HypnoMom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaah! Danny, baby... mommy's really sensitive down there now ... reaaally seeeeensi..."

"I know, mom." I heard him hum between licks. "I'm going to make you cum again."

I immediately started trembling. He wasn't kidding. It didn't take long either. A few minutes, if that. Then I started shaking again, and once again bucked my hips uncontrollably up at my son's face.

"AAAAH! Oh, honey! That's so ... sweet ... of you ..." I exclaimed, gasping for air. But apparently, that still wasn't the end of it.

"Again, mom. Cum again."

"What? Wait..."

"Cum for me, mom. Cum again."

"Wha... Danny, I've ... oh... OH! OHH!!"

I had no idea how he did it. But he did. My body gave in and another orgasm filled my senses mere seconds after the last one. It shouldn't have been possible - I was not really able to have multiple orgasms. I had tried for years, but never managed it. I just got so sensitive after an orgasm that the slightest touch felt like torture, it was way too intense to actually make me cum again. A few times I was able to have two in a row, but after that, nothing doing. Danny, apparently, hadn't gotten that memo.

"Again, mom. Cum for me."

"No, sweetie, no, wait... I can't..."

His tongue lapped at me, making my whole body twitch and spasm. Now a finger followed. Then another. Several fingers found their way inside me and found new ways to stimulate me without making it feel too intense. My head was beginning to spin. My legs were kicking aimlessly into the air.

"Cum, mom. Now."

"No, wait, babyy... Daaaaannyy!" I howled as yet another one made my body tremble. At this point I was torn between begging him to stop, and wanting it to last forever - a never-ending chain of orgasms. Once again, I felt my will break and succumb to temptation; I was ready to do anything my son wanted.

"Are you ready for my cock now, mom?"

"Yes..."

"Good, because you're going to be getting it a lot." he said sharply and spun me around so my head was just underneath him as he sat on his knees on my bed. "First, you're going to suck it, and when I cum, you will swallow everything. Understand?"

"Mhm..." I nodded obediently, already having taken his dick in my mouth.

As I looked up into his eyes, I realized what was going on. He did still have to actually say it, though, for me to fully take it in.

"The hypnosis worked at first, mom. You made me able to openly talk about how I felt, and after that, I just felt relieved that I didn't have to hide my feelings anymore. When I realized you wanted this as much as I did, I didn't feel ashamed anymore. I just did what we both wanted. Now I know that you want me to do whatever I want with you, so I'm going to do... just that."

I gagged as he started to fuck my throat. There had been a few times in my life when I had managed to deepthroat a guy's cock, but Danny was way too big. I just kept gagging and tears started running from my eyes as he force-fucked my mouth... but it didn't make me feel bad. Just used. In a good way. I could see the lust in his face above me and it turned me on so much I didn't just tolerate this abuse - I liked it. Had I not had his cock shoved down my throat at the moment, I would have encouraged him to keep fucking my mouth like the big, strong man he is. Eventually, though, he did stop. So he could give me something else. A jet of cum, right down my gullet.

"I'm cumming, mom... suck it.. swallow my cum ..." he moaned, pulling his cock slightly outwards so that I could suck him properly as he came.

"Mm...mh.. mh.. mmhh..." I moaned as I eagerly swallowed everything. Once I was done, he grabbed me and roughly flipped me over on all fours.

"I'm going to fuck you like the bitch you are. You like that, don't you?"

"Yes..."

"Say it. Say it, mom."

"Yes, I like it... I like you fucking me."

"Say you're my bitch. Say it!"

"I'm your bitch... your little bi-iiiiitch!"

He slammed himself right to the bottom of my wet hole. I was sloshing juices, the slapping and squelching sounds coming from us were turning us both on even more.

"From now on, your holes are mine and I get to fuck them whenever I want..."

"Yes.."

"Say it, mom!" Danny growled while pulling my hair, almost making me cum again with sheer excitement.

"Fuck me whenever you want! I'm ... my holes... yours... use them... fuck them... do what you want..."

I almost couldn't believe what I heard coming out of my mouth. Here I was like a bitch in heat, whoring myself out to my own son, begging him to shove his cock up my ass. But I kept going.

"Cum... where... you want ... my ... mouth.. pussy, ass, face... all yours. Use me and... cum as much as ... you can, everywhere ..."

"And you don't get to have sex with anybody else. Only me. Hear that, mom?!" he growled in my ear as he pulled me by the hair all the way up until I was standing on my knees in front of him.

"Yes!" I screamed with pain as tears filled my eyes, but I loved every second of what he did to me. "I'm yours! Your bitch!"

"Yes, you're my bitch to fuck." he said as he dropped me back down on all fours and kept fucking me from behind.

"Your bitch ... to fuck..." I just repeated, trembling as I was about to orgasm from the sensation of everything that was happening.

"Are you cumming, bitch?"

"Yes... oh..."

"Cumming on my cock?"

"Yes... on your ... cock..."

He started stroking my sides while sliding more gently into me, letting me cum while my vaginal muscles tightened fully around his engorged member.

"I'm going to do what you wanted, mom. What I have always wanted. I'm going to use you for sex. Use you as my little whore." He started taking me more roughly again, shoving himself into my depths as the post-orgasmic shivers filled me from within.

"I will ... fuck you ..."

"Oh my god, Danny!" I moaned.

"... whenever I want..."

"Yes, yes!"

"... cum wherever I want..."

"Yes, cum...!"

"You will suck my cock... when I want..."

"Yeeees..."

"...swallow if I ... want you to ..."

"Oh yes, please..."

"... or take it .. all in your face... like you're wearing it now ... you dirty slut!"

"Yes, yes, I'm your dirty slut ..."

At this point, I couldn't shout anymore, just whisper. Whimper. But I still encouraged him, answered his nasty words with dirty talk of my own, letting him know I was completely on board with ... anything. Everything. Suddenly, he started speeding up his thrusts, starting a frantic pace as he realized that he was about to cum again.

"I'm coming, mom!"

"Yes, baby, do it! Please! Please do it, please cum for mommy ... cum in mommy ..."

I felt an enormous wave of pleasure as he once again let himself go inside me. Spasms spread from his cock to my insides as he shot another creamy load inside my pussy. Inside his mother's pussy. After emptying himself inside me, he slid out and collapsed beside me on the bed.

"I feel ... sleepy, mom..." he muttered with a happy smile on his face, then he drifted off.

Orgasm, then delightful sleep. Maybe my hypnosis had had a bit of an effect after all ...