Hypnotherapist Dr. Nathan Lyle Ch. 03

Story Info
Martin agrees to try hypnosis therapy to stop smoking.
1.9k words
4.44
5.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= = = = = = = = = = = = Week Four -- Continued Conditioning -= = = = = = = = = = = =

----- ----- Martin's Point Of View ----- -----

When Martin had left Dr. Nathan Lyle's office after their last meeting he had lost his interest to smoke just like he had the week before. Unlike his second week when his wanting to smoke just vanished after the third week it was almost like he traded his desire for erotica and pornography. However the erotica and pornography that Martin had started t gain an interest and lust over was not they same as he had in the past. He hadn't been vanilla or plain exactly but the interests and fantasies he had had since the last meeting were definitely far different than what he was used to. The first night after his hypnosis session Martin had found himself surfing the web looking for porn to jerk-off to but he found himself looking at more wild and strange things than he had ever considered -- content like gay porn and submissive BDSM -- and feminization and sissy porn. On top of his new found interests he also chose to shave all of his body hair off. He wasn't so sure why he decided to but he just knew he wanted to for some reason.

The young man didn't know why but every single day without fail every single night and sometimes in the morning before work he found himself stroking his hard cock looking at

gay porn and submissive BDSM and feminization and sissy porn and enjoying it. He came multiple times each time and he always pictured himself as the submissive bottom or femboi or cucked sissy. There were some nights where he would sit down and watch some variation of those erotic pornos and jerk-off not realizing that hours went past. He felt like something might be wrong with him but he also felt far to horny and pleased to care.

One week and one day from Martin's last session with Dr. Nathan Lyle and he was once again walking into the building and making his way to the second floor office. He walked into the lobby right on time as a cute young pale girl with tattoos and piercings was walking out.

"Good afternoon Doc" Martin said with a smile shaking Dr. Lyle's hand

"Hello Martin pleasure to see you again" Dr. Lyle responded before leading his patient into his office where they took their normal seats. "So tell me -- how was your week? Did you smoke at all? Any pesky temptations? Uncontrollable desires?" Dr Lyle continued.

"Umm -- well no -- I haven't really craved a smoke since we last spoke" Martin responded caught a bit off guard by the man's choice of words.

"That's good. No issues or problems at all? Nothing you would say were possible Side-effects? Has your interest in smoking been replaced by anything like drinking or porn or drugs?" Dr. Lyle asked grabbing his notepad and writing.

"Oh -- well ahh -- no I don't think so" the man's patient said stuttering slightly.

"Wonderful - Now -- Martin I think you know the drill by now. I need you to close your eyes. Take long deep breaths -- let the calm wash over you and penetrate you. Just obey and follow my voice -- okay there you go" The Hypnotherapist said as he walked over to the light switches and dimmed them slightly before walking back over to his chair and sitting down.

Martin was still a bit active as he thought about what Dr. Lyle had said involving desires and porn but decided to do as he had done last time and tried to do as told and close his eyes. The patient could hear Dr. Lyle's voice slowly giving him instructions on breathing and clearing his mind like he had before. After a few minutes Martin could feel the wave of calm crashing over him. Martin began to slip into his doctor's trance.

When Martin opened his eyes again he felt refreshed and calm like he had after his last two sessions with Dr. Nathan Lyle. His eyes scanned the room for a moment and then he sat up. Dr. Lyle was in his seat writing on his notepad.

"Well -- that was a good session I think. If it works for you I want to set our next appointment for 3 weeks out. I want to see if you can last longer than a week without needing me" Dr. Lyle said with a chuckle.

"Sure Doc -- can we do our normal time?" Martin asked sitting up in his chair and running a hand through his short brown hair.

"Of course -- three weeks from yesterday normal hour." The hypnotist said wrinting on his notepad.

"Thank you Dr. Lyle" Martin said as they both stood up and headed to the office door and into an empty waiting room.

"I will see you then. And if there is an emergency you cant contact my office phone -- its connected to my cellphone." Dr Nathan Lyle said before closing the door behind Martin.

----- ----- Dr. Nathan Lyle's Point Of View ----- -----

"That's good. No issues or problems at all? Nothing you would say were possible Side-effects? Has your interest in smoking been replaced by anything like drinking or porn or drugs?" Dr. Lyle asked grabbing his notepad and writing but paying close attention to Martin's reactions.

"Oh -- well ahh -- no I don't think so" the man's patient said stuttering slightly.

"Wonderful - Now -- Martin I think you know the drill by now. I need you to close your eyes.

Take long deep breaths -- let the calm wash over you and penetrate you. Just obey and follow my voice -- okay there you go" The Hypnotherapist said as he walked over to the light switches and dimmed them slightly before walking back over to his chair and sitting down.

Martin was still a bit active as he thought about what Dr. Lyle had said involving desires and porn but decided to do as he had done last time and tried to do as told and close his eyes. The patient could hear Dr. Lyle's voice slowly giving him instructions on breathing and clearing his mind like he had before. After a few minutes Martin could feel the wave of calm crashing over him. Martin began to slip into his doctor's trance.

"Now Martin -- I will click my pen three times -- on the third and final click your inner self will awaken as it has before." Dr. Lyle said with a smirk before clicking his pen once -- twice -- three times.

Martin's eyes sprung open and he sat up. His eyes looked a bit glazed over which was normal for someone in such a state.

"Hello pet" the doctor said with a smirk.

"Hello master" Martin replied in a peppy girly voice.

"There is a maid outfit in that closet. Strip and go change into it -- you have two minutes." The man ordered his mindwashed slave.

The hypnotized Martin did as ordered putting on the entire main costume including a blonde wig. The hypnotherapist saw as his patient change that he had in fact shaved off all his body hair like he had programmed him to do last session. Dr. Lyle wasted little time putting Martin's bimbo ego to work. The sissified and feminized Martin sucked on his hypno master's cock while getting analy stimulated by a toy. Cum and drool dripped from Martin's mouth as he deep throated his masters dick. After some time and exploding in Martin's mouth and on his face Dr. Lyle began to pound Martin's tight ass. After using the toys and stretching his ass out last session Martin's hole was the perfect fit.

"Ohhhh! Ahhhh!" Martin moaned in his girly voice and Dr. Lyle went to town on his ass pounding him over and over.

"Martin you are turning into quite the good patient" the hypnotherapist said with a chuckle.

"Y-yesss Sssirrrr -- I just wwwant to pleasssse my m-mmaster" Martin's girly voice mumbled between thrusts jizz still on his face and fake blonde wig.

"Don't worry -- you are doing a good job my pet -- you are progressing nicely." The man said as he continued to use his patient like a living sex doll.

Dr. Lyle held onto Martin's waist as he continued to pound the young man's tight hole. Martin let out louder and louder moans. Martin's cock hung between his legs hard and dripping from all the excitement. Dr. Lyle felt the hard dick and allowed the mesmerized Martin to try and stroke himself while he was taking it in the rear.

"Oh -- slut -- I'm gonna --" he groaned as he exploded in the ass of his feminized and hypnotized patient.

"Did -- did I do good master?" Martin asked with a giggle as Dr. Nathan Lyle pulled his still throbbing manhood out of the young man.

"You did well pet. But you are far from perfection -- Now clean yourself up" Dr. Lyle stated.

The entranced young man did as his master instructed and cleaned up the room, them himself, changed back into his normal clothes and sat back on his couch like seat to be programmed yet again before his normal self was awoken.

"We made a lot of progress today -- but there is much more to come my pet." Dr. Lyle said as he sat back in his chair with his notepad and pen.

"Yes Master -- anything you wish master" Martin responded in his feminine voice.

"Now lay down and allow me to condition you again. You did well pet but now you must go back deep inside your body for now. When I click my pen three times you will resort back to your normal self unaware of any of these events. You will continue to dislike smoking, You will wake feeling rested and calm. In the time between now and our next encounter you will continue to be enthralled by submissive gay sissy porn, you will continue to shave your body thinking you like it, and you will decide to get your nipples pierced. Now awaken from your trance --" Dr. Nathan Lyle said before clicking his pen three times.

When Martin opened his eyes again he felt refreshed and calm just as his hypnotherapist planned. His eyes scanned the room for a moment and then he sat up. Dr. Lyle was in his seat writing on his notepad. As he had been when Martin closed his eyes.

"Well -- that was a good session I think. If it works for you I want to set our next appointment for 3 weeks out. I want to see if you can last longer than a week without needing me" Dr. Lyle said with a chuckle.

"Sure Doc -- can we do our normal time?" Martin asked sitting up in his chair and running a hand through his short brown hair.

"Of course -- three weeks from yesterday normal hour." The hypnotist said writing on his notepad.

"Thank you Dr. Lyle" Martin said as they both stood up and headed to the office door and into an empty waiting room.

"I will see you then. And if there is an emergency you cant contact my office phone -- its connected to my cellphone." Dr Nathan Lyle said before closing the door behind Martin.