All Comments on 'Hypnotic Ch. 02'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!

Really love this story... can't wait for the next chapter :D

whenwilliwhenwilliover 12 years ago
I love these two!

More awesome writing!!! I know there has to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

I can hardly wait to read the rest and see what kind of drama is going to attempt to split up Dav and Ellis.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
So sweet, so sweet!

Gawd, I really am falling in love with Dav. So dark, so hurt, so afraid to trust. And don't even get me started on how hot that chapter was! ;)

chibicakeschibicakesover 12 years ago
The same...

...as everyone else. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love your writing and the characters are always amazing. I'm in love with the newest story.

Great job

xoxo

C.

afrodita79afrodita79over 12 years ago
Pleases no suffering...

Love this storie and how it´s going and I hope the next chapter it´s just as hot and please don´t make the suffer like the others... Dav deserves to be happy ...... Can´t wait to read more... hope the get a bb to and also the couple in the first one jijii forgot the names... so post soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT

it was hot and yes hope they get a bb can't wait for the next chapter

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago

I read this earlier but didnt get to comment until now. Well it's official...Dav is my favorite, he's complicated, sexy, oh and he has split tongue! My God, it does not get any better than that. Score! Loving this....

Xoxo

Night

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love Dav andf Ellis. Great characters. I hope their problems, when they come, are minor and brief. I look forward to hearing more about the conspiracy against the

Carthera and who exactly is behind it

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
the best

what is it about bad boys that attracts us??maybe its the fact that they are bad boys for the entire world but they are soft caring and tender to us...

Love it

*L*

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Hmm.. Ok, I like this story b/c it is interesting how this character (Dav) is presented in the other story as the scariest guy to go to to get a job done. I really like Ellis and as you pointed out in the end, his being a healer balances Dav's needs/actions & past.

It was great in the beginning that we know Dav is the snake and here he is massaging this boy's head to make him feel better all night. I was unsure why he seemed surprised even moreso than Ellis that they might be mates. Why wouldn't he sense it strongly, even with Ellis being a human?

I would have liked to see him interact with other Cathera after they mate. I'd like to see him be that kick ass, dominant guy. We only got a flash with the worker who was surprised at Ellis' reaction to him. The one thing I'd have liked for you to show would have been visions of his past and what he's done, good and bad, when their memories mix during the mating. There is still the bigger story to be told. who killed Valactu's dad? Why did Natham's father want him dead? Who helped bring that virus to the jaguars? I hope you'll still tell that story. The one thing I think you didn't do in this so far is describe things like you usually do. I've always been able to picture the Cathera in my mind from your description. I didn't have enough to go on here. What does he look like? How has this worked in the past with a human mating with a Cathera? What is it about a human that could make him be a mate to a Cathera? Maybe Ellis can figure it out. Did he get the virus and fight it off. There is something in him that made other Cathera comfortable with him. It was odd for Velactu to mate with a different specie of Cathera so the thought of a human being a mate is strange. Will there be changes in Ellis? Can you explain more to us about the mate bond? Show us more of how it works with them.

Keep writing!! Hope this wasn't the end of their story. I love this world and the snake is so interesting.

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
Wow

Lots of great comments and compliments! Thanks so much everyone.

Cannd, wow... Are you psychic? LOL. I read your review and thought, okay-this question and that question and this comment are all ones that are answered farther along in the story. I do show that and you do get to find out that little tidbit. This story has SO many more chapters. The mating is not the be all and end all to the story, not by a VERY long shot. You have a great mind because you seem to think just like I do when it comes to the plots of my Carthera stories. Either that or I'm just predictable, lol.

I posted the next chapter earlier today and I'll work on editing the next two chapters to work into one piece for Literotica along with all the rest between my other writings. Keep reading and hopefully you'll find all the answers you seek.

takemeaway1272takemeaway1272over 12 years ago
My Favorite in the Series!

I can't get enough of this installment of your series! I only hope part 3 is ready and posted SOON.

I've thoroughly enjoyed all the lovers' stories, but this one is definitely my favorite one.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
I have to agree

This is brilliant I have loved all of the Carpethra stories, and yes I know I spelt it wrong lol You are a brilliant story and I am loving these two can't wait for the next chapter

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
This was different.

Almost like reversed. You culminated their relationship and now we get to see the backstory. At first I thought it was strange, because the pace was so fast, I was like, 'Oh wow, they're really going to do this. No slow build.'. But I guess when it's right, it's right.

I like the sense of realism you gave Dav. The not "quite fitting in". Reptiles, snakes in general, are often most misunderstood and feared, but I'm glad that you gave this one a "heart".

Looking forward to seeing/reading how Dav's story truly meshes with Velaku and the Bashti clan.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Rereading

To find out what Ellis had told Dav about his brother. The conversation about bonding and trust is very prophetic and tragic when compared to chapter 4.

Cia81Cia81about 12 years agoAuthor
Isn't it though?

I had some people express concern over the rapid progression of Dav and Ellis' relationship. Evil story mistress that I am, this was planned for a reason. Poor men never had a chance to escape my machinations to test and push their bond. It wouldn't be one of my stories if things were easy, now would it? I hope you continue to enjoy the story. Chapter 5 should be posted in a few days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous