Hypnotic Play - Pt. 01

Story Info
The Playroom hosts a new educational show.
2.4k words
4.21
4.5k
4

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypnotic Play

Part 1

"Gather around, everyone! The show is about to begin!"

The Playroom main floor was abuzz with activity. It had been a while since Arrow Ace had scheduled any special events- and as popular as the place was, providing a fun and open environment to explore all sorts of sexual desires, attendance had slowly been dropping ever since the Strip-Off games ended. So when a new show was announced to be planned, people around the city were immediately interested.

On the stage was Dr. Kyrie Faulk, in her signature white lab coat- and absolutely nothing else. Her long, luscious strands of black hair fell invitingly over her curves, ending in bright green tips that drew attention to her slender waist. She was known for running the least-popular part of the Playroom, which was reserved for the kinkiest of kinksters seeking "high-tech" and "experimental" sexual experiences. She hadn't appeared on TV since the third season of Strip-Off, so her appearance was welcomed by many- especially given her "bold" choice of outfit.

Kyrie, as always, began with a bang. "GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE! In case you've been living under a rock for the past couple years, let me introduce myself- My name is Dr. Kyrie Faulk! World famous researcher and world famous pervert! If you don't recognize me with clothes on, then maybe this sight will spark some memories~?"

Kyrie quickly flashed the audience, opening her lab coat just a bit to expose her hard nips. The audience cheered- now this was their kind of science!

Kyrie continued. "Exhibitionism aside, I'm here to bring you a new show today! I actually ran it by Arrow Ace just the other day- it's no Strip-Off, but I think you'll all enjoy it nonetheless! It's Hypnotic Play- an explanation and demonstration of hypnotism as it relates to sex!"

The audience clapped- Kyrie was known for her recent studies in hypnosis, and it didn't take much imagination to figure out how that could be sexualized.

"Now, here's how this works. Usually, I play around with advanced hypnosis devices- hypnotic headphones, VR, serums, and such. However, those are extremely advanced, and they don't really show off the beautiful, fundamental simplicity of the hypnotic process. So, rather than have me do the hypnotizing, I've decided to call in a more traditional hypnotist who practices hypnotism for a living. Everyone please give a warm welcome to my non-pervert of a twin sister, Kylie Faulk!"

Kylie Faulk came out on stage, smiling and waving. She was wearing a stage magician's outfit- a suit and bowtie that wouldn't look out of place at a business meeting. Her black hair went straight down to her waist, and unlike her sister, she didn't dye the tips of her hair. Though she looked exactly the same as Kyrie in terms of body proportions and facial features, Kylie's choice of clothes, alongside her calm mannerisms and plain smile made her vastly different from her sister.

"Hi, everyone! My name is Kylie Faulk, professional hypnotist, and I'm here on Hypnotic Play to show all of you a bit of the mechanism that is at play behind the hypnotic tricks I do."

Kyrie added, "Oh, right- everyone, I know we're all savants of all that is0 perverted, but my sister here is NOT on display for you all! She's not taking her clothes off on TV! She doesn't mind sex at all, mind you, it's just that she's not really a sex-crazed exhibitionist like I am. So ogle me all you want, but please be respectful towards my sister, or I will kick you so hard that you'll experience the scientific mystery of relativistic velocity."

Kylie laughed. "Oh, sis, you always worry too much. Anyways, I'll be lewding a few of my, er, "patients", if it comes up- but I'm mostly just here to do the hypnosis. I'll leave the REALLY fun parts to my sister, who is much more qualified in that area..."

Kyrie pushed her glasses up and grinned. "Right! If any of you perverts require titillation at our expense, ogle me, instead!"

Kylie giggled. "Our bodies are mostly the same, anyways- ogling her should be juuuust like ogling me."

"Anyways! Here's how our experiment will work. Every episode, we'll ask for a volunteer from the audience for our lovely hypnotist here to hypnotize you! Of course, we'll need a consent form, and we'll give you a safe word, as well- don't worry, our hypnotist assures me that you remain conscious and able to give or revoke consent at anytime. She'll be using a standard pendulum on a string to hypnotize the victim- er, patient. I will, meanwhile, be around to take observations on the length of the experiment, and... other things..." Kyrie began to drool a little.

Kylie looked out into the audience. "Mmm, alright... raise your hand if you wanna be the first patient! I'll take good care of you, I promise!"

Quite a few people raised their hands, and Kylie chose at random. "In the back! Yes, you! Come on up, please!"

The crowd cheered as a shy-looking young man walked forward and sat in a chair on stage. He waved at the crowd and looked up expectantly at Kylie.

"Hiya, cutie! Alright, then, first things first- what's your name?"

"Hi! Ah, my name's Adrian- I'm a florist..."

"A florist! must be nice to work with flowers all day, huh?"

"It's nice, yeah, but actually more difficult than you'd think."

Kylie handed Adrian a form to sign. "Alright- now, before we begin, we need you to sign this. Read it over carefully, okay? It serves as your consent. And don't worry, I've done this many times before- it's completely safe. And the safeword today is... 'Falafel'."

Adrian scratched his head and fidgeted nervously, running his hand through his messy, brownish hair. "So, um... are you going to hypnotize me now?"

Kylie smiled. "Nervous?"

Adrian blushed a bit and looked down. "A little..."

Kylie took out the pendulum and began swinging it back and forth in front of Adrian. "Alright, just relax your muscles and follow the pendulum."

Adrian chuckled a bit. "Ah, I feel a bit silly... being nervous about something like this..."

Kylie smiled. "Aw, it's okay to be silly sometimes!"

"Haha, come on..."

"But it's true! Silly boy~"

"Come on, stop teasing... I'm a grown man..."

"But it's true, you're such a silly boy~!"

"Haha, okay, fine, I'm a silly boy..."

"Now bark."

"Woof!"

The instruction came out of nowhere, and the response was almost instantaneous. The entire audience gasped in surprise- even Kyrie jumped in shock.

"Goodness, I'll never get used to my sister's subtle techniques... truly a marvel of psychological understanding!"

Adrian was still smiling, looking at Kylie as if he was still having a completely normal conversation with her, and not acknowledging anyone else. "Woof?"

Kylie knelt down and looked Adrian in the eyes. "Alright, Adrian, since you feel like such a silly boy today, how about you become a puppy? From now until I snap my fingers, you're a silly, happy puppy who loves attention..."

Adrian dropped to the floor and looked up lovingly at Kylie, beaming with joy. "Woof! Woof!" He proceeded to crawl up to her and nuzzle her leg. His eyes locked onto Kylie, as if he couldn't get enough of her- he almost looked glazed over, as if he wanted to keep staring at her forever.

Kyrie laughed. "Wonderful! Kylie, could you explain how exactly you made him do that?"

Kylie explained, "Actually, I'm not 'making' him do anything- hypnosis can't force people to do things they don't want to do. It just makes them more suggestible and lets them act on their desires. Adrian here, despite being a full grown man, clearly wanted to be a silly lil' puppy for a bit- I caught him looking off at the petplay section earlier. Isn't that right, Adrian?"

"Woof!" Adrian seemed utterly enchanted by Kylie's every word.

"Hehe, good boy..." She pet him on the head a few times for good measure.

"See, the key parts of hypnosis are: the subject must be relaxed, and you have to have a vague idea of what the subject wants. I often start just by having a conversation with the subject, while swinging the pendulum back and forth. That makes them lower their guard and decreases their conscious thoughts- they just start to follow along with what you say. After a while, if you just slip in a command that the patient likes, they'll follow it without really giving it a second thought- as if they're in a dream, almost."

Kyrie took down some notes. "Fascinating- I never thought of it that way! This will help me greatly with fine-tuning my hypnotic headphones..." She then walked up to Adrian and knelt down, also petting him. "You really think you're a dog, don't you? Silly..."

"Woof!" Adrian began shaking his hips back and forth, as if trying to wag a tail he didn't have. When he realized he didn't have a tail, he turned around, confused, apparently trying to look for it and failing. "Uh... W-woof?"

Kylie turned to the audience. "Now, hypnosis is very strong because the patient always WANTS to stay hypnotized, deep down- but sometimes there are stimuli or discrepancies that can snap them out of it. You have to immerse them in order to keep the hypnosis active..."

Kyrie smiled. "Luckily, I have just the thing!" She pulled out a dog ear headband, a doggy tail plug from inside her lab coat, as well as some puppy paws for Adrian's hands and feet.

Adrian lit up. "Woof! Woof woof woof! Woof!" He began pawing at Kyrie.

Kylie smiled. "See? He really wants to be a puppy, since I told him it was okay to do so."

Kyrie placed the costume on the floor. "Alright, Adrian, try them on! I believe these will suit you quite nicely, no?"

Adrian put on the ears first, then the paws. Then he crawled towards the tail plug, and tried to put it in his butt, pressing it against his butt and whimpering a bit- but his clothes were in the way. He then began pawing at his clothes, trying to take them off.

Kyrie grinned deviously. "Aww, poor puppy... You must feel so constricted in all those clothes! Want me to help?"

Adrian nodded. "W-woof..."

The crowd watched as Adrian allowed Kyrie to undress him. Adrian shivered and whimpered as Kyrie caressed his sleek body a bit before tugging his shorts off and lifting the shirt off his chest. Kyrie then lubed up the tail plug and showed it to Adrian.

"Alright, here's your tail, Adrian... If you want it, then roll over and spread your legs!"

Adrian didn't hesitate, rolling over and spreading his legs in an M shape, facing the crowd. He held his arms in front of him like a puppy begging for food, and eagerly anticipated the insertion of his tail.

Kyrie pressed it gently against his opening, and Adrian gasped and moaned as it slid into place. The crowd cheered and laughed as they watched the young man's penis perk up, aroused by the anal stimulation. Kyrie then grinned. "Ah, I forgot. This tail also has another fun feature." Kyrie pressed a button, causing the tail to vibrate and wag back and forth.

Adrian yelped, jumping back up on all fours and shakily crawling over to Kyrie. His tongue was hanging out of his mouth, and his penis was dripping precum onto the floor. He looked up at her and begged, "P-please... woof... I'm sooo horny, woof... Help me...!"

Kyrie spanked him, causing him to yelp in pain. "Ah-ah, dogs don't talk! That's scientifically impossible, after all!"

Adrian was looking like he was on the verge of tears. His legs and arms were shaking, and his cheeks were flushed with color. "Woof... woof, woof, woof...! WOOF! Ahhh, woof woof..."

Kyrie smiled. "Aw, how could I resist that face? Here, come on- I'll let you hump my leg. How does that sound?" She lay down on the ground, letting her lab coat fall open a bit, revealing her breasts and her thighs.

Adrian panted wildly. "WOOF! WOOF WOOF!" He quickly shuffled over and got on top of Kyrie, burying his face in her chest.

"Ah, hey, that tickles!" She caressed the back of Adrian's head as he began to hump her leg. The audience could hear the buzzing of the tail against Adrian's prostate, as well as his moans and whimpers as he desperately tried to hump Kyrie's leg.

Kylie smiled. "Alright, now, when the hypnosis ends, not much actually changes- usually I snap my fingers, since it's a sharp, loud, distinct stimulus that can be easily recognized. It helps refocus people on their surroundings, which makes them stop happily just doing whatever someone says. But it's not like they were asleep or anything- they were completely aware the entire time, they were just focusing on commands without thinking too much about them. In fact, usually people coming out of hypnosis don't realize they were hypnotized at all..."

Adrian suddenly began to get louder. "Ahhh, woof, WOOF, A-AAAAaaa, Awooooo-!"

Adrian arched his back and came on Kyrie's stomach, then lay still on the ground, satisfied.

Kyrie got off the floor, sassy and energetic despite still having cum on her body. "What an interesting assertion! Let's see if this is really true, then- lift the hypnosis, please?"

Kylie snapped her fingers. At first, nothing happened. Then the audience heard Adrian speak. "Wow... that felt so nice..."

He sat up from the floor, smiling softly and still looking a bit lost in the clouds. "Hehe, acting like a dog was so much fun... I'm really glad you suggested it..."

Kylie nodded. "My pleasure! It's what I do, after all!"

Adrian laughed. "Right, so- uh, when is the hypnosis supposed to kick in?"

The crowd laughed. Adrian was a bit confused for a second, before the actions he had just done in public suddenly registered.

Adrian turned beet red as he realized he was still wearing the puppy costume. "...wait, why did I... I wouldn't usually do all that... wait, did you-!"

Kylie smiled. "Yep! We already hypnotized you- you were acting like a puppy for ten whole minutes! How do you feel?"

Adrian was still flabbergasted. "I, I mean... I don't... we were just having a conversation, and... you told me to bark, and somehow I just didn't really think... I mean, it felt so natural... I thought I was acting completely normal that whole time-!"

Kyrie laughed. "Well, to be fair, you ARE in the playroom- acting like a pervert is pretty normal here... speaking of, do you mind if I interview you for a bit? I'd like to analyze your experience- it was quite the interesting show!"

Adrian nodded. "Um, but, first..." Adrian turned to Kylie, a bit shy. "C-could you make me a puppy for a little while longer...?"