Hypnosissy 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," I said, snatching a brief moment for a little more cunt cum before I crawled out from between Sarah's legs and stared at Alyssa's big, hard cock.

"Suck it," she ordered.

Even though it had just been in my and Sarah's assholes, I mindlessly obeyed, and sucked the big cock into my willing mouth.

"Oh yeah, he's an ass to mouth cum bucket too," Alyssa said approvingly, as she face fucked me.

It didn't taste like shit... just a little bit tart... and it only lasted about a minute before she grunted, and I swallowed her creamy load.

"Save some of that cum for me, Nancy," Sarah said.

I backed off of the cock even while it was still spewing at me, and I tried to catch it without swallowing it. Unfortunately Alyssa stopped coming before Sarah could get into position for any.

But that didn't seem to trouble her. "Give me that load," Sarah ordered me, now leaning back against the counter.

I stood up, the big load still in my mouth, and approached my girlfriend's mother for the ultimate in wet kisses.

She leaned in and kissed me open mouthed, while I transferred the gooey, salty load to her. She sucked it in, broke the kiss, and swallowed. "Mmmmmmmm!!"

I stared at her.

"You're a keeper," she said, looking at me, caged, and with pantyhose around my ankles.

"Yeah, a real keeper," Alyssa added, although her tone was dripping with sarcasm.

"I mean it," Sarah said. "Once you're not caged, I plan to have that cock shooting inside me."

"You do?" I said.

"Mmm-hmmmm," she said, lowering her skirt from around her waist as she strolled out, still fully dressed. Except of course still commando.

"You should probably get back to the party, cum bucket and soon to be mother fucker," Alyssa said.

"Yeah," I said, pulling up my pantyhose again... something I'd done a lot of today.

"Pantyhose," she said, shaking her head. "I think God made a mistake when he made you."

I sighed.

"Just saying," she shrugged, as she too lowered her skirt and walked out.

I followed her a minute later and returned to the ballroom.

I danced with Rose, I had two more drinks, and ended up in yet another hotel room, where I got Rose off with my tongue... feeling so guilty that I'd eaten her mother just an hour earlier.

I wanted to tell her how I'd been spit-roasted by her brother and sodomized by Alyssa, had licked her mother and swapped cum with her... with her Dad probably looming on the horizon... but I didn't even know where to begin.

So I didn't tell her anything.

But I did get her off... and she promised to blow my mind on Friday, and because she'd had a few drinks too many, she sent me home in an Uber, after stressing to me I needed to finish watching the last two videos by Friday evening.

Of course I said I would... although not tonight... I was too tipsy and tired.

I collapsed onto my bed, still in my suit and pantyhose, my head foggy from all I'd learned and done today, and from the excessive alcohol.

In two days I'd get this cage removed and experience a big surprise from Rose. Since it would have to be an experience instead of an object.

In three days I'd take part in some sort of initiation ceremony or hazing or who knew what, resulting in my having joined a men's sex club.

In ten days I might get the chance to take part in a massive male sex orgy. And possibly learn who else on the football team was sucking cock... and of course they'd learn about me.

And all that... was crazy... and yet it was unlikely to be as crazy as everything that had transpired today.

I drifted off into slumber, still fully dressed, but completely exhausted.

THE END OF CHAPTER 11

What would you like to read happen to him/her next???

Share below as this is the last currently written chapter at the moment.