All Comments on 'Hypnosissy 08: Hot Shemale'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

WTF! He'll be quite the hit in the locker room showering with teammates with his cock in a cage. I think Brian will be using the stalls and not the urinals in the men's room. Of course, he may not be using the men's room. He may want to use the ladies' room. That should cause a stir! This is really wacko, Jas, but I'll give you 5 stars despite that.

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Love your work!!!!!

toolman1266toolman1266over 2 years ago

we're about to lose Brian. Maybe she will be called Britney...Looking forward to more!

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btmover 2 years ago

So glad you are continuing this series. I can only wonder what my life would be like right now if I had met Rose when I was younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look forward to the next one, and I also wish I could meet Rose that would be a dream come true or someone like her.....

Ashlyn_19Ashlyn_19over 2 years ago

I absolutely love this series

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 2 years ago

Love this story when Rose features heavily. What a goddess you have created

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good!!! Please write more ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving where this is going! Rose's disarmed our macho jock by locking up the one thing that makes him a "real-man" versus a cocksucking faggot. I hope Rose turns our stud into a simpering little girl who loves pink ruffles and cums prematurely. A feminized shemale can still wield authority and command respect, but a big buff linebacker who only uses her big cock to play dolly? There's no recovering from that.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

So hot! I need to write more kinky bisex male male stories.

sekmandsekmandover 2 years ago

You had me at hypnosissy and shemale. I love this flavor of story. Looking forward to part 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lots if little things I like in this. The fact our main is actually enjoying this while still having that understandable hesitation and fear that comes with explore ourselves. He's eager but Rose doesn't completely abuse that and takes him at a pace HE can handle. The fact she is doing this as much for him as her, and his pleasure does seem to matter to her, in a way. The fact that she confirmed that yes, she does love him, an essential piece of a Dom sub relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your story from starting

Here you describing that females are superior than males it's true.

I am male but I like female to be my superior I wish such kind of wife (Rose) I workship her as a goddess live under her feets

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story ever! Thank you for picking it back up and working it to an end. I LOVE IT! I wish I were Brian.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

I loved the after party. This is so good, I would love to be Brian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing Series!!! I want t be fucked like a female in my boy pussy!!!

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

An incredible story can't even put it down and can't stop being right on the edge the whole time

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

274. Finally Brian gets fucked by a shemale, but not Rose as I originally thought. Rose is a really strange one, and her idea of “love” is stranger still. For a guy with so much in his favor, he should tell Rose to fuck off. He has no problem getting anyone he desires - he should. That’s not to disparage your innovative writing, but why did you have to waste so much space on cocksucking when you have left so many stories unfinished?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to see where this goes. But desperately hoping she doesn’t make him a she male.

TracieTurnedMeTracieTurnedMe9 months ago

Rose, will you marry me?

Now this story has added chastity and shemales?

It is like she has written the perfect story, just for me

Gem_tronGem_tron4 months ago

on my favorites list. It was like I was perched in the room watching the breeding/submission session.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku4 months ago

I love sucking female tits and I like sucking cocks and I like being fingered and toy fucked and fucked by a male but I really like being pegged by a woman with a strapon cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES