Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They changed, and went to the pool and swam, this time it was Kim and Cynthia who were the stunners at the pool.

Finally, Bob and Maryjane arrived; with a lame excuse for being late, there were signs they'd argued, but Maryjane was a master at hiding those feelings.

Cynthia asked Maryjane, "Are you okay," which Maryjane replied, "Everything was okay," and continued as if nothing was wrong.

Much later in the afternoon, near barbeque time. Maryjane swam over to Kim, and quietly said to Kim, "He wants to fuck you."

Kim's eyes instantly opened wide, and quietly replied in total shock, "What?"

Maryjane quietly explained, "I accidentally heard Bob talking to Tim."

"He wants to fuck you; he's wanted that for such a long time, and hopes tonight is his chance."

Kim was shocked, she almost couldn't speak. Kim asked, "MJ, why are you telling me?"

Maryjane said, "Because, I don't want my Kimmy hurt."

Maryjane, then said, "I confronted Bob about it, and he confessed that this has been a long-time desire and we argued."

Maryjane then explained to Kim, "We've not had sex in a long time."

"I wonder if there's other women he may have desired or been with?"

Maryjane, finally said to Kim, "Make sure Dave knows and protects you tonight."

Kim still in shock, nodded her head as Maryjane swam away.

Kim immediately went to Dave; and explained everything. The comment; sparked a quiet rage inside of Dave.

He was going to make Bob pay for this, not just for Kim, but also, for treating Maryjane in this way.

Maryjane had been his first love. While she had broken his heart and he could never be with her again. She was always going to be a friend, he would always care.

This was why he hadn't discouraged Kim and Maryjane's relationship; he knew Maryjane would always need her Kimmy.

During the barbeque, Dave could sense the tension and excitement in the air.

As the hypnotist, he would have to take care to manage everyone's raw emotions that appeared to be at the surface.

After the barbeque, in the heat of the early evening still in their bathing costumes, they all moved into the living room.

They had a few drinks and laughs, as they all talked about the possibilities tonight.

There was still some apprehension from a few, and exitement by the rest. Maryjane stepped up and asked, "As it takes such a long time, is everyone ready to start?"

They all answered with a "yes."

Dave asked, "Does everyone give their permission for nudity?"

This was given by everyone, including Kim.

He then asked, "Does everyone give their permission to include a sexual act?"

Started with Maryjane, each gave their permission.

The last few to do this we're Cynthia who was still a bit hesitant, and Kim was last to give permission.

Maryjane retrieved cards and gave everyone 2 each.

She said to everyone, "Write, number 1, then your first idea on one card, and then number 2 then your second idea on the other card."

Cynthia got 2 bowls, and everyone put their folded number 1 cards in one bowl, and the 2's in the other bowl.

Maryjane had a list with everyone's name on it. At that moment, she had another idea and asked, "Does everyone want it to be a surprise?"

After a very quick discussion, Cynthia spoke for everyone, saying, "It was a go for the surprise option."

Maryjane; pleased with that. She gave Dave the list of names and randomly picked a 1, and then a 2.

Without seeing what came out, she gave them to Dave to write down against the list of names.

She repeated this for the remainder of the cards. As she did this, everyone had more drinks.

Dave was super pleased with this idea. He could manage ideas, more suited to each person, and protect Kim without anyone knowing.

Dave sat in the corner and wrote the ideas against everyone's names on the list.

The first drawn was Daraugh. Her 1, was strip dance, and 2 was sex. Tim's 1 was nude model, and 2 was suck breasts.

Maryjane's 1 was strip dance and 2 was oral sex. Kim's 1 was strip dance, and 2 was sex. Dave swapped Kim's sex, for Tim's suck breast.

Bob's 1 was strip dance, and 2 have sex. He also swapped Bob's sex, for Maryjane's oral sex. He thought she'd like that, and he could have fun with Bob.

Cynthia's 1 was a porn shoot, and 2 was sex. Lastly, Mike's 1 was strip dance, and 2 was gay sex. Wanting to pay back Bob, he swapped Mike's gay sex, with Bob's oral sex.

Dave had it very clear in his mind, who was getting what, and he was set.

He took a few moments, to think how he'd structure suggestions that involved an additional participant.

He thought to himself, that many of the ideas were quite unimaginative, but at least they'd all have fun, and he could protect Kim.

He hoped that they'd all be okay tomorrow, with what they'd done.

Dave quickly explained to everyone, "I'm to go through all the 1's, then all the 2's, in the order Maryjane selected."

He continued, "Those selected by the entranced person will be compelled to join."

Although, he thought to himself, except Kim. He focussed them all on him and uttered the trigger, "Sleep."

They all instantly dropped into a deep subconscious hypnotic state. He took them even deeper, even more suggestible and began.

Dave checked their obedience to all the previous triggers and suggestions, including the fun ones, orgasms, and attraction suggestions for the girls.

To his delight, all the prior suggestions were powerfully embedded in all of their subconscious. They had all fully opened themselves to him, enabling him to control them if he so desired.

It was an exhilarating feeling. He remembered his old friend, Carl, trying to explain the same feeling after doing something very similar in college.

Dave added all the new triggers for each person, as per the list. To make sure these couldn't be accidentally used. He used names and numbers.

As per his prior explanation, he added, "You will be compelled to obey and join the entranced person's action, desiring it as much as they do, when they say to you, Come join me 101."

"It will end when you hear my voice say the word, Compleo"

Dave continued. "Kim is off-limits to being chosen by anyone, and only Kim can choose me."

Dave had since found out that Tim had supported Bob's desire for Kim.

He also added a special suggestion for them. "That each orgasm would make them attracted to each other."

Dave unaware that his new feeling of being in control, was now starting to control him, added one more suggestion just for Cynthia.

He said to Cynthia, "That every orgasm she has, will make her more attracted, more in love, and more submissive to me."

He tested a few suggestions. Then he finished making them all forget what he'd had said, and yet be fully obedient. He finally said, "Awake."

They all returned to their awareness and wondered how long they'd been under.

Mike commented, "It still felt like 5 minutes, although, my watch said an hour has passed."

They gathered themselves and sat around on the couches, and said to Dave, "What now?"

Dave triggered the fun activities for each of them, one by one, they all became their favorite animal.

He loved Kim's, cute cat imitation the best. He then triggered individuals to have amnesia or think they were someone else.

Daraugh was the funniest, thinking she was Sinead O'Connor a famous Irish singer. They discovered she was an outstanding singer.

Now he had warmed them all up, He asked, "Are you all ready for the special actions?"

They all said, "Yes."

He triggered "Daraugh1."

Daraugh, fully entranced, immediately got up, and slowly started doing the most amazing strip dance.

Her bikini was removed very quickly. She then started touching herself sexually, even moaning before she was restored by Dave saying, "Compleo."

She was surprised to find out what she'd done, but not embarrassed.

Then he triggered, "Tim1," and Tim entranced, got up, took off all his clothes, and walked around posing like a model.

He was restored and just looked around as though nothing had happened, and sat down.

Then it was "Maryjane1."

She, entranced, got up, and started doing the most amazing strip dance. She knew how to gyrate her hips in such a sexual way, and slowly strip her bikini, until naked.

She then also started touching herself.

She was restored, and laughed big time, as everyone said her performance was really good.

"Kim1" was triggered. Kim, entranced, got up, and also started doing the most amazing strip dance.

She slowly stripped, in such a sexually seductive way, that Dave got hard.

Her dancing astounded everyone as she gyrated her hips, thrust her breasts out and used her whole body seductively.

When she was finally naked, everyone cheered.

Dave restored her and could see she was embarrassed. He smiled, and whispered to her, "You were more than great, you were outstanding," and she smiled back relieved.

"Bob1," was triggered, he got up entranced, did a great strip routine.

His clothes were off in seconds, and his cock was so hard and proud, that everyone couldn't avoid but to see it.

He was restored and sat down, not worried in the least, about what just happened.

Dave, then triggered, "Cynthia1."

She, fully entranced, immediately got up, carefully removed her bikini.

Then started doing various poses, showing off her body proudly, spreading her legs wide at moments.

She showed her awesome breasts, aiming at an imaginary camera near Dave.

He could easily imagine Cynthia, doing this for real, she was that good and that attractive.

She was restored and immediately blushed.

Cynthia recovered from her embarrassment, when Maryjane said to her, "Cynth, you were awesome."

Last, "Mike1" was triggered. He entranced, got up, and began his strip dance routine. It was good, but not outstanding comparatively.

He was restored and was initially confused, but suddenly becoming fully aware, he smiled and sat down.

They all laughed and voted on who was best. They all agreed, Kim's dancing was best, then Cynthia's, and Maryjane's.

Daraugh and Bob got mentioned, for being the most sexual.

Dave asked, "Do you want the same order for the next session?"

They all agreed and had a drink break. It was still very warm, so everyone was quite thirsty and no one bothered to get changed.

After a few minutes, Dave started again, with the trigger, "Daraugh2."

She got up fully entranced. Stripped off all her bikini, went over to Mike, took his hand saying, "Come join me."

Mike immediately became entranced and went with Daraugh.

She took off his clothes, stroked his cock until it was hard. Then she bent over and said, "Put your hard cock, in my pussy and fuck me."

He obeyed her and did it.

She moaned in pleasure and moved her body in time with his thrusts.

After a few minutes Dave triggered, "Orgasm6 and orgasm7,"they both came immediately and their entrancement ended.

Dave hoped Daraugh was on birth control as Mike came inside her.

They were both restored to their awareness and very happy.

The next trigger was, "Tim2."

Tim entranced, got up, went and took Daraugh's hand, saying, "Come join me."

She became entranced with Tim. He undressed her and then undressed himself.

He then lay her on the ground, spread her legs wide, and fucked her as well.

Dave checked to see how Cynthia was, seeing her husband fuck another girl. Apart from being incredibly surprised, she was not upset.

He triggered, "Orgasm5 and orgasm6," to end it.

They both orgasmed as Tim, came inside Daraugh. Dave definitely hoped that she was on birth control now.

When restored, Tim, in the first moment, was a bit embarrassed, but Daraugh, once she was aware, just took it in her stride.

Maryjane; knew she was next.

Dave uttered, "Maryjane2," she got up entranced, went over to Mike, took his hand, saying "come join me."

Mike became entranced. Maryjane removed both their clothes, sucked his cock, and then lay on the floor.

She spread her legs wide, and put her hands above her head in a submissive position, said to him, "Fuck me."

He thrust his hard cock into her pussy, and then really got into it.

This time Dave saw Daraugh's face. She was not surprised, but not happy either, as Mike went faster and faster.

Dave triggered, "Orgasm2 and orgasm7, and they both orgasmed hard, and Mike came inside her.

They were both surprised, and then happy to find they'd fucked each other.

Their happiness appeared to indicate a hint that they both felt, now it had started, they may as well keep going.

The next trigger was, "Kim2."

Kim entranced, got up, took off her bikini, came over to Dave took his hand saying, "Come join me."

Dave had to pretend to be entranced.

She made him caress her breasts and nipples which, she sensually moaned when he did.

Then she gently took his head and moved it down to her breasts, and said, "Please suck them," so he did.

Kim moaned in pleasure the whole time he sucked as her nipples became rock hard.

After a while, Dave triggered, "Orgasm1," to end it. Kim orgasmed and was restored.

She smiled at Dave because of the orgasm, also relieved, it was over.

Dave continued, with the trigger, "Bob2."

Dave, thought to himself this was going to be interesting, to see how Bob handled the suggestion.

Bob, entranced, got up, went over and took Tim's hand saying, "Come join me."

Now both were entranced, Bob took off their clothes and then sucked Tim's cock, and Tim sucked Bob's cock.

Bob then had anal sex with Tim.

To say Maryjane was in shock, was an understatement, Cynthia as well.

Everyone was a bit amazed, as Tim, was very much, a willing participant.

Bob orgasmed before Dave triggered it. They both became aware, and were amazed and embarrassed.

They put their clothes on and sat down very sheepishly. No one said anything; at that moment.

Maryjane; was the quietest she'd been all night. It was Kim who spoke up and said, "We should finish."

There were more moments of more quietness, before Dave triggered, "Cynthia2."

She got up entranced, and instead of going to Mike or Tim as expected, she came to Dave, took him by the hand saying, "Come join me."

Dave had to follow, not because he was entranced, but to not disrupt her entrancement.

He was confused, because she'd not complied with his suggestion. She'd followed a more powerful suggestion.

She removed all of her bikinis, and then all of Dave's clothes.

She said, "Dave, fuck me, please."

Dave looked at Kim desperately, for what to do. Kim smiled and nodded.

She made it clear he was permitted to proceed and even looked happy.

Dave lay Cynthia down, he sucked her breasts until her nipples were hard.

She stroked his cock, until it was hard, and slowly; she spread her legs wide.

She pulled him towards her pussy, it was wet and swollen already.

