Hypnosissy 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Louder, beg for it," Eugene ordered as both cocks slapped me.

I knew they were trying to humiliate me even further... to show off their power over a muscular jock... to impress this ridiculously hot Russian. Yet like always when a cock was in front of me, pride flew out the window, and my lust for cock took charge. So they wanted to humiliate me? Bring it on! I happily responded to Eugene's demand, "Please! Shove those big cocks into my mouth and my pussy, and use me like the sissy slut I am."

"Shit, he calls it a pussy," Elmer said, emitting a large roar of laughter.

"Yeah, he does," Eugene smirked.

"Just fuck the faggot!" Anastasia demanded, and I glanced over to see she was now sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs spread, and the entire neck of a wine bottle jammed up her pussy.

"You heard the lady," Eugene said, and he slid his cock into my tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck," I whimpered, sounding completely feminine as my pussy was filled.

"Shut up, slut," Elmer said, as he slid his cock in my mouth to indeed shut me up.

Suddenly I had two cocks inside me!

Suddenly I was actually being spit-roasted!

It felt so good... two cocks sliding in and out of me at once.

"Shit, he's the biggest faggot of all our jock cum buckets," Elmer crowed.

"Yeah, he's a complete cock craving cum slut," Eugene agreed, slowly fucking me from behind.

His words should have been humiliating, and yet why? That's exactly what I'd become. What with Rose's guidance I'd been training to become. A complete cock craving cum slut willing to do almost if not anything for a cock in my mouth, or a cock in my pussy, and in either case cum spewing into me. To signal to them I agreed with the sentiment, I moaned on Elmer's cock.

"He just moaned his agreement," Elmer chuckled, his laugh making the cock in my mouth vibrate subtly.

"Yeah, once there's a cock anywhere near him, he becomes a complete cock hound," Eugene added.

"Fuck him, fuck him hard," Anastasia moaned, sounding like she was really getting off at the sight of me getting fucked in both ends.

"Do you want to get fucked harder, Brian?" Eugene asked.

Elmer pulled his big cock out of my mouth so I could answer affirmatively, wanting to really get pounded, "Yes Master, I want you to fuck the shit out of me while this hot woman watches."

"And to face fuck you?" Elmer added, and I got my face slapped again, by his cock this time.

"Yes please, face fuck me and use my mouth for your pleasure, the harder and deeper the better," I responded, wanting his cock back in my mouth, wanting to show this Russian devushka what a great cock sucker I was.

"Shit," Elmer said, as he slid his cock back into my mouth.

Eugene resumed fucking me, faster now, and I just stabilised myself on all fours while I was fucked in both ends.

"Oh yeah, fuuuck him, fuuck him hard," the Russian said, her hot accent and moans enhancing this moment that had already been making my cock throb in its cage.

"Are you enjoying this?" Eugene asked.

I could only moan in response, loving the thrill of these two cocks sliding in and out of me!

But I realized when Anastasia answered, he hadn't asked me. "Yes, it so hot, honey."

"He likes it too," Elmer laughed again, really amused by how pathetic a faggot I was for his and Eugene's cocks.

It was lucky I was wearing the cage, or I'm sure I would have embarrassed myself all over the floor from the pleasure of this spit-roasting. The thrill of taking two cocks at once was yet another new sexual high.

After a couple minutes, Anastasia and me both moaning throughout, Eugene ordered, "Now you do the work. Ride and suck, slut!"

I'd seen this in the movies (no, not the Bijou downtown, silly), so I understood exactly what he expected. I began bouncing back to take Eugene's entire cock in my ass/pussy, then leaning way forward to take Elmer's cock deep into my throat. At first it was rather awkward, and I struggled to rock back and forth smoothly, but after a dozen or so cycles, I found my rhythm.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot," Anastasia moaned, as now smoothly, I went back and forth, taking one big cock in my pussy and then the other in my throat.

I moaned on Elmer's cock, loving to suck his cock, loving to take Eugene's in my pussy, and loving to have Anastasia getting off from watching. I couldn't explain why, but knowing she was paying such close attention enhanced my wild euphoria, and I knew pre-cum must be oozing out of my clitty.

"I'm going to come soon," Eugene declared.

"Come inside the faggot's asshole," Anastasia urged him delightedly, sounding like she was fucking herself frantically with that bottle.

Elmer pulled out of my mouth and I mindlessly begged Eugene, "Yes please, fill my pussy with your cum after you've pounded my cunt!"

"Oh, fuck," Anastasia moaned loudly as she came.

"Fuuuuuuuck," Eugene grunted, and spewed his load into me.

