Hypnotherapist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake, Elizabeth, Wake."

Mrs. Moore began the slow task of processing though everything I had told her. I had actually gotten her in, listened to her talk and gotten her in a trance and given the commands and suggestions all in less than ten minutes. If she processed quickly, this could be some fun times before her husband's appointment.

Finally, Elizabeth looked up at me, adoration in her eyes. Her eyes widened as she experienced the 'sacred' experience of realizing she was my fucktoy now. She dropped to her knees in front of me and in an almost meek way pulled her dress down, allowing her massive breasts to spring free, as she presented herself to me. The built-in bra did not inhibit her as she displayed her assets for me.

"Oh, please, bless me with your attention." She begged.

I immediately reached up and squeezed her giant tits. Elizabeth moaned happily and rose up to kiss me. She shimmied the rest of the way out of her dress and now all she wore were her small pump heels and her granny panties. She immediately dropped her hands to my buckle and undid my pants, still kissing me like my lips were water to a dehydrated woman in the desert. She pulled my pants and boxers down, and gasped.

"It's so much bigger than Harold's!" She declared as she stared at it in awe. I almost laughed. My cock was average sized, so Harold must have a small pecker.

"Suck on it." I suggested.

She blushed, "You'll have to forgive me, I always found the thought of Harold's manhood in my mouth disgusting, after all, he pees with that! I suppose you do too, but where his was vile, yours is...." And she wrapped her lips around my cock.

I won't sugar coat it. She was shit at sucking cock. She was all noise, no pleasure. I'd teach her later. I continued to play with her tits. When it became clear that her mouth wasn't getting anywhere I decided to see what she would do if I went for that sexy ass of hers.

"Elizabeth, I want to fuck your butt." I told her.

Her eyes shot to my face, and her hips instinctively pulled her butt forward protectively.

"You've never been fucked in the butt, have you?" I asked.

"Harold's seed only went where God intended, where it could impregnate me. But if you want... my butt... I suppose that is what God wants." She conceded.

I grinned, "It is. Now, take off those panties and kneel on the couch, facing the back."

She rose and slipped her granny panties to the floor. Her full bush was fully exposed, and like her daughter, she didn't even trim it. She took the prescribed position, pushing her ass out for me. I grabbed my lube from my desk and gently applied some to my cock, rising and taking my position.

I pressed down on her upper back, and she obeyed, allowing me to position her for an ideal ass-fucking angle. I set my cock against her pucker and pressed gently.

"Oh, honey, I feel you trying to enter my.... butt." She breathed.

"Relax, and let me in." I told her, and I felt her pucker loosen. My tip slid into her posterior, and met a moment of resistance from her sphincter.

With a sensation like a knot giving way as you pulled against it, my dick slid past her sphincter, and I gently pushed deep into the married woman's ass. The flesh of her ass got in the way, keeping an inch of my cock from piercing her depths, but the rest was buried in the mother of the receptionist I'd been fucking all morning. I started to plow away at her, making her gasp and moan. I reached around her and grabbed her sexy swinging tits.

"That's my bitch!" I growled in her ear.

"Oh, dear, it feels so good! This is God's will!" She declared with a moan. And she clenched up, receiving her first anal orgasm.

It didn't take me long to cum in the sexy ass as I squeezed the globes of her boobs. The woman I was fucking got the better end of it though, orgasming twice more as I plowed her ass. After I triggered the first orgasm, the follow-up orgasms seemed to come easy. I dropped her tits, pushed her butt cheeks apart and slammed my dick home, finally getting every inch of my cock in her ass and spraying cum into her bowels.

"Holy God!" She breathed. Trembling, she looked back up at me with bliss and ecstasy on her face. "I am blessed this day."

I pulled out and she immediately took my cock back in her mouth, swirling her tongue over it and licking my cum from the rod that had just been in her ass.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't leave something so holy without cleaning it first." She blushed. "I don't know what's getting into me."

I knew something that was going to get into her a lot more, but I just smiled. "That is just fine. Now dress and we will discuss how to proceed."

She sadly pulled on her panties, "Forgive me, I was not planning on displaying myself for you, or I would have worn more appropriate undergarments for a holy man. Oh, blessed God, Harold has never made me feel this way." Then regretfully she pulled her dress back on.

"Now, you will probably need to release my cum from your bottom. It is acceptable to do that in the restroom. You should not speak to your husband except to tell him that the visit went well and you must visit the restroom." I told her. She hung on my every word.

"Next I will visit with your husband. If things go well, I will come to your house after work today, you will allow me to speak in private to your daughters and when I am done, you will receive of my holy cock once more, as your husband watches." I told her and she made a cross and looked skyward, praying for this result. "If the visit with your husband goes poorly, you will have to wait until your next appointment to receive of my holy cock once more, but should insist your husband continues to visit with me. Either way, you should have your daughters come see me too."

"God is with you, you will handle my husband as God intended." She assured me.

I looked and we only had a few minutes before we ran out of time. "Alright, our time has come to a close."

Mrs. Moore pulled me close in a lingering kiss, then walked from the room, swaying her hips seductively until she was through the door.

I hit the auto-freshener twice and messaged Desiree to send her father in.

"How'd it go, dear?" I heard the man's deep voice ask his wife.

"Oh, it went well, I just need to use the women's room now." She explained.

In the door walked the man who had sired my receptionist. The man was probably 40 to 42 years old, 6' 2" and seriously overweight. He had a limp from an old injury. He had a goatee and was well on his way to balding, most of what hair he had left was gray, but there was enough black in his hair to know what color it had been. He looked gruff and tough. He sniffed but the air freshener did its job and he didn't seem suspicious.

"Welcome, Mr. Moore. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." I greeted him, extending my hand.

He gave me a firm, almost crushing, handshake, that I was able to withstand and give him some pressure back.

He sat down, "Now, son. I understand you have helped my wife sleep through my snoring, and for that I thank you."

His eyes darkened. "But I am not sure what your intentions are with my wife and daughter, and that I don't like."

I sat facing him, a notepad in my hand for taking notes.

"I hate to disappoint you, but I have no intentions regarding your daughter or your wife. Desiree is my receptionist, and she does her duties well. You raised her excellently, and I am grateful for that. Mrs. Moore is simply a client, and I am doing my best to keep her sleeping well." I told him.

"But Desiree left the church. Just after she started working here. Why do you think that is?" He demanded.

"Well, from what I understand from talking to your wife, the church shared rumors about her and tried to prevent her from gaining independence by eavesdropping on her private conversations and telling your wife where she started working so your wife could try to ruin her employment. I understand that soured her opinion of the church somewhat." I told him.

"Well, a girl like her should stay home until she finds a husband." He declared.

"Is that doctrinal?" I pressed. I'd gotten a chance to do more research. "Didn't Ruth do well to stay independent and stay in the world instead of returning home to her father?"

"That was different, Ruth was married." He declared.

"But her husband was dead, and she was told to return to her father's house. But she chose to be independent. And even your wife admitted your pastor is just old fashioned and misogynistic." I told him.

"Well... I... If Liz said that I suppose there may be something there. But I am not convinced." Harold grudgingly admitted, "I want to see this hypnosis malarkey you do for myself."

I nodded, "That is fair. But hypnosis is a tool to help improve yourself. If you want to really experience what hypnosis is like, we'll want to find something to help you with and we'll go from there. So is there anything you are struggling with?"

Harold seemed nervous. He rubbed his elbow, and hemmed and hawed for a few minutes. "Well, you see... my wife has noticed that... I can't help but see the young women at the school I work at. I'm no pervert! But those young trollups trounce around nearly naked. I can't help it. Now she wants me to give up my job, which I worked hard to get. I worked as an engineer for years and worked myself to the bone so that I could retire as an engineer, and become a football coach. I am starting in high school, but I am hoping to do well, and move to college, then professional. I want to prove to her I don't even care about those trollups."

I nodded, "So you want to reduce your sex drive and help you not see the sex appeal of the young cheerleaders."

He nodded, "Maybe then my wife will accept me as the man she loves and I can still keep my dream."

This was perfect.

"Okay, I can work with you on that." I told him. "Alright, so what's going to happen...."

I explained to him my process, how I'd induce a trance, give him my suggestions, I even told him I would give him a trigger to more easily induce trances with him in the future.

Harold was not the brightest bulb in the basket and it took five different attempts to get him into a trance. I was worried he didn't have the mental facilities to manage a trance. When he dropped into the trance I celebrated. I immediately began deepening his trance. When I got his trance deep enough, I set up my trigger to re-induce trance. I began building his trust in me. I wanted his trust in me to be so deep that he'd let me fuck his wife.

Harold was a trusting man it seemed. I showed no sign of resisting as I guided him to where he trusted me as a close friend, like a brother. Once he seemed to take that, I actually brought him out and immediately dropped him back in. That took him about eight minutes.

"Harold, when you see women, you will still understand their appeal but you will not be aroused or sexually attracted. Be it your wife, a cheerleader, a pornstar, or the naked most beautiful woman in the world, you will not feel any arousal. You will still love your wife and daughters. They deserve your love, your attention, and your affection. You will happily still provide for your wife and daughters. But sex no longer has any appeal to you. You will acknowledge though that your wife deserves to be happy and you know that she needs sex to be happy, but you cannot provide it for her. You have no desire to do so. With your wife, it is more than that. You have betrayed your marital vows. In your heart, you looked upon the bodies of young women and lusted after them. You do not deserve your wife's body, and you may never deserve it again. You have lost the right to tell your wife what to do. You must accept her commands without question. As her fallen husband, it is all you deserve."

I brought him out and put him back in. It took him another ten minutes to come out and he dropped right back into the same deep trance.

Then I went to try the same trick that had worked with his wife and daughter.

"Mr. Kent, while not religious, is a holy man. As a holy man, Mr. Kent is the only man you would trust to satisfy your wife. While you are no longer worthy to make love to your wife, your wife still deserves to have love made to her. Mr. Kent's righteous dick could fuck your wife's mouth, vagina, ass or any other part of her body, and because she needs sex and you don't want sex you will happily watch. Watching your wife or daughters get fucked is the only thing that will give you an erection. You will happily watch Mr. Kent sexually pleasure your family members, or them pleasuring Mr. Kent, then be able to go masterbate. You won't make your family or Mr. Kent watch you masterbate in shame. You will watch any time Mr. Kent has sexual relations with your wife or daughters, then when he is finished you will go masterbate in the bathroom." I directed.

"You will invite him to start this tonight. When your daughters come of age, they will need to be taught to accept Mr. Kent's holy sex. They need to know how to please Mr. Kent. Watching your wife get fucked will help, as will visits with Mr. Kent will help prepare them. On their eighteenth birthdays you will happily present them to Mr. Kent and watch Mr. Kent deflower your daughters." I gloated

Harold's head lolled back and forth, but he settled. He seemed to take it.

"Your family has found a holy man, a man whose holy penis may forgive the sins of your wife and daughter as he fucks them. You will realize the pastor of your church is a con man. A true man of god would not allow the sin that exists in the church. You will pull your family from that church and will study the bible yourself. Anyone that asks why you left the church you will inform that God has shown you that your Pastor is a fraud and you will inform them that you are waiting to find another church. You will bring your daughters in to be hypnotized and led by Mr. Kent. You will teach your daughters to appreciate the holy man that Mr. Kent is. You will wish that Desiree would partake of the holy union with Mr. Kent." I tried to keep that pretty close to what I had done with Mrs. Moore. "You will invite Mr. Kent to your home so that he can properly fuck your wife for the first time. You will give him a chance to visit with your daughters so that he can prepare them to watch your wife receive of his holy penis."

I'd suggested to Mrs. Moore that her husband could clean my cum from their bodies, but I wasn't sure I wanted to watch the overweight older man lick up my cum yet. I'd have to see how it was, taking his wife in front of him first. I could force him to do that later if I wanted to.

I then dove into my normal protections. Suggesting that he couldn't talk to anyone not involved about this about it. He would insist there was nothing between me and his wife, and once his daughters were involved, there would be nothing there between us. I was extra careful, because I wanted to be sure that it was deeply ingrained in him. Then I gave him the marketing campaign. Told him he would feel rested, relaxed and remember nothing but enjoying a bliss while hypnotized.

