Hypnosis 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plinkk
Plinkk
10 Followers

"Mhm. And, Max, where are you?" Zelda asked. "Can you tell me where you are, right now?"

"Mmm..." Max shifted in his seat, as though trying to cobble together an answer to the question was causing him discomfort. "I'm..." His face twisted slightly. "I can't remember..."

A jolt of excitement zipped down Zelda's spine. "You don't need to remember," Zelda assured him. She felt a shiver of delight when she noticed the way his face relaxed at her words, watching the momentary confusion clear from his expression at her suggestion.

"Do you know why you feel like this, Max?" Zelda's hands came up to rest on Max's shoulders, gently squeezing them.

"I don't..." Max's voice was low, like his words were being pulled from his throat. The look of confusion returned for just a moment, as he seemed to try to reconcile why that was. "Why...?"

Zelda couldn't help the smirk on her face as she pulled her lips right up to Max's ear. "It's because of me..." she breathed. Zelda delighted in the way his body twitched in response. He nodded along as she continued. "You don't want to resist, do you? You want me to keep making you feel good... And warm."

Max didn't say anything in response. Zelda wasn't sure if it was because he had forgotten how to speak, or if the answer was so obvious to him he didn't need to.

"You want to..." Zelda's voice caught in her own throat for a second. She felt dumb, and powerful, and desperate, and confident. Conflicting thought patterns bubbled through her mind, as she landed on what she wanted from him, more than anything. "Obey."

Zelda watched Max's head nod lazily in front of her, Max's mouth open just slightly. She smiled, and squeezed his shoulder a bit more firmly. "Use your words."

He took in a slow, deep breath, his body shifting beneath Zelda's grasp. "I want to obey."

A very distinct, very aroused feeling twisted itself up in Zelda's stomach as she heard his words. The sound of Max saying what she had only ever heard in her most heated fantasies, a confirmation of how deep she had managed to pull him under her control. "Say it again," she ordered.

"I want... To obey," Max repeated. The words didn't lose their sweetness upon hearing them a second time.

"Obey me?" Zelda pressed, her heart quickening.

"Obey... You." The words hung in the air as Max exhaled the last syllable, his voice coming out as little more than a breathy whisper.

Zelda felt as though a knot inside of her was uncoiling. A powerful rush filled her chest, a wave of arousal and pleasure washing over her with every word Max spoke. She didn't want him to stop.

"Once more. One more time," Zelda purred into his ear, her other hand sliding down his front, caressing his bare torso. Her fingers traced around his belly button before dipping lower, teasing at the waist of his shorts.

"Obey...," Max moaned, the words tapering off into a strained whimper. Drool trickled from the corner of his mouth. His hips bucked involuntarily towards her touch. "I want to obey you, I..."

He seemed to run dry of words as Zelda's touch trailed further down. Electricity shot through her fingertips, up her arm. She felt his arousal through his clothes, his cock forcing the fabric of his shorts to bulge. "Oh, Max..." She palmed the stiff bulge, pressing her fingers into the tender flesh, rubbing it slowly. The fact that she could have put him in such a state through an induction made Zelda's head spin with excitement. "Do you... Like doing what I tell you, Max?" Her breathy voice gave away her own arousal.

Max nodded enthusiastically, as if any further verbal answer would be too much for him to muster.

"Prove it," Zelda instructed, a mischievous smile on her face as she walked back towards the front of the classroom. She rested her backside against the teacher's desk, basking in the soft glow of the spiral projected behind her. She put her arms behind herself, hands bracing against the edge of the table.

Max began to pull himself from his seat, albeit slowly. Eventually, he was on his feet next to his desk, gently swaying back and forth. He stood with an air of uncertainty, a lack of confidence in his own actions. His eyes slowly flicked from Zelda, to the spiral, a distinct absence of thought behind his lenses. Zelda realized he needed, or perhaps wanted, more instruction.

"Take off your shorts," Zelda clarified. She watched his hands slowly reach to grip at the sides of the athletic shorts he was wearing, thumbs hooked into the elastic that held them to his person. Bending over, he pulled the garment to his knees, letting them fall down around his ankles before returning upright.

Max's cock was swollen to an impressive degree, stiffly erect. Zelda's eyes were trained on the dark patch of precum that stained the front of his underwear. Her brain tickled with the thought that she could make someone's body react like this, to sway their thoughts to the point it manifested so physically. Her toes curled in pleasure.

"Come here," Zelda beckoned him. She pushed the items on the teacher's desk aside, making a space for her to sit atop of. Her eyes followed Max as he stepped forward out of his shorts, trudging as though the world were spinning too quickly around him. His eyes, glazed over, stared past her as he shambled forwards, planting himself just a few feet away from the desk.

Zelda observed his cock twitching through his underpants. A sly grin tugged at the corner of her mouth. She probably could have made him cum right then, she thought. With just a few simple words, he'd be finished, spilling all over his underwear and onto the classroom floor. It was a nice thought, but she had other plans for him in mind.