He entered her and slowly thrust, getting faster, she moaned in ecstasy as he did it.

He had to focus, to make sure he also orgasmed as he uttered her "Orgasm3," trigger. She orgasmed hard, and he came inside her.

When she was restored, she wasn't embarrassed at all, after finding out she'd fucked Dave.

They both got dressed and Cynthia sat down with a smile on her face. Dave still was shocked.

He thought to himself, he needed to figure out how this happened. He'd catch up with Cynthia next week.

He went to talk to Kim, worried about having been unfaithful, and, that his new life was ruined.

To his surprise, Kim was not the least bit upset. She even said quietly to him, as everyone talked, "It was nice; he'd fucked one of her friends."

Dave was surprised again, this also needed further investigation. But; they had to finish.

He triggered, "Mike2," Mike got up entranced, and went over to Maryjane, took her hand saying, "Come join me" entrancing her as well.

He removed both their clothes, lay her down on the ground spread her legs wide, and sucked and licked her pussy.

Maryjane moaned in pleasure, got louder, and writhed in ecstasy, as Mike kept going.

Dave triggered," Orgasm2 and orgasm7," they both orgasmed and were restored.

Maryjane was very pleased with her last orgasm.

Dave then waited five minutes as they all dressed and got settled again.

He triggered a mass orgasm saying, "Orgasm1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7."

Everyone moaned, grunted, breathed hard, panted, cried, even a slight scream as they all came, the boys first, then Maryjane, Daraugh, Kim, and finally Cynthia, who seemed to go on for a while.

Dave triggered one further orgasm for the girls, which they all appreciated.

Maryjane asked Dave, "If everyone votes for the best performance, could you repeat it?" He agreed saying, "Only if everyone agreed," hoping, Kim wouldn't.

But they all agreed, including Cynthia and Kim. He suspected that Kim voted yes because she thought she wouldn't be picked.

They voted, and Dave who thought that Bob's2 might be picked, and was completely surprised when it was Cynthia's2.

Cynthia and he were both shocked.

Dave was also surprised, to see; even Kim had voted for that. Dave went and asked her, "Kim, are you sure?"

Kim said very clearly, "Yes."

She continued saying quietly, "You have permission and if Cynth wants you again in the future it's okay."

Dave was so surprised.

Dave also checked with Cynthia, "Cynth, what about you, are you sure?"

She replied, "Dave, I really want this. I really want you"

Dave triggered, "Cynthia2."

Cynthia got up, entranced, went over to Dave again, took his hand saying, "Come join me."

He went with her. She then removed her bikini again, showing her awesome body, then removed his clothes.

She stroked his cock slower this time, then she knelt and sucked his cock, until it got hard. Dave caressed her hair and breasts at the same time.

He glanced over at Kim again, to make sure it was still okay. He saw that Kim was not upset, but actually aroused and touching herself sexually.

Cynthia then lay down and spread her legs wide. She directed him to move down on her.

He slowly moved down, but this time, he moved to her pussy.

He sucked and licked her clit, and as he did that she moaned in ecstasy.

She quietly, shuddered a few times in pleasure. He kept it up for a short time. Cynthia's body responded and she began to rhythmically mimic sex.

He slowly moved his cock to her pussy, and entered hard this time. She jolted in pleasure as he penetrated.

Her body movement matched his thrusts and very shortly she orgasmed.

He made himself orgasm at the same moment and came inside her again.

She was now very aware and sat up and kissed Dave passionately. Dave didn't know what to do.

He said quietly to Cynthia, "They'd talk later next week."

She kissed him again as everyone cheered, including Kim.

Everyone got changed; and started cleaning up, which didn't take as long.

While Dave was waiting for Kim to have a shower and get changed.

Cynthia came up and said, "I can't wait, I'm dying to see you next week as well."

"I'll text you my free times," and kissed him passionately again, then left.

Maryjane came up moments later and kissed Dave passionately as well.

She said, "You can have me anytime if you want, no strings attached," and then she left.

Daraugh, who had been waiting for Maryjane to leave, just came up to Dave and started kissing him, without saying anything, then she also left.

Kim came out a bit later, came up to Dave and said, "I've never been more in love and proud of you."

She also kissed him passionately in front of everyone, again, so unlike the old Kim.

They drove home, Kim holding Dave's hand again in a super affectionate way. Dave asked, "Why weren't you upset when I fucked Cynthia?"