HypnoMom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, society? The law? Just... basic decency?"

"Decency, schmecency. Nobody's gonna know. Just let the kid do what he wants. What he needs. What you both need!"

I looked at my son and the bulge in his boxers. His eyes were glazed over and I got the distinct impression that he was really horny. I wondered how long he had felt this way about me. Standing there in nothing but my bathrobe, completely naked underneath, I shifted my weight from side to side, feeling my pussy burning with desire.

"Do you need sex, mom?" my son repeated.

"Yes..."

The word was barely audible as it escaped my lips. Danny stood up from the bed and started coming towards me. I took a step back, almost fearful, adrenaline shooting into my bloodstream and making me breathe harder. It was like going uphill on a roller coaster - knowing what's coming and desperately regretting getting on it, but being unable to stop it from moving towards the edge. Then he kissed me. Not like a son kisses his mom, but like a lover kisses his girlfriend. At that point, something inside me just snapped and went: "All right, then. Fuck it. Fuck everything. Let's not care about anything anymore. I don't care if the whole world burns, I need this more than anything else."

There was no stopping him now anyway. He took off my bathrobe and his shorts followed soon after. He stood in front of me with a giant erection that I desperately wanted to feel inside me, pushing against my naked skin. His hands were all over me, stroking my sides and feeling my breasts. Breathing heavily, I closed my eyes and felt his mouth greedily kiss my neck. He started to push my legs apart and I could feel his stiff cock slide in between them, pushing against my moist pussy.

I was spun around and pushed down on the bed, completely at his mercy. He stood there, towering over me, that tall, strong son of mine, with his lovely cock standing proud, pointing towards me. Then he grabbed my waist and maneuvered himself into place.

"Oh!" I cried as he penetrated me.

"Ohh, mom..." he moaned, sinking all the way into me.

My hands started touching him, stroking his strong arms and his chest, doing their best to make him feel good. My cunt was so wet he had no trouble sliding effortlessly into me, but the muscles clenched hard around his cock every time he slid outwards, causing him to moan with pleasure.

"Do you like fucking me, Danny... Do you like fucking your mommy...?"

"Yesh... oh yes, mom, it's so good..." he muttered, seemingly lost in a world of pleasure. His mouth was open and drool started dripping from his lips, his breath going ever faster and deeper as he thrust deep into me.

"Harder, please, Danny... harder..." I moaned and felt him respond; he grabbed my hips and started fucking me like a wild animal while I kept moaning and crying: "More... more!"

"Yes, mom... yes ..."

I wrapped my legs around him properly and felt him pound me hard into the mattress. Then, just as I was thinking that he couldn't possibly fuck me any harder, he grabbed my waist, lifted my whole body off the bed and started to take me standing up. My whole body weight now served his purpose; he lifted me up a bit, then dropped me back down, basically impaling me on his massive cock.

"OH! Shit! God, Danny!" I started yelling, completely out of control. My hands scratched and clawed at his back, as if trying to clasp at something to hold myself up. It was an incredible feeling of both pleasure and pain, all at once, as he pushed so deeply into me that I felt like I was going to pass out. Before I knew it, my pussy drenched my son in my juices, cumming all over his dick while I squealed and gasped for air.

"I'm gonna cum, mom..." he moaned in my ear, triggering an immense lust in me.

"Yes, Danny, be a good boy and cum for mommy... Cum inside her, that's what she needs..."

He made a few more powerful thrusts up into my cunt before tensing up and pushing me against the wall. I then felt him explode. It was unbelievable. His cock throbbing, I could feel his whole body twitch. I kept myself wrapped tightly around my son's manly body, and he held me in a vise-like grip while he shot what felt like a gallon of cum right into my depths.

"Oh, God!" I cried, legs trembling with excitement. "Yes! Yes! Cum in me! Cum in me! I need it, shoot your cum in this pussy...!"

Sweat poured off our skin, making us slippery as we rubbed against each other, but I wasn't going to slip off. Not until he had finished.

"Oooooooww ... mmmmmmmhhh..." he moaned loudly.

"Oh my god... my son is cumming inside me... this is so dirty - I love it! Keep going, sweetie, until you're completely drained ..."

His cock kept twitching as he emptied himself inside me. I could feel it pulsating, pumping all his cum deep into his mother. It felt like his orgasm lasted for several minutes. Eventually, he started to go limp and slid out of me. I let myself drop down and stood on the floor, looking down. I was glad I'd had my tubes tied a few years ago when I saw the amount of cum dripping out of me, leaving a white, sticky puddle on the floor. His father never came like that.

I squatted down and took him in my mouth - I seemed to be making a habit of this, doing it as if it was part of my duties to clean him up. As I sucked on the swollen, purple head, I noticed that I didn't mind, even though it was attached to my own son. He tasted so good, I actually started smacking my lips and making little "mmm yum" noises. A moan escaped him as I licked him clean and I realized that he must be really sensitive at this point, so I stopped and stood back up.

"Thank you, sweetie, thank you for making your mother feel so good..." I said, noticing that he perked up and started smiling at my words. He still seemed a bit aloof, though, and I couldn't help but wonder just what was going on inside that head of his. How awake was he, really?

"Come on now, son, it's time for you to go to bed..."

"Yes, mom.."

I now knew that I was not going to stop. I would keep using my son for sex. As he lay down to sleep, I once again conditioned him to enjoy what we were doing.

"I am going to count down from ten, Danny." I said calmly. "As I do, you will feel yourself relaxing more and more, your whole body going limp and letting your muscles relax. Ten ... nine... you breathe deeply and feel yourself drifting away into a nice sleep ... Eight ... seven ... you feel warm and comfortable. Six... five ... you feel happy and proud about fulfilling your mother's needs today. Four ... three ... you feel like your life has purpose. Two ... when I reach zero, you will say that you feel completely relaxed. One... zero."

"I feel completely relaxed."

"Good, now you are about to fall completely asleep, and when you wake, you will feel refreshed and rested... I will count down from three, and on zero, you are asleep. Three... two ... one... zero."

Danny started breathing differently and I knew he'd fallen asleep. I almost couldn't believe how well this stuff worked on him. I stood there for a minute, admiring his lovely face, until I noticed the sensation of something running down my thigh. Dammit, I was still leaking cum, I thought, almost laughing to myself. I took some tissue paper from the table and used it to wipe the puddles off the floor. Then I stood still for a while, trying to push the semen out of me and catching it with the tissue. When it still hadn't stopped dripping out after what seemed like several minutes, I gave up on waiting and just went to the bathroom. I held my hand between my legs to avoid spilling any more on the floor, and let it run out freely once I was safely inside the shower. As it kept leaking out, I just kept thinking that I'd never know any man to cum like that. A thought that started growing in my mind while I stood there touching myself, was that I wondered what it would be like to feel my son cum directly in my mouth. While I stood there thinking, I knew that I had to find out. I had already crossed the line - there was no point in denying what had happened, and I could no longer feel any desire to turn back. Yes ... I was going to find out.

* * * *

The very next evening, I increased the conditioning, focusing on the positivity of his experiences. Everything he was doing, I said, was good. Everything was great, he was a wonderful human being and would feel more and more positively about what was happening between us. Everything he did to me felt good for the both of us and there was nothing more natural in the world for a mother and son to share such pleasurable experiences. I then moved on to the issue of his orgasms.

"Do you feel good when you orgasm, Danny?"

"Yes."

"I love it when you orgasm with me. Is that something that you want to do often?"

"Yes, mom." he replied eagerly.

"Good, that's good. You should feel good about giving your mother orgasms, and about having them yourself. Do you have a preference about where to cum, son?"

"No, mom.." he said, although he didn't seem too sure about it.

"That's fine, dear. I think you should cum wherever you feel like. Do what makes you feel good, you know? That's what makes me feel good - knowing that you feel good. Does that sound like a good idea?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to count down from five, and as I do so, you will feel more and more at ease with this idea. As I reach zero, you will say that you feel good about having orgasms when playing with me. Five, four... you're feeling relaxed... three.. two... more and more at ease now... one... zero."

"I feel really good about cumming with you, mom."

"That's nice, honey. From now on, you will want to give all your cum to your mother. You know that I need it, that I need to feel it everywhere on me and inside me. You will feel a great desire to give me what I need. You will feel satisfied only when you have deposited all your cum either on me or inside me. If your body is able to have another orgasm after the first, you will want to continue. Having all these orgasms when having sex with me will feel wonderful for you. If you cum on me, you will feel relief and pleasure at seeing your semen squirt all over my skin, and you will know that you are pleasing me by doing it. If you cum in my mouth, you will remember that I love the taste of you. You will feel as if I am sucking it out of you, draining your balls completely, and you will take great pleasure in slaking your mother's thirst for your juices. If you cum inside my pussy, you will feel like it is the most natural thing in the world, and that you are fulfilling your purpose in life by releasing all your cum into your mother's cunt. If you happen to cum inside my ass, you will think it's a filthy dirty thing that really turns you on."

I was starting to feel really turned on myself, from all this filthy talk. My heart was pounding and I could feel my pussy burning with desire, so I really needed to focus on what I was saying.

"Whichever one happens, you will not feel disappointment that it was that one and not one of the others - you will feel happy, contented and completely fulfilled. The orgasms will drain you of energy and make you sleepy. You will have a wonderful night's sleep, and when you wake up, you will feel rested, refreshed and completely satisfied. Now I'm going to count down from ten ..."

I rounded off the session by encouraging him to act on his impulses, as I had done before. As the session ended and Danny stood up next to me, I noticed that he had a large bulge in his boxers, with several dark spots from moisture in the fabric. Although I hadn't actually planned having sex right at that moment, I just couldn't help myself as I saw that he was at least at horny as I was. Sitting down on the side of his bed, I gently pulled down his shorts and revealed the hard shaft that was my son's member - pointing out and slightly upwards toward the ceiling. Damn, those young boys really do get hard erections, don't they ...

I put my hand around it and felt the whole cock pulse in time with his heartbeat. Small droplets of pre-cum was beginning to ooze out of the tip. My hand started stroking him gently, not gripping at all, just touching the skin on his shaft without pulling it back. He was shivering, moving his weight from one foot to the other, seemingly consumed by desire.

"Oh my... you are completely horny, aren't you, honey..?"

"Yes, mom..."

"Would you like to have sex with me, Danny? Right now?"

"Yes, mom..."

"Would you like me to stroke your cock?"

"Yes, mom, please..."

I tightened my grip a little and started stroking up and down his shaft. It wasn't long before he started to moan loudly. I gently tickled his perineum with my nails, stroking the underside of his balls and in between his legs. Danny moaned louder. I stroked his cock a little quicker. His legs started trembling. I could feel his scent filling my nostrils.

"Oh, are you going to cum for me, Danny?" I whispered, astonished that I had been able to make him ready to orgasm so quickly. It really turned me on.

"Yes, mom, I'm going to..."

"Do it, son, cum for mommy... release all that delicious cum for me..."

"Oh, mom...!"

I closed my eyes, completely besotted with the feeling of my hands playing with his rock-hard cock and delicate testicles. Little twitches started jerking through them - I could feel it in my hands milliseconds before he came. Then a great cascade of white semen squirted from the tip of his cock and hit me square in the face. As a reflex, I twitched a little bit from being squirted in my face like that, but then I opened my mouth and leaned closer to him, letting him cover my cheeks and mouth with his cum. I started sucking him, getting droplets of that lovely juice directly from the source right onto my tongue. The scent was overwhelming and I felt the warmth spread between my legs; I was getting incredibly turned on by this. My own son, cumming all over my face as if I were a dirty slut. I could feel my desire growing and I knew that I wanted more. Immediately.

"Are you able to have another orgasm, Danny?" I asked.

"Yes, mom.."

"What do you feel like doing, then? You should do what you feel like doing, shouldn't you ..."

I lay backwards, and he followed me as if our bodies were being controlled by the same mind. He lay down on top of me, between my legs, steering himself into position. Without hesitation, he slid his large cock inside my waiting hole. I moaned as I felt him swell up inside me, pressing hard against my vaginal walls.

"Oohh... mom... it feels so good ..."

"Yes, Danny, fuck me. Fuck your mother, fuck her good..."

He started doing just that. Building slowly, with long, deep strokes so that his shaft buried itself deep in me every time he sank downwards. Before long, he was pounding me hard, making the bed creak dangerously each time he shoved his cock to the bottom of my hole. I lifted my legs up over his head - I wanted him deeper, all the way in, as deep as he could go, bottoming out and touching my cervix with the tip of his phallus. I was moaning like a porn star, except I wasn't faking it. I really meant what I was saying, dirty though it was.

"Yes, Danny, fuck me! Fuck your mother, I need it, I need your hard cock. Oh! Thank you, baby, you are such a good boy for giving me what I need ..."

He kept going and going, stamina like a marathon runner, and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have such a wonderful lover. I moaned and whispered in his ear:

"From now on, Danny, you will want to fuck your mommy often. You know that I love it when you put your big, hard cock in me. Your mother wants to be your little bitch, son. Your little whore. Your personal little fuck hole for you to use until your lust is sated. When I squeal and cry for more as you fuck me, you are going to feel your strength increasing massively and you want to use it to take me even harder..."

I kept moaning and encouraging him, but eventually my voice started to crack up, becoming a series of shrieks and squeals that kept spluttering out while my son fucked my brains out. I was losing it. Losing control. No longer able to focus on anything other than the fact that I had never been fucked so good in my entire life. I realized that at that moment, I would have been able to do anything he wanted. I was the one who had initially hypnotized my boy, but now it was I who was under a spell, completely in his power and willing to do whatever he told me to do. He was getting rougher too, squeezing my breasts, slapping them and biting my nipples. Eventually, he was once again approaching that delightful feeling of orgasm.

"...cumming... mom.." he moaned between heaving breaths, and then his cock once again started gushing it out, in what felt like gallons worth.

"Yes, do it!" I squeaked as he pumped his semen into me. "Yeh, give me all that cum, fill my cunt with your cum..." My words soon became a rant, flowing from my lips without much sense or coherence. "Cum... hole... yours... fuck... cock ... suck... cum... son... shit ... oh ... god ..."

His hands gripped my hips tightly and pulled me in. Held me there, tight. As if he wanted to make sure every drop of his potent cum was pumped as deeply into me as possible. As if he wanted to inject it directly into my womb. As if he wanted to impregnate me. For a second there, I wished he could. I had no idea how much he actually came, given that he gave me quite the load earlier, but it sure felt like a lot...

I left his room after licking him clean as I had now become accustomed to. Then I went straight to bed, exhausted. Without the strength to get showered and cleaned up, I curled myself up under the covers, still smelling of sex and with my son's cum both smeared all over my face and leaking out of my abused pussy. I felt like a filthy slut. And I loved it.

I woke some time later, still a bit 'hung over' from being 'fuck drunk'. Limbs tired, body aching but not in an entirely bad way, head woozy with thoughts like: "Where am I?" Then I remembered the night before and ... Hang on, it was still dark outside. Why had I woken up? And what was that feeling?

"Danny...?" I muttered hoarsely, as I realized he was under the covers with me.

"Mmm..."

He was down there, head between my legs, lapping at my sensitive pussy like a thirsty dog. I put my hands down there and felt his head between my thighs. Oh yes, he was going down on me like nobody's business; the feeling that had woken me up was the feeling of his tongue licking away at my labia.

"Mmmmm... Danny, darling, that's wonderful..." I moaned as I started to really wake up to the sensation.

My breathing got heavier as he started to find the right buttons to push. Licking upwards, stroking my clitoris gently with his tongue before repeating the process from one side to the other ... left, right, then the whole thing, then left, right again ... It was heaven. He quickly found out just how I worked; I needed to be nudged gently towards the orgasm by not focusing too much on my clit. Then, once I was really horny and my clit had gotten all swollen and sensitive, that's when I needed him to focus solely on that little lump. My orgasm seconds away, I started gasping for air as Danny gently sucked my clit between his lips. He held his arms around my thighs, so when my hips started bucking uncontrollably up at him, he still had me locked down and under control. He gave me the orgasm, but I had the distinct feeling that he could have refused me if he had wanted to. Damn, the very idea made me shiver with excitement.

"Aww, thank you, honey, for making me cum..." I whispered, smiling at him once he peeked up at me. He sent me a naughty smile back, clearly telling me that he was far from finished.

"Mmmmh..." his voice was barely audible as he once again dove down between my legs and licked at my oversensitive pussy.