he wanted to do to me. He desired me. He actually wanted to have sex with me. I felt myself getting wet just by thinking about it.

"Did you enjoy having sex with your mother, Danny?"

"Yes."

"And do you want to do that again?"

"Yes, very much."

I wanted it too. I could feel it - my body ached for him, lusted for him. His hands on my skin, his mouth on my mouth, his cock in my pussy. But we couldn't do it again, of course we couldn't. This was bad, very bad. The fact that one voice in my head kept reminding me that it was also oooh so good ... that just couldn't be allowed to overrule all the logic, all the sense. This... this was fixable. I just needed to be precise about this, tell him that I still needed his efforts, but specifically for housework. And that while it was okay to have feelings for his mother, he should not act on them. I got up and paced a little back and forth while trying to make a mental note of what to say to him.

A couple of minutes went by and while I was still compiling a point-by-point list, I heard Danny stirring on the bed.

"Do you need sex, mom?" he muttered, sitting up.

Of course I was going to say no. Every fibre of my being was screaming it. Every part of my reasoning, sensible brain said no, naturally. So why had I still not said anything a full minute after Danny spoke? This singular voice in my head, the one arguing with all the others, why was it being so persuasive?

"Let him do it, you stupid bitch! You've never had a cock this good!"

"What about Danny? He can't... surely this will mess him up? He can't actually enjoy this?"

"Sure he does! You've seen to that. Every time he does a thing you need, he will feel like the king of the world! And you just found out he's already into you! He wants you! You want him! Who cares about anything else?"