Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then went to Sam's room and using his phrase and trigger, said, "It would please me for you to obey Kim101."

He waited unseen in the hallway for a few minutes, as Kim left her room and went to Sam's room. She entered in and did not close the door, but sat down on the bed next to Sam. She started talking to Sam about the coming weddings.

Sam was sitting in her bed in her bra and panties, facing out the door, not quite sure what was happening to her.

She suddenly felt very attracted to Kim, and the attraction was growing stronger. She knew that she disliked being lesbian, but right now, she didn't mind. Kim started to stroke and caress Sam, who was starting to find; that it was very nice, and unconsciously; doing it back to Kim.

Dave could see on Sam's face; Sam was trying to understand why she was feeling this way. Dave could see her quizzical facial expressions as her mind was grappling with it all. Then; he saw her smile and the desire grow in her facial expressions and body language.

She had given in to the feeling, deciding; she now liked it. Sam; decided, it was okay to feel this way towards Kim because her new family loved her, and it was normal for her to love them back in this way.

She leaned in, to kiss Kim, Kim kissed her back. Kim removed Sam's bra and panties; to reveal her beautiful body. Sam helped Kim remove her tee-shirt and panties; to reveal her gorgeous body as well.

Sam, then started caressing Kim's pussy. Kim started to sexually moan quietly; as she did it. Kim kissed Sam; and started to also caress Sam's pussy. While Dave was quietly watching, he decided he was getting hard and need to go and satisfy Cynthia, but he was excited and satisfied that Sam had accepted.

He now controlled Sam and Cynthia fully, he still loved that feeling.

He went back to Cynthia who had now finished and was lying in bed in such a sexually provocative position.

Dave decided, he wanted to play with Cynthia tonight and asked her, "Cynth, is there anything you feel like doing?"

Cynthia answered, "I'm open to anything tonight."

Dave replied, "Okay Cynth, we're going to do something different tonight. It'll blow your tail off."

Cynthia said, "Oooh, I'm excited and wet just thinking about it."

Dave kissed Cynthia, and triggered, "Tiger3," and as Cynthia immediately responded to the trigger, Dave uttered subliminal instructions additional to her trigger. "Cynthia, as Tiger3 begins to influence your body and mind, you are at the same time going to remove all your clothes."

"You will then put the cat tail butt plug in your anus, the cat's ears on your head, and see yourself become a female cat on heat."

Cynthia did this without question; and became a cat. She crawled around the room and up to Dave's legs, purring, and meowing, backing her butt and backside and pussy into his leg furiously, in a sexually exciting way to arouse him.

She became more and more intense; and finally, Dave removed his clothing, his cock now hard from the excitement of watching, he plunged it hard into her pussy. Cynthia meowed and meowed in pleasure, he felt Cynthia's pleasure rise, and become intense, as she orgasmed, and meowed like a cat.

He kept thrusting into her, she arched her body, moved with his thrusts, and kept meowing. Cynthia's body was moving her pussy into Dave's cock; as hard as she could take it, he could feel his pleasure coming, he moved more intensely, she meowed and moved in time with him, and they orgasmed together.

He said to Cynthia once they recovered, "Cynthia, you can remove the cattail and the cat's ears, and see yourself, return to your normal self, and come to bed with me."

Cynthia meowed once more and did what he said.

He asked, "How did that feel?"

She said, "It was incredible, I actually felt like I was a cat;" and asked, "Dave, how did you do that?"

Dave had learned, that when a very well-accepted suggestion and the trigger was used. That while the subject was under the influence of that suggestion and trigger, under a certain level of entrancement. Slight variations could be added and initiated anytime.

The Tiger triggers were an ideal one to vary, as the girls loved it. He never told anyone and didn't want the girls to suspect being hypnotized, so Dave just replied, "It's because I'm magic," said with just enough humor and sarcasm to not be believed.

"But mostly a result of using props and your own desires Cynth." Which Cynthia laughed, yet wondered if she'd always been this kind of kinky underneath all this time.

They lay naked and intertwined on the bed. He caressed her arm, and then he caressed her pussy a bit more; and, as she was still in an incredibly heightened state, he, with just his fingers; playing with her pussy, made her cum again. Then they slept.

The weeks had sped along, as they say, time flies when you're having fun, and Dave and the girls were having fun. The day of Paul and Daraugh's wedding was upon them. It was going to be strange, as many of Paul's friends who knew Sam, would be surprised to see her there.

Dave, Kim, and Cynthia were going to make sure at least one of them, would be by Sam's side as support for the whole event. All the girls spent most of the day getting themselves ready, helping each other with hair and makeup. Dave dressed in his new suit, that Kim had got him, and all the girls thought he looked sharp in it.

The girls all looked stunning. Kim, her hair done up, and in her classy little black dress. Cynthia; was elegant in her roman-styled dress; and hair down, Sam in her sexy little black dress; with hair down as well. They were spectacular.

They arrived, and Dave saw they fitted in very well; as the crowd, Daraugh's old friends, were similarly dressed to them. Many including Daraugh's parents, recognized Sam from college, came over asking how she felt. Sam was surprisingly okay with all the questions.

Paul's old friends; ignored Sam completely. The wedding came, and Paul looked like he was the cat that got the cream. He was happy. Daraugh looked beautiful, but different, she seemed less intense. Daraugh had out of spite towards Mike and his unfaithfulness; acted out her revenge; through being sexually adventurous in many directions, which included other women and men.

Deep down, she had always wanted something stable. Daraugh wasn't initially interested in Paul, he had always been a bit nerdy. But the years had been good for Paul, and she noticed he'd changed. She knew Paul loved her, was loyal and faithful, and she liked that.

And for some reason, she didn't mind his old nerdiness. She would be sexually adventurous, but only with him. She had found, she'd fallen in love with this new Paul. The wedding was nice. Paul's parents patently ignored Sam the whole night, which she noticed. Sam was never actually sure they liked her from the beginning anyway.

The reception was fun, as none of Dave's girls could drink due to being pregnant, Dave decided to join them in solidarity. They sat, having more fun watching everyone else get drunk, rather than getting drunk. The Party really swung into gear later that night, Maryjane was in the middle of all that.

She'd found a new partner in crime and a friend in Daraugh. They'd made their peace with relationship changes, and Maryjane, feeling quite a little bit alone now that she thought Kim was focussed in other areas, found female companionship with Daraugh.

At the end of the wedding reception, Daraugh and Maryjane quite drunk, both came to Dave and asked, when the next party was going to happen, and would he do hypnosis again. Dave resisted, and then they begged him. Kim, Cynthia, and Sam also begged him, so he relented. He could never say no to Kim, let alone Cynthia, and Sam as well.

Maryjane, despite looking drunk, was as sharp as ever. She said, "We should do it when Mike and I return from our honeymoon."

So, Kim offered their new house on the weekend three weeks after Mike and Maryjane's wedding, and so it was set. Maryjane asked if she and Kim could meet and catch up. Kim jumped at the chance. She still loved her old friend. The night ended, and everyone went home, some relationships mended, others not.

The next morning, Dave was up all by himself and had made a super healthy, and tasty breakfast for the girls. He'd had a good sleep, being the night, they all spent alone. Everyone else slept in late. They all seemed to enjoy this day, and take time to chill, do their own thing, in their own space, in different parts of the house.

He was reading the paper, enjoying himself when Sam came down. She'd had a good night but started talking about how Paul's and her old friends, ignored her for the whole of the night. Dave asked; "Were you upset?"

She answered, "In the past, that would have devastated me."

"But, since falling in love with you and becoming one of your girls, and being loved by the girls just as much, I have never felt so loved in my life, and no longer feel alone."

Dave was so happy for her; he came over and kissed her.

That week, Cynthia was having her scan, and Dave accompanied her. She was so happy. She was telling Dave on the way to the doctor, how the school board had approved, two whole terms, of paid leave, and she could come back afterward.

Dave was so happy for her. They had the scan and found out she was at 16 weeks, not 14 weeks as she thought, and had a healthy baby boy. Dave asked her, "What would you like to name him Cynth?"

Which she answered quite quickly, "Nicolai Georgios."

Dave said, "That's an awesome name, little Nick," Dave was very happy with that.

He then asked, "Is that a family name?"

Cynthia said, "Yes, her grandfather and great grandfather who were part of the Greek royal family were both called Nicolai, and Georgios, is her father's name."

She said, "My father is Georgios Nicolai, and as much as I sometimes struggle with my mom, I love my dad."

