Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim to his surprise said, "I've always known you were attracted to Cynth, even as far back as high school."

"Since you've been with me, you were always so careful to avoid her."

Kim continued, "Dave, Cynth is one of my best friends, why shouldn't I share you with her."

Dave still a bit surprised, questioned her a bit more, "So you don't mind sharing?"

She replied, "I can't express how much I love you and am willing to submit to any of your needs."

"I want to please you so much, and that might mean you being with another girl."

"You have promised to always love me, and never leave me, so, why not!"

They got home, and he triggered, "Tiger1," and they fucked for most of the night, with Kim having many further orgasms.

She loved him more, and as a result. She would submit to him even more than ever.

Afterward, Dave lay there, thinking to himself, that these were strange times.

But what he didn't know, was, how more stranger thing to come would be.