Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 03

Story Info
Dave's hypnotized wife goes to a new level.
7.1k words
4.74
32.9k
26

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers

Title. Unusual Times. Dave's hypnotized wife goes to a new level

In the morning they woke up, it was such a lovely day. It started with some morning sex, and a few orgasms, which the trigger, 'tiger1', was employed.

They showered, had breakfast, and tidied the house for a short while, before deciding what to do next. Dave, much more confident in Kim's submissiveness, suggested Kim go topless during breakfast and tidy up, which she did without question.

She enjoyed him playing with her wonderful breasts and kissing her while she did those activities.

He realized; he should be careful in the use of her growing submissiveness; it should only be a home-based activity.

They went shopping that morning as she wanted to surprise him with something special.

She drove him to a different part of town, to a sex shop, which the old Kim would have never considered.

She said, "As a gift, for you being my hero last night, you can choose any outfit from this shop. I will wear it whenever you ask."

After trying twenty outfits, which, all of them made her feel uncomfortable. He finally selected one, that he thought she felt the least uncomfortable with.

It was the sluttiest maid outfit, with the tiniest, almost non-existent skirt, slutty stockings, and the tightest lowest cut top, that practically showed all her breasts.

She felt it was the best of bad choices, but Dave liked it, so she purchased it.

On their way home she quietly said. "She was so glad he didn't choose the BDSM outfit."

Dave said; "He'd thought about it, but it just didn't suit you."

She wore her outfit for most of the afternoon. He struggled to keep his hands off her, as she looked so sexy, and he was so aroused.

Later that afternoon, Maryjane phoned Kim and started to talk about the coming party. Kim and Dave had not talked about it yet. Maryjane sounded her out and drew her into a bit of a conversation about it, but was cautious not to push too hard.

When they had finished, Kim came to where Dave was sitting, and said, "We need to talk, Maryjane isn't going to let this go."

They both agreed; that Maryjane seemed to be a bit obsessed with it. Kim then went and changed out of her slutty maid outfit, into her casual clothes again.

On her return, Dave asked Kim, "What does she want to do for the coming party?"

Kim agonized over it. She said, "She hated being exposed to anyone but him."

Kim continued, "I only coped last time because everyone else was in the same situation."

"But a sexual act with someone else is an impossible idea."

Dave spoke up and said, "I'm not keen on you doing that either."

Kim realized at that moment, that the others would know whether their idea was used or not. That Dave, would have less control over suggestions given to her, due to the randomness involved. She started to panic a bit.

Dave acknowledged he'd considered that, and to comfort her said, "I have a potential solution."

As they talked more, Kim suddenly declared; "I've just come to another realization."

"I know I'll eventually relent to Maryjane, as I always do."

Dave responded; "l agree, I think that it's very likely."

He wanted to talk about Maryjane's influence, but resisted, this was not the right moment, nor was it fair on Kim, who was getting quite distressed.

She then asked Dave, "As the hypnotist, what's your potential solution?"

Dave reiterated, "I've been working on it for some time, and there might be away."

"I can amend everyone's memory of your suggestion, to something very similar but palatable for you."

He was thinking to himself at that moment, that he could put Kim under hypnosis right now, and suggest she become completely resistant to Maryjane's influence.

He immediately rejected that idea, as it was highly likely to make Maryjane suspicious of there being some subconscious hypnotic control.

Then there was the risk of Kim knowing as well, and rejecting all the suggestions. That wasn't an option, so it was back to conventional ideas.

He said to Kim, trying to relieve her distress, "Let's first find out from Maryjane, what she considers a sexual act."

"Is it a hand job, oral sex, or does it mean actual sex and being swingers?"

"Once she clarifies, then we'd be able to figure out how to use the earlier idea to cheat."

Kim came over and hugged Dave, loving him even more; for being so clever, and on her side. They went to bed, and Kim cried as they cuddled in bed.

She was still quite distressed and confessed to Dave, "I'm not just upset about doing a sex thing. I'm terrified of losing you because of it."

He felt her distress in her tears, as he comforted her.

He said to her, "No matter what happens, I'll love you, and you will never lose me." She felt so much better.

She then said, "Dave, I also can't do anything without your permission?"

He was surprised, then realized her internal conflict. Not only did she naturally not want to do it, and was fearful of losing him. But she was also so submissive to him; she needed his permission.

Dave said, "You have my permission, although; we'll do our best to avoid it, if possible."

She kissed him and went to sleep, feeling much better.

The next day, she phoned Maryjane from work, wanting to clarify. Maryjane had expected this question; had very clear guideines.

Maryjane explained, "Anything from playing with them, hand jobs, oral sex, to actual sex, dependant on the suggestion."

Kim asked, "MJ, does it have to include sex?"

Maryjane said," Only if it's suggested."

Then Maryjane got personal. "Come on Kimmy," using her pet name for Kim, "What's your problem?"

Kim was honest with her friend and said, "MJ you know I'm not comfortable showing my body, let alone being sexual with someone else, and I don't want to upset Dave."

Maryjane then got a bit mean, trying to tip Kim emotionally off balance for a bit, "You know this situation is partially your fault."

Kim shrieked back, "How is this my fault?"

Maryjane continued, "Well, Dave started this hypnosis thing, you could have stopped him as he only listens to you."

Kim responded more in control, firmly saying, "MJ this was your idea. How could you think it's because of me?"

Maryjane then tried a more emotional strategy.

"Kimmy, do you want to upset everyone else. Because, if you don't agree, Dave won't do it, and everyone else will be disappointed and upset at you."

Kim was shocked, she hated being the cause of others' displeasure and disappointment. She loved pleasing people.

Maryjane then got personal again. "Kimmy, only you can persuade Dave."

"I can't persuade him to do anything, anymore."

"So, you need to be on board, and if you're not fully on board, he'll cancel it."

Kim replied, "He might not."

Maryjane commented; "I know Dave very well, and Kimmy, he's so into you, it'll be about you, and only you."

"So, do you want to upset everyone or not?"

Kim, aware she was emotionally upset, said to Maryjane, "She'd think about it and talk tomorrow."

Maryjane said, "I'll call you tomorrow," with a lot of emphasis on the word, tomorrow.

That night Kim and Dave talked about it and Kim gave him Maryjane's definition, which was, anything from playing with a person to a sex act.

Kim then said; "That Maryjane and everyone else would be upset with her."

Dave summarized what she had just said; "So, your choice is either upset everyone, especially Maryjane, or doing something you don't want."

Kim nodded and added, "And upsetting and losing you."

Dave asked with a sincere heart, "Kim, what do you need from me?"

Kim answered with a very sober tone, "Your commitment again. That you will always love me, never leave me, and your permission again."

Kim confessed to Dave and said, "I'm crippled by the idea of upsetting everyone, especially Maryjane."

Dave had to acknowledge that Kim had always been that way, and she probably wouldn't change. Dave just felt love for Kim and understood her plight.

So, he restated his commitment to her. "Kim, I will love you forever, and never leave you. You also have my permission." Kim relaxed even more, with his second confirmation.

Kim then acknowledged to Dave; "I knew, I was going to cave and would do it. I just can't handle everyone not liking me."

"I'll speak to Maryjane tomorrow and agree, and then you and I will work on that idea to cheat."

Dave smiled at his clever wife.

Over the next few weeks, life went back to the new normal. Dave and Kim decided that Dave would influence the group so that Kim's suggestion would be palatable.

But she'd still have to adjust her limits, so it was not obvious, they were using the home advantage, which was quite clever.

He noticed and had anticipated, that Kim had unconsciously opened herself to new sexual experiences, as a result of her submissiveness.

He was careful to push that boundary a little bit at a time. He didn't want there to be any cause for suspicion of hypnotic influence and control and lose it all.

Maryjane had gone around the gang and made sure they would all agree to the second limit. So now, everyone was working on their sexual fantasies, as potential suggestions.

Kim was thinking about hers, initially, she was conservative, but as time went on, she started to fantasize. For her first limit, she'd go with strip dancing, she was good at dancing.

For the second, she imagined Dave, and only Dave, giving her oral sex and eating her out, and just like that, her ideas were done.

Maryjane called her the next day, with a suggested routine, which she asked if Kim would pass it on to Dave. They'd put the ideas in one bowl, and the name's in another, and pull them out together.

Kim wasn't sure Dave could make their clever idea work under these circumstances, so she didn't commit, she just promised to ask Dave. Maryjane was sure Kim would get Dave to follow her plan.

