All Comments on 'Hypnotic Barber Turns Nerd to Jock'

by Jackstock

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid. I would give negative stars if I could. So being hypnotized will let you INSTANTLY grow facial and body hair, not to mention muscles? Give me a break!

Won't his mother notice, right off? Not to mention everyone else?

And the barber's motivation isn't just unclear, it's completely missing.

JackstockJackstockover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the story, I know it's hard to find a good story sometimes. I really do try to make sure that all of the stories are as great as possible, and I appreciate your feedback so that they can improve in the future.

The reason why I wrote this particular story was because I wanted to write something that would be both fun and sexy. The idea of being able to grow facial hair instantly seemed like a fun thing to write about, so I decided to share this story.

I did actually think about whether or not his mother would notice him growing facial hair instantly after hypnotizing him, but then again, if she had noticed it before then he probably wouldn't have been able to get away with it in the first place :)

Also, I hope you will consider giving me another chance by checking out some of my other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a good story, keeping aside the practical aspects of the human biology lol... Still kudos to you, the Barber seems a bit like a Trickster being, would love to see some more stories with him just causing a little hint of chaos which often puts people in a frenzy (sexual would be nice)... Would've liked if our protagonist kept his smartness with the Jock body since that would kinda make him a good mould for whatever the Barber had in his mind, but other than that great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackstock@Jackstock
30 Followers
I create hypnosis content for self-improvement or erotic purpose. I make audios, videos, and stories (of course)!