All Comments on 'Hypnotic Nylons Ch. 02'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetrone12 months ago

Loved the story, the pace and the finish. Your editor though missed quite a lot ..

bobphil8787bobphil878712 months ago

Fantastic! Sorry to see this story end.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen12 months ago

A wonderful fantasy, very well written, Jasmine. I've given you 5 stars as the author, but your editor is letting you down. Your work deserves much more thorough editing.

Rainyday493Rainyday49312 months ago

You really do have a twisted imagination, delightfully twisted and sexually charged. More please, I'm a sex story hungry reader hypnotized to be mindlessly turned on every time... Oops!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The Rise And Fall of the Roman Empire, as enacted by the once great Silkstockingslover.

burrito54burrito5412 months ago

Great story Jasmin keep up the great work

mia_deniermia_denier12 months ago

Awesome story, both of them a masterpiece of fetish seduction. Would love to read a sequel where Kennedy visits Prof. Britton at home, maybe with some of her student friends. She should hypnotize the husband of Prof. Britton too, make him obsessed with the idea to fuck all the female students of his wife, which became a lesbian fetish bimbo fucktoy.

I bet his wife would hump the nylonfoot of Kennedy while her hubby takes one girl after other in their marital bed. Prof. Britton would be so grateful to Kennedy. For taking their marriage over, for giving it a new purpose. So many options.

PervyHusbandPervyHusband11 months ago

Hot hot story!!!

Would love to turn my wife in a eager pussy licker. She loves licking her juices of my cock, fingers and lips. I’d love for her to find another pussy to eat like this…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story but one paragraph should be changed to Ellen

Instantly, Kennedy crawled to me and begged, "Professor Britton, can I please eat your pretty cunt. It is all I have ever wanted to do."

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

570. I have to give you a five for imagination even though this story did not excite me. A form of blackmail did not turn me on at all although I must give you credit for its uniqueness.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ich bin ein blonder Türke... mein ehemaliger Sexkumpel, er ist ein Albaner, hat mich zu seinem Arschlecksklaven gemacht

sexy1forfunsexy1forfun10 months ago

What a HOT series. I cannot wait to read more this. I LOVE IT....XOXO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hypnotic Nylons Previous Part