"I want to follow some tradition." She said to finish. They arrived home and told everyone.

Over the next few weeks, the new version 3 life continued. Dave slowly moved the girl's ever so slightly more towards their kinky side. He was with Kim one night and wanted her to explore, how far she'd go with him. He triggered, "Tiger1."

As Kim responded to the trigger he added, "You will find yourself becoming a cat on heat, and strip, wear the cat ears and put the cat tail butt plug in your anus."

Kim did exactly as she was asked. She then started crawling around the room exactly like a cat. She purred and meowed much like Cynthia. She tried to get Dave to pat her and started moving her backside and pussy; against his leg more and more, to get him interested in her.

Then Dave could not contain himself anymore, and with his cock hard, he knelt; and entered her waiting; but ready pussy, she meowed and meowed, which sounded so sexual. She moved her backside and pussy into his cock, harder and harder. She then orgasmed as a cat, with a very large and long meowwwww.

He then kept thrusting his cock into her, and a few minutes later still going, she started meowing and matching his rhythm again. This time, as he got faster and faster, so did she, meowing louder as he did it, then he exploded, and she orgasmed at the same time meowing so loudly. When both had recovered, she was still meowing, but also purring, and putting her head against his arm.

He instructed her to take out the cattail plug, and the cat ears, and be normal again. She did, and a moment later, she came up to Dave and kissed him so hard, and said, "That was different."

He asked, "How did it feel?"

She answered, "Like I was a cat. I actually saw myself and felt like I was a cat, and the sex was fantastic."

Kim's pregnancy was now very evident, with a very distinct bulge in her tummy.

Dave said, "We might not be able to be too experimental in the future, or at least for some time."

Kim responded, "Oh, I don't know, I think we can experiment for some time yet."

"Dave, you know I'll do anything you want, even with being pregnant."

He asked, "Are you up to something else, or are you tired?"

She said, "I'm game, what do you have in mind?"

He said, "Sleep," she instantly dropped into a deep subconscious hypnotic state.

He took her deeper as he normally did and said, "Kim, your body will be 1000 times more sensitive to my touch and my kiss."

"Each touch or kiss will bring you an extreme amount of pleasure."

He reminded her to forget she'd been hypnotized, but remain fully obedient, then said, "Awake."

He lay her on the bed, bound up her arms and legs out wide to the bed legs, so she couldn't move. He blindfolded her and slowly, he gently kissed different parts of her body. She, not knowing where he would kiss next, was full of anticipation. Each kiss would bring her an extreme amount of pleasure, she'd arch her body each time in pleasure.

He occasionally, put a tiny amount of cool water on her nipples and pussy, as a surprise, and she'd respond the same way. Eventually, she was so horny, she almost begged to be fucked.

He quietly entered his hard cock in her pussy, she jolted in pleasure, he thrust hard for a minute or two, and she orgasmed so quickly due to the prior stimulation. He kept it up for another minute, and then he came inside her.

Dave and the girls had many more wonderful days and nights. On one of the nights they had a break from each other, Dave found he was in the unusual position of being the last to go to bed. As he passed Sam's room, he heard a noise.

He looked through the door, to find Cynthia and Sam sitting very close together on Sam's bed talking and touching. As he entered, they looked at him in surprise, like they had been caught doing something, that they didn't want others to know.

Dave wanted to rectify that situation and return it to that earlier innocent state it was before he disturbed them.

He uttered the trigger, "Sleep," and they both went into a deep subconscious hypnotic state. He took them deeper as he always did.

He then said, "You will both forget I was here. For tonight only, you will both not see or hear me."

"You will both still feel my touch and the effect it has on you yet have no idea of the cause."

"You both will not be alarmed at my touch and reason that it's just muscle spasms or something similar."

"You will forget being hypnotized yet be fully obedient to all instructions."

"And when you wake, these instructions will immediately apply," he then woke them.

Now completely unaware of Dave, they returned to what they were doing prior and started to touch and caress each other again. Cynthia leaned in and kissed Sam. It was as if they were in slow motion. They kissed for many minutes. Then Sam slowly reached out and gently started fondling Cynthia's breast.

Cynthia was wearing a silk buttoned nightshirt and panties, which made it easy for Sam to unbutton and remove so as to caress her breasts and nipples. Dave watched this slow-motion seduction. Not sure, who was the seducer and who was being seduced.

Cynthia then removed Sam's nighty and started fondling Sam's breasts, while they both continued to kiss each other. After a long time, Cynthia then slowly removed Sam's panties and started caressing Sam's pussy, with her lovely long fingers. It wasn't long before her fingers were going inside Sam's pussy.

Sam was moaning, and arching her back, as the pleasure hit her, she then started kissing Cynthia harder, her tongue exploring Cynthia's tongue. Dave watched, feeling his cock going hard.

Eventually, Sam lay back in the bed, her arms raised above her head in surrender to the pleasure. Cynthia then stood, slowly bent over to kiss Sam and suck her breasts and lick her nipples. Cynthia's legs spread apart so she could get a bit lower.

Sam writhed in ecstasy as she was kissed, her breasts and nipples sucked, as Cynthia stood, bent over, her butt sticking out and wobbling occasionally.

Dave couldn't contain himself. He positioned himself behind Cynthia, he opened her legs wider apart. Cynthia, not sure what she felt as her legs seemed to spread wider automatically, could only surmise that her body was repositioning itself to get closer to Sam.

Dave put his hard cock into Cynthia's pussy. This time Cynthia felt pleasure in her pussy. Again, she thought she was feeling pleasure, from seeing Sam have pleasure. Dave slowly thrust in and out, as Cynthia moaned with pleasure herself, as she continued to kiss Sam and suck her breasts.

Eventually, as a result of Cynthia's kissing and her breasts being sucked, Sam shuddered, arched her back, contorted a bit, then orgasmed panting hard. Dave withdrew from Cynthia, as Cynthia backed away a smidge from Sam and watched.

Sam got up and started kissing Cynthia, slowly they reversed their positions, and Cynthia was now lying in the bed. They kissed for a long time, then Sam slowly went down on Cynthia, and began to suck her pussy. She, being shorter was able to do that by standing up. She also bent over with her legs spread apart as well.

Cynthia was writhing in ecstasy, with quiet, but solid moans of pleasure. Dave also put his hard cock inside Sam, and slowly began to thrust. Sam shuddered for a moment as Dave entered her, but then she continued with Cynthia.

Sam did not understand where this pleasure she felt was coming from. She thought her orgasm was still continuing. Or she was feeling the same pleasure as Cynthia. Cynthia continued to writhe, and arch her body, as the pleasure consumed her.

Dave thrust harder and faster, and he orgasmed and came inside Sam. He quickly withdrew from her pussy and watched. In the next minute, Cynthia suddenly orgasmed. The two girls lay side by side kissing and cuddling, then they got into bed together, kissed, and cuddled some more before they slowly went to sleep.

Dave thoroughly enjoyed his wives experimenting with each other. Dave left their room. He stopped by Kim's room. She looked beautiful, as she lay there fast asleep. She had gone to bed early, as she was getting more tired these days. Dave kissed her and went back to his room to sleep as well.

The next morning, he cooked breakfast for all of them. He was very pleased with himself. He realized his suggestion, had been well and truly accepted, and the results were better than he anticipated. The girls, exploring uninfluenced bisexual relationships, was his suggestion on steroids.

Sam's exploration was because; he had absolute control over her. He had effectively told Sam, that she would now; like being bisexual. So, Sam now liked being bisexual.

Cynthia's exploration was natural, she clearly had a bisexual side to her sexuality; as did Kim, but Cynthia's seemed more intense. He'd make sure; they didn't go too far with that, just enough for it to be experimental.

Over time, he found that it was better if the girls only had intense and kinky sex one night of their two nights a week with him. The other night they could just come, and he'd let them talk, cuddle, and kiss him and just become better connected. Occasionally, he would have sex both the nights they were with him, but only at the girl's requests.

The relationships went much better, if the girls had that one night, they felt completely free to talk, just him and her alone. With these minor adjustments, the new version 3 life seemed to be working out well. Dave acknowledged he was still influenced by his desire to control, the only difference was, he was now aware of it.

The day came, for Mike and Maryjane to be married. This was going to be a much more fun wedding than the last one. No upset family and friends, none that related to them at least. Maryjane was so pleased her sister Anna Sybil had come.

Maryjane had not invited her parents this time. The tiny bit of guilt; she felt, was significantly easier to deal with, than the feeling of their rejection she felt when they didn't come last time.