"Max..." she began. Her fingertips graced along the top buttons of her shirt. "Look at me, Max..." He lowered his gaze from the spiral, his eyes lazily focusing in on the woman sitting in front of him. She began to slowly unfasten her shirt, taking her time undoing each button.

Max's eyes tracked from hers, to the bare skin that she was now exposing. He watched her, unable to move as her blouse came loose. She shrugged the shirt off of her shoulders, letting it fall onto the desk behind her. As she began to reach to unfasten her bra, she caught something. It was brief, but she was looking for it. A flicker of lucidity which passed over his face as he watched her undress. The smallest hint that Max hadn't gone completely comatose. Some part of him was still present, enjoying this.

"You... Seem like you want to do more than just stare." Zelda smirked as she pulled her bra from her person, freeing her chest. Her skin prickled, the classroom's cool air caressing her exposed nipples. Max's lips parted enough for his tongue to be visible as he gazed at her breasts.

"What do you want to do, Max? Do you want to..." Zelda felt as though she had gotten zapped. Her heart pounded, her body reacting to the surge of heat that was coursing through her. She inhaled deeply for a moment, holding it in her chest before she allowed it to all flow out in a single, breathy moan. "...Fuck me?"

Zelda's mind buzzed as her own hedonistic pleasure spiked. This was it. To be desired, to be so utterly captivating that people would relinquish control over their own minds to have her. Max's slow nod of agreement was almost enough to finish her off by itself. She could have him, any way she wished. With a snap of her fingers, he could be looming over her, pushing her down into the desk she was sitting on.

But even that wasn't enough. That wasn't enough power. She wanted him, but still it fell woefully short. For Zelda, it wasn't a matter of want. It was a matter of need. She felt compelled, unable to stop herself from pushing Max to the absolute limit of his desire, until he couldn't stand it.

"You'll have to wait," Zelda told him. She felt a bubble of warped elation pop in the back of her mind as she watched a brief look of disappointed need flash across Max's face. Her fingers slipped between the waist of her skirt, shimmying it off of herself, pulling her panties along with it. She smiled, the fabric dropping onto the ground. She spread her legs, exposing herself in a way she never had before. Her hand dipped down, brushing up against her sex, pulling moisture onto her fingertips as she began to slowly pet along her slit. A wad of drool trickled out over Max's lower lip, as he tilted his head downward to watch her. His hand slowly began to inch towards his pulsing, aching member.

"No," Zelda hissed like she was disciplining a pet. The word seemed to shake Max to his core. His eyes went wide for a moment, and his hand dropped back down to his side. "Don't touch. Just watch me." Zelda felt absolutely evil. The fact that she derived such pleasure from being so cruel wasn't totally lost on her, but the intoxicating allure of such absolute power over someone pushed the self-reflecting thoughts far towards the back of her mind.

Her fingertip pressed against her entrance, slowly circling the warm flesh. She used two fingers to spread herself, revealing her wet, pink insides. She watched Max gaze longingly, studying his features as she teased him.

"Horny, Max?" Zelda giggled, her fingers spreading herself further open. Max nodded slowly. Zelda frowned, looking suddenly very authoritative. "Use your words," she reminded him.

Zelda watched a thin, sticky thread of saliva drop off from Max's lip as he opened his mouth to speak. "I'm horny," Max murmured, his voice more high pitched and needy than she had ever heard before.

"You want to fuck me, really badly, don't you?" Zelda asked in an almost sing-song tone. She heard Max swallow loudly, his voice coming out as barely a crack.

"Yes."

Zelda's fingers slipped back upwards, kneading against her clit. The pad of her fingertip, slick and shiny with her own juices, swirled in small circles around the spot. "What if I don't let you?" she mused.

Max's voice cracked again, but this time no words were produced. Just an anguished, high pitched noise.

"Would that make you upset, Max? Not getting to cum?"

Max nodded quickly, the most rapid movement he had managed since getting put under. The way his chest raised and lowered with his quick breathing made him look disheveled and ragged, like the teasing was taking years off his life.

"Words," Zelda reminded him. She was almost cruel.

Max whined as though the words had been ripped from him, forced from his throat. "Yes. Please. Please." It sounded like he had been robbed of the ability to say anything else. His head tipped forward, his face twisting into something almost unrecognizable from his normally amicable smile.

"What if I don't let you fuck me? What then?" she asked. Her finger pressed down more firmly, massaging her clit, pulling the skin around it as she teased herself. Her own voice strained, the teasing and edging beginning to affect her almost as much as it was Max.

"Please, please..." Max mewled, almost whimpering, his words tapering off in a repetitious monotone, his mind stuck on repeat. He didn't appear to have an answer to her question.

"Please what?" Zelda panted, her chest rising and falling. The muscles in her thighs felt strained from holding her legs open. Her hand was moving quickly now, fingers spreading the wetness that coated her lower lips as she ground against her clit.

"I want to... Fuck... Fuck..." Max's desperation was at last vocalized, a strained whine escaping from between his teeth. He was finally at the end of his rope. The look on his face told Zelda everything she needed to know. She pulled her hand away from herself, inviting him closer with a dripping finger.

"Come here."

Max didn't waste a moment. He closed the gap between the two of them, practically tripping over himself. Zelda closed her legs before he got too close, blocking off the object of his desires for her own purposes. She bent forward, fingertips hooking into the elastic band that was holding his briefs up. With a swift tug, she brought them down around his thighs.

"What... The fuck." Zelda gasped, and almost laughed as Max's cock sprung free, bouncing up and down. Max wasn't a very tall guy. He was a good few inches shorter than Zelda, even. Which is what made it all the more surprising just how well endowed he was, especially by Zelda's somewhat inexperienced standards. It was big enough that it could hardly hold itself up, the shaft bending ever so slightly under its own weight. The head looked positively engorged with blood, pulsing, a dribble of precum lazily cascading down towards the floor. It was so... Stiff, and... And...

Zelda swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly feeling very dry. Max's tip poked into the soft flesh of her thigh as she held him there by the waistband of his underwear. She looked up at him, watching him drool onto the floor, staring back at her with an expression of absolute desperation.

She released her grip, and allowed her legs to spread, her wetness having seeped onto her inner thighs, the soft skin surrounding her pussy glistening in the classroom's dim light. Gracefully, she wrapped her legs around Max's waist, pulling him close to her. She could feel the thick slab of meat twitch expectantly as it laid across her stomach, which caught in her throat at the thought of just how far inside of her it could reach.

"Max..." Zelda gripped the edge of the desk she was sitting on. "Look up... Look at the spiral..." She felt Max's cock flex against her tummy, a slick trail of precum oozing along her stomach. His eyes followed her instructions, staring directly into the center of the pattern. The black and white colors seemed to make his face contort, as though they were making the room spin.

"Focus on the sound of my voice..." Zelda's breath faltered as she pulled her hips back. The underside of Max's cock dragged against her sex, making him whimper from just the slightest sensation. Zelda's breath came out in ragged pants, chest pounding as her body buzzed with the thought of what she was about to do. She slowly let the weight of his stiff member press against the sensitive entrance, the tip just barely kissing at her lips.

"Fuck me. Max."

The once almost eerily silent classroom filled with a chorus of lewd sounds. Max's whimpers of need, the slick squelch of misplaced fluids, the smack of skin against skin as Max bucked his hips, burying himself in Zelda's depths. Zelda couldn't hold back the loud, pleasured moan that forced its way out of her throat. He was deep, deeper than she'd ever felt before. Deeper than she maybe ever had thought possible. It became quickly clear that neither of them were going to last very long.

Max's mouth was open, his face twisted between desperate desire and blissful elation as he let his body move on autopilot. His hips pistoned back and forth, pounding into Zelda as she laid on the desk, her arms sprawled out to her sides. He pulled out just enough that only his head remained inside, before ramming it back in with as much force as he could manage. Zelda could barely keep her own mind clear with all the sensations, now basking in a different, but similar mindlessness to Max as she was rutted.

Zelda's back arched up off the desk as she let him use her, his slick cock thrusting in and out, pulling at the insides of her that begged for him to stay. Every stroke sent a jolt up her body, her mind starting to fog over as an all-too-familiar feeling began to boil up to the surface.

"M...Max!" She forced herself to speak through the fog, trying to keep her grip on lucidity. She dug her fingernails into the desk as her eyes fluttered up. She had to keep talking. She couldn't stop talking. If she stopped, she'd slip into that place. The place Max was in. The place where his mind had floated off to, his eyes rolling upwards as he gasped for breath.

"Can... You hear me? Max?" Zelda's head tilted back, towards the wall behind her. She could see it. The spiral. "Max... Hah..." She watched it turn. Spinning faster. The colors whirling. "Max..." The colors looked so good. The pattern was so beautiful. It made her mind swim, watching it spin. Spinning and spinning. "M... M..." It made her feel... Good. It felt... Good to watch. It made her feel... So... Warm...

Zelda felt something hot spread out inside of her, tendrils of heat emanating from her core. It spread through her body. Her fingertips. Her forehead. Her toes. It made her eyes feel heavy as she stared at the spiral. It all felt so goddamn good. "Oh..." She moaned softly, the sound of her voice so far away from the commanding presence it had been just minutes ago, it might have well been a different person speaking.

A lazy, self-satisfied smile pulled at the edges of her mouth. She felt something hot, heavy, and wet press against her thigh. She blinked slowly. She could feel a trickle of hot fluid dribble down, pooling around her ass. She didn't mind. She stared into the spiral. She heard a soft sigh from somewhere around her. The spiral was beautiful. It was the last thing she remembered seeing. She felt a set of lips press against hers, as the last of her thoughts melted away.

Plinkk
Plinkk
10 Followers
12