Hypnosissy 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a cock sucker and I'm proud of it," I said, not too convincingly.

"Again," he said. "And this time say it you like you mean it."

"I'm a cock sucker and I'm proud of it," I repeated, this time with a tad more bravado.

"Better," he said. "Another thing that helps is discovering almost no one is who they seem to be. Not just as a theory, but seeing it in actual people."

"How so?"

"Well... just like there's a gay male secret society, there's also a secret lesbian society, and a quickly growing swinging society both in this city and in the world," he said. "All of them secret, but all of them gaining momentum, and someday they won't need to be secret."

"Really?" I asked, Mr. Watson surprising me with stunning revelations every time we got into a chat.

"If you pass your initiation this weekend, and then join in the gay orgy the next weekend, you'll see for yourself there are lots of very prominent men who suck cock, who get fucked, and who get used or who use other men. Politicians, lawyers, teachers, doctors, celebrities..." he listed.

"This is a lot to take in," I said.

"Yeah, but you don't have to absorb all of it at once," he said. "But my main point is, the people who are full of shame are the ones who don't accept who they are, and who deny the temptations inside them," he said. "But you, whether you've mentally acknowledged it or not yet, have already accepted this is the real you. Sometimes Ms. Williamson got it backwards: the truth can be awakened in the heart, then it needs to work its way into the head. And I think that's what your girlfriend is helping you to achieve, and you're almost there. From what I can see, you're already at home in yourself, or at least you are most of the time."

"I am?" I asked.

"Aren't you?" he asked back.

"I guess I am," I admitted. "Most of the time."

"It takes time to completely accept who we are," he said. "But you're well on your way."

"Thanks," I said.

"I'm always here to listen, Brian," he said. "Or to get sucked, or to fuck you, or once that cage is removed, to suck your cock or to get fucked."

"Good to know," I said, this entire conversation having been not only clarifying, but also surreally relaxing.

"Get to class," he said, writing a note and handing it to me.

"Thanks," I said.

"Yeah, anytime," he said.

I went to class pondering his philosophy and advice. There was no doubt I loved cock. No doubt I'd do almost anything to get it... in fact, I seemed to be proving that day in and day out. I just needed to keep reminding myself I didn't need to be ashamed by any of this. And even if I was feeling ashamed, that wasn't the only thing I was feeling.

At breaktime, I went back to the glory hole, where I sucked two teachers' cocks... none of us saying a word... one cock was small and it came in like two minutes, and the other one was seven inches or so with a wild side curve, and that one eventually took charge and fucked my mouth until I swallowed its load.

"Fuck, it's hot watching you suck cock," Camry told me.

"Do you say that to all the cock suckers?" I joked as I stood up.

"Nope," she said. "Nobody's as much of a cum whore as you are."

"Thanks... I guess," I said. Statements like that were typically used to humiliate someone, yet as I reminded myself of Mr. Watson's words, I figured not only it was a compliment, but she'd meant it as one.

At lunchtime following another boring class, I went into Mrs. Walker's classroom, a little nervous she'd be there... but she wasn't.

"Close the door," Eugene said.

I did.

"Quick," he said from where he was leaning back against the wall. "Get over here."

I went to him and dropped in front of him, and he said, "This is your final free load."

"Free load?" I asked as I fished his cock out.

"Yes, the next time you want my cock, it goes in your ass."

"Okay, no problem," I said without hesitation, as I took his cock in my mouth.

"No problem?" he asked, surprised by my answer, and likely by how casually I'd delivered it, as I began to bob.

He used a hand on my forehead to push me away so I could answer, and he asked, "You take it in the ass now?"

"Your sister pegged me last Friday, then she had her shemale friend fuck me the following evening," I said. "The reamings didn't kill me, and I even enjoyed them."

"Alyssa," he nodded.

"Yeah, and then last night in a back alley, a guy railed me while I was bent over the tailgate of his pickup truck," I added, not sure why I was offering him so much information, especially when I'd felt so unwilling on Saturday morning to tell him about my pegging.

"Nice," he said, looking at his watch. "Butt... it will have to wait for now. Butt... I'm fucking your ass real soon."

"I hope so," I said, meaning it, and then I took his cock back into my mouth.

"You really are a faggot now," he said, for once sounding more impressed than condescending.

As usual, I moaned on his cock as I bobbed.

"I mean, there are some great cock suckers at school, and some pretty good bottom bitches," he said, as I devoured his cock with cum hungry lust while listening intently, "but none of them have gone from the top of the school's popularity roster to a two hole cum bucket for any cock they can find, in just a couple weeks."

"I blame you and your sister for all of it," I joshed, after ever so briefly taking his cock out of my mouth.

"I'll happily take my share of the credit," he said affably. "But remember, no matter how many cocks you suck, or how many dicks you hunt down for banging that muscular ass, I'm top dog."

When I didn't respond, he pushed my head away again and asked, looking intently down at me, "Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes, what?" he asked, slapping me in the face with his cock.

"Yes, you're my Master. I'll do whatever you say, and I'll suck you or let you fuck me wherever and whenever you want," I babbled mindlessly, sounding like a complete faggot. "My mouth and ass... or pussy, whatever you want to call it... is available for your pleasure twenty-four seven."

"Shit," he said, clearly impressed by my sudden and way over the top capitulation.

Yet wanting to prove it to him, so hungry for his cock, I added, "In fact, I'll bend over right now if you like, and you can bury your load in my ass."

"That's fucking tempting," he said. "It really is. But it will have to wait."

He slid his cock back into my mouth, and obviously turned on by my nasty submission and reassurances, he fucked my mouth very roughly.

I moaned on his cock throughout the brief couple minutes of face fucking, before he grunted and spewed his load in my mouth.

When he pulled out, I said, still in full sissy submission mode, "Thank you Master, for allowing me to suck your cock and swallow your load."

"Shit," he said, pulling me up, spinning me around, pushing me against the wall he'd been leaning against, and kissing me.

Even after all the slutty things I'd done in the last two weeks, all the cock I'd sucked, all the loads I'd taken, even the sodomy, I wasn't expecting this!

Nor did I ever think I'd respond to a guy's kissing me by kissing him back. But I did!

It was only fifteen seconds, give or take, before he broke our sensual kiss and walked away... leaving me alone in the classroom, my imprisoned cock once again trying to break free, as I tried to process what had just happened.

I shook my head, stunned that I'd allowed a man to kiss me, and even more stunned that I'd kissed him back. And I was completely bewildered that it had felt... really good.

Fuck!

I wiped my face with my sweater to make sure I had no cum on my face (I did), and headed out and into the cafeteria, and I spent the rest of the lunchtime with some of my teammates... attempting to regain at least a little of my masculinity.

Josh was among the group, and he asked, "Are you done having your period, Brianne?"

"It's still Brian thank you very much, and all I was saying is you don't need to go around bullying everyone who's smaller than you are," I repeated my stance on the subject.

"Says the guy who stuffed Gary in a locker last year, and left him locked up in there," he taunted.

"Yeah, that was really shitty of me," I said, not making any excuses for it. Gary had actually transferred to another school for his senior year, and I'm sure I was the main reason.

"It was hilarious," Josh pointed out.

"No, it was an asshole move," I disagreed.

"So when did you grow a vagina?" he asked.

"It's that college chick," Wally said. "He's gotten himself completely pussy whipped."

I shrugged, "Call me what you want. I have an amazingly hot college girlfriend who does things for me the high school girls around here don't even know are possible." Like caging me and training me into being a two-hole cum slut, I didn't mention.

"For instance saying no," someone joked.

"Yeah," I laughed, back in my suave cocky element, even while the taste of Eugene's cum still lingered in my mouth. "I'm dating a hot college girl who always says, 'Not now honey, I have a headache'."

"You have been acting weird," Harry mentioned.

"How so?" I asked, curious about how these guys were perceiving me, after all I'd gone through recently.

"No idea," he said. "Just different."

"Well, I'll take that pearl of wisdom under advisement," I said. "Anyone else have any personal critiques for me to better myself with?"

No one said anything to that, and the topic shifted to the best colleges for football.

After lunch, I headed to Mr. Mills' classroom, instead of to my actual class. I entered, and he waved me in, saying, "Close the door."

"Yes, sir," I said, closing it, and noticing there wasn't a lock on it.

I walked up to his desk and knelt, and he asked, "So how long have you been a member?"

"I'm not."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean not yet, but I'm being initiated Saturday," I explained. "I was just informed which day this morning."

"I see," he said. After a pause, while he seemed to be gathering his thoughts, he asked, "And how long have you been living this... lifestyle?"

"A couple of weeks."

"Only a couple of weeks?"

"Yes, but it's been a crazy couple of weeks."

"How so?"

"Well, during that time I went from being a homophobic asshole, to being very definitely not homophobic," I answered, as we both beat around the bush, without mentioning what we both knew we were talking about.

"The word is gone."

"Excuse me?" I asked, confused.

"It's 'I've gone from being a homophobic asshole, to being very definitely not homophobic'," he corrected me. "Not went."

Oh. He was only correcting my grammar.

"Sorry teach, I've gone from went homophobic assholery, to very definitely assholery that's not at all homophobic no longer," I rephrased the sentence 'correctly', with a smirk.

"Proper grammar is the foundation of our language," he said, which he said almost daily in class. Ironically, he wasn't an English teacher, but a History one.

"Yes, sir," I agreed.

"So do you prefer being the one doing the worshipping?"

"I do," I nodded.

"I see," he said, still with neither of us clearly saying what we both knew we were talking about.

Finally frustrated with this song and dance, I said, "I don't mean to rush this conversation, sir, but I actually have a class, and I was hoping to suck your cock, swallow your load, and then get back and join that class."

"Brian," he gasped, his face displaying complete shock, "what on earth are you talking about?"

"Y-y-you're not a member?" I stammered, instantly mortified and humiliated... and watching my entire life crumbling before my eyes!

"A member of what?"

"Never mind," I said. "I'm so sorry for my little... umm... practical joke." I was attempting to dissemble, and doing a horrible job of it.

"I'm just kidding, Brian," he said, breaking into a broad smile.

"What?" I asked, really confused.

"Of course I'm in The Club. My preference is fucking a muscular ass, and getting a tough stud like you to moan like a bitch," he said, standing up.

"Jesus Christ," I said, both relieved and pissed off.

"I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have done that."

I was speechless.

"You do take it in the ass, I hope?" Mr. Mills asked.

"I do," I admitted, the shock to my system still recovering from his cruel prank. "But only a few times so far."

"Good," he said, pulling open his drawer and pulling out some lube. "Stand up, pull your pants down, and bend over my desk."

"Sir, I'm not sure I have enough time for that," I said, stubbornly remaining on my knees, because for the first time since discovering my love for cock, I suddenly wasn't in the mood.

He walked over to me, pulled his pants down, and revealed a long nine-inch cock. "Do you have time for this?"

"That's a very nice cock," I admitted, instantly mesmerized.

"I know," he said, and he slid it into my mouth.

My anger faded, my cock lust rose, and I began sucking his big, hard dick.

"Yeah, get it nice and wet and ready for your muscular ass," he said.

He was my second butt fucker to favourably mention my muscular ass just before using it. I'd always perceived faggots as being slim, scrawny twinks... thus that should be what other gay men were drawn to... but I was beginning to discover there must be a lot of men who wanted a strong, well-built man to bend over so they could pound him.

Mr. Mills pulled out and ordered, "Now present that ass to me."

"Yes, sir," I said, my reluctant mood now gone, and now wanting to feel his long, thin cock in my ass... and my cock for the millionth time struggling to break out of its steel cage. It was then I recalled I was wearing pantyhose. But hey, ¡no problemo! Shame no longer something I cared about, only wanting to feel that cock in my ass, I just pulled my pants down.

"Pantyhose and panties," he noted, a little surprised.

"And my clitty is in a cage," I pointed out, sounding pathetic, but like I said, I didn't care.

"Really?" he asked with a bit of astonishment as he lubed his long dick.

"My girlfriend likes me better that way," I explained as I pulled my pantyhose and panties down.

"I see," he said, as he got behind me. "You're just full of surprises."

"Tell me about it," I said, as I felt his wet cock head nestling between my ass cheeks.

"Do you like it in the ass?"

"I've only recently discovered my affinity for it," I said, my sounding really dumb to say that.

"I'm going to pound this muscular ass regularly from now on," he warned me, as he pushed forward, his hand resting on my back, and as his dick slid inside me.

"Oh yes," I moaned, his long cock not all that thick, but feeling damn good.

"Yes, such a tight, muscular ass," he groaned, as his cock continued traveling deeper and deeper inside me.

"Yes, fill my tight ass with your big cock," I moaned.

"I cancelled my regular Wednesday fuck for you," he said.

"Mmmmmm," I said, this school full of sex secrets, "another student?"

"Another teacher."

"I see," I moaned, and he was now balls deep in me.

"Yeah, she loves my cock," he said.

"A woman then," I said, for some reason this surprising me even more than my having a teacher's nine-inch cock in my ass.

"Yeah, Karen is a really nasty ass slut."

"Mrs. Pennyworth?" I asked, the woman under discussion in her fifties, quite large, massive tits, married, with eight kids (eight? Fuck!), and originally from England... her accent turned me on.

"Yeah, I usually dump a load in her ass every Wednesday," he said, as he began slowly fucking me. "She wasn't happy, but I couldn't miss exploring this opportunity."

"I'm happy you did."

"Yeah, this week I'll fuck her ass after school."

"Hot," I moaned, wondering what she'd sound like, dirty talking away in her ultra posh accent..

"Yeah, she's a nasty slut."

"So am I," I moaned grammatically, calling myself a slut in just my American accent.

"And so you are! Do you want to be my regular slut, Brian?" he asked, as he began fucking me faster.

"Yes, sir," I moaned. "I'm a good girl, a good cock sucker, and a good cum bucket. Isn't my pussy tight?"

"So very tight," he said as he fucked my ass.

"Yeah, I can either be your fucking football faggot, or your sexy submissive sissy slut," I offered, offering him two different versions of me.

"That was quite the alliteration elocution," he noted.

"It was?" I asked, not even certain of exactly what I'd said with his cock feeling so good... pre cum undoubtably oozing out of my long neglected clitty.

"Five years from now, do you want to be a man or a woman?" he asked from out of the blue.

That question really threw me! And I didn't actually know the answer. A cock sucker was still a man. I could be getting pegged all the time and still be a man. But getting ass fucked like I'd recently progressed to, and which was happening right now, was straying towards feminine realms. Wearing panties and pantyhose was even more feminine.

"I-I-I don't know," I stammered, not really having any good answer to that question.

"Well, while you examine that question," he said, "squeeze your ass cheeks tight together while I fuck you."

"Okay," I said, doing as he instructed, and his cock inside me began feeling even better.

"There you go," he said. "You either have a tight ass, or an amazing pussy, or both."

"Yes, fuck me, Mr. Mills, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, breed me with your big cock," I began babbling, wanting to feel him cum inside me, as this simple new nuance of clenching my sphincter both enhanced my pleasure of the fucking, and it seemed, the pleasure he too received.

"Yes, do you want my load inside you, Brian?" he asked while he slammed into me.

"Yes, Mr. Mills, please breed me, come inside me, gape me, turn me into a bimbo fuck slut for you," I continued babbling slutty gibberish.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, depositing his big load in my ass, his cum now so deep inside me.

"Yes," I moaned, knowing from the exhilaration I felt that if I wasn't wearing that cage, I'd be shooting a sissy orgasm! And even as it was, my cock was throbbing against the confines of its restrictive cage.

"I think you're becoming more and more of a sissy slut who'll do anything for cock," he assessed as his load kept filling me. "A cum bucket whose greedy pussy is available to every cock."

"Yes, sir, you're likely correct," I agreed mindlessly, the pleasure of this sodomy, the nasty accuracy of his words, and the thrill of being a cum bucket moulding me into a most agreeable bimbo.

He pulled out, slapped my ass and said, "You should likely get to class."

"Thanks for fucking me, Mr. Mills," I said, as I pulled up my panties and Mom's pantyhose.

"A pleasure. I'll be unloading into that pussy a lot."

"I hope so," I said, feeling his cum leaking into my panties as I pulled my pants on.

"Oh, that's a guarantee," he said. "You're a great fuck."

"Thank you," I said, flattered by the compliment.

He wrote me a note, and I arrived late to another class.

Sitting in class with a load of cum leaking out of my ass was weird. Surreal. Slutty. Distracting. And a real turn-on!

The rest of the day passed without any further action or drama, other than my being razzed by a couple of the guys for going to meet Rose's parents that night. Pussy whipped much?

I got home, thought about watching another sissy video... there were only two left... but figured I should shower before Rose picked me up... since I did have dried cum both inside and immediately outside of my asshole.

I showered. Decided to go commando like Jennifer Aniston in that epic Friends episode. (Except that I doubted she was wearing a cage.) Snuck into to Mom's room and filched my third pair of her pantyhose in under twenty-four hours... put them on, with dress pants over them... added a dress shirt, tie and a blazer, and I'd just finished brushing my teeth when Rose arrived.