Hypnotherapist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Mr. Kent." I told her.

"Pa!" She called, "He's here!"

"Well, Invite him in!" The man's voice called back.

"Alright, well come on in." She conceded stepping aside.

"Oh, Mr. Kent! I'm so glad you are here!" Elizabeth swept into the room. She had on a babydoll top, lacy and practically see through, except the cups that kept her breasts were barely hidden. The matching g-string barely covered her sex. In all fairness it covered her as well as a bikini might, but the implication was enough to get me hard. She was wearing what were probably her highest heels, though they were only about three inch heels.

"MOM! What are you wearing?!" The girl who had answered the door gasped.

"Oh shush, Sam." Elizabeth scolded, dismissing her with a wave of her hand. "Do you like it, Mr. Kent?" She asked, giving a twirl that hid next to nothing. Her ass was on display.

"You can call me Clark, and yes I like it." I choked.

"Then you can call me Liz, or Lizzy." Mrs. Moore declared. "Now Sammy, Clark is here to help with some problems we've been having, but he wants to meet with all you girls first. So let's get you up to the guest room where you and Clark can have some privacy and you can ask him all your questions."

Sam, Samanatha I guessed, was still pale from seeing her mom dressed in such a manner, glanced at me suspiciously.

"I promise," I told her, "Nothing bad will happen to you today."

Sam glared as her mom pranced from the room, then turned on me. "Did you do this to her?" She demanded.

I shook my head. "No, but it is one of the problems I am here to help with." I lied. If I had my way, that's as modest as she'd ever be dressed in my presence. Damn, my dick was already aching to fuck the curvy MILF.

Sam's eyes narrowed, but she led me up to the second floor and down the hall to a mostly empty room. There was a dresser, a couple of simple wooden chairs and a bed. She sat on one of the chairs and crossed her legs, one ankle resting on her knee like a boy. She glared at me as I closed the door.

"So what in Sam Hill is going on here?" Sam demanded.

"Well, have you noticed how the relationship between your mother and father hasn't been good lately?" I began.

Sam still regarded me with suspicion, but I saw her relax a bit. "Yeah, ma and pa are always at each other's throats. Have been for a while."

I inclined my head in acknowledgement. "I am here to help with that. Now, how old are you?"

Sam bristled, "I'm almost 18, three weeks until my birthday."

I smiled, I wouldn't have to wait long, and if she was as easy to mold as her mother and sister, I would really enjoy her birthday.

"Now a part of helping your parents get along is going to be helping you and your sisters get along. To do that I am going to help you and your sisters hone your minds so you can live in peace and harmony and help bring happiness back into your home." I bullshitted the young woman.

"What all is entailed in this honing process? I hone our blades all the time and I don't like the idea of you rubbing off bits of my mind." Sam asked me clearly, giving me no leeway.

"Oh, for mental honing it is more a process of letting you add to your mind. I will just help you do it." I told her.

"So I'm the only one that will make changes to my mind?" Sam asked.

I grinned, "Indeed. I help lead you, but you are the one who makes the changes."

I neglected to mention that I would provide her suggestions that she'd struggle to resist implementing if I couched them properly, especially if I convinced her to trust me first, which was surprisingly easy with the subconscious.

Sam narrowed her eyes, "Fine, how do we do this?"

I explained how I'd lead her through the induction, and described it as an exercise to reach an elevated mental state known as a trance.

"A trance is a mental state when you are able to make rapid and amazing changes to your mind as I guide you and help you grow. The you that normally is in control will be sort of asleep and the deeper parts of your mind are in control." I told her.

"Sort of like being hypnotized?" Sam grasped.

"Very similar. But this isn't like hypnosis in cartoons. You still won't do anything you didn't want to do." I told her. But I can help point you to wanting to do the things I want you too. I laughed to myself.

"Okay, we can try it." Sam accepted.

Sam was showing far better mental capacity than her sister or parents. Maybe she was the brains of the family. It wouldn't matter, it wouldn't make her immune to hypnosis, in fact it would make it easier.

I stepped her through an induction and on the first attempt she dropped into a trance. I grinned and went to work. Sam was resistant, even once dropped into a very deep trance, luckily I had a few weeks to work on her before she was legally of age. I gave her my normal "Sleep, Sam, Sleep", but realizing that I may need to have the entire family drop into a trance at the same time, gave her an additional "Sleep, Family, Sleep" command to also drop into the trance.

I found myself tired after having worked on Sam for so long. I was tired, but Sam woke refreshed and invigorated because I was able to convince her to do so.

We walked out to the two remaining sisters that Desiree had told me about and her mom had mentioned, but she had left out one minor detail. They were twins, identical twins. Two pairs of C-Cup breasts, two nice shapely asses and two almost perfect slim forms.

"Why did Sam get to go first?" The first sister asked. "It's my turn."

"Anggie, why do you get to go before me?" The other sister whined.

"Angel! Chastity! Behave!" Lizzy snapped. Making the two girls pout. "I'm sorry Clark. Did everything go well with Sam?"

I turned to Sam, pleased and put the question to her, "Well, Sam, how do you feel?"

Sam smiled, "I feel good. Clark was really nice."

Sam trusted me and felt I was a friend, someone she could start to trust. She was still hesitant to accept my suggestions and I'd have to work through that before I could just order her around like I did her older sister and her mother. Luckily, she seemed just as ignorant about sex as her sister had been so she didn't really know what was wrong, which would make it easier, if i was lucky, to convince her that letting me have my way with her once she was 18 would be fine.

"Well, which sister do you want to interview first?" Lizzy asked, pleased.

"I'll take Chasity first, then I'll take Angel." I decided, amused by the pun. But as they were the youngest sisters, I'd have to wait to even think about anything sexual with them.

Chastity was thrilled and stuck her tongue out at her sister who huffed and turned her back. Chastity bounced up and skipped into the room.

I didn't have to spend nearly half as much time with Chastity or Angel. They didn't have Sam's initial hesitancy, since both Lizzy and Sam seemed to both trust me and Lizzy had had time to hype me up. Unfortunately, their lack of mental strength made it hard to put them under.

By the time Angel skipped out of the room, I was definitely horny and Lizzy strutting around, a MILF in lingerie, didn't give me much reason to delay. Liz saw the look in my eyes and lust filled her eyes.

"Sammy, why don't you help your sisters make dinner. Now it's my and pa's turn with Mr. Kent." Liz smiled as she took my hand and led me down to the main floor. "Pa come, it's our turn with Mr. Kent."

I allowed Liz to lead me and her husband into their master bedroom. Howard closed and locked the door, sinking into an armchair, his gaze lingering on the woman who had borne him four daughters, conflict in his eyes.

Liz led me to the bed, pushing me down on the quilted comforter. "Do you like my outfit? I bought it brand new for this." She crooned, swaying to let her assets speak for her.

Behind her I could see Howard. I'd instructed him to be happy as I made him watch me fuck the woman he had married, but no normal man could just take that. He was clearly adjusting but being 'happy' about it seemed to be something he'd still need to work up to. He did however sit down, silently as his wife attacked my belt and pants desperate to get at the treasure in my pants.

Liz was possessed. She got my belt undone and my pants down, fishing my cock from my boxers, immediately wrapping her mouth around my cock as she finished removing my pants and boxers. She sucked and licked it like it was a holy experience to suck my cock, and thinking about the work I'd done on her mind, it might have been.

I reached down and started groping her tits through her lacy lingerie. Her tits were definitely larger than I usually preferred, but you know what they say, variety is the spice of life. Hers were probably the best if I wanted to figure out why some guys were obsessed with titty-fucking, but my goals right now were just to have a good time and reinforce in her mind and her husband's mind that she was mine, and all Harold would get to do from now on was watch as I had my way with his wife.

I grabbed her top and went to pull it off, but Liz just pulled it down, letting her boobs swing freely for my pleasure. I smiled and with one hand played with her large nipples and the other forced her head a little deeper on my cock. Liz moaned as my cock hit the edge of what her mouth could accept without gagging, then squeaked in surprise when I pushed further in. She gagged and squirmed as my cock tried to invade her throat, then felt her resistance crumble and my cock went straight into her throat. I fucked it a few times, then seeing Liz's face reddening and her beginning to flail I backed out.