"Yessssss," I moaned from the feeling of cum filling my ass.

"Open wide," Elmer ordered, and he slid his cock back in my mouth and face fucked me really roughly.

I moaned on his cock, feeling my ass full of cum, and then a minute or two later, I felt Elmer's load erupt in my mouth and his jizz glide down my throat.

"Swallow it all, jock cock sucker," Elmer grunted.

I had no choice as he pumped his cock in and out of me, although of course I would have swallowed the load willingly, regardless. My addiction to cum was uncontrollable.

Two minutes later, cum was leaking out of my asshole, and I was pulling up my pantyhose.

"You'd better get back to my sister," Eugene said, as he got dressed too.

"Yeah," I said sheepishly, wondering what I could possibly tell Rose about where I'd been.

"Yeah, go and find Rose while her brother's cum leaks out of your ass," Elmer laughed.

I didn't say anything... there was nothing to say.

I headed out, and Anastasia waved me a cheery goodbye, "Bye, faggot." Cheery with a sadistic edge to it.

"Bye, ma'am," I said sheepishly as I left the room... aware that a month ago I would have fucked that bitch good.

I pressed the button and waited for the elevator, while indeed feeling cum leaking out of my pussy and into my pantyhose.

I reached the main floor and wondered how long I'd been gone. Twenty minutes, perhaps. No more than thirty, I figured.

I went back into the ballroom and saw Rose chatting with Alyssa... who possessed the first flesh and blood cock ever to fuck my ass/pussy.

I sheepishly walked over to them after grabbing some champagne, and said to Rose, "There you are."

"Hey, sorry, I had a long visit with Mom," she said.

"Hey, didja miss me?" Alyssa asked.

"Maybe," I shrugged, trying to act coy.

"Sure, Little Miss Maybe, Maybe Not," she laughed. "I bet you'd meet me in the bathroom right now if I offered you my dick."

"You can go if you want to," Rose said.

"No, I should stay with you," I said, trying to be the good boyfriend just after not being a good boyfriend.

"Sweet," Rose said, kissing my cheek.

"Gross," Alyssa said.

"Maybe later," Rose said.

"Maybe," Alyssa said, leaving us alone.

"So... Mom likes you," Rose said.

"Does she?" I asked, flattered that one of my most prominent jerk off fantasies liked me.

"Yeah, so be careful; she likes her men young."

I smiled, "I'm not sure I'd be able to do much, no matter how hard I tried," I joked about the cage while I pondered her words.

"No, I guess not," she smiled. "How are you doing with it?"

"It's definitely frustrating."

"Yeah, I know. But like I explained on the weekend, it's all about learning to control your orgasms. Through denying yourself, you'll build yourself up to exploding with some of the most intense orgasms imaginable."

"I sure hope so," I said. "But so far it just feels like I'm giving myself endless blue balls."

"Oh, but wait until Friday night," she promised.

"I realize it's already Wednesday night, but that still seems an eternity away," I said, feeling some more cum leaking out of my ass.

"All good things come to those who wait," she quoted.

"Then I'm expecting an epic night on Friday," I said, also wondering about Saturday's initiation.

"Oh, it will be," she said in her seductive way that could melt the North Pole, especially these days.

"That alone would make me rise if I could," I said.

"Mmmmmmmm," she smiled.

We sat down for dinner with Eugene and Elmer, along with two of Rose and Eugene's cousins. I was nervous throughout the entire dinner... Eugene's cum creating a small pool in my pantyhose... and I worried he might out me. Rose knew I'd sucked her brother's cock... Christ, she'd set it up at least two of those times... but I doubt she knew how regularly I was now sucking his cock, or that I'd just been spit-roasted by him and Elmer.

Luckily, nothing was said about any of that.

After some speeches, and some birthday gifts I'm pretty sure were worth more than my parents' house, there was dancing.

I danced with Rose, and then with Rose's Mom....

She whispered, halfway through the song after a few generic questions about my school and family, "You're a handsome young man."

"Thank you, Miss Dixon," I said, her perfume drawing me in.

"It's Sarah," she corrected me.

"Right, thank you, Sarah," I said nervously.

"So how long have you been fucking my daughter?" she asked after about twenty seconds of just slow dancing.

"P-p-pardon?" I stammered.

"You have fucked my daughter, I'm assuming."

"Um... I... well..." I struggled to find some words.

On the dark dance floor, she purred as her hand went to my caged cock, "I'll take that as a yeeeesss."

She looked at me in confusion.

I still didn't know what to say.

We continued dancing for another speechless minute, my cheeks burning red the entire time because first, one of the most beautiful and famous celebrities in the world had just hit on me, and then second, she'd felt with her own hand that I was wearing a cage. Finally I said, "Rose makes me wear it."

"I see," she said, since she'd assuredly been trying to process why I was caged.

The song ended, and she said, "It was a pleasure to meet you, Brian."

"You too, Sarah," I said, feeling so ashamed at being outed that way to someone like Sarah Dixon.

I saw Rose dancing with her Dad, and I headed off to get some more champagne, hopefully from a bottle that had been open long enough to go flat. Success! Then while I was sipping my non-bubbly, Alyssa walked up behind me and said into my ear from about two inches away, "Need that pussy fucked?"

"Jesus!" I said; she'd startled me.

"Is that a yes?"

"I think I'm okay," I said, even though the chance to get ass fucked again by Alyssa was very appealing.

"Guys bathroom on the second floor," she ordered. "Five minutes."

Before I could respond one way or the other, she was gone.

I sighed.

I was literally becoming a fuck toy addiction for everybody who knew my secret... a crowd that continued to grow. But of course, that addiction went both ways.

So I finished my drink and headed to the bathroom.

At the entrance was a Closed for Cleaning sign, and I assumed that was just Alyssa's way of giving us the privacy we'd need.

I walked inside, and she was already there... and so was Sarah Dixon!... who was on her knees sucking Alyssa's cock.

I just stood there.

Frozen.

"Hey slut, come join Sarah and me," Alyssa called me over.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing... after all I'd experienced... everything I'd become... this tableau was somehow the most shocking thing I'd encountered yet!

I walked over in a daze, and dropped down beside one of the most famous women in the world... who was also my girlfriend's mother.

"I hear you like cock," she said offhandedly, after letting Alyssa's cock slip out of her mouth so she could speak. She was a master at setting atmospheres at the drop of a hat, and this one was casual intimacy... just two chums meeting next to a cock. Ah yes, it was a shemale's cock, but that was a mere detail.

"Yes ma'am, I do," I said, as she pointed the cock invitingly at me.

"Then go ahead, I want to see you suck Alyssa's big cock," the mother of my girlfriend said. It was an order, but we were still chums.

I couldn't believe this was happening... but nevertheless, I leaned forward and took Alyssa's cock between my lips.

"So hot," Sarah purred, as she watched me slowly bobbing on a shemale's cock.

"Show Sarah how much you love my cock, slut," Alyssa ordered me. Not at all chums in her case. For now, this was Mistress Alyssa I was servicing. Even though she was the one of my two companions who wasn't world famous.

I moaned on her cock and began bobbing faster, wishing to impress the Sarah Dixon.

"Shit, he really knows his way around a dick, doesn't he?" Sarah said, sounding impressed.

"You should hear him moan while I'm pounding his ass," Alyssa bragged about me.

"Really? I'd love to see that," Sarah said.

"Okay slut, do you want to show your girlfriend's Mom how much you love getting fucked?" Alyssa asked. She pushed my head back, and her cock slid out of my mouth.

I looked at the hot actress and offered, "I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry my ass! Sorry for what? I'm proud to see my daughter following in my footsteps," she tossed back.

"Pardon me?" I asked, totally blown away as Alyssa pulled me to my feet and manhandled me over to the counter.

"Yeah, taking strong men and turning them into submissive playthings is something I've loved doing throughout my entire career!" she revealed.

"Really?" I said, as I felt Alyssa pulling my pants down.

"Pantyhose?" Alyssa scoffed.

"Rose does love them," Sarah said, although I noticed she wasn't wearing any.

"Actually, she didn't make me wear these," I clarified for some reason, as Alyssa pulled them down.

"No?" Sarah asked.

"No, I've just always liked them," I said. "I even remember you wearing them without heels during that dance number in Rock the Boat."

"Oh yeah," she nodded. "I remember that. But I've never really liked them, myself."

"Too bad," I said, as I felt Alyssa pressing her cock against my ass, "they really bring out our legs."

"Who else has fucked you recently?" Alyssa asked.

"W-w-what?" I stammered.

"Your hole is still gaped, and there's cum leaking out of it," she pointed out, and Sarah came up behind me and looked too.

"Yeah, it was someone with a pretty big cock," Sarah added, as my shame compounded shame compounded shame!

"Who was it?" Alyssa asked. "It was obviously quite recently."

"Have you already been ass fucked at my party?" Sarah asked.

"Yes," I whispered, so embarrassed.

"By whom?"

"You don't want to know."

"I think I do."

"You really doooooooon't!!" I said, as Alyssa slid her cock into my gaped and cum-lubricated hole.

"Tell me," Sarah said, as she reached up and tugged my ear... hard!

"Ohhhhhhhh," I moaned, as Alyssa began fucking me... hard!

"Tell her, slut," Alyssa ordered, really slamming into me.

"Euuuuuuu-gene," I moaned.

"My son Eugene?" the celebrity gasped.

"Yeeeeeeeah," I admitted, the pleasure of getting ass fucked apparently having the same effect as truth serum.

"No way," Sarah said, looking genuinely surprised. "But he's a nerd!"

"That's true. But he has a big dick, and he uses me for his jock bitch," I added details, for reasons I didn't even know.

"Shit! Well good for Eugene," Alyssa said, as astonished by my revelation as his mother was.

"I'm his cock sucking, bottom taking cum bucket," I continued degrading myself, unable to help it, while my cock desperately struggled to break free from its restrictive cage.

"Yes, good for him," Sarah agreed, very impressed.

"Yeah, he has a few cock faggots he allows to suck him," I added.

"But he doesn't fuck them?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know about that, but maybe," I said, "tonight was the first time he's fucked me," as Alyssa kept pounding my pussy.

"So you're dating my daughter, while you're sucking and getting fucked by my son?" Sarah said, doing very well at processing the ins and outs of this ridiculous farce.

"And by me, too," Alyssa added.

"Yes," I moaned, her ass fucking really feeling good.

"Wow," Sarah said.

"Yeah, who knew the nerdy Eugene was a stud?" Alyssa said.

"I thought he might be gay, but I never expected this," Sarah said.

"Oh, there's no way he's gay," I moaned.

"No?" Sarah asked.

"He was getting blown by someone named Anastasia before he and Elmer spit-roasted me," I continued, making me sound even more pathetic... outing myself to even more crimes against nature.

"Spit-roasted? You really are a faggot," Alyssa laughed.

"Anastasia?" Sarah said. "Good for him!"

"Last time I fucked Brian, he came without getting his dick touched," Alyssa added.

"A sissy orgasm," Sarah said. "Those are hot!"

"I'd be coming all over the place right now if your daughter hadn't caged me," I said, pleasure consuming me, my cock desperate to release several days of built up cum.

"I'll have a chat with her about the cage," Sarah said, as she came up beside me, bent over and said, "Now come and fuck my ass, Alyssa."

"Yes, Mistress," Alyssa said, hearing that term surprising me, as she pulled out of my ass.

"And you, my musclebound Nancy boy, get under me and eat my pussy," Sarah ordered.

"But you're my girlfriend's Mom," I objected as I watched Alyssa move behind Sarah Dixon.

"That exclusivity marched right out the door when you blew her brother," Sarah said. "You belong to the whole family now, so I'll need to tell my husband you're available. Now get the fuck between my legs!"

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, loving to use that word, as I got down on the floor, awkwardly crawled under the counter, spun around and stared at my girlfriend's Mom's pussy.

"Get licking," she ordered, and I leaned forward and began licking... feeling a bit guilty to be licking Rose's Mom's pussy... which somehow felt wrong, even though I'd already sucked her son's cock on multiple occasions, and had just been sodomized by him. Of course Rose had set up my first time sucking Eugene, and again last Saturday morning, so she obviously approved of his taking liberties with me... but would she approve of this? There was that resentment I'd seen in her eyes earlier, and her vague warning, so maybe not.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me with that big cock," Sarah moaned, and I licked her pussy while she got ass fucked.

"You love my big cock, don't you, my big shot ass slut?" Alyssa said, switching roles as she slammed into the MILF model... going from calling her Mistress to slut in under thirty seconds.

"Yes, I love your cock, baby," Sarah said. "And I also love your tongue, Brian my girlfriend's cuck, and my son's cock sucking bottom bitch."

"And your cunt licking slave," Alyssa added.

"I'll be your anything, Mistresses," I trothed mindlessly between licks.

"Mmmmmmmm," Sarah moaned, the double pleasure clearly making her feel really good.

For a couple of minutes there wasn't any talking... just licking... ass fucking... and moaning.

Then Sarah became verbal when her orgasm was imminent. "Harder, ream my asshole! Eat my cunt! Suck my clit! Finger bang me!"

There were so many orders, but I obeyed each of the latter three... attacking her clit with my lips and tongue, while sliding two fingers easily in and out of her very wet pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she screamed a minute or two later as she came, her juices cascading out of her, then onto and down my face, as I pulled my fingers out and drank her sweet cunt champagne. With no bubbles!

Alyssa pulled out a minute later and ordered, "Cock sucker, come and get your load."