Hypnotic Nylons Ch. 02

Story Info
A Student hypnotizes her professor and fellow student.
6k words
4.71
22.5k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A Student hypnotizes her professor and fellow student.

Note 1: This is a fetish story. It uses mind control and the scent and look of nylon-clad toes to seduce the Professor and make her a mindless lesbian sex slave. The story includes extensive foot worship and was inspired by a great Star Nine video, one of my favourites, called Mesmerizing Toes.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story as always.

Note 3: In Chapter 1, a student failing Professor Britton's class uses hypnosis using her toes, sole and stockings to control and sexually dominate her Professor... earning the A she came to the Professor's office to get. It ends after the Professor comes all over the student's nylon-clad foot and is sucking her own cum off them when they are interrupted by a surprise visitor.

Part two continues immediately after this moment:

I could have remained on my knees forever cleaning my cum off her toes when I heard the voice, "Professor Britton!!!"

.....

.....

.....

Hypnotic Nylons Ch. 02

My eyes went wide... my mouth wrapped around a nylon-clad toe, as Kennedy spoke for me, letting me know who had walked in on us in the most compromising position a professor can be caught in (well humping her toes and eating her pussy may have been worse), "Hi, Ellen."

"Kennedy?" My fourth-year teacher assistant asked, clearly confused by what she was witnessing.

"Keep cleaning your cunt cum off my toes, Professor," Kennedy ordered.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, unable to do anything else, but obey, the consequences of being caught not at all my concern, savouring my cum on my student's foot was.

"Professor," Ellen repeted, stunned by what I was doing.

"Tell her sit down, Professor," Kennedy said, moving her foot away from my salivating mouth.

"Sit down, Ellen," I said, wanting nothing more than the yummy toes drenched in my cum back in my mouth. Kennedy moved her foot back to me and I moaned as I took her toes back into my mouth.

"What did you do to her?" Ellen asked, accusing Kennedy of something nefarious.

"Me?" Kennedy asked, her tone sweet and innocent, "I just started wiggling my pretty pretty toes in my silky sheer stockings and she dropped to her knees and sucked them."

"That is ludicrous," Ellen said, which I would have thought too, if it wasn't for the reality that was exactly what happened and the evidence was occurring as they spoke.

"She can't get enough of my pretty, pretty toes in silky sheer stockings, can you Professor Pet?" She asked.

I wished I could have denied it, as it was bad enough to submit sexually to a student,but multiplied immensely by the reality she was now submitting sexually to a student while another student... her teacher assistant... was watching. Yet, I didn't deny it. I gleefully admitted it, "I can't get enough of these yummy, yummy toes."

"Are you blackmailing her?" Ellen asked, as I moved my tongue up and down the sole of Kennedy's foot noticing her other foot was back in her heel... I have no idea when that had happened.

"Goodness, no," Kennedy laughed. "I don't need to do that. Although this all happened because she wouldn't give me an A in her class."

"An A," Ellen scoffed... knowing there was no way Kennedy earned an A.

"You get an A plus Mistress," I chirped in, bathing every inch of her foot with my tongue... trying to extract every subtle taste of my cunt cum and her foot taste as I could.

"What?" Ellen asked bewildered.

"Her mind is controlled by me," Kennedy said.

"That is ridiculous," my teacher assistant said.

"I simply hypnotized her with my exotic foot scent and my mesmerizing pretty pretty toes in my silky sheer stockings," she said, repeating the same phrase over and over... her tone drawing me in even deeper and I wondered if it had any impact on Ellen. Part of me hoped she too wouldn't succumb to this mindless obedience and part of me hoped she would join me in the ultimate act of servitude.

"You can't be serious?" Ellen said, as I moved up to the toes and sucked on them all at once.

"I'm completely serious," Kennedy said. "No one can resist my exotic foot scent and my pretty, pretty toes in sheer, silky stockings. Isn't that right Professor Cunt Licking Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, your foot scent is completely intoxicating and your toes just so yummy, yummy, yummy," I said, in such a complete lustful state I wasn't even sure what I was saying.

"No one can hypnotize someone with their toes," Ellen said, as Kennedy uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them... the foot I was licking now planted firmly on the floor, the one wearing a heel now up in the air. I wasn't sure what to do.

"Lap the top of my foot, Professor Bimbo Bitch," Kennedy ordered, wiggling her indeed hypnotic toes.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, bending down and licking the top of her toes, like a kitten licking milk from a bowl.

"See, Ellen, I just wiggle my toes and she turns into a mindless kitty," Kennedy mused.

"Meow," I uttered, as I licked the top of her foot getting my probing my tongue between each toe trying to extract any of my cunt cum that had seeped between.

"Oh, that is new," Kennedy giggled.

"Professor stop, this is not dignified," Ellen said just as I saw Kennedy dangle her heel from her toes.

"She just can't stop," Kennedy said. "Can you, Professor Toe Licking Bimbo?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, I can't stop and I wouldn't want to. I love, love, lovey, your yummy, yummy toes," I said, as I continued to probe and try getting just the subtleties of tastes.

"I just don't understand," my teacher assistant said, as I remained on all fours licking.

"You don't believe in hypnosis?" Kennedy asked.

"No," Ellen said, "especially a ridiculous concept of it being through your toes."

"You mean my pretty, pretty toes in silky sheer stockings?" Kennedy asked.

"Whatever," Ellen dismissed, just like I had just a little while earlier.

"You sure?" Kennedy asked. "Professor Toe Kissing Cunt Licking Foot Humping Pet would likely disagree."

"I would," I interjected.

"It's fake," said.

"Really?" Kennedy asked. "So, Professor Mindless Slave is licking my pretty pretty toes and my silky sheer stockings right in front of you and humiliating herself completely of her own free will?"

"People don't just get hypnotized by toes and nylons," Ellen said.

"They don't?" Kennedy asked, her heel really swinging back and forth... her exotic scent beginning to drift in the air again... as I just kept licking every inch of the top of her foot.

"Seriously, how would that even be possible?" Ellen asked, as I wondered myself how it was possible... but it was possible none-the-less... and why did I care? This was my purpose in life... and I didn't want to be doing anything else.

Kennedy's heel dropped to the floor. "I could even turn you into a foot licking bimbo like the professor here."

"No, I would never dooooo," she said and stopped completely and suddenly confused.

I glanced over trying to watch the best I could while I kept licking her silky sheer nylon. It was obvious that Ellen was suddenly getting confused... just like I vaguely recall happening to me before I became a bimbo.

Kennedy wiggled her other toes, and explained, "Well, it's a multi-level hypnosis. It starts when the exotic scent of my utterly delicious foot aroma floats up and engulfs your senses."

"That... that makes no sense," Ellen said, but her eyes remained fixated on Kennedy's toes... her submission seemed inevitable.

"It makes your logical side start to fade... your head goes light... and you become more and more suggestive to my words," she continued, as I listened intently while she lifted her heel up giving me access to the bottom of her yummy toes and the top part of her sole... as I rolled over into my side and licked.

"That doesn't make sense," Ellen repeated, as I had a great angle now to watch what was transpiring right in my office and was helpless to do anything but allow my teacher aide to fall under the exact same spell I had.

"Oh, it does," Kennedy said softly. "The scent draws you in, like a moth to the flame. Puts you into an intoxicated daze... and then when I wiggle my pretty pretty toes."

"In silky sheer stockings," Ellen finished the phrase as her eyes were completely starring at Kennedy's slowly wiggling mesmerizing toes.

"Stare at them, Ellen, stare at my pretty, pretty toes in silky sheer stockings," Kennedy continued, her toes moving in a smooth constant wave.

"Um...uh... I... I...." Ellen tried to speak, but was falling under Kennedy's spell.

"You want to look away, you know you should look away and yet you can't look away from my wiggling toes, can you?"

"I can't look away," Ellen responded in confused agreement, her eyes completely fixated on Kennedy's sensual, sexy toes.

"I mean, yeah, yeah, yeah, I can," Ellen said, her words not convincing and betrayed by her body as she leaned forward to get closer to Kennedy's outstretched leg... the foot temptingly close... her eyes completely focused on the toes.

"Can you?" Kennedy asked, as I bathed the underneath part of her sheer toes.

"Yes... no... I can't... I...." Ellen struggled to speak a coherent thought as Kennedy moved her foot away from her. Ellen though followed the foot with her eyes.

"It's so cute as you try to resist the inevitable," Kennedy giggled, as she lifted her foot back up the stunned teacher assistant.

"It smells so good," Ellen said, as the foot scent was now enveloping her.

"Take a big sniff, inhale my sensual foot aroma."

"Why, why, why do they smell so good?" Ellen said, moving her face just a couple of inches from the nylon-clad foot, inhaling the heavenly exotic scent. "Just so good."

"Because my pretty pretty toes...."

"In silky sheer stockings," Ellen finished in an utter fog.

"Are so utterly delicious," Kennedy said.

Ellen uncrossed her legs, as Kennedy again moved her foot away, and leaned forward desperate to keep admiring the perfect toes and sole... desperate to keep inhaling the intoxicating, body tingling scent.

Kennedy continued, wiggling her toes, "Are my toes not the most mouthwatering thing you ever, ever seen?"

"Mmmmmmmm," Ellen actually moaned as she leaned even closer.

"The idea has been planted in your head, the roots have grown and now it's only a matter of time before you drop to your knees and become my bimbo sex slave," Kennedy continued in her soft soothing voice as I watched and licked.

"I just... I just... I just...."

"You can't resist, can you? The temptation is just too strong. The scent overpowering. The visual completing intoxicating," Kennedy pushed her deeper and deeper into utter submission.

"I can't... I don't... I... can't resist," Ellen said, as she lowered herself to her knees before the enticing, irresistible foot.

"You want these toes in your mouth," Kennedy said, as she moved her foot and traced her big toe around Ellen's lips.

"I have to have it," Ellen said, placing both her hands on the foot.

"Go ahead, Ellen, lick my soles, suck on my toes and began my bimbo sex slave," Kennedy ordered, her soft tone never changing.

"I can't resist... I can't resist," she repeated, before Ellen leaned forward and licking the salty sole.

Kennedy giggled softly, "Another righteous girl falls."

"Oh my God," Ellen said, licking up and down lustfully. "So good."

"Of course, Ellen," Kennedy said, just like she had to me when I succumbed to the irresistible foot scent and mesmerizing toes, "the more you inhale my delicious erotic aroma, the more you lick my silky sweaty soles, the more you suck on my pretty, pretty toes in sheer nylon, the more you mindlessly obey my every command... the more you lick the deeper and deeper you fall into my unconditional servitude."

"I can't resist," Ellen repeated, like the mindless sex slave she had become.

"Isn't it hot seeing your student worship my feet just like you, Professor?"

"So hot, Mistress," I agreed, watching Ellen worship the other foot.

"I thought you didn't believe in hypnosis," Kennedy said, as she lifted both her feet up and bent her knees so we could both worship her silky soles side by side.

Neither of us needed instructions, as we just mindlessly did what he knew was expected.

"So good, so yummy," Ellen said, as she explored the right sole with her tongue as I did the same to the left.

"You like licking my silky sheer sole, Ellen?"

"I love it,"

"Do you like licking my silky sheer sole, Professor?"

"I love it, I could do it all night," I said, as I bathed her foot with my wet tongue.

"Look at my two mindless princesses," Kennedy giggled. "Just obedient fuck toys for my personal pleasure."

"So yummy," Ellen moaned, getting horny licking the sole.

"We were born to serve you, Mistress," I said, as I moved up and took her toes in my mouth.

"Follow what Professor Bimbo does Ellen," Kennedy said. "You want to be a good fuck toy, don't you?"

"I want to be the best fuck toy," she said, moving up and taking the other toes in her mouth.

"So good," Kennedy purred. "You both look so sexy with my pretty, pretty toes in sheer nylons in your mouths."

"Mmmmmmmm," Ellen purred, sucking the toes with lustful hunger.

"Professor Fuck Toy should I fuck our teacher assistant pet with a strap-on I have in my bag, sit on her face and make her eat my pussy, bend over and have her eat my sweaty asshole or get on all fours and eat your pussy while I pound her from behind with my big strap-on cock?"

Each option sounded hot and made my needy pussy tingle, but the idea of having my teacher assistant between my legs eating my very needy pussy was too much to resist, "Please fuck her while she eats my pussy."

"You nasty slut," Kennedy said. "You want to use your teacher assistant as your sex slave?"

"Yes, I want to have her deep in my pussy while you pound her cunt," I said, not at all thinking about anything else but the possibility of an orgasm.

"If I do that, she will be your mindless sex slave any time you lift up your skirt and see sees your pretty pussy," Kennedy said.

"Yes, please, I want my own bimbo sex slave," I said.

"Professor," Ellen gasped, even as she sucked my toes.

"You love cunt, Ellen, you can never get enough," Kennedy said. "Any time any girl lifts up their skirt or dress and offers you their pussy you will immediately become their mindless sex slave. Your pussy gets wetter with each command you obey, you only come from getting someone else to come, your purpose is to eat cunt... to service women. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm a dumb slut whose purpose is to eat cunt," Ellen said.

"Sit on the chair and spread your legs Professor Ethics Breaking Bimbo."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, kissing her toes once more before quickly getting on the chair and spreading my very wet pussy.

"Have you eaten cunt before, Ellen?" Kennedy asked.

"Yes, many times," Ellen answered.

"Really?" Kennedy asked, as she stood up... Ellen humorously bending down to keep worshiping the foot. "Tell me more."

"I ate my neighbour's pussy at the beginning of the summer after I graduated and then she shared me with most of her friends during the summer."

"Hot," Kennedy said. "Now go eat your professor while I get ready to pound that pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," Ellen obeyed, crawling to me. As she reached me and moved between my legs she said, "I have wanted to eat your pussy and be your sex slave all semester."

Before I could respond, her tongue was parting my folds.

"Oh my," I moaned.

"Well, this is what we call serendipity," Kennedy smiled, as she put on a big eight-inch black strap-on cock around her waist.

"She is so good," I moaned, "my husband almost never goes down on me."

"Well, now you have a personal pet to go down on you anytime you want," Kennedy said. "The perks of giving me an A."

"An A plus, plus," I moaned, as I watched my cute nerdy teacher assistant still wearing her glasses lick my pussy better than any man ever had.

"So yummy, Professor," Ellen said, as she really worked my pussy over.

"Fuck her, Mistress, fuck her cunt," I encouraged, as Kennedy moved behind her.

"Yes, fuck me, Mistress," Ellen begged, clearly wanting the dick badly... part of me wishing that dick would be going in me. The dick longer and fatter than my husband's.

"You sure?" Kennedy asked, "each deep thrust in your cunt will make you more and more a complete insatiable bimbo."

"I just want to be a cunt eating fuck toy," she answered, as Kennedy rubbed the dick up and down between her pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmm," Kennedy purred, as she slid her dick in my cunt licking teacher assistant.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt," she moaned, as she probed my pussy with her experienced tongue.

"Two academic bimbos," Kennedy said, as she slammed into Ellen which led to her face being pressed into my very wet pussy.

"Two dumb sluts," I giggled.

"Two real dumb dumbs," Ellen moaned.

"And getting dumber," Kennedy said, really giving it to Ellen... the way I wanted to get fucked.

I said, "Can you fuck me too, Mistress?"

"You want my cock, Professor Fuck Toy?"

"Yes, Mistress, please fuck me with your big fat cock," I pleaded, even as Ellen's magical tongue had me close to orgasm.

"Not until you come on your slut's face so she can come," Kennedy said. "Ellen can only come after she makes someone else come."

"Please, please, please, come on my face, Professor, I need your come so bad," she begged with lustful desperation.

"Then finger bang me, slut," I ordered, quite close to a second orgasm, as I took her glasses off her face so they didn't get broken.

"Such insatiable bimbos," Kennedy purred, as she really fucked Ellen rougher and harder than my man ever fucked me.

"Give me your cunt cummy," Ellen begged, as she furiously pumped two fingers into my sopping wet pussy.

"Suck on my clitty," I ordered, as I grabbed her by the back of her head and pressed her face roughly against mine... this was enhanced intensely as her face was pounded into me from the hard thrusts from behind... it was almost like getting fucked.

"Come you dumb fucking bimbo fuck toys," Kennedy demanded.

"Yes, Mistress, yes, yes, yes," I screamed, as my orgasm erupted out of me and all over Ellen's face.

"Yeeeeeeeees," Ellen screamed, as her orgasm hit her the moment my orgasm soaked her face.

"Such obedient bimbo fuck toys," Kennedy said amused, as she pulled her dick out of Ellen, walked over to me and shoved the wet cunt cum coated dick in my mouth.

Like a mindless cock hungry slut, I bobbed on that cock unlike I rarely did for my husband wanting to taste Ellen's cum and also show my teen Mistress how obedient I was.

After a minute or so, Kennedy pulled away and moved to my desk... leaning against it.

She said, "If you want dick, Professor Cock Slut, come over here, bend your ass and come fuck yourself."

"Oh, yes Mistress," I eagerly said, giddy with excitement and anticipation, as I pushed Ellen's head away from my cunt she was still licking, rushed over to the dick, turned around and bent back onto it.

"Shit, Professor, you really need dick," she laughed, as I reached behind to position the cock to slide into my pussy.

"Me need dick," I said, realizing as I did I sounded like a cave woman.

"You are slut," Kennedy mocked, as I got the cock in toy hole and pushed back.

"Yes, a bimbo slut," I agreed, as I took the entire cock in my pussy... going much deeper than my husband and spreading it wider.

"Fuck yourself, Professor Fuck Slut... ride that dick, Professor Sorority Slave... take that fat cock, Professor Cunt Munching Pet... come all over my prick, Professor Cum Slut," she listed over the next couple of minutes as I fucked myself on the big dick at first with my hands on my knees and then showing my flexibility still at my age, my hands on the floor.

12