Hypnosis - Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
He obtains an ability and aims for the landlord's daughter.
1.9k words
3.92
29.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding Dong"

"Ding Dong"

"Yes!! I'm on my way!"

I rapidly got off my bed and put on some clothes before heading towards the door of my small apartment. I was still tired and dizzy from last night. "Who is looking for me so early in the morning!? Don't they know that it's Saturday? I just want to sleep a little more!"

I grumbled as I opened the door, only to freeze upon seeing my old landlord.

"Good morning Madam Marisson!" I politely mumbled, concealing hide my previous annoyance.

"Hmmp, you were still sleeping? Anyway, I am here to collect the monthly rent!" said the old rag. Annoyance and impatience could clearly be seen with the way she crossed her arms and stared at me.

'Ah the monthly rent? I almost forgot about that.'

"If you can't pay this time, just pack your things and leave! I have received quite a few visit requests these past few days!" said Madam Marisson threateningly. Clearly, she could not wait to evict me.

I stared at the middle-aged woman with a smile. If it was last month, I would have probably been scared and begged her to give me some more time but now, the situation was different. I remember how I was forced to ask for a few more days each month in order to settle the rent. My small apartment was not worth what I was paying; that old rag was taking advantage of the fact that houses had become much harder to find to overcharge me.

Now, it was time for me to take revenge. I recently discovered that I developed a special ability. It was quite peculiar but was absolutely fantastic. I decided to call it "hypnosis"; it was how I felt it should be called. It was different from the hypnosis I've seen on TV or in shows. Mine was special such that I could send suggestions to people just by thinking about it and they would immediately take effect.

I first discovered it when I was working at a retail shop and was being annoyed by the customers. They were arguing over the different items they could buy in front of me; it was benign but the high-pitched voice of the two girls struck the wrong chords. Without knowing, I activated my ability and forced the two women to buy all the items instead of arguing. I thought it was just a coincidence, but when I suggested them that they were extremely satisfied with my advice and wanted to tip me, they both happily smiled and emptied their wallets for me!

Although it worked, I was still not willing to believe such a thing was possible and so, I suggested to my manager to do stupid things he would never ever do. He even stripped in the backroom when I told him that it was really hot and that it was absolutely normal to do so at the back. In the end, I simply ordered him to transfer all his savings to my bank account and he did!

Just like that, my balance went back to the positive at 10000 Bayers (Fictional currency)

This balance was not the reason I was confident in dealing with my landlord; the real reason was simply that I wanted to test the limits of my ability on her.

"Ah yes! Madam Marisson, I have finally decided to agree to our previous deal."

"Deal? What deal?" asked Madam Marisson with a suspicious look.

But it was too late. I had already activated my ability to make her believe whatever I say.

"Yes? Where is Ashley? I shall pay the rent with my semen from now on!" I answered with a cold smile on my face.

Madam Marisson stared at me and frowned. She must be thinking that I went mad and I could not blame her. After all, my ability had some delay attached to it and soon, my landlord's expression changed. She blanked out before revealing a large smile. She said with a joyous tone, "Ah! You finally agreed! I knew it, let me bring my daughter here quickly!"

I calmly nodded as I watch my landlord quickly walk in her heels to look for her daughter. She was overjoyed by what I just told her, and I could not help but laugh internally.

If Madam Marisson was younger and did not have wrinkles over her face, I would have already asked her to get into my messy apartment, but she was lucky she did not suit my taste.

However, her daughter, Ashley was different. She was a young and beautiful woman. If I was not wrong, she had just graduated from high school and should be waiting to go to university. I would often look at her plump ass and her bulging chest whenever I would see her in the building. But the latter hated that; in fact, she acted all snob in front of me, sending me disgusting looks and bad mouthing me even in my presence.

Now was time to change all of that!

I leaned on the wall while waiting for Madam Marisson to come back with Ashley. "Mom! Why do you need me just to collect some rent!?"

"Keep quiet and quickly follow me! He finally agreed!"

"Agree to what? What is happening mom?"

I heard the conversation between the two women as I was waiting. It was naturally Madam Marisson and her daughter. My expression brightened when I saw my landlord's pretty daughter. She was wearing a tight T-shirt and a short skirt; the typical clothes one would wear on a hot summer day when you were planning to stay at home.

Her long smooth blond hair was flying behind her as her voluptuous chest was jiggling up and down. Madam Marisson was pulling her daughter by the hand and quickly brought her to my door.

"Mr. Smith, sorry for the wait. I brought Ashley here." said Madam Marisson.

"Ah! What is happening? Can one of you explain?" asked Ashley with a confused expression. She flashed a disgusted look at me, but I simply smiled and laughed internally.

I calmly answered: "Sure, please come inside. We will be more comfortable!"

"Naturally naturally!" said Madam Marisson while pulling her daughter through my door.

I smiled as I swiftly closed the door. I could activate my ability now, but it was best to be discreet.

Ashley looked around her and frowned; the apartment was messy and dirty; trash has not been cleared for a whole week and the bin was starting to overflow. I was already used to the smell of the room, but Ashley was different. To her, this place was smelly and needed some thorough cleaning; she just wanted to quickly get out of here.

Madam Marisson let go of Ashley's hand and went to sit on the bed. "If you do not mind, I will wait here to make sure the rent is properly collected!"

"There is absolutely no problem." I answered while walking towards Ashley.

The latter confusedly looked at her mother and towards me, "What is happening?"

At that moment, I smiled and activated my ability. I sat on the chair at my desk and crossed my legs. I lightly tapped my legs and said: "Come here Ashley."

At the same time, I was projecting a single thought inside her head. "Mr Smith's semen was rent, and it was a great honor to collect it."

Ashley looked at me with the same confused look before revealing an expression of joy. She quickly put her phone back in her pocket and approached me.

"Come on Ashley! Take in as much as you can!" encouraged madam Marisson.

Ashley smiled and kneeled in front of me. Her attitude made a 180 degrees turn; she was even looking at me with a loving smile, joy and eagerness could be seen all over her face. She was even more beautiful than usual; was it because she was not making that disgusted face? Unless she was a genius of make-up, I had to admit Ashley was a top-notch beauty. It was such a pity she was too snob and proud, but I am here to change that.

"Thank you!" said Ashley as her soft hands moved to remove my short and underwear.

I spread my legs and placed my arms on the armrests of the chair; I was just like a king waiting for Ashley to serve me.

I smiled as my erected dick came out and swung just in front of Ashley's face. The latter did not seem to mind, instead, she was delighted to see it. Her soft hands moved and grabbed my dick without waiting. She looked at me for a moment before starting to stroke up and down.

Immediately, the usual feeling of pleasure assaulted me but this time, it was different. Maybe it was because I was not doing it myself, but it felt even better than normal.

"Come on Ashley, don't be shy! It is what you've always wished for!"

As she heard me, Ashley lowered her head and gently licked the tip of my dick.

"mmmm" A faint expression of disgust appeared on her face. She rapidly tried to move her head away. But before she could, I grabbed her head with my hands and held her in place.

"What are you doing? This is your favorite flavor!" I activated my ability, making her believe she was tasting the best thing in the world. To her, my dick now had her favorite taste and while I was at it, I also changed her sense of smell such that my pubic hair would smell like heaven to her.

As the effects took place, Ashley stopped trying to get away and even took the initiative to take my dick in her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around it, slowly licking everywhere.

"Don't just lick the skin! Peel off the skin and lick the real part" said Madam Marisson who was still sitting on the bed. She did not seem to mind her daughter giving her renter a blowjob and even encouraged her.

Hearing her order, Ashley's hands pulled the skin off the head of my dick as she started wildly sucking.

'Ahhh It feels so good.'

Ashley greedily started to move her head up and down, taking my dick all the way until it hit the back of her throat. It was my first time getting such a treatment and naturally, I was not able to hold for long. I instinctively placed my hands behind Ashley's head and pressed her down. At the same time, I wildly sprayed the inside of her mouth with my bodily fluids.

"mmm","mmm!!"

Ashley struggled as the stick liquid went down her throat, but I held her still. Strangely, her face was not showing any signs of pain but rather, pleasure and delight.

After a few seconds, I removed my hands and let her go. She quickly removed my dick from her mouth and gasped for air. Ashley coughed a few times as semen was still stuck in her throat and looked at me; clearly, she was looking for more but, in my current state, I could not do it again.

A few moments earlier, I was still a virgin and did not have great stamina. I did not even hold that long to Ashley's mouth! That feeling was marvelous, better than any time I've done it with my hand. It was so good to the point where I wondered whether Ashley was a virgin.

-||-||-||-

My first time writing... This will be a long story with many chapters, character development and possibly an interesting plot?