Hypnotherapist Ch. 04

Story Info
Clark claims Mrs. Moore and cucks her husband.
11.1k words
4.66
38.6k
40

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Fucking Desiree each morning became a regular thing. Within the next two days, Desiree started just coming to my office in the morning, bending over the arm of the couch, pulling her skirt up and asking, "Where are you fucking first today, Mr. Kent?" She discovered thongs and g-strings at the boutiques I had sent her, but also found other types of lingerie panties. Crotchless and other 'fuck-me' panties. I made good use of my receptionist, after all, she was available and only too happy to get fucked so why not?

I knew eventually I'd have to cut down, but my young virile testicles were currently up to the task. I didn't want to get older and regret not fucking the hot eighteen, nineteen and early twenty year olds that had been available to me. Fuck, it was so hot.

I needed to build up my client list. Looking at my weekly schedule, my appointments were an hour long, so taking a lunch hour each day I had a potential of up to 40 appointments each week, but currently I had less than half of that on a weekly basis. I had enough spread through the month, but I wanted weekly appointments, at least until I started filling up, then I could maybe start shifting people to bi-weekly to free up more time, and work toward getting a full month of unique appointments. The problem was client acquisition was hard, and my marketing plan, hypnotizing them into believing since they were benefitting so much they should suggest anyone who they came in contact with would benefit from regular visits with me. But that put it out of my hands.

Friday was bittersweet, next week Karen's appointment was moved to Friday, and she had booked appointments out for a month. It seemed my tiny Japanese fucktoy would indeed be a regular thing. It made my cock ache thinking about it. Luckily, I had Desiree to relieve myself into. I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong with me. I'd already fucked Desiree's pussy twice, made her suck me off once and fucked her ass twice more, but thinking about Karen joining my regular rotation I called her back in for another round.

Desiree came in happily and seeing the lust in my eye bent over the couch again, and lifted her skirt with a grin. Damn, she liked being used as a cocksleeve. There was still enough lube in her that I didn't even have to add more, I just slipped my dick in her backdoor and started plowing her bowels.

As I was deep in the throes of fucking her ass, my computer made a "bing" noise. A notification about a new client. The thought of sexy new clients filled my head and I finished deep in her bowels and as she ran to the bathroom I sat down and checked on my new client. The name was "Harold Moore", and his appointment was just after Elizabeth Moore's appointment on Monday and listed Elizabeth as the one who gave him the referral. This was the opposite of a sexy new client. I got nervous. If Harold Moore was Elizabeth's husband, was he onto me?

No, I couldn't assume that Harold was onto me. I'd have to see what was going on.

I paced for a second then checked on Elizabeth's profile. She had a comment.

"I have been sleeping soundly all week... but I dream about you. Is this normal? I can't tell my husband, but I think he knows I am thinking of another man. He wants to meet you to ensure that you are taking good care of our daughter."

I resumed pacing. This would be the first real test for me. I'd been hypnotizing people for long enough that I'd never been worried about the hypnosis. Being able to actually help people enough to validate my cost was also something I'd proved years ago, and the world didn't expect a permanent fix, so the world's assumption was that continued visits were needed.

What the world would never accept was the fact that I'd fucked Desiree twice in the pussy, three times in the ass, and once down her throat today. They'd never be okay with me casually groping her ass or tits when no one was around. Desiree had accepted it with hardly any resistance, but that wouldn't matter to the authorities. Luckily, in court, they'd have a hard time proving in court that she wasn't willing, but I was sure they'd find something.

A suspicious father looking into my treatment of his wife and daughter was dangerous.

"See you on Monday, Mr. Kent!" Desiree called as she left for the day.

Damn. I'd really just spent the last hour of the day worrying.

I drove home, and messaged Angela. She was the last of the girls I'd acquired before opening my practice. All the other girls had all moved out of state for college, work or due to family reasons. I needed someone to drain my balls into all weekend. Angela was great. She'd been a cheerleader and actually preferred my dick buried in her ass to her pussy.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just left for a job in Tampa." Angela replied.

Fuck!

Now I would be home all weekend, with no one to fuck, worried about how on Monday I had a suspicious, christian husband who's daughter I was fucking and who's wife I had plans to fuck who would be coming into my practice.

I wasn't about to go out to clubs. I had a hard time picking up girls in clubs. Those girls were weird. They went out for the purpose of finding a guy to fuck. They wanted to get drunk, having men buying them drinks, then take their pick of the liter and get fucked by them, then decide if they wanted to call it rape based on if they orgasmed or not. To hell with that.

I didn't have addresses for Karen or Olivia, and while I had Desiree's address, the last thing I needed before Monday was getting caught at her place or having her at my place.

I kicked the couch and accepted the weekend for what it was going to be.

The next two days sucked.

When Desiree came in on Monday, I pounded her pussy like a jackhammer then went straight into her ass.

"Oh, boss! That was incredible!" Desiree gasped as she pulled her skirt down to cover both of her cum leaking holes, then ran off to clean up in the bathroom. The automatic air freshener that Desiree had gotten for me on Friday went off and I tapped it to deploy it again.

I sat down satisfied, but still nervous. I checked my schedule, As I had noted before, Karen had had to move her appointment to Friday. So all I had today before Elizabeth Moore's appointment at 4:00 and her husband's appointment at 5:00, was the appointment with James Wilson. James was easy. Just continuing to reinforce everything that we'd already done. It was free money for me. I did need replacements for my older clients. I didn't really know five of my clients, but they had put some of my pre-office clients with the best results down as the ones who gave them the referrals. I knew this office was a risk, and I'd paid extra for my office to be so insulated. If this didn't work out, I'd end up just being an office worker and my amazing sex life would end.

I put that out of my mind. I needed to focus.

James came and his appointment was as easy as I expected. The old man needed to get me more clients. But he didn't seem to have what it took. People could tell James, the sweet old man, "sure, we'll give this therapist a call", then walk away laughing about the cooky old man.

I called Desiree in and had her lay on the couch as I plowed her asshole again. Her pussy was starting to feel less tight, probably the constant stretching. Her asshole was still amazing. Maybe I needed to have her do Kegels or something.

I needed better placed marketing people, I thought, fucking her amazing ass. Placement was important. I needed people with connections to young families, people with connections to young parents.... A newlywed MILF could be fun.

I thrust deep into Desiree's ass and came hard.

"Oh, that's so much cum!" Desiree moaned, as I was filling her ass get filled to the brim.

She ran off to clean up, and I cleaned my cock.

Desiree had gotten me disinfecting wipes, apparently she'd read somewhere about UTIs and yeast infections and it said this could help. I didn't mind. The wipes were nicer to clean my cock with than tissues. She'd also found better air fresheners. She'd told me that the Febreze only made the room smell like sex and flowers. The new air freshener actually covered the scent.

I calmed my nerves. I had to trust in the system I had set in place. I'd only been "open" for a week. Ten clients would pay my bills and do what I needed. I just needed to keep them.

After lunch, I decided to do some research on Harold Moore. I immediately found something interesting. An article from earlier this year said he was the football coach at the local high school. A football coach? I wondered if I could maybe use that to get teachers, or better administrators into my practice to recommend 18 year olds to me. I pondered that. 18 year old High School students would be a source of fresh pussy, but they'd all be heading out to colleges and work. Who stayed in their hometown anymore? Some might go to the local state college though, and if I could get in there, then I would have people who were stuck here for four years. Male clients on their parent's insurance that would pay the bills. College girls I could fuck and send out to the world when I got tired of them. Who knows maybe I'd find one I wanted to keep around as a wife?

I must have lost track of time in my musing, because the door opened and I heard Elizabeth Moore greet her daughter. Then a deep masculine voice greeted her as well.

The Moores were here, 10 minutes before Elizabeth's appointment. I sent Desiree a message to send in her mother when she was ready.

A minute later, hearing Harold fill out his form with Desiree, Elizabeth walked in.

I could immediately tell why Harold was nervous. Elizabeth was wearing what must have been her lowest cut blouse, showing off almost her entire cleavage. The material of her dress was stretched and clung to her body. She was the image of a woman trying to seduce a man. The door closed behind her and I could no longer hear Harold as we were now sound isolated from the front room.

"Good afternoon, honey." Elizabeth said, taking my hand and kissing me on the lips.

She sat on the couch, her DD-cup tits almost spilling out of her top. I badly wanted to grope them, and last time I'd changed her mind to think of me like a second husband, but even her current husband hadn't had sex with her in a year and a half, by her own admission.

"I saw from your comments on the online portal that your sleep has indeed improved." I opened the conversation.

"It's been a miracle! I can sleep through Harold's snoring and even fall asleep after he starts! That has been impossible up until I met you. I haven't even had to use your secret words to sleep." She crooned. Then sheepishly admitted, "I did use it once and took an unexpected four hour nap."

"I'm glad to hear that. You'll want to come back in regularly so that we can keep those suggestions strong and keep you sleeping." I told her.

"There is one thing though..." The woman told me hesitantly, "Every night I dream the same dream..."

She wrung her hands. "In the dream, you are always there. And... I allow you to... impregnate me. I want it so badly, and I wake up with a yearning in my loins that I haven't felt in years. I can't even feel bad about it."

"Is that why Mr. Moore is here?" I asked.

"Well, yes." She admitted, "Harold knows what it smells like when I get... aroused. I haven't even wanted to make love to my husband for over a year, and when he smelled that, he thought I was interested again, but I still find him revolting. So he knew there was another man I was.... Interested in."

"Would you be comfortable telling me why you are so revolted by your husband?" I asked.

She sniffed, "The old pervert knows why I want nothing to do with him. He became a football coach just so he could leer at the young cheerleaders. It finally became too much for me. After I saw him looking up a cheerleader's skirt at a football game, I told him as long as he kept his job, he could keep his seed away from my body."

I nodded sympathetically.

"I can see that you need to be respected as a woman before you'd be willing to engage in sexual relations with a man. That is very reasonable." I told her. "So do you know why he is here today?"

She sniffed, "He thinks I may be coming here to have an affair with you. Do I look like a woman who would be unfaithful to her husband?"

100%, yes. But I didn't say that.

"Of course not. I'm sure you are the most faithful of wives." I assured her. "Is there anything you would like to continue to work on in self improvement or was sleep the only problem you have."

She squirmed, "Do you think you could do something about the dreams? While I enjoy them, it makes it awkward with my husband when he wakes up each morning, smelling my.... Smell."

I nodded, "Okay, well let's get you in a trance and we'll see what we can do."

"Sleep, Elizabeth, Sleep."

Elizabeth's head dropped to her chest, and she leaned back on the couch limp and completely relaxed.

I knew it was dumb, with her husband outside, but with her tits right there, I couldn't resist. God damn, I needed to fuck her. I just needed a plan as to how to get her to let me. I smiled and sat back for a minute, deciding what to do. I was beginning to get an idea.

"Elizabeth, you will realize that you don't care what your husband thinks. He is a vile and fallen man, giving into the lusts of the flesh for these cheerleaders, so why should it bother you if he knows you admire the body of a younger man." I started.

Elizabeth squirmed. A sign of resistance.

I thought about what I'd just said. Of course! I was lowering her to the level of her man who she was adamantly opposed to. How could I enable her to lust after me, and more, but not be on the level or lower than her husband. Then it hit me.

"Elizabeth, when you next look at Mr. Kent you will feel the holy spirit tell you that Mr. Kent is a holy man. A man chosen by God. A man above reproach. You will realize that this is why you are drawn to him, and your dreams are a sign from God. God made your body to have sex and since your husband has fallen from grace and is no longer worthy to fill your body with his seed, God has provided you another man who has God's blessing to fill you with seed and fulfill your purpose on earth. "

A sound escaped Elizabth's mouth.

Did Elizabeth just moan? That was definitely a moan. Fuck that was a good sign. From resisting to moaning in anticipation. I'd found how to mold her in my hands the way I'd molded her daughter. I should have tried it earlier. It should be one of the first things I tried on any girl with a cross or who was any kind of religious.

"Elizabeth, since Mr. Kent is appointed by God to be your lover, his will is the will of God as it pertains to how he is to pleasure your body and how your body is to pleasure him. Your vagina, your butt, your breasts and your mouth will all be appointed for Mr. Kent to use as he pleases. As a good woman of God you will do as he asks without question. His holy cum will be delicious to you in your mouth and you will treasure it in your vagina and butt. Anyone who objects is sent by the devil to keep you from fulfilling your role as a woman of God."

Elizabeth moaned like a bitch in heat, her inhibitions being slapped aside by this new instruction.

I grinned. Oh fuck this was going to be good.

"Your husband is deserving of nothing but derision. He is unsatisfying and unappealing. You will remain married to him because you are a good christian woman, and you will allow him to serve you, but you won't care if he knows you are fulfilling God's will by letting Mr. Kent have sex with you in any and every single hole your body provides. You will wait for Mr. Kent to tell you your husband has accepted his new place in this world, then you will lord over him the amount of sex you have with Mr. Kent. You will feel justified and empowered when your husband knows you had sex with Mr. Kent but your husband can do nothing about it."

I tapped my chin. I had her where I wanted her, but I did have to make sure she didn't cause issues if I couldn't bring her husband under my sway.

"Elizabeth, until Mr. Kent says, 'You are my good girl' you will understand that your husband is not ready to accept this and will do your best to keep your husband unaware of your role as a handmaiden to the holy man who is Mr. Kent." I continued.

Elizabeth groaned.

I tapped my chin, what else could be problematic. I remembered my first interaction with her. Her church. Her pastor might figure something out and that could cause issues. How could I get him out of her life?

"Elizabeth, you will realize the next time you go to church that your pastor is a con man. He speaks platitudes to keep you under his authority but he is no holy man. If he was, he would have led you to Mr. Kent long ago. You will realize the world isn't ready to learn about the holy blessing of being a handmaiden to Mr. Kent. So instead you will accuse him of being a fraud and leave the church, never to return and never to bring your family to. You will study the bible yourself and realize how threaded through the bible are confirmations that you should be submitting to Mr. Kent in any way he asks."

Mrs. Moore gave an affirmative 'uh-huh'.

What other problems could this cause?

"You will tell your daughters how wonderful it is to be hypnotized by Mr. Kent, so he can lead them and guide them. Once they have been hypnotized, you will teach your daughters to appreciate the holy man that Mr. Kent is. And as soon as they have reached the age of 18 you will present them to Mr. Kent to learn about submitting to a holy man of God. You will keep your daughters innocent until they reach the proper age. Once they are of age, however, you will happily partake of the blessings of Mr. Kent with them and in front of them."

I grinned, "You will realize the only place in your relationship where your husband has a place is cleaning Mr. Kent's cum from your body or the bodies of your daughters. You will realize that Desiree has moved out from your control and she must realize Mr. Kent is holy, though you will have faith that as close as she is to Mr. Kent she will make the correct decision and submit her body to Mr. Kent and when you learn that she has, you will be so proud of her. If your husband objects to any aspect of you or your daughters' relationships with Mr. Kent, he can leave your marital bed and your bedroom and sleep in the room that once belonged to Desiree."

I could deal with the future training of her daughters. Desiree was just about to turn 19, so maybe one of her daughters would be of age, but I'd have to wait for the others. Desiree had mentioned 3 younger sisters, and I'd have to be careful about when I claimed them. That line between ethically and legally problematic was one I was going to stay carefully clear of.

"Your husband may take time to fully come to terms with this. But you and your body being of service to Mr. Kent is what God wants for you." I told her. "Even your dress, when you present yourself to Mr. Kent, is without chastisement. You may present yourself in a way that presents your body's sexual appeal to Mr. Kent without shame, though you should be properly modest when not with Mr. Kent, or perhaps in public with Mr. Kent. You will continue weekly visits with Mr. Kent to seek revelation while in trance with Mr. Kent."

There was one last thing I wanted to set up.

"Elizabeth, anytime you hear Mr. Kent say, 'That's my bitch' you will experience a powerful orgasm. Being called Mr. Kent's bitch will not offend you, but you will feel proud to be Mr. Kent's bitch."

Mrs. Moore's nipples were fully erect, and visible, even with a bra, through her thin dress. I made sure she knew not to talk about this to anyone but her daughters and husband. I reinforced all of the previous sessions suggestions and sat back.