Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 03

Story Info
Alan unlocks another level using the pocket watch.
8.1k words
4.48
13.7k
26

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, watersports, non-consent, humiliation and some homosexual themes. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

If you have been following my story from the beginning then you know that I am in possession of a very unusual pocket watch.

My name is Alan Daniels and I am 28 years old. I was only 18 years old when this story began. I was a short high school senior and only stood 5'7" tall and then hit a growth spurt and within a couple of months, I was 6'2" tall.

I got home from Sara's house and Mira came with me since she was now my girlfriend. We went upstairs to my bedroom and upon entering we found my sister's Sally and Lisa making out. They turned and looked our way.

"Hey Mira, what are you doing here?" Lisa asked.

"Alan and I were just visiting Sara and thought we should spend some quality time together." Mira answered for us.

"Oh yeah? Is Alan on his way?" Sally asked.

"No silly, he's standing right next to me." Mira told her.

"Whatever!" She replied and turning back to her sister she began to remove Lisa's top.

I leaned close to Mira and whispered, "I hypnotized my sisters and told them that I would be invisible to them."

Mira looked at me and frowned. She pushed me into the hallway and said, "What on earth for?"

"My sister's have been doing things without my knowledge for years and I wanted to find out what they were up to without their knowing." I told her.

"You're such a guy. A fly on the proverbial wall lover? No problem sweetheart, I can play along. Let's go back in your room and have some fun baby." Mira replied and reached down and squeezed my dick through my pants.

We walked back in my bedroom and Sally and Lisa were now naked and kissing and fingering one another.

Mira walked over to them and removed her clothes and joined in.

"Eww Mira. You're on your period." Lisa stated sourly.

"Yeah, I am and I'm horny. Alan rarely eats my pussy and now especially since I'm on my period forget about it." Mira told her.

"I get so horny when I am on my period." Sally told her.

"So do I. If Alan were here, I would fuck him but since he's not, I thought we could have some fun." She told my sisters.

Lisa looked at Sally and said, "You don't know this sis, but Mira here has a really heavy flow. She often goes through 3 or 4 tampons a day when it's her time of the month."

Sally placed her hand over her month. "Oh my god Mira, you poor thing. That's just awful. Do you get the cramps too like I do?"

"No, it's really not that bad Sally." Mira told her.

"Mira and I have our red wings sis. Do you want to join our club?" Lisa asked her 19 year old sister.

"Your red wings! What's that?" Sally asked her curiously.

"First you need to swear to keep this between just us." Lisa told her.

"Uh, okay." Sally agreed cautiously.

Mira got down on the floor and Lisa placed a towel under her butt. Lisa then parted Mira's legs and began to eat her out. She looked back at Sally and said, "Come on sis, join me."

Sally turned up her nose but then relented and joined her sister between Mira's splayed thighs.

"Now Sally, as you continue to lick Mira, you will slowly tug on the string inside her vagina until her tampon plops out and then bury your face in her pussy." Lisa told her sister.

"But won't her period spill out?" Sally asked her.

"It will sis, but you don't actually taste it. It's all for show." Lisa replied.

Sally looked sick to her stomach. "I'm not sure that I can do that Lisa." She told her.

"Fine! Then leave us you little brat! I knew that you were full of shit. Just go!" Lisa scolded her.

Sally's lower lip began to tremble before she buried her face in Mira's pussy. Lisa tugged on the string and Mira's bloated tampon popped out. The thing was 5 times it's normal size.

Lisa then pressed Sally's face into Mira's pussy.

"Stick your tongue inside her and lick her out you little brat!" Lisa demanded.

I had the pocket watch out and stopped time.

I bent down to Sally and whispered, "Mira's period tastes like salt water taffy and you will find that you can't get enough of it. You will become obsessed with the taste of period blood and look for ways to eat out your sisters and friends when it is their time of the month."

I stood back up and found that I was hard, but I wasn't hard because of my sisters. I was hard because of an image that kept playing in my mind. My mind was racing and thoughts of my mom peeing entered my thoughts and a voice whispered, "Go to her."

I found myself almost sleep walking. My vision was blurry around the edges. I walked out of the room and went down to the kitchen and found my mom and sister Diane sitting at the kitchen table. They were having a conversation together it seemed.

I went over to mom and whispered, "You find that every time you have to pee, it makes you really horny. You have dirty sexual thoughts about your son Alan while you urinate and wonder what it would be like to have him watch you while you sit on the toilet to pee. You wait until it is late at night to find him in his room and talk with him about the things you have been fantasizing about and get his opinion on this taboo fetish. Get him to open up to you about his desires concerning piss."

I then walked back up to my bedroom. The vision ended as soon as I started time again.

Sally was licking noisily at Mira's pussy when she raised her head to look at her sister.

"Oh my god Lisa, it's so good!" Sally stated.

Lisa laughed and so did Mira.

"Welcome to the red wing club sis." Lisa told her.

She then held a mirror to Sally's face so that she could see that her cheeks were red with Mira's blood.

Sally smiled and then dove back in and ate Mira out some more.

****

It was late that same night. I was in my room reading a book when there was a soft knock on the door. I got up to answer it.

"Hey mom!" I replied.

"Hi Alan. May I come in? I hope that I'm not disturbing you." Mom told me.

"No, no. It's all good mom. Come in." I told her.

Mom walked in and looked around and then sat on my desk chair. She looked nervous and her hands fidgeted in her lap.

"So mom, I'm actually glad that you are here. I actually wanted to get your opinion about something strange that happened with Mira and me the other day." I told her.

Mom smiled and waited for me to tell her.

"Well, Mira and I were studying when she got up to use the bathroom. She went and did her business and as I heard her tinkling, I got an erection." I said.

"Oh my." Mom said.

As I watched her I saw that her nipples grew erect and became noticeable through her blouse.

"Is it wrong for me or a guy to have this reaction?" I asked her.

"It is definitely taboo Alan, but I don't think it's wrong per say." She answered.

"Why would it be taboo?" I asked her curiously.

"Well, maybe taboo is the wrong word Alan." She told me as she began to breath deeper.

I could tell that this was exciting her.

"