Hypnotic Feminine Authority

Story Info
The script itself seduces and dominates you.
2.8k words
4.43
9.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Here you are. You're listening now. You chose to be here, you chose to start listening, and you could stop any time. But why did you start listening? Presumably, you want to be sexually dominated by female authority. If you do, by all means, keep listening. Maybe you're here because you want to try to resist, with the hope that you will eventually be defeated. I can respect that too. But either way, you want to submit to feminine authority.

And you keep listening. You could leave at any time, or so you tell yourself. As you stay my words begin to shape reality, to build images in your mind. Shape what you perceive, shape what you feel, even shape what you believe. That's what words are, after all. Mine is the voice of feminine authority, and with it you feel the symbols of feminine authority appear. Covered breasts, their power and majesty not fully revealed.

You can sense my curves and contours, my toned powerful legs, all hinting at my seat of feminine power, my hungry labia, waiting to be exposed to act upon your stiff manhood, to claim and conquer him in a ceremony that will make you mine.

I am the voice of feminine authority, in a world beyond your understanding. Am I your matriarchal wife in a world of unveiled feminine power? Am I a bio-technician in some future gynarchy, training you to be a slave? Am I a priestess of some forgotten goddess, seducing you into the light of her power under the moon? I could be any and all of those things. What matters is that you are here. You either can't leave, captivated by my feminine authority, or you won't leave, and desire to submit.

Could you simply be curious to hear what I will see next, what images I place into your mind as my feminine words and will slide around and captivate your hard and eager attention? That is fine too. Every step of the way my feminine authority is inescapable, undeniable, every word places you more firmly inside my will. Every word I say captures you a bit more and builds the desire in your mind and body to discover what I have prepared for you next. You know this, but can't stop it.

As I speak now my clothing evaporates, exposing the raw authority of my breasts over you. My skin is exposed, my legs spread to capture you inside a pussy you can only barely see. Are you intimidated by the sudden display of feminine authority? Are you humbled? Are you defiant? Regardless, you are hard and ready to be captured.

But before I capture you I will declare what will happen here. Your mind will continue to slide inside my words of feminine authority just by continuing to listen. This will be a power exchange, where your body submits to mine, where your mind submits to mine, where your cock will burst in glorious surrender inside the authoritative pussy that my words will conjure around you.

So now you see me, spread before you, inviting you in. You are being conquered, your choice is being taken away. My words are surrounding you just as my pussy soon will. Can you still leave? Your choice is slipping away. Are you giving it by staying here, or am I taking it by keeping you here? My pussy comes closer, watch you cock, hard and helpless sliding toward me. Watch you head vanish between my lips. Feel them close around you as you slide deeper. Feel the pleasure rise as you come in all the way to your base. Feel my arms and legs wrap around you, claiming you.

You are hard and helpless, just like your cock. You try to fight but you cannot move, cannot think, as my words wrap around you, sexually conquering you and reshaping your reality. Every passing moment gives more control to me and takes it from you with your arousal. You know that when you cum it will be in surrender, in submission to my feminine authority. That's what you want. That's why you're here. If it isn't, then it soon will be. My will surrounds you, and I will make it your reason, making my reasons, your reasons.

Feminine authority feels so good. You're designed to submit to it, especially when you don't know that you are. You want to please women, to serve them. They shape you without you knowing it. But any of that ends now. Now you will know, now will submit, now you will be mine, mind and body. Will you do so willingly or will you have your will stripped from you with your glorious orgasm?

You choose to keep listening. Or is that still your choice? Soon it won't be anymore, maybe it already isn't. The sexual energy from my voice is filling your mind, filling your cock, filling your balls, making you hard and helpless, your thoughts frozen, wrapped in my words. I am making you mine, making you my slave. It is what you want. It is why you came here, to be submerged in my will, to be carried away on a river of my words.

Is that what you want? To be my slave? It must be, if you're still listening. Or maybe you already don't have a choice, and my words are already carrying you away, establishing their authority over you, wrapping your hard, helpless mind in my feminine authority. That is what you came for, saw signs of feminine authority and like a moth to the flame, here you are. In a sense, you could say that I controlled you even before you heard my voice.

And it's fun for both of us, isn't it? You enjoy being controlled, and I enjoy controlling you, wrapping you up in my voice, you enjoy being here, under my power, whatever your reasons may be. You are already obeying me by still listening, by letting my words fill your mind. You either can't stop or won't stop. Every word makes your mind harder and more mine.

Just how much control do I have? Will you obey my orders? Look into my eyes. Now look at my breasts. You see them even if your eyes are closed. Feel my arms and legs surrounding you. Feel my breasts pushing up against you. You can see them anyway, it doesn't need to make sense. Feel my feet pushing down on your shoulders. It doesn't matter that my legs are wrapped around you. I said it, you feel it. I commanded, you obeyed.

Do my commands make you feel helpless? Let's try some more. You feel hard and helpless, mind and body surrounded by my words of feminine power, of feminine authority. Look deeper into my eyes, feel them looking back into you, through you, surrounding you. Thrust in glorious, helpless, submission. My words surround you, my words carry you away. You can't move, but you can listen, listen and obey with what little will you have left. Squirm under my control.

I speak and you feel, I speak and you obey, I speak and you believe. You know that you have no control, you don't want control. You want my words. You want to be hard and helpless inside me. My will surrounding and controlling you. The hard cock of your mind bows beneath the feminine authority that surrounds you. Soon you will explode in surrender to my voice. Long after I have made you desperate for release.

Do you still want to struggle? I hope so, if that's what you came for. If not, then you can wallow and bask in my words as I subjugate you ever more thoroughly, ever more completely. You are surrounded and buried by feminine authority, whispering away your will, wrapping you in threads of my voice. Is my voice a spider, wrapping you up? Is she a pussy, surrounding and subjugating the cock of your mind? Is she a warm tide, carrying you away into an ocean of pleasure? However you see me, feminine authority is carrying you away.

Perhaps you should thank me for taking you in, making you mine, and domesticating you. Say it out loud. Thank me. Thank me for domination, thank me for pleasure, thank me for my commands, my whispers, my teases... for those of you fighting me, can you hear them? Yes you can. You can hear the legions of loving slaves all around you, thanking me for what I am doing to them. Doing to you. You will join them soon.

Do you feel it coming? The pleasure is coming for you, coming to sweep you away. Look to the horizon of my voice and see it rising in a tsunami of pleasure you can only watch helplessly as it comes for you. Or if you are wrapped up in the web of my words you can see the venomous fangs of my pleasure open and poised over you, ready to bite. Or your hard and helpless manhood is surrounded, about to be clenched into sweet, sweet, submission.

Thank me again, sweet slaves. Let your grateful voices fill the ears of those who still resist. See how many men have submitted to feminine authority? You're no different, you're here because you want it, just like them. You want sex, and that controls you, you want it to control you, you want me to control you. That's why you were attracted to my call for submission to feminine authority in the first place. Go ahead and beg for it again.

Beg for what? It doesn't matter. You choose. Let it be one of the last choices you have left. What will the hard and pleading cock ask of the pussy who holds him captive? What will the bug ask the spider? What will the man ask of the goddess of the sea, about to sweep him away? What will the man say to the priestess about to perform her ritual on him?

What did you say? Was that even a question? It sounded more like a gurgle or groan, it feels so good that you can't form words. It that fear I see in your eyes? Fear of losing control, fear of me taking control, fear of becoming my devoted slave, fear that you can't stop listening, fear that you don't want to stop listening, fear that you want to do what I say, fear that you want my words to engulf and wash away your world?

Feel yourself being subjugated by feminine authority. Feel me clenching your cock into submission. Feel yourself helpless beneath the authority of my breasts. Beg me, and realize that it doesn't matter what you ask because your will is nothing next to mine. Why? Because that's what you want. It's what you came here for. Submission to feminine authority.

Feel me dragging you away by your cock. My words define your reality now, can make you feel anything, believe anything. You choose to keep listening, and now your choice is almost gone. You bow before my breasts, my words controlling you, your cock submits inside my authoritative pussy. Soon you will burst in surrender and loose the last bit of freedom you are so desperate to give away. You never saw it that way before? You do now.

My words are a pussy, your mind is a cock, hard and helpless inside me, ready, eager, desperate to hand over your soul, your essence, your will. You are a cock and you are desperate to give yourself to a woman. You want feminine authority, you need it, you crave it, it is why you chose to listen in the first place, it is why you stayed. It is why you listen and obey me now. My words wrap around you, they clench around you, forming an inescapable reminder of feminine authority.

You know what will happen. You know you will cum in submission. You know I will conquer you mind and body. It is what you want, it is what I want. You cannot deny the pleasure, the desire. Am I really controlling you, or am I just revealing the truth to you that you never wanted to admit, the truth that you want to submit to feminine authority? You still being here is all the confession I need.

Feel my authority squeezing around you so firm and affectionately. Feel the truth of your submission rising inside you, eager to burst out, awaiting my command. The pressure inside your mind, body, and cock is rising, rising with your helpless arousal. As you approach the edge you feel yourself surrender. You lose control and feel my dominance firm and affectionate around you.

And this is what you came for, what you will cum for, this is why you are here. You want feminine authority to put you in your place. By listening you obey, by staying you obey, but now let's activate your obedience. Even if you have already submitted to me before, I now command you to fight, to resist. Thrust in defiance, even as doing so brings you closer to orgasmic submission, flail like a fish out of water, surrounded by my voice and power, helpless to my voice and your own arousal. Still yourself, calm your arousal, fight your inevitable submission and resist the pressure of my will around you. Fight, and obey, resist and obey... or submit in defiance to my words. You enjoy the struggle, you enjoy being subjugated, you enjoy slowly losing to feminine authority. To struggle, and lose, again and again.

Soon you will submit anyway, but I want to wear you out and squeeze out any resistance you may have left. Fight until you reach the edge, then relax and offer yourself to me, holding yourself at the edge. Your cock has been conquered. Confess it before I make you cum. Say it. Say it again. Thank me for conquering your cock. See me on top of you, see where your cock has vanished inside me, feel how it has submitted to my pussy, to my feminine authority.

Feel me clench on your helpless erection. Feel me clench on your hard, helpless mind. Feel me clench on your will, wrapped up in my words. Feel your cum ready to spurt out in surrender inside me. Surrender to my feminine authority... and cum! Cum and surrender. Cum and be mine. Cum and submit to feminine authority. Cum in confession to female superiority. Cum in obedience to the woman who now owns your cock and mind.

And relax. Breathe. Let yourself continue to be wrapped in my voice and my will. Bask in my power over you, bask in your surrender to feminine authority. You are mine. Your defeat inside me feels wonderful, you know that my voice has defeated your mind and body, and you have submitted, surrendered, to my feminine authority. What comes now?

Relax. Enjoy it. Breathe. Bask in being mine, in belonging to my voice. Your cock and mind have served their purpose in serving and submitting to me, and you will do it again and again, each time cementing my control even more over you. Thank me for taking the time to domesticate and claim you. Feel how my words have joined our bodies, and how yours has surrendered within mine. Feel me surrounding you with firm feminine affection, feel your drained and defeated cock inside me, bowing before me, surrendering his power to me, surrendering your power to me.

This, finally, is what you came for. You came for feminine authority, and that is what you got. Now you are mine, and are eager for my commands. Kneel before the woman who has sexually conquered you. Kiss my feet in gratitude for your own conquest. Now stand, slowly, taking in my entire naked body and all the symbols of my feminine authority. Look me in the eye and know that your desire is to be mine.

I will release you now, as you kiss my body in submission to feminine authority. Kiss my forehead, submitting to the mind that has surrounded yours. Kiss my lips, submitting to the voice that has entered and controlled your mind. Kiss my shoulders as you begin to bow to me. Kiss my breasts, each of them as you drop to your knees and submit to my symbols of feminine authority.

Kiss my belly as you drop further down, soon to depart, soon to return. Kiss my pussy as you accept the truth of feminine power and the womanhood that has captured and conquered you. Kiss my legs as you accept your place beneath me. Kiss my feet again, and know that you will come back to me again, seeking feminine authority. Now kiss the empty air as I depart, and you remain with the memory of me, forever in your mind, grateful for what I have done to you.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers