Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Maryjane had renewed enthusiasm for life, now she was with Mike. He was a lot like Dave, but a little bit naughtier, which suited her perfectly. She was truly in love. Mike had a similar sex drive to her, and they both had to admit, this match was much better than their previous marriages.

They'd even talked about children, and she found that with Mike, she wanted them, with Bob she hadn't. Mike felt he was ready for children as well.

At work, because they were getting married, it was suggested by their company that she move to another department, but they were only one floor apart, so it worked out.

She was dressed perfectly for the day and looked incredibly beautiful. Dave watched, as all his girls admired her, but mostly; they were happy for Maryjane. They were surprised to see that Paul and Daraugh, and Bob and Tim had been invited. Paul and Daraugh, and Bob and Tim, found that Dave and the girls, were very welcoming, and the perfect companions for the night.

Mike's family did not even try to pretend, to show Daraugh any kindness, even though Mike had said it was alright, they treated her like a leper. The marriage ceremony was quite quick, and then it was time to party, which is exactly what Maryjane wanted. She was queen for the night, which is what she loved.

Mike was the happiest they'd ever seen him as well. Dave, again in solidarity with all his pregnant girls, did not drink but had just as much fun. Kim was now obviously pregnant, and everyone noticed. She was terrified of being fat, so the gang had to remind her, that she was still incredibly beautiful.

Maryjane had another surprise during her wedding reception. Her sister Anna-Sybil had brought a partner, her fiancé Stephen. Anna Sybil was just as attractive as Maryjane but much shyer, more sensitive, and very conservative.

They'd never really been close, but Anna; as she preferred to be called, had never judged Maryjane, and in very odd moments been kind, but mostly, she'd hid from the many confrontations Maryjane had, had with their parents. She was religious like their parents, as was Stephen, but quite different in her approach; she was kind and caring.

Stephen was just as gentle and kind a man as Anna, which is why they made such a good match.

Maryjane was pleased for her sister; and was shocked, when her sister said; "Maryjane, would you and Mike come to my wedding?"

Maryjane asked, "Is this going to cause a complication with mom and dad?"

Anna answered, "Yes, but I have made a decision. Dad had said to me, if Maryjane was invited then he'd not come."

"So, I said back to him, he was no longer invited. Mom; insisted she was going to come regardless she had his permission or not."

Maryjane asked, "Why?"

Anna replied, "Stephen is the loveliest, gentlest, and kindest man I've ever met."

I realized; our dad is just an angry man who I feared, and that men could be gentle and kind. I no longer want that anger and fear in my life."

"I've missed out on so much life and wished I'd fought back like you Maryjane."

Anna also asked, "Maryjane could we meet sometime, I want to get to know you again and be a proper sister."

"I also ... oh, how do I ask this ... I also want to ask you about ... oh dear, this is harder than I thought ... ask you about sex!" she said rushing out the last few words completely embarrassed about them.

Anna finished saying, "I have no knowledge of it, at all."

Maryjane opened her mouth wide in shock.

She hugged her sister; and said, "absolutely Anna," and they; right there and then moment planned a day and a time to meet.

Maryjane finally had a sister.

Anna spent the rest of the evening with Dave and Kim, and the rest of the non-drinking crew since she and Stephen didn't drink as well. Anna felt very welcome and comfortable with Kim and Dave. She was a bit confused, as to how Cynthia and Sam related to Dave and Kim, but didn't make a fuss, when she finally understood.

She was an old friend of both Dave and Kim. She remembered Dave as being her best friend Terri's little brother who used to follow her and Terri around when she visited Terri at her house. She remembered Kim, being Maryjane's best friend, and being allowed to help braid Kim's and Maryjane's hair when they were all younger.

Maryjane celebrated as she'd never done before. She felt she had her best friend, and her sister back, as well as new friends, and life was going to be good.

The next day everyone was still talking about the wedding. Everyone agreed, Maryjane knew how to have fun, and make sure everyone else had fun as well. She was good like that. Kim was telling Dave; about Anna, and how she'd reconnected with Maryjane.

Dave was so happy for Maryjane. He remembered Anna visiting his house with Terri but couldn't remember her ever speaking she was that shy and quiet. The next two weeks went by in a flash. Sam had organized her scan which Dave also attended.

They were advised, she was at 12 weeks and had a healthy baby girl. Dave asked, "What do you want to name her Sam?"

Sam thought for a moment and said, "Susan, and we'll call her Suzie."

Dave loved it and asked, "Does the name have any special significance?"

Sam answered, "No, I just like the name," and they went home to tell everyone.

All the girls and Dave celebrated with Sam.

Maryjane and Mike had been and gone on their honeymoon, the time had sped by. They were now finalizing their house set up at Mike's old house. Life appeared to be good for everyone. Maryjane, on her return, jumped on the bandwagon, organizing the next party for the gang.

Kim postponed it a further month, as they were getting the old large house, renovated for their coming babies.

Kim was well pregnant and was due soon, she needed to go a bit easier.

Cynthia's pregnancy was well and truly showing as well, she was also getting a bit slower, and more tired.

Sam's pregnancy was just starting to show with a distinct but small bulge in her tummy.

The household was still as happy as ever and life was good, even though these had been bizarre times.

But with babies comes change, and the reality of dealing with all the families. Dave could see reality coming at him fast like a freight train, it was how they managed that was the question.