Kim came home and told Dave about Maryjane's routine, to which he said, "It'll still work," she loved him for his cleverness.

They had dinner, and later in the evening, Dave suggested that maybe she should prepare herself, by doing something risky, like some strip dancing for him tonight.

She wasn't shocked when he said it, she just said, "Okay."

She then went away and got into her slutty maid's outfit, then went and turned on some music, and in the middle of their living room, she danced in such a sexy way, slowly stripping, doing it as though she'd always done it.

Very soon, she was dancing naked. Kim in her younger years had been an incredibly good ballet dancer but had stopped in high school. Her whole body still moved fluidly; her hips gyrated from side to side in such a sexual way.

Then, she'd suddenly push out her chest and flip her head back, so you could see her awesome body, breasts, and nipples, and then she'd gyrate back the other way, all done so gracefully and sexy at the same time.

The music finally stopped, and she stood there naked staring at him with love, wanting to know if she'd pleased him.

Dave's cock was so hard, and he triggered, "Tiger1," desperate for her.

She instantly moaned with pleasure as he easily picked her up and carried her to bed.

He removed his clothes and kissed her hard as she kissed him back for quite some time.

He then moved down to her pussy and, knowing her favorite spot, kissed and licked her pussy and clit as she moaned in pleasure.

Her body arched and writhed rhythmically with the pleasure flowing through her body.

He kept at this, ensuring that she was consumed with pleasure and orgasmed.

Once that happened, she asked, "Dave, can I pleasure you?" She took his cock, licked it, then started sucking, taking it fully into her mouth.

Kim would never have done a blow job in the past. But tonight she insisted it was her turn to please him.

Within a short time, his cock was hard. He had to get her to slow down a couple of times, so he didn't blow his load.

After it was fully hard, she said quite intensely, "I need you to fuck me hard Dave!"

She lay back put her arms above her head and spread he legs wide. He entered her pussy and she nearly screamed with pleasure as it went in.

Within moments her body writhed and matched his thrust rhythm. They kept at this for such a long time; they both could feel each other's sweat.

Eventually, he could feel his orgasm building, as his intensity increased. Her body matched his rhythm and they orgasmed together.

It was awesome sex, she came a few more times after that as he ate her out some more.

She became even more in love and more submissive and even said to Dave, "I love you so much, I'll do anything you want, I want to please you."

Dave replied, "I love you as well, and I'll take you up on that sometime."

The next morning, Dave thought he'd better ask, "How did you feel about everything last night?"

She replied; "That she loved pleasing him, and the sex was outstanding."

He asked, "Are you ready for the coming party?"

She said smiling very hard, "I'm getting used to the idea, but maybe some more practice is needed."

Dave grinned back very happy with the idea.

Over the next week, he suggested different scenarios to Kim. She gave him the odd blow job, let him lick cream off her breasts, and sex from behind doggy style.

She discovered, she orgasmed even quicker, and more often when they had sex that way. All things that the old Kim would never have tried.

The party was at the end of the week. The gang; was a bit apprehensive, as a new line was going to be crossed.

Tim and Cynthia had a bit more of a modest place, much like Dave and Kim.

They still had a pool, so everyone was to come for a swim in the afternoon, sort of a repeat of Maryjane's, but not quite as grand.

Cynthia didn't care; this was hers, and she was proud of it. She loved Tim, but they were more friends than lovers, she had given up on that a long time ago.

Tim was a bit boring, being an engineer, he loved building things, like their RV, his motorbike, and his body.

He probably spent more time on those, and with Bob, than her, which suited her, because she could spend more time with Maryjane.

Cynthia was a teacher, the business stuff bored her, she loved being an educator. She had one real weakness, she wanted to be as confident and sexual as Maryjane.

She didn't think she was a sexual person, but around Maryjane; it was different. She was easily talked into many escapades.

She had followed Maryjane to college, even met and married Tim to please Maryjane.

She also knew; that Bob was frequently unfaithful, and had many other women, but had kept it very discreet, even Maryjane didn't know.

Cynthia only found out, because one of the women, was her colleague Cathy at school.

She knew Bob and Maryjane rarely had sex, which made Maryjane very frustrated, as she needed a lot more, and maybe why she was set on this party idea.

Cynthia; was very hesitant at being a swinger at the coming party, no matter how Maryjane packaged it, that's what it was. It would be difficult unless it was Tim or Dave. But, she like Kim, couldn't say no to Maryjane.

Cynthia had also liked Dave back in high school, same as Kim. Cynthia and Kim; often talked and fantasized about him, how he was a top stream student, like them, a top sportsman, yet different from the other jocks.

Cynthia; probably could have had Dave as a boyfriend at that time. She knew she was very attractive, and he was clearly attracted to her, back then.

That was until Maryjane declared, she wanted Dave, and Kim and her had to take a back seat, and help her get him.

She was still very attracted and in love with Dave. She had recently found herself, having very intense sexual dreams about him waking up in an orgasm; as she'd had in the past.

Cynthia had struggled with the party ideas. She had been a little bit embarrassed like Kim but coped because everyone else was in the same situation.

She decided her first idea, was to be an underwear model, the same as Kim the first time. The second idea was harder, but she thought she could cope with giving a man a blow job, like Maryjane did last time, especially if it was Dave.

She felt better, now that it was done. She asked Tim, his ideas, he was less fussed about it, and said, "To suck a women's breasts like a baby, and sex." Tim didn't tell Cynthia; the last idea was Maryjane's.

Cynthia was a bit shocked at the second idea and asked,"If he wanted to be with her a bit more?" Which Tim said, "No, it was okay."

Cynthia felt a bit hurt, and at the same time relieved, she just wasn't into Tim that way anymore, but deep inside, she yearned to be sexual with someone. She did, after all, have Greek heritage, which meant, she was very sexually driven deep down.

Mike and Daraugh had no issues with the ideas for the party. Mike was going to do exactly what Maryjane suggested, strip dance and sex.

Daraugh, was also very keen on the same ideas for the party. Not because Maryjane suggested them, but because she wanted to do them.

She'd been hurt by Mike, at the beginning, and during their relationship. But she wasn't going to be a victim.

She could have just as much fun as well, and since then, she had opened herself to many sexual experiences; especially, with other men. She knew Mike couldn't comment, because he'd be a hypocrite.

What she couldn't figure out, was why she was incredibly attracted to Dave. She thought, perhaps it was because he was like Mike, but more clever, sensible, and emotionally stronger.

Regardless, she knew she wanted him, like other men she'd come across, and the need was getting stronger.

Maryjane was supremely confident, that just about everyone was on board, and that her ideas would dominate.

She was going to do strip dance for the first, and sex for the second. Bob was going to do the same as Maryjane.

Maryjane often reflected on her past. She regretted breaking up with Dave; for a long time now, she was still very much in love with him.

She had loved Bob, but he cared more about money than her. He met her needs now and then, and he had got her a large and grand house, but she needed more.

She saw how Dave loved and met Kim's needs, how Kim was so happy and satisfied with life, especially with her awesome job, that Dave helped her get.

Deep down she was jealous of that life and satisfaction. She thought, if she could get Dave back, she would have; what Kim had now.

This is why, she encouraged Kim to remain conservative, and be sexually restrained, in the hope, Dave would look for it elsewhere.

She had noticed; that Kim was breaking out again. The last time this happened, Maryjane had taken serious action to stop it.

Recently, her desire for Dave had grown significantly. There were many nights, she had woken in orgasm, having dreamed of being with him.

Dave had thought about the coming party, same as everyone. He knew from experience that hypnosis, only allowed people to do what they deep down desired, so with the gang ready to cross this the new line, he wondered, if all was not good in their lives.

He had been very conflicted about the idea of Kim being with another man, he wasn't jealous per se, but it was a very primal, and territorial instinct inside him, she was his, and only his.

He had no problem with her being naked in front of the other men, but he was dammed if he was going to let another man touch his Kim.

It was the day of the party, and it was again a beautiful summers day.

Dave dressed in similar clothes to the last party, as suggested by Kim. She was in a very tight very low-cut singlet top, and similar shorts to last time, and her new bikini underneath.

Again, they left early so Kim could make sure she was on time. They were greeted by everyone, only Bob and Maryjane had not yet arrived. This surprised Dave, because this night, was what Maryjane had wanted.

Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers