Hypnotherapist Dr. Nathan Lyle Ch. 02

Story Info
Martin agrees to try hypnosis therapy to stop smoking.
1.9k words
4.45
6.1k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypnotherapist Dr. Nathan Lyle, Martins Smoking P2

RE-CAP: Martin started going to a Hypnotherapist to help him kick his smoking habit. Although he was not aware Dr. Nathan Lyle used his hypnosis to put Martin under his spell and turn him into a private slave during their appointments.

= = = = = = = = = Week Three -- Follow Up to first Hypnosis = = = = = = = = =

----- ----- Martin's Point Of View ----- -----

A full week had passed since Martin had last had an appointment with Hypnotherapist Dr. Nathan Lyle. Although he still could not quite remember what had happened in his last appointment with the Hypnotherapist there was no denying the fact that he had not smoked a single cigarette or cigar since the encounter -- however he ha started to crave a smoke the day of his meeting with Dr. Lyle. Martin thought that hopefully after having another meeting with his Hypnotherapist that his craving would go away like it had before.

Martin arrived at the building where Dr. Nathan Lyle's office was and made his way inside. Just as he had done the week earlier and the week before that he took a seat in the waiting room and looked over the room. He had arrived much closer to the time of his appointment this time and was only sitting for a short matter of minutes before the office door opened and the familiar faces of the husband and wife he had seen the last two visits came out. Just like both times before the Hypnotherapist chatted with them and walked them to the door. As Dr. Lyle turned around Martin stood up and they greeted each other with a handshake before heading into the office. Martin took his usual seat as did his Hypnotherapist.

"So -- Martin how have you been doing since our last session last week? Have you smoked at all? Had any cravings?" Hypnotherapist Dr. Nathan Lyle asked as he picked up his pad of note paper and a pen.

"Pretty well actually. I have barley had an urge to smoke anything -- but I did start getting a craving last night and this morning." Martin explained still a bit surprised and skeptical on the whole hypnosis concept.

"Well like I told you at our first meeting - the type of hypnosis and conditioning we are working with here isn't magic it takes time and hard work. I'm not surprised our work isn't over yet. We may have to keep trying for some time." Dr. Lyle said brushing a strand of his blonde hair out of his blue eyes.

Although Martin was still very skeptical about hypnosis he couldn't argue with what results he was aware of so far. He had in fact not craved a smoke for almost a whole week so maybe there was some truth to this hypno stuff like the doctor had said. Plus his other patients seemed to keep coming back as well so there must be something to all this.

"How about we get started then Martin -- lay back and close your eyes while I dim down the lights." Dr. Lyle said as he stood up and walked over to the switches to lower the brightness in the room.

Martin did as the doctor said and got comfortable in the couch like chair. The doctor went back to his seat after dimming the lighting and placed his notepad on a nearby table.

"Now what I need you to do is just listen to my voice. Let the calm and peace wash over your body mind and soul. Listen and understand nothing but me - " Dr. Nathan Lyle spoke softly as Martin began to enter a hypnosis educed trance like the week before.

Just like last time Martin came back out of his coma like hypnosis unable to remember anything feeling as if all he had done was take a long blink. He felt a bit groggy and fuzzy as he rubbed his eyes and say back up.

"Martin -- how do you feel?" the Hypnotherapist said to his patient.

"I feel a bit refreshed I think -- and my urge to smoke seems to have gone away" Martin replied impressed with the doctor's work.

Martin then tried to stand up but his legs felt a bit weak and his butt felt a bit strange -- tender maybe.

"Be careful -- sometimes after being in a trance like this people can feel a bit disoriented." Dr. Lyle explained.

"I think we should set up another meeting to check on your progress and to see if the hypnosis is working. I currently have a booking for our usual time next week so how about we plan for the day after" Dr. Lyle suggested writing down in his notepad.

"That works just fine" Martin said as he stretched himself out as if he had awoken from a long slumber.

"Good then lets plan on that." Dr. Nathan Lyle said as he stood up from his chair and walked to the office door opening it for Martin.

As Martin walked out he saw the same older woman in her mid-40s or 50s from the previous week sitting in the waiting room. He gave her a small smile and then walked out of the waiting room just as Dr. Nathan Lyle started to speak with her and escort her into his office.

----- ----- Dr. Nathan Lyle's Point Of View ----- -----

Martin did as the doctor said and got comfortable. The Dr. Lyle went back to his seat with the lights now dim and placed his notepad on a nearby table with his pen still in hand.

"Now what I need you to do is just listen to my voice. Let the calm and peace wash over your body mind and soul. Listen and understand nothing but me - " Dr. Nathan Lyle spoke softly as Martin began to enter a hypnosis educed trance like the week before.

Just like last time Martin fell deep into D. Nathan Lyle's trance and the doctor could clearly tell.

"Martin -- when I click my pen three times you will go back to the submissive cum and cock craving state you have planted inside you -- you will serve me and obey my every command --" Dr. Lyle said before clicking his pen -- once -- twice -- three times.

Martin's eyes snapped open and the now hypnotized patient sat up.

"Hello Martian" Dr. Lyle said.

"Hello master" Martin said in his regular masculine voice.

"Oh no -- that wont do -- Martin act more like a stupid girly bimbo whore" Dr. Lyle instructed.

"Like this master?" Martin responded in a more female airhead voice.

"Yes -- from now on when you are in this state that is the voice you will make" Dr. Lyle commanded.

"Now my pet -- lets see if we can have a bit more fun than last time" the hypnotherapist said as he went to a cabinet and opened it up revealing a multitude of sex toys from dildos and vibrators to whips clamps gags and wigs.

Dr. Nathan Lyle looked into the cabinet then back at Martin then back in the cabinet as he decided what to use on his brainwashed bimbo of a patient. He then smiled and grabbed some of the items and walked back over to Martin. He ordered the submissive man to strip which due to his new programming he did without question. Soon Martin was standing nude in front of Dr. Lyle his 6in cock swinging between his legs. The blonde haired man had Martin bend over the furniture in the room and slowly slide a lubed up pink dildo up his ass. Martin moaned like a girl as he felt it slide inside.

"I always like the beginning of training. Last week was fun but finally starting to break in a new patient is always fun." Dr. Lyle said to Martin knowing he would not remember or process a thing.

"Ahhh uuuwwuuu" Martin let out as Dr. Lyle moved the fake cock back and forth in the hypnotized man's tight ass.

"Good patient. Remember this is all to help you" the man said to Martin with a chuckle.

"Ye-ss master" Martin replied as dribbles of cum started to leak out of his cock from the anal pleasure.

Hypnotherapist Dr. Nathan Lyle continued to experiment with his patient while keeping an eye on the clock in his room to make sure he had enough time to make everything look back to normal by the time Martin's appointment was scheduled to end. After playing with Martin for a while longer the doctor knew his time was coming to an end for the day. Just like their last appointment Martin was ordered to clean himself up as the doctor fixed up the room. The memorized Martin did as commanded cleaning himself up and getting re-dressed before getting back to his position on the couch. Dr. Lyle then took his seat next to his patient and grabbed his notes and pen.

"Martin -- when I click this pen three times you will revert back to your normal self. You will have no memories of this encounter until I place you back under my trance. You will feel relaxed -- you will feel calm -- you will not have the craving to smoke again until our meeting for next time gets closer. Oh -- and after you leave here today you will start to get urges to watch porn -- gay porn -- submissive porn -- sissy porn -- and you will love it and play with yourself while watching it. You will also decide to shave all your body hair." The hypnotist ordered followed by one click of the pen -- two clicks of the pen -- three clicks of his pen.

Just like their last appointment from the week before Martin came back out of his coma like hypnosis unable to remember anything feeling as if all he had done was take a long blink. He felt a bit groggy and fuzzy as he rubbed his eyes and say back up.

"Martin -- how do you feel?" Dr. Lyle asked his patient.

"I feel a bit refreshed I think -- and my urge to smoke seems to have gone away" Martin replied impressed with the doctor's work.

Martin then tried to stand up but his legs felt a bit weak and his butt felt a bit strange -- tender maybe.

"Be careful -- sometimes after being in a trance like this people can feel a bit disoriented." Dr. Lyle explained.

"I think we should set up another meeting to check on your progress and to see if the hypnosis is working. I currently have a booking for our usual time next week so how about we plan for the day after" Dr. Lyle suggested writing down in his notepad.

"That works just fine" Martin said as he stretched himself out as if he had awoken from a long slumber.

"Good then lets plan on that." Dr. Nathan Lyle said as he stood up from his chair and walked to the office door opening it for Martin.

As Martin walked out he saw the same older woman in her mid-40s or 50s from the previous week sitting in the waiting room. He gave her a small smile and then walked out of the waiting room just as Dr. Nathan Lyle started to speak with her and escort her into his office.