With how careful I was, it was nearly 5 o'clock when he finally came out of his trance.

"Well, gah-lee." He murmured, shaking his head. "That was something else."

He thought for a moment.

"Ya know. Mr. Kent I think I have done wrong by you. I didn't realize before, but I think... you are a holy man. God has revealed it to me." Harold declared.

I smiled as I watched him process this revelation.

"Now, with you being holy, and all... you wouldn't find my wife... attractive, by chance?" He asked.

I shrugged, "She is a fine woman."

Harold struggled, "I know this is an odd request. but... I'm not worthy... of Liz. I know you are a good man. A holy man. Would you be willing to... give my wife what I am not worthy to give and what she deserves? She's been waiting so long. Could you come do it tonight? You could explain it to my daughters. I am not really a man with many words. But if you'd be willing, I'd be willing to pay you. I know normally you charge for your appointments, and after this I'll get my girls regular appointments, but for tonight.... Could ya?"

I pretended to contemplate it for a minute.

"I think I could do that." I informed him.

"Let me give you the address." He begged, and I gave him a paper. He wrote it down.

"Let me get Mrs. Moore in here, and we'll make sure everyone is on board." I suggested.

"Thank ye." Harold replied.

I messaged Desiree to send in her mother.

Elizabeth came in and I motioned for her to sit next to her husband.

"Well, Lizzy, I reckon you know that Mr. Kent here is a holy man. You were always faster at realizing things like that." Harold began.

"Well, yes dear. I did notice." She derided him.

"So honey, I have realized that you were right too, about... our marital bed. I am not worthy to be your partner in bed anymore. I know you see the holy man in front of us, and I just wanted to let you know, I understand. You have my blessing to... make love to him." Harold breathed, struggling.

"Oh, honey." Elizabeth smiled, "Why, thank you."

I smiled, "With this, Elizabeth, you are my good girl."

The flash of the code phrase unleashing the hidden suggestions in Elizabth's mind made her eyes dilate for half a second before they refocused.

"I'm sure you also realized our girls need to know what's going on. They will need to be prepared to accept his holiness when they come of age." Harold murmured.

"I'm sure we can do it." Mrs. Moore assured him. "We have a month until Sam turns 18, and eleven months for the twins. They'll be ready, I'm sure. We'll teach them what to expect."

"Well, I think we're both on the same team for now." Harold told me. "So we'll see you shortly?"

I nodded. The thought of what my evening would hold exciting me greatly.

The Moore parents left, and Desiree stepped in.

"That was the least angry at each other I've seen them in years. What did you do?" Desiree wondered.

"Sleep, Desiree, Sleep." I told her.

Desiree went limp, but remained standing.

"Desiree, You know I am a holy man. Now your mother and father know too. Your father acknowledges that he is unworthy to fuck your mother. Your mother and father have agreed that I should fuck your mother. I will be regularly fucking your mother, and when your sisters turn eighteen, I will be fucking them too. This will bring you great joy. You will desire to fuck me at the same time as your mother and will take my guidance in doing so, though tonight you will allow your family to accept me as their master. You know I am your master, and as your master I fuck you as I please."

I woke her up.

"I am going to go to your parents house and work to save their marriage. Your father has made mistakes and is no longer worthy to fuck your mother. Your mother still needs fucked. So I have agreed to fuck her on your father's behalf." I told her directly to her conscious mind.

"Oh! I am so happy for her! You will fuck mother so well!" Desiree squealed, clapping her hands.

Man, this family was so easy to work with.

Desiree went back to her apartment and I went to her parent's house.

Their house was out in the rural farmland about a half-hour outside of town. Luckily, GPS got me there pretty easily.

It was a nice, two story house, with what looked like a basement layer. There was a barn nearby and it looked like there might actually be horses or other animals on the property as well. Chickens at least were easily seen.

I knocked on the door and a young lady that was clearly one of Desiree's younger sister's answered the door.

Desiree's sister was just as sexy as her older sister. She was 5' 5" with B-cup breasts, and a small ass. Her black hair was in a braid down her back, and her brown eyes were suspicious. She wore a simple t-shirt and overalls, and work boots. "Who are you?" The young lady asked.