Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 06

Story Info
Dave's wives experiment with each other.
8.1k words
4.57
13.3k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers

Title. Bizarre Times.

Synopsis. Dave's wives experiment with each other.

The shifting day had finally come. Thankfully, it was a lovely sunny day. Everything was packed. Dave, Kim, Cynthia, and Sam said goodbye to their old house.

They had been shifting things over the prior weeks, just about everything was already there, it was just their clothes and personal belongings that were left.

With all the shared money coming, they'd bought new large double beds and furniture for each room, and larger dining and lounge furniture to fit in this new house, so everything was set.

Dave had even managed to get a new large TV for the lounge, as well as TVs in each bedroom, new laptops for each of them, and state-of-the-art Wi-Fi throughout the house. It was full of all the latest technology.

The old house was going to be rented out, and because of its ideal location, already had tenants lining up. Dave had structured the finance for the old and new house; into a company or a corporation. He and the girls owned equal shares.

Cynthia and Sam would contribute to their share; when their settlements came through. Tim had since changed his mind and was going to remain in Tim and Cynthia's old house. Tim was arranging finance to pay her out. So, her money wasn't far away.

Bob was going to help Tim with that finance when his house sold. So, when Dave paid Bob and Maryjane, some of that money was being paid straight back to Cynthia, and then paid back into the company or corporation that Dave formed, back to him. It was crazy, but it was real.

Dave and the girls; had their new version 3 life, and for the next few weeks, they were deliriously happy. Sam had some space for her art, Dave, had a state-of-the-art office and equipment. Everyone had their own space, and importantly, each bedroom had its own bathroom.

Although Dave laughed at how the main downstairs bathroom was like a train station, they occasionally even had queues. All the gang; the other couples were going through similar adjustments in their lives, so the party night was further postponed; for at least three months, until the new gang had all settled into their new lives.

The divorces slowly came through. First Cynthia and Tim. Then Daraugh's and Mike's, then Sam's and Paul's, and last was Maryjane's and Bob's. Cynthia, then legally changed her surname to the same as Dave's, Sam did the same.

That week, everyone received an invitation to Paul and Daraugh's wedding; which was in two months' time, they hadn't slacked around on the matter. A few weeks later they received another invitation to Mike and Maryjane's wedding; which was a fortnight after Daraugh's and Paul's.

A month passed of absolute bliss for the new family, as they settled into a great schedule, as organized by Kim. Each girl cooked two nights a week; Dave cooked one night a week and all weekend breakfasts. Each would do their own meals at other times.

They even had a fully equipped gym in the garage, which the girls did midweek and weekend workouts together, and in the corner, Dave had his workout equipment and tried to have a similar routine.

Dave noted, the girls had so many orgasms, that the suggestion to obey him, had become embedded in all their conscious minds. He no longer needed to put them under to change their behavior or resolve a situation.

But from time to time he still did. He did it to reinforce their suggestions, just in case. He also added a new suggestion to Cynthia and Sam, that when they shopped for any new outfits, they would use Dave, and like Kim, they'd love his choices for them, as though it was their own.

He was still ruminating about his other plan, still wondering whether it would upset the new version 3 life; that they presently had. One evening, a week later, while they were eating together having a wonderful chat, Sam announced, "I'm pregnant."

They all cheered, congratulated her, and then celebrated. Sam was so happy. Dave couldn't be happier, he marvelled about having three kids. He realized, at some point, they were going to have to tell him, Kim's, Cynthia's parents, and Sam's mum about their respective grandchildren.

He was not sure about Kim's loving but religious and traditional family, or Cynthia's traditional Greek family, how they would accept this new situation for their daughters. He hoped, they would just love their daughters and grandchildren as normal. He was not sure how Sam's family would react either as he knew so little about them.

Sam's dad had left a long time ago when she was very little, so she'd never known him. Sam's mum never recovered from that rejection, even though she was a very attractive woman. As a result; she was never there for Sam; and her sister as they grew up.

Sam's younger sister; had got pregnant, and left home before she finished high school. She lived as a drug-addicted prostitute somewhere. Sam had tried to find her but had never been successful.

Sam kept in touch with her mum every now and then, but it was hard; as there was no emotional connection. This partially explained; why Sam never considered herself as attractive; and why she was desperate to join a family that loved each other.

With two weeks until the first wedding. They planned to go shopping that weekend. The girls wanted to shop for new outfits. Dave had quietly suggested to all of them that they needed new dresses, bathing costumes, and Cynthia and Sam needed new sexy dresses for the coming weddings.

The girls had jumped at the idea, again, thinking it was their own. Thank goodness, they all had similar taste's in clothes so wanted to go to the same shops. The weekend arrived, and after four shops, and trying on over forty dresses between them, Dave admitted he was exhausted.

He selected one for each of the girls suitable for the coming weddings, carefully listening to each regard what they liked, and thought was good for them. They were all sexy, but classy dresses that fit their respective bodies very well. They were all very happy with their choices.

They had lunch, and then started looking at bathing costumes; which, Dave suggested they select the sexiest bikini they could find. Again, after trying out twelve bikinis between them, Dave chose three incredibly sexy bikini's; one for each, that covered them enough but were enticing.

Lastly, they sought to find some sexy dresses for Cynthia and Sam. Sam found a sexy little black dress that Kim had once tried on but ended up getting a slightly classier one. This one suited Sam's body and character perfectly, it was just a tiny bit sluttier.

Sam, was naturally, a bit more sexually experimental than anyone previously was aware. It was a characteristic, that had been so deeply hidden because she'd never really been loved. But due to both Dave's and the girl's love, and hypnosis it had emerged.

Cynthia took her time, but eventually found a slightly different style; that fit her Greek goddess look. It was a loose Roman-style dress for a goddess, with high leg lines that enticed one to look at her perfect leg, and almost showed her panties. The shoulders; had such a low cut, they drew you to her incredible breasts. It was perfect for her. All these were purchased with appropriate accessories, and then they went home.

Over the next week. Dave decided to implement his plan. He started with Kim, who was deeply controlled by him, and yet, of all the girls, she had the tiniest bit of resistance left. Cynthia and Sam were completely controlled by Dave.

While it was Kim's night with him, he triggered, "Sleep."

She went into the deep subconscious hypnotic state again. He took her deeper; so, she'd be more suggestible, more controllable.

He added a new suggestion, "That on the trigger, Cynth101, you will become very attracted to Cynthia, or the trigger Sam101, that you'd become very attracted to Sam."

"The attraction would grow very quickly into a desire that you can't control."

"That the desire would become so strong that you would have to act on it and want sex with the other girl."

"The desire would continue to grow until you both orgasm, and it will end in the next morning."

"You will think it is normal for this family, but not disclose it with anyone outside the family."

He returned her awareness; making sure she'd not remember what he'd said, and yet be completely obedient.

They had a wonderful night together, while her pregnancy wasn't showing yet, it had made her need and drive for sex incredible. While he loved sucking her breasts, she loved him sucking her pussy the most, which, doing that alone made her have several orgasms.

When he finally fucked her, she was always ready for him. He was not sure how well Kim would accept the new suggestion. He was reasonably confident she would, because Kim had admitted to him in the recent past, that she and Cynthia had, had some lesbian encounters; and she found it was okay.

But both girls were from conservative backgrounds, so they never pursued that any further.

The next night was Cynthia. Again, he uttered the trigger, "Sleep."

And again, she went into a deep subconscious hypnotic state and he took her deeper.

He added the exact same suggestion and triggers, "Kim101, you will become very attracted to Kim, or the trigger Sam101, that you'd become very attracted to Sam."

"The attraction would grow very quickly into a desire that you can't control."

"That the desire would become so strong that you would have to act on it and want sex with the other girl."

"The desire would continue to grow until you both orgasm, and it will end in the next morning."

"You will think it is normal for this family, but not disclose it with anyone outside the family."

He returned her awareness; making sure she'd not remember what he'd said, and yet be completely obedient.

They also had another wonderful night of sex, as Dave had triggered, "Tiger3."

