Hypnotic Induction for Beginners

Story Info
A feel-good relaxation self-hypnosis.
1.4k words
4.13
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grayswandir
Grayswandir
18 Followers

This is the first hypnotic induction I've ever written, and my first post to this site. It's just a simple feel-good relaxation script, intended for a target audience with little or no experience being hypnotized (hence the lengthy intro). No erotic content, but I hope it may prove of interest to some.

*****

So, now we're going to hypnotize you. You may need to read through this script a couple of times for full effect, especially if this is your first time. But I think you're going to be really good at this. All you need to do is just read this script, and follow my instructions, and deliberately allow yourself to be hypnotized. And being hypnotized is a skill, just like anything else, so the more often you practice letting yourself be hypnotized, the more easily you can drift into a relaxing hypnotic trance.

Before we begin, I want to remind you that I'm not any kind of doctor or therapist, so this is just a fun experiment. And remember that no one can ever be hypnotized against their will. You have to want to be hypnotized. But if you do want to be hypnotized, it will definitely work. And hypnosis can never make anyone do anything against their will. You have to want to obey any hypnotic suggestions. But if you do want to obey the suggestion, then hypnosis can help with all kinds of things, especially relaxation.

We're going to start with a simple breathing exercise, and a little directed visualization. Drifting into hypnotic trance always feels really nice, because it's so relaxing. We'll do a deepening exercise to help you relax even more, and then a countdown into deep trance. Being deeply hypnotized feels even better, because it's super relaxing. You can let go of everything and just drift. We'll let you stay in deep trance for a moment so you can enjoy it. Then we'll slowly wake you back up. Waking up from trance feels great, too. You'll be alert and refreshed, like waking up from the best nap you've ever had.

In fact, we've already started. You may have already begun drifting in a hypnotic trance without even realizing it. Some people can let themselves drift into trance just from hearing about what's going to happen and how wonderful it's going to feel. So make sure you're sitting comfortably in a relaxed position. All you need to do is just follow my instructions, and allow yourself to drift into a deeply relaxing hypnotic trance. And no matter how deep you let yourself go, you'll still be able to read this screen easily without effort, and to follow my instructions easily and naturally.

Now, I want you to take a deep, slow breath in. And hold it for a moment. Then slowly let it all out. And pause for a moment. Then repeat. Another deep, slow breath in, and hold, and slowly exhale, and pause. Just focus on taking nice, deep, slow breaths. That's right. You're already doing great at this. As you take those nice, deep, slow breaths, you may notice your heartbeat starting to slow down. That's perfectly natural, and it means you're already starting to relax and drift into trance. It's only natural that, as we breathe slowly and relax, our whole body naturally starts to relax and slow down as well. All you have to do is just relax, and focus on your breathing, and follow my instructions.

And as you take these nice, deep, slow breaths, I want you to imagine that you're surrounded by a cloud of relaxing, healing energy. And that cloud is a certain color, isn't it? It's the color of healing, of relaxation, of hypnosis. And I don't know what color that is for you, but you do, because you can see it in your mind's eye. And every time you breathe in, deeply and slowly, you're taking in more and more of that relaxing, healing energy. And with every breath you take, you can let yourself feel more and more relaxed as your whole body slows down and relaxes, letting your mind drift into a relaxing hypnotic trance.

And every time you breathe out, deeply and slowly, you can feel all your stress draining out of you with that breath. Every time you breathe out, deeply and slowly, you're letting go of all your stress, all your worries, all your cares. You're letting all that poison drain out of you with each breath, as it seeps away, and disperses, and vanishes.

You're doing great. Every time you breathe in, deeply and slowly, you're taking in more and more of that relaxing, healing energy. And every time you breathe out, deeply and slowly, you're letting go of all your stress and worries, all your thoughts and cares, letting them just drift away as you feel more and more relaxed in body and mind. With every breath, you're feeling more and more relaxed, drifting deeper and deeper into a relaxing hypnotic trance. All you need to do is just relax, and breathe, and follow my instructions.

And it feels good to relax, doesn't it? It feels so good to just relax, and breathe. That's why you're here, because you want to relax. You want to let go of all your stress and worries, all your thoughts and cares, and just drift into a nice, relaxing hypnotic trance. And you can. As your body and mind feel more and more relaxed, you can let go of everything and just drift. And the deeper you drift into this relaxing hypnotic trance, the better it feels. And the better it feels, the deeper you can let yourself drift into trance, deeper and deeper, feeling better and better. All you need to do is just drift, and let yourself sink even deeper into this trance.

And now my words are drawing you even deeper, letting you sink into a deep and blissful trance. And it feels wonderful, doesn't it? It feels wonderful to sink into a deep relaxing trance. Even if you try to resist, you only sink even deeper into this wonderful blissful trance, because this is what you want. You want to let yourself sink deeper and deeper into this blissful relaxing trance. And the deeper you sink, the better you feel. And the better you feel, the deeper you can let yourself sink into this trance.

You're almost there. In just a moment, you're going to experience the most wonderful feeling of relaxation as you sink into the deepest trance of all. I'm going to count down from five, and you'll sink deeper and deeper with each number. Are you ready for a wonderful feeling of total relaxation?

Five. Drifting down now as you let yourself relax deeper and deeper into trance

Four. Such a wonderful feeling, knowing that you're relaxing more and more.

Three. Feeling better and better as you sink deeper into this blissful relaxing trance.

Two. Almost there. So wonderfully relaxing to sink deeper and deeper.

One. Totally relaxed. Totally wonderful in a blissful deep trance.

Zero. Even deeper now, the deepest trance of all, where your mind and body are totally relaxed and peaceful.

Doesn't it feel wonderful to be in such a state of deep relaxation? The deeper you sink, the better it feels. And you're in the deepest trance of all right now, which means it feels the best of all. Let that blissful feeling of relaxation wash over you. Such a pleasant feeling, enveloping your body and mind. Total relaxation. Total bliss. Feeling so good to be in such a deep relaxing trance and knowing that you can come back here any time by reading this script. The best you've ever felt.

But very soon you're going to awaken from this trance. And that's okay, because it feels so good to wake up. You're going to feel awake and alert, just as refreshed as waking up from the best nap you've ever had. I'm going to count to three, and then you'll wake up.

One. Starting to wake up now, still relaxed and stress-free.

Two. Feeling wonderful and so refreshed now that your nap is finishing.

Three. Wake up! Feeling awake and alert and refreshed, out of trance.

Welcome back! Are you feeling wonderful? I knew you'd like it. Send me a comment to let me know how well it worked. And, if you want, you can read this script again to enjoy an even deeper relaxation.

Grayswandir
Grayswandir
18 Followers