Liz coughed and sputtered as my dick came out of her throat. Harold was shifting in his seat, a tiny bulge in his pants revealing that as instructed, he had an erection. His face was torn between a husband objecting to his wife being used and submitting willingly to her rough lover in front of him and the suggestions making him aroused by his wife submitting to my pleasure.

So far, Liz had done everything she could to keep me happy, I wanted to see how far I could push it. I grabbed her by the hair and used it to steer her face-first into her pillows. Holding her face-down and ass-up, I maneuvered myself and speared her absolutely soaked pussy with my cock.

"Oh my GOD!" Liz moaned, and I was surprised with how tight she was, then I remembered that despite having four children, nothing had stretched her cunt in over a year. God, I loved tight pussy.

I pounded her like a man possessed, pulling her hair to make her face turn skyward and her back arch, which only served to tighten her already tight babymaker.

I was pleased to realize the mirror on the Moores' dresser let me watch Mr. Moore squirm in a mixture of emotions as I plowed his wife shamelessly in front of him. He was aroused, enraged, humiliated and ashamed. I could tell his wife would never have let him dominate her like this.

I remembered Liz talking about how her ass had been off limits to her husband. I smiled to myself and slipped my thumb into her asshole.

"I love your asshole. Yeah, you want my dick in your asshole. That's my bitch." I crooned in her ear.

"Yes! Please! Take my ass!" She screamed, the suggestion triggering an orgasm as intended.

The command word to orgasm filled her with pleasure, her pussy clamped and rippled on my cock. I wanted to get in her ass in front of her husband, but it felt too damn good. With a groan I grabbed two handfuls of her ass and slammed as deep in her pussy as I could and blew my load into her baby maker. Harold's face twisted as I saw the unmistakable signs of what I was doing to his wife's cunt, a mixture of almost blowing a load in his pants himself, rage that another man was taking his wife's pussy, and shame and humiliation that he was letting it happen.

Liz moaned in ecstasy as she felt her womb fill with my spunk. "Oh, holy God above, yes!"

I pulled out and sat back, feeling content. I'd successfully taken Liz in front of her husband, at his request. The shame on his face won out over his rage, mixed with confusion at his arousal. He started rubbing his cock through his pants, the need to masterbate would be strong. I could tell by the size of his motions that Liz hadn't been lying, the man had a three or four in cock at best. I smiled knowing he was seeing a bigger, better dick do things to his wife she had never let him and would never let him.

Liz however was not done. She turned and started sucking her pussy juices from my cock. She was still trash with her mouth, but even a sloppy technique-less blowjob will get a man hard again if performed with enough zeal. And zeal was something Liz had in spades. She massaged my balls as she slurped happily at my cock.

"Oh, god." I breathed, my arousal mounting as she worshiped my dick with her mouth.

"You wanted to put your dick in my ass," Debbie explained, taking a break to just stroke my half-hard erection, "God, I want your dick in my butt so badly. Please, use my ass. Fill it with your holy seed.".

Howard's eyes bugged out as his wife begged for her ass to be violated and sucked my cock with borderline desperation. Both acts were pleasures he'd been denied, even when he was in Liz's good graces. His hand tightened on his tiny member.

I laid back and enjoyed the ministrations of the fervent woman preparing my cock to violate her ass. It took her a few minutes of sloppy licking and sucking but she did manage to get me hard again. I almost asked if she had lube, but she grabbed a tube of vaseline and slathered my cock with petroleum jelly. I just laid back and closed my eyes to enjoy her hand playing with my cock as she lubed me.

I felt the bed shift as Liz moved, but ignored it as she continued to stroke my cock. Suddenly, Liz's asshole touched my cock and almost immediately Liz drove herself down my length. I opened my eyes to see the busty woman bouncing her asshole up and down my rod. Her giant tits bounced as she threw her head back and moaned.

I glanced over and saw Harold staring hungrily as his wife violated her ass with my cock. I could tell he'd dreamed about the day a cock would penetrate his wife's luscious tush, he'd just thought that cock would be his.