He had learned that Cynthia took the longest to be sexually aroused. But when she did get aroused, she was like a tiger, nothing could stop her pursuit of pleasure. She would do anything, even bondage or similar, she loved it all.

She loved being kissed, she loved her breasts and nipples being sucked, she loved her pussy and especially her clit being sucked, but most of all she loved hard cock in her pussy, especially someone with stamina. It didn't matter how long Dave took before he came, she always came with him.

She was now glowing; a result of her pregnancy. Her sex drive had also ramped up a bit. Dave was supremely confident that the suggestion would work on Cynthia.

The following night it was Sam's turn. She was completely controlled by him; which always aroused him, just at the thought. If he asked her in public to have sex or suck his cock, she would.

He had now realized that this was the most likely source of his desire to control others and the power he felt with that, which he now meant to keep under control. He was pleased to have solved this mystery and have greater insight into himself.

During past nights with Sam, they had experimented. She'd played a prostitute role for him, and fucked. He'd blindfold her, bound her to the bed, and fucked her in that vulnerable state.

He had put a cat's tail butt plug in her, cat's ears on her head again, and she'd become a cat for him, which he then fucked. She loved it and was horny at the thought of such activities.

Tonight was going to be interesting. Sam had admitted to Dave, that while she did like their sexual experiments, she didn't like being lesbian. She'd tried it with Daraugh, and while she got aroused, she felt very uncomfortable and even felt some aversion to the idea.

So, Dave knew this coming suggestion was going against Sam's natural instinct. He would find out how much control he had, and he noted how aroused he felt at the idea of absolute control over her. He also noted he was still very influenced by that desire to control.

In the room, he kissed her and triggered, "Sleep."

She went into a deep subconscious hypnotic state, he took her deeper. His suggestion had to be structured well, so as to overcome her aversion and instinct.

Allowing her to speak in this state, he asked her; "Sam, please speak absolutely honestly to me."

"How willing ..., and how obedient are you to me?"

Sam fully entranced, replied, "I'm very willing, I'd ... I'd be completely obedient to you.", Dave noted an ever so slight hesitance before she uttered her declaration.

Dave asked, "Do you want to please me through your obedience?"

Sam replied, "Yes ... oh yes, I do want to please you so much."

Dave continued, "What would you be willing to do for me?"

"I'd do anything you ask!" Was her almost immediate reply.

Dave asked, trying to use her own words to take her into further obedience, "Would you even do things you don't like?"

Again, she answered almost immediately and emphatically saying, "Yes ... yes, I would," said as though her subconscious had to reinforce her answer.

Dave asked, "If it pleased me for you to do something you didn't like, but you did it out of obedience. Would you now be pleased with yourself, for having pleased me?"

Sam replied quite slower this time, "It ... it would please me greatly, to have pleased you, Dave, I love pleasing you." Again, Dave could tell the final comment was her controlled subconscious overcoming her consciousness.

Dave was pleased with the way that Sam was responding. He started to finalize his instruction saying, "Sam, if I like you doing something and it pleases me for you to do it, whether, you like it or not, you will obey me and do it as you have declared you would."

"You will find, you will not only obey, but you will obey willingly and happily as though, you've always loved doing it because doing it willingly and happily will please me, which you have said, you wanted."

"You will reply with your confirmation that you have understood and will completely obey, by telling how you will obey me."

Sam, completely entranced, completely obedient replied, "Yes Dave. If you ask me to do anything, I will willingly and happily obey and do it for you, even if it's something I would not like."

Dave replied, "Well done Sam. However, we're not quite done yet."

"Sam, if I ask you to do something, and I use the phrase, 'it would please me' at the beginning of the request."

"Not only, will you willingly and happily do it, but you will love doing it from then on, being part of your new life."

"Please confirm that you have understood everything and will obey all of this."

She confirmed, "Yes, I will obey everything as you have said, and love doing whatever you have instructed when you request that of me."

Dave was now ready to begin the suggestion as he'd given the other girls, he said, "Sam 'it would please me' that when I give you the trigger, "Kim101, you will become extremely attracted to Kim, or the trigger Cynth101, that you'd become extremely attracted to Cynthia."

"The attraction would grow very quickly into a desire that you can't control."

"That the desire would become so strong that you would have to act on it and want sex with the other girl."

"The desire would continue to grow until you both orgasm, which it will end the next morning."

"You will think it is normal for our family, but not disclose it with anyone outside the family."

He returned her awareness; making sure she'd not remember what he'd said, and yet be completely obedient.

After that lengthy hypnosis session, Dave and Sam had fun and just made love with each other. He reiterated his love for her, and the other girl's love for Sam as well. He took his time slowly kissing her, sucking her beautiful breasts, which she called her tits.

She also loved Dave sucking and licking her pussy. He spent most of the night doing that and finished with his cock in her pussy fucking her. They didn't count how many orgasms she had; it was a lot. They slept well after that.

That night before he had gone to bed with Sam, and while she was in his bedroom waiting for him. He'd triggered, Kim with, "Cynthia101," and Cynthia with, "Kim101."

Dave observed that a new sensation came over each of them, he could see it in their faces. At first, there was confusion, then desire, then strong desire. They slowly moved closer together and started talking to each other; in such a close and intimate proximity to each other, it was so arousing just watching.

Unconsciously, Kim started caressing Cynthia, and Cynthia did the same back, once Kim had started. Dave waited five minutes to see what else happened. He eventually saw; Kim kiss Cynthia passionately on the mouth, and Cynthia move closer to kiss her back. Confident, the suggestion was accepted, he then went up to Sam.

In the morning; Dave and Sam came down early, having already showered and dressed; and found that Kim and Cynthia were still upstairs. Sam continued to make breakfast, while Dave went upstairs to wake the girls; so, they wouldn't be late for work.

He went into Kim's room; and saw them naked and intertwined together; fast asleep. He gently woke them; to which, they were both a bit surprised at their situation, but quickly gathered themselves.

Kim asked Dave; quite concerned; was it okay that she was with Cynthia, and Cynthia looked at him with her big eyes, wanting to know the same thing. They loved him and would obey him. In their minds, they had not asked permission.

Dave answered; it was okay, and if it made them feel better if they wanted to do it again, they didn't need to ask; as permission was given. They were so relieved and came and kissed him one at a time. They showered and dressed and went down for breakfast; which Sam had cooked for everyone.

Both Kim and Cynthia were running a bit late, so, were in a rush and left for work after a mouthful each.

Dave had a client emergency, with a major virus problem, which he got excited about. He loved solving difficult and interesting problems. Other IT companies; avoided the big problems, they were focused on selling products, training, and answering silly inquiries, which was completely boring to him.

He loved the big problems, finding viruses, dismantling and recoding them, then recovering the systems. That's why other IT companies often called him for help. He had many clients, who dealt directly with him because of that.

They paid a regular service fee for him to protect their systems, and to keep them regularly updated. Others paid him a lesser, but a regular fee just to be immediately available in an emergency; if needed, like an insurance premium. Locally, he was known to be the best.

Sam had a large project for her Ad company, and she'd found that Dave was an excellent source of inspiration and ideas, she was off to her office today as well.

She'd also spoken to her manager about being pregnant; which he was super supportive of that. She could keep working from anywhere. Cynthia had also had a discussion with her school principal about her pregnancy, and he had suggested, she takes off a term on annual leave; once her baby was born; as she had the leave available; and return later in the year, he'd hold her job.

The next few days; was a bit of a blur for the family, everyone was busy. It was Paul and Daraugh's wedding this coming weekend.

They all checked with Sam to make sure she was going to be okay with it, which she replied to them all, "I'm fine, I have you guys now."

"I have never felt so loved in my entire life; as I do with Dave and you girls."

That night Dave was Cynthia's turn with him, she had indicated to Dave she needed hard sex tonight. She was going through her beauty and preparation routine, which usually took; at least ten to fifteen minutes.

Dave used that spare time, and went to Kim's room and triggered, "Sam101."

Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers