Hypnotic Play - Pt. 02

Story Info
Kylie causes a bit of a mix-up.
2.9k words
4.06
2.6k
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypnotic Play

Part 2

"Welcome, everyone, to Episode 2 of Hypnotic Play!"

The crowd applauded as Kyrie and Kylie came onstage, smiling and waving to the audience.

Kyrie winked at the audience, teasingly tugging on her lab coat a bit- being only closed with one button, her nipples were just barely covered up, and her curves were mostly bared for all to see. "I'm quite shocked we got a second episode, honestly- it was quite difficult to convince my sister to even step foot in here, at first. Though, sis, I have to say, you did QUITE well last time! How are you feeling?"

Kylie smiled warmly at the audience. "Well, seeing as all of you have acted quite respectful to me and utterly lewd towards my dear sister here, I've had quite a good experience!"

Kyrie elbowed her. "Odd- I thought sisters were supposed to protect each other from perverts, huh? What happened to that particular sentiment, I wonder?"

Kylie shrugged. "Well, you clearly enjoy it. Who am I to spoil your fun?"

"Anyway", Kyrie said, waving away Kylie's comment, "The procedure is the same as last time. My sister will choose a willing participant to come up and be hypnotized, my sister will explain her process as she enthralls her victim- er, patient- and, I, of course, will be here to commentate, take notes, and encourage any... 'deviant' side effects of the hypnosis~"

Kylie looked over the crowd. "Alright, everyone! Raise your hand if you want the experience of a lifetime!"

As hands shot up in the air, Kyrie commented: "By the way, could you pick a girl this time? The show could use a balance, you know?"

"Oh? And you're sure you're not just saying that because you want to flirt with cute girls?"

Kyrie retorted. "Oh, cut me some slack! As much as I'm willing to mess around with guys for the sake of both research and the amusement of the masses, you know full well that I'm a lesbian! A connoisseur of the finer sex- so long as my girlfriend says it's okay, of course."

Kylie smiled. "Fine, fine. How about- oh, you, lady, in the front. You seem VERY eager. Why not come up and introduce yourself?"

A fiery young woman with a ponytail and ripped jeans stepped onto the stage, pointing at Kylie. "My name is Minnow Marilyn, internet influencer and myth debunker, and I'm here to challenge you, Kylie!"

Kylie tilted her head. "Ooh, an influencer? Pleased to meet you! Gosh, I'm a bit nervous..."

Minnow grinned. "See, as much as I respect you, being a fellow professional artist of sorts- and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, lady- I think hypnotism is bullshit! Not much is known about it- and it certainly isn't the most well researched topic around! It still seems to be more 'party trick' than 'therapy method'- but what kind of influencer would I be if I didn't back up my words with action?"

Kyrie pushed up her glasses. "I see- a fellow curious spirit! I like you already, cutie~"

Minnow glanced at Kyrie. "Oh, yeah, Ms. Lab Coat. And, er, nothing else, apparently..." Minnow looked her up and down, blushing a bit. She shook her head and refocused. "Ah! What I meant to say was- I have questions about your methods too, lady! Too much rigor, not enough action! Which is why I'm gonna test your scheme the only way I know how- a challenge!"

Turning back to Kylie, she pointed dramatically. "I've read up on every trick in the book, little mental barriers and blockades I can use to RESIST hypnosis! So do your best to hypnotize me- if you can! Let's see if you're really the enchantress you claim to be!"

Music suddenly sounded in the background, and pillars of fire lit up the stage. Kylie jumped in surprise. "Ack! What was that?"

Minnow looked around. "Oh, that's my SFX team. They're very good at their jobs. Actually, they're SO good that I don't even see them when they work, ever. It's a bit creepy."

Kyrie laughed. "Well! I like your style! If you and your team of SFX ninjas want to help bring my show to life, I won't object a bit. Just so you know, though, this show is about two things, hypnosis and perversion- so if you don't like that second part, then you best back out now!"

Minnow grinned deviously, her toothy smile putting Kyrie off a bit. "Oh, trust me- I don't mind that one bit..."

After signing some consent paperwork and going over safewords, Kylie smiled and gestured to the chair. "Please, have a seat."

Minnow grinned. "I'd prefer to stay standing, thanks. Did you really think it would be that easy to get me to relax?"

Kylie beamed. "Ah, well, I see you've done your research at least... yes, offering patients a seat is my way of getting them to relax, and also get them used to obeying commands and cues. But I can still hypnotize you while standing- don't get too cocky... I have my ways!"

Kylie took out her pendulum and began to swing it back and forth.

Minnow tilted her head. "I'd like to point out that the pendulum won't work on me. I'm focusing my eyes on your eyes, rather than the coin, so the rhythmic pattern won't lull my brain at all."

Kylie was still smiling. "Oh? Bold of you to think that my eyes aren't hypnotic as well..."

Kyrie was furiously scribbling down notes. "Fascinating... to think there are so many traps to fall into when it comes to hypnosis! The chair, the pendulum, even the eyes!"

Kylie laughed. "Oh, I was joking. My eyes aren't hypnotic... that is, my little Minnow, unless you'd like to get lost in them for a while..."

Minnow blushed a bit, but still held her gaze while smiling. "Flirting? I know this is a scheme, too, you know. You always converse with your patients to make them more comfortable and direct their thoughts towards your suggestions. I'll just stop talking to you!"

"Oh? You'll stop talking to me, will you?"

"That's right!"

"I dunno... I really enjoy talking to you. Maybe I'll just keep talking..."

"No way! I don't want to hear your voice! Stop trying to trick me!"

"Maybe you ought to shut me up, then."

"Yeah, maybe I should!"

Kylie smiled, and snapped her fingers. She then pointed at Kyrie. "Oh, look, there I am, right over there!"

Kyrie looked confused. "Wait, what?"

Minnow turned to Kyrie. "Kylie! I should have KNOWN you had some weird trick up your sleeve!"

Kylie giggled. "Ooh, look at me, I look sooo smug, just standing there, continuing to bait you into talking to me... Quick, you have to keep my mouth occupied somehow!"

Kyrie's eyes widened as Minnow walked towards her- she still scribbled down notes in her notepad even as Minnow hungrily stared at Kyrie with a bit of a glazed-over look. "Yeah... I should shut you up, Kylie..."

Kyrie laughed nervously. "Er... how fascinating! Minnow, it appears you have mistaken me for my twin sister, somehow! I'm Kyrie, not Kylie! Kylie's the decent one!"

Minnow drew closer. "Oh, you think you're clever, huh? Pulling the ol' 'twin sister' trick on me? Well that doesn't work!" Minnow jumped on Kyrie, knocking her to the ground. She began to kiss her violently, moaning and panting as she shoved her tongue into Kyrie's mouth, tracing her lips and gums with her tongue.

Kylie faced the audience. "See, even though Minnow told me she didn't want to talk to me, she made the mistake of just... continuing to talk to me! Humans are social creatures, see- we all talk naturally when prompted. It's very hard to just ignore someone talking to you- and just by acknowledging my words with a reply, she becomes very suggestible."

Minnow drew back for a second, smiling. "How'd you like that, hypnotist?"

Kyrie panted heavily, her eyes a bit glazed over herself. "I think I'm in heavenmmmmf! Ahhh... oh, mmmfff..."

Kylie blushed a bit. "I can even convince her that nonsensical 'facts' are true, like the fact that poor Kyrie over there is actually me..."

Kyrie called out. "Do not lament me, dear sister, for I die as I lived- being suffocated by sexy womenmmmff! Oh, so good, don't stop- mmm, mmmfff...!"

Kylie averted her gaze. "Don't worry, she's just being dramatic. T-though... the fact that Minnow thinks she's... making out with ME is a bit embarrassing..."

Minnow came up for air for a second, and Kyrie began to babble a bit. "Ahhh, sapphic goddess of the afterlife, mercy~! Oh, god, this is gonna make such a good research paper- mmmf? Mmph! MMM!"

Minnow had shoved the ballgag that Kyrie kept in her lab coat into her mouth, putting it into Kyrie's mouth. She struggled to escape Minnow's pin, but Minnow was actually quite strong for her size.

Minnow gloated. "Haha, how do you like that? Can't hypnotize me if you can't talk, can you?"

Kylie walked up behind her and sensuously whispered: "Yep, you suuuure got me good! No WAY I can hypnotize you now that I can't, say, whisper directly into your ears~ now how about you tie me to that bondage cross over there? I tend to struggle a lot when I'm gagged~"

Kyrie's eyes widened as Minnow dragged her to the bondage cross. "Mmph! Mmph! MMMPH!"

Kylie smiled, and turned to the audience again. "See, sensuous whispering also helps with hypnosis. Being hypnotized and being horny are actually quite similar, in terms of how it works psychologically. You tend to relax your inhibitions, your disgust reflex turns off, and your inner desires come out- it's just that one is more, er, intimate than the other!"

A hand rose in the crowd. "Did you say last episode that hypnosis only works if they're commanded to do what they truly want?"

Kylie turned beet red. "Well, um, yes... and, I uh, I guess that means Minnow REALLY wanted to tie me up on that bondage cross..."

Kylie shook her head and smiled. "Oh, but don't worry! I'm comfortable with it- I would have used my safeword if I wasn't. I'm not opposed to this sort of thing- just, exhibitionism is my sister's thing, it isn't for me. And if anyone is worried about Kyrie, well, she of course has a nonverbal safeword."

Kyrie was in the middle of getting blindfolded. Minnow stripped Kyrie of her lab coat and tossed it at Kylie. "Here, hold your lab coat for a sec."

Kylie was giggling frantically, teary-eyed at the absurdity of what Minnow had just told her. "Er, you got it... I'll just, uh... hold 'my' lab coat as you... do your thing..."

Minnow looked a bit confused. "Hmm... er, yeah, do my thing... what was my thing again...?"

Kylie jumped. "Oh! Right. you won the challenge, of course! Since you, hehe, 'resisted' my hypnotism and all... and since you won, you should do a punishment like you always do! That's an internet thing, right?"

Minnow nodded. "Oh! HELL yeah, I win, I win! Now that you're unable to talk or move, you can't possibly hypnotize me! Oh, uh, could you tell me the best way to punish you though?"

Kylie turned to the audience. "Occasionally, the patient will get a bit confused if you don't give them clear instructions. It's fun letting them act freely within the commands they are given, but you do need to give some details to keep the illusion going. Hmm, let's see.. Oh, right! Kyri- I mean, MY hair is veeeeeery sensitive, so playing with it a bit should be a good punishment..."

Minnow immediately began playing with Kyrie's hair, which instantly drew a strong reaction. "MMPH! MMMMPH! MMMmmmmuuuhhhh~"

"Ha, you like that? This is your punishment for losing~ better suck it up~"

Minnow was very gentle, teasingly twirling strands of Kyrie's long, luscious locks around her finger, blowing on it and kissing it as lightly as she could. She ran her fingers through the length of Kyrie's hair- Kyrie felt so elated and giddy, she almost thought that there was an angel brushing and caressing her hair. Not that there's any scientific evidence for angels, Kyrie instinctually thought to herself, before Minnow tugged on her hair a bit, immediately sending Kyrie back to hair fetish heaven. Ahhh, I retract my previous statement~ This feels shooooo good~ It's so good it hurrrrrts~

Kyrie, despite being blindfolded, could feel and hear the excitement of the audience, staring at her fully naked body, spread out in plain view for all to see. She could feel her pussy getting wet from pleasure- she desperately needed to cum. Just one more thing would push her over the edge...

Minnow looked down and saw that Kyrie was dripping wet. "Ooh, someone's excited~ I think cumming on public television from having your hair touched would be a nice punishment! What do you think, Kyrie?"

"Mmmph! MMMMPH!"

Kyrie shook her head no, but in her mind, the only thought she had was, Yes.

Minnow grinned and took out a pretty-looking hairbrush, running it through Kyrie's hair. Kyrie's hair was very well taken care of and had no tangles in it to speak of- but that wasn't the point, obviously. Kyrie went crazy for the sensation of the wooden brush pushing through her silky hair- the sensation made her tremble and drool a bit. She was so enveloped in pleasure that she wasn't even making much noise anymore.

"Mmm... mmm..."

Minnow took off Kyrie's gag. "I think I can take this off now- no way you're hypnotizing me at this point. What were you saying, loser? That's what you are~ You lose, loser~"

"More... keeep going... dun stop..."

Minnow grinned. "Hey, you better hold it. I have to count down from ten for dramatic effect! We're on TV, after all!"

Kylie turned to the crowd. "Count down with us, everyone!"

"TEN!"

Minnow licked her lips, focusing on sliding the brush through one particular spot that seemed to make Kyrie whimper.

"NINE!"

Kyrie was begging at this point. "Please, please, please, I can't hold it, I wanna cummmm~"

"EIGHT!"

Kylie grinned. "Get ready everyone! I'll break the hypnosis once Minnow is done with her fun."

"SEVEN!"

The audience was taking out cameras and unzipping their pants, some of them unable to resist fapping to such a thrilling sight onstage.

"SIX!"

Minnow began to finger Kyrie's pussy with her other hand, making Kyrie jump. "AAAH! Oh, not there, please, please, pleeeeaase~"

"FIVE!"

"Ahhhh, I'm such a slut, I'm such a perverted exhibitionist slut, I'm being humiliated~"

"FOUR!"

The audience was getting really excited now.

"THREE! TWO! ONE!"

Minnow thrust her fingers into Kyrie's dripping wet pussy. "CUM!"

Kyrie moaned out in pleasure as she came, jerking her body a few times, causing her breasts to bob up and down enticingly as her tongue lolled out of her mouth. The orgasm eventually faded, and her body fell to rest, exhausted but satisfied.

Kylie snapped her fingers. "So how does it feel to win, Minnow?"

Minnow smiled. "Yeah, it feels good! It's gonna make great content, and you have SUCH a smoking body... and that VOICE! I could listen to it for ages- wait. Aren't you tied up?"

Minnow turned around, confused. She looked at Kyrie, then back at Kylie. "...I just made a fool of myself, didn't I?"

Kylie smiled and patted her on the shoulder. "Aw, don't feel bad! I've been doing this for years now, and I have to say you resisted pretty well for someone who isn't a hypnosis expert."

Minnow sighed. "Well, it'll still make good content, at least... though, I suppose I can't post it on social media- I'd have to use my NSFW blogging site..."

A banner suddenly unfurled in the air, with the address of said site on it.

"I swear, those guys have a banner for EVERYTHING. Anyways..."

Minnow turned back to Kylie. "Since you beat me, as is tradition in ALL of my videos, now I have to take a punishment instead..." She bit her lip and looked at her naughtily. "You know, I really did think that Kyrie was you. I'm FAR more interested in you than in her... you wanna punish me right here and now?"

Kylie blushed. "Ah! I mean... can we not do that in public? I mean, sure, yes, I'd love to do that, but I'm not an exhibitionist like my sister! Just- just come to my apartment later...!"

Kyrie's voice floated out, a bit irritated. "This is QUITE a fascinating conversation, but- could someone help me out of my bondage? And give me my lab coat back! ...please? I feel REALLY naked without it..."

Kylie looked at the crowd innocently. "Oh, I don't know... there's still a full twenty minutes of the episode left! Surely we can figure out SOMETHING to entertain the audience..."

Minnow grinned. "Wait, she has a girlfriend, right? And they're doing the whole 'open relationship' thing, right? Why not invite her up to 'play' with Ms. Lab Coat here till time is up?"

Kylie shrugged. "Oh, that could be fun, I guess."

Kyrie paled a bit. "Ahahahaha, wait, wait, no need for that, surely? We could just end the episode here, it's fine, really, I don't mind at all-!"

Kylie dialed a number into her phone. "Hey, if you really don't want that, safeword's always available."

Kyrie grew silent, turning her head away and turning beet red.

"Your silence speaks volumes. Hello, Rook? It's me, Kylie. I caught your girlfriend doing naughty things on TV again..."