I grinned as Liz continued to try and take every bit of my length possible into her tight anus. God, this woman just needed a little push to turn into a dick craving slut. It would be minutes before I could cum in her bowels, and I saw no signs of her slowing her efforts to prove my dick belonged deep in her rectum. I just reached up and started squeezing her jugs and pinching her nipples as she ground her ass harder down on my cock. I could feel her insides twitching and convulsing around my cock.

Liz's mouth gaped as she screamed, "Oh God! My Ass! Yes! Fill me!" As an anal orgasm electrified her body. She quivered and shook a moment, almost falling from her perch on my groin, but she caught hold of the headboard. It took her a second of convulsing with me deep inside her before she continued. With her grip on the headboard, I could tell her legs got some much needed relief as she resumed anally fucking herself as she rode me.

I lost track of time and how many orgasms Liz had with her asshole stretch around my cock, I was just loving every moment of it, until my balls finally did their job and I exploded into her depths.

"Yes... oh God." Liz moaned and finally slid from my body, my dick popping out of her now tender ass.

"Are... are you two done now?" Harold asked, a sense of desperation in his voice.

I nodded and he almost bolted from the room.

"God, I've never been satisfied like I am with you." Liz groaned, "The lord has finally shown me the truth of the divinity of sex. Praise the Almighty."

I almost groaned. The religious bullshit was a definite mood killer. God had nothing to do with it, bitch. You were easily manipulated and your husband has a tiny dick, so it didn't take much to beat that. I laughed in my head.

I took a tissue and cleaned my cock. I'd shower when I got home, but that would do for now. I clothed myself and gently guided Liz to dress slightly more appropriately in front of her daughters. I planned on having orgies where I fucked all of them and made Harold watch, but that was at least a year out. I didn't want the twins asking questions before they were legal.

Exiting the bedroom there were curious stares from the girls. I'd deal with them later, I was famished and with how long we'd spent in the bedroom, dinner was threatening to get cold.

"What was all the screaming about in there?" Sam finally asked, "Pa came out and ran to the bathroom like he was about to shit himself and now Ma comes out wearing different clothes? What's going on?"

"I'm merely helping your ma and pa rebuild their relationship how it should have always been." I told her. "Sometimes that might look strange, but in the end, it'll all work out. Trust me."

I could tell she wasn't satisfied, but she let it drop.

We all went into the dining room and once a flush faced Mr. Moore finally emerged from the bathroom, we ate. I could tell all three girls had questions, but they all seemed too nervous to ask. I realized that Liz and Harold would be answering a lot of questions tonight after I left and I hoped my molding of their minds and put them in the right place to give the answers I wanted them to give. Since Liz and Harold didn't have the unified command that would put them all in a trance, I couldn't risk putting then all under for damage control.

After dinner, I bid farewell and was invited back for Thursday dinner. I accepted the invitation with a smile. With any luck, that would give Liz's ass time to recover before being absolutely destroyed again.

As I drove home, a worry began to build in my stomach. Things were too good. This seemed too easy. If it was this easy to bend people to your will, why hasn't it happened before? Where were the stories about hypnotist fucking entire communities of women? Surely I wasn't the first horny man to learn hypnosis and decide to improve his life in this way.

I was far too tired from the physical, mental and sexual energies I'd expended to do that research tonight, but as I climbed into bed I resolved to learn what I could about others who had walked this path before and see what I could do to avoid their mistakes. I didn't want to be a petty tyrant, or take over the world with hypnosis. I just wanted sex and a comfortable life.

I thought about what I'd done to Mr. Moore. That might count as petty tyranny, but the man had it coming. Throwing away a relationship with a well endowed, devoted wife (and mother of his children) to chase the crazy dream of becoming a professional coach, 10 years after it was even a realistic possibility? The man deserved to have his wife owned by another man in front of him. Yeah, most professional coaches were his age or older, but most of them had been coaching for 20 years. By the time he got in as a water boy in a professional league, he'd either be retiring or on the verge of death by old age.

It worried me for a moment how easily I'd justified my actions, but they seemed to justify themselves. And that was my last thought before sleep silenced my conscious thought.