All Comments on 'Hypnotherapy - Patient L'

by Secret_Passion2018

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kinkboikinkboiabout 6 years ago

What a waste of great potential. Great idea and then you blow it by rushing everything.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 6 years ago
A bit far fetched...

...but a wonderful fantasy.

Nina was hypnotized at a night club once.

I sometimes wish there was a "trigger" word that would put her back under.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too much too fast

One of the great aspects of hypno stories is the slow and subtle changes as their minds are modified. This skips all that great transition.

I'd like to see another, more slowly developing story about the ex. Maybe 'Hypnotherapy - The Early Years' which chronicles his beginning to work in hypnosis and the experimentation with his girlfriend. Start with simple stuff like allowing her to more easily forgive him when he does something that upsets her, to later getting horny after a session, to later where she gets a subtle, but growing urge to suck his cock when he says a certain phrase, to later ....

Looking forward to more of this doctor, but slow it down.

Secret_Passion2018Secret_Passion2018about 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anonymous

Some good feedback and a useful idea for me to play around with.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love your hypnosis stories. A question I have is that you start your stories stating that you use drugs and therapy....however....you do not mention giving (in any manner) medications/drugs to assist in inducing a compliant state. I will continue reading your other submissions with the hope you will share the medication angle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecret_Passion2018@Secret_Passion2018
292 Followers
If you’re looking for my ‘To The Victor’ story I have taken it down as it will soon be available on Amazon for free hopefully.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES