Hypnotic Nylons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut Ellen, crawl over here and let Professor Cunt and Cock Loving Whore use your back for balance," Kennedy ordered.

Ellen crawled to me and on all fours presented me a human table. I placed my hands on her back and it became a much more comfortable position for me to really fuck myself after a rather awkward few minutes.

"Of fuck, that is better," I moaned, as I now was able to smoothly and consistently bounce back on the. Hi, fat cock."

"Now the dumb cunt really is a teacher's assistant," Kennedy laughed.

"Oh, she will have a few new tasks," I moaned, as I took the entire dick in my hole, as I bounced back and slammed into her body.

"Yes, Professor, I'm your full-service teacher assistant," Ellen said, as she became just a piece of talking furniture.

"And your both full-service bimbo fuck puppets for me, my friends, my sorority and anyone else I offer you too," Kennedy added, as my third orgasm rose rapidly.

"Come Professor Fuck Slut, come right fucking now," Kennedy ordered, a minute later as my orgasm was imminent.

"Yes, Mistreeeeeeeeeeess," I screamed, not only mentally obeying her every command, but even my body seemed to be connected to her words.

"Such a nasty slut," she chuckled, as I collapsed forward on top of Ellen and onto the floor... my body quaking wildly.

"Now I have to get going pretty soon so listen carefully my two bimbo fuck toys," she instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," we both said in unison.

"When I snap my fingers you will come out of your hypnotic state," she said. "However, the moment you see my pretty, pretty toes in sheer nylons you will immediately use each other's stocking-clad feet and hump yourself until you cum."

"Yes, Mistress," we both said in perfect mindless unison.

"Slut Ellen you will not remember any of this, except for the fact that the minute you see any pussy you will turn into a submissive lesbian who will beg to please," Kennedy instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Ellen obeyed.

"And Professor Britton, you too will forget about this lengthy afternoon of submission, but anytime you see nylon-clad toes you will instantly become a toe sucking, sole licking, cunt munching, mindless submissive slave for any pussy," she instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," I mindlessly obeyed, kind of sad I wouldn't remember this wicked day of sexual submission.

"Now, remember, cum sluts, when I snap my fingers, you will return to your normal state and the moment I remove my heels and you see my pretty pretty toes...."

"In silky sheer stockings," Ellen and I said in unison.

"Right," she giggled, "you will instantly hump each other's nyon-clad foot until you reach an orgasm."

"Yes, Mistress," we both agreed.

"One, two, three," Kennedy counted and then snapped fingers as she put her heels on.

"W-w-what am I doing on the floor?" I asked, looking around to see Kennedy sitting in the same chair, but my teacher assistant was also on the floor. When did she get here?

"What am I doing in the floor?" Ellen asked, looking as confused as I felt.

"You were just officially giving me an A plus for the course," Kennedy said.

"Uh, yeah, I don't think so," I said, standing up and feeling a breeze under my dress.

"Your panties are on the floor," Kennedy pointed to a ripped pair that were definitely what I was wearing earlier.

I moved my hand under my dress and found my pantyhose ripped and my pussy very wet.

"You wouldn't give me the A I wanted so I turned you into a lesbian toe sucking, cunt eating, cock taking sex slave," Kennedy said, rather matter of factly.

"That is ridiculous," I said, although I sure couldn't explain what had happened... nor do I remotely recall Ellen being in my office.

"And if you would ever get an A," Ellen scoffed at Kennedy, as she too stood up.

Kennedy looked annoyed as she stood up lifted up her skirt and as I before I could even speak Ellen quickly moved to her, dropped to her knees and begged, "Please, Mistress, can I eat your yummy, yummy cunt?"

"You see, Professor, hypnosis," Kennedy said, as she dropped her skirt back down, and snapped her fingers.

Instantly, Ellen was again confused. "What am I doing on the floor?"

"You see, Professor, all I have to do is take my heel off, wiggle my pretty, pretty toes in silky, sheer nylons and you become a complete toe sucking, sole licking, mindless bimbo slave," she said. "You can't resist them."

Although everything she said seemed ridiculous, two things bothered me. One... Ellen's mindless actions the moment Kennedy lifted her skirt. Two... she could finish Kennedy's words as I thought to myself 'in silky, sheer nylons'.

"Both you bimbos have a different trigger," Kennedy said, lifting up her skirt again.

Ellen who was just getting back off her knees, once again dropped to the floor and begged again, "Please, Mistress, can I eat your pretty pink pussy."

"You may," Kennedy responded, and I watched as my engaged teacher assistant, buried her face in my barely passing student.

"What did you do to her?" I asked, stunned at what I was witnessing.

"Actually, she is a forever cunt munching slave largely because of you," Kennedy said.

"So yummy, I love cunt... cunt... cunt... cunt," Ellen said, sounding like a complete blonde bimbo.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes, if you would have given me the A without the hypnosis, you wouldn't be my mindless bimbo with just a wiggle of my toes and Ellen wouldn't have walked in on you being my slave and ended up succumbing to me too."

"You're not getting an A," I repeated.

"I already have you on audio giving me an A," she said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

She showed me her phone. I was sucking on her toes and verbally declaring she earned an A plus-plus... whatever that was. My eyes went wide.

"Like I said, I hypnotized you."

"How?" I asked, as I heard myself call myself a litany of degrading names... stunned by what I was witnessing... what I seemed to willingly be doing... what I seemed to be enjoying doing... as I just moaned.

"If I pull my feet out of my heels and you smell my exotic foot aroma and see my pretty, pretty toes in silky, sheer stockings your brain shuts off and you are completely at my whim," she said.

"Oh, your pussy is so yummy," Ellen mindlessly said, as she licked aggressively... way better than any porn film I ever watched. Truth was I enjoyed porn... especially lesbian porn... although I didn't consider myself even bi... I just enjoyed the beauty of oral sex and it was hotter to me when a woman pleased another woman... more authentic... more sensual.

Kennedy backed away and snapped her fingers and I watched as Ellen went from hungry pussy licker to utterly confused in the blink of an eye.

"W-w-what am I doing here?" She asked, as Kennedy dropped her skirt down.

"So, you don't remember anything?" I asked.

"Remember what?" Ellen asked, standing up. "I came here to ask you a couple of questions." She looked at me and then at Kennedy. "I had questions. Did you answer them?"

"You don't remember you were just licking Kennedy's pussy rather eagerly?" I asked, still trying to process what I was witnessing.

"What? I would never do thaaaaaat," she began to respond in disgust and then Kennedy lifted up her skirt and Ellen dropped to her knees and begged, "please can I eat with yummy, yummy cunt?"

"What are you?" Kennedy asked.

"A dumb bimbo whose only purpose is to eat every cunt I see," she said.

"Oh my," I said.

Kennedy snapped her fingers and again Ellen had. Confused look on her face.

Kennedy walked the few steps to me, lifted up my dress, revealing my pussy since I no longer was wearing panties and my pantyhose wore torn.

Instantly, Kennedy crawled to me and begged, "Professor Britton, can I please eat your pretty cunt. It is all I have ever wanted to do."

"Really?" I asked, looking down at her looking at my pussy was insatiable hunger.

"Eat her cunt, bimbo," Kennedy ordered, and before I even had time to react my teacher assistant was licking my pussy. "You did tell her earlier this would be one of her new job requirements."

"I did not," I moaned, even though I didn't immediately stop her... the pleasure instantly very good.

"Should I make her stop?" Kennedy asked.

"Um, um, yeah," I said, sadly hesitating as her tongue felt so good.

Kennedy snapped her fingers and said, "You need to drop your dress. She sees pussy, she must have pussy."

"Okay," I said, my pussy burning from the quick wicked licking as I dropped my dress.

"You can have her any time you want," Kennedy said, as again Ellen seemed confused as she looked around on her knees. "Just lift up your skirt or dress and as long as she sees your pussy she will immediately become your cunt licking slave."

"I will not," Ellen said, perplexed by why she was on her knees.

"So, you would never eat your Professor's pussy?" Kennedy questioned.

"No, never," she said.

"Then why are your lips wet with her and my cunt juices?" Kennedy asked.

"What, no way," Ellen said, as she moved her fingers to her lips and her eyes went wide.

"I'm so sorry, Ellen," I said, feeling so bad for her... especially since it seemed this was my fault.

"Professor," Ellen said, confused realization hitting her just as Kennedy lifted up my dress and Ellen begged again, shifting instantly into submissive pussy licking desperation mode, "please, Professor, let me eat your pussy, I need to taste your cunt so bad."

"You better let her," Kennedy said, "she will be an insatiable mess until her hunger is satisfied."

"But she is my student," I pointed out although a part of me was dying to feel her tongue back on my very wet pussy.

"Please, Professor, I will make you come so hard," Ellen begged, staring at my pussy with such lustful eyes.

"You may," I said, very politely, as if I was doing her a favour.

She didn't even say thank you as she buried her face in my pussy. As she licked and probed, really working my pussy over, I asked, a sudden revelation and worry popping into my head, "Did you give me any such conditions?"

"Not as extreme," Kennedy said, "although the minute you smell my foot aroma or see me wiggle my stocking clad toes you will become my mindless slave."

"If I give you the A you will leave me alone?" I asked, this seeming like a sudden simple solution to a major problem... dropping my moral code for just one student.

"Well, mostly," she said.

"Mostly?" I moaned, Ellen's tongue really driving me wild.

"I did plant one more one-time seed for the two of you," she said.

"What is that?" I asked.

She hopped onto my desk, dropped both her heels to the floor and instantly I saw her pretty, pretty toes in silky sheer nylon and my head went light. I needed to come. I needed to hump a foot. Seeing Ellen's sexy nylon clad feet, I pushed her onto her back and ordered, "Fuck my cunt with your foot, Ellen."

She responded as lustfully as I did, as Kennedy placed her foot over her face, "Fuck my cunt with your foot, Professor."

In a moment, my foot was rubbing her pussy, her foot was rubbing mine and we were both licking and sucking on the each other's other foot... writhing wildly on the floor, wanting to come on the stocking clad foot and wanting to taste the sweaty sensations of her silky sole.

"Your feet, so good," Ellen moaned.

"Fuck my cunt with your nylon foot my dumb slut," I demanded, as I literally humped her foot desperate to get off.

Kennedy's giggled, "And to think you didn't want to give me an A."

"You deserve an A," I moaned, "you earned it, you earned it, you earned it."

"I really did, my Professor Slave," she agreed.

I sucked on Ellen's toes, I humped her foot, I moaned wildly. Ellen did the same. Both of our orgasms were imminent in just a minute or two.

"My sexy, slutty, addicted slaves." Kennedy purred.

"Yummy, yummy," Ellen babbled.

"Such nasty sluts humping each other's sloppy cunts," Kennedy mused.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me with your foot," I begged, as Ellen shoved her toes into my cunt.

"Such complete fuck toy bimbos," she continued.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, my orgasm so close.

"You two dumb sluts can't even remember what your life was like before you became my pets," she purred.

"Fuck, fuck, fucking, fuckity, fuck," I babbled as I screamed and came all over Ellen's foot.

"Yes," Ellen came a few seconds after I did.

As soon as my orgasm was over, I pulled Ellen's foot out of my pussy and sucked my cunt cum off her foot.

"You really are a nasty slut," Kennedy said, "I didn't even plant that act in your tiny head."

"I love cunt cum," I mindlessly said, loving the taste of my cunt on someone else's foot... something that before today had never even crossed my mind.

"Well, I guess I should make that a natural trigger for you," Kennedy said. "Professor Britton, you will show your cunt to Ellen at least once a week, more if you wish. Once she gets you all hot and bothered, you will each hump each other to orgasm on each other's nylon-clad foot and then suck each other's cum off each other's foot."

"Yes, Mistress," we both said, as Ellen took my foot and licked the cum coated sole.

"And Professor, you will give me an A-plus for the course and recommend me to the Dean for distinction," Kennedy said.

"Of course, Mistress," I agreed, as I savoured my cunt cum.

"On the snap of my fingers, you will wake up and remember everything you two did together, but not remember my role at all," I instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," we repeated, both enjoying our own cunt juices of each other's foot.

As Kennedy slipped into her heels, she walked to the door, and counted, "One, two three," and she snapped her fingers.

I looked into Ellen's eyes, she looked into mine.

We were both confused, each with each other's foot in our hands.

"Ellen, I...." I began.

"I want to be your sex slave, Professor," she said, pushing me onto my back and diving between my legs.

"It may be a full-time position," I moaned, as she licked my pussy yet again.

"I'll take it," she said, as she devoured my cunt like it was the last meal.

"I want to eat you too," I said, as we ended up in a lengthy 69... and beginning our journey as lesbian lovers... even though neither of us could remember how it started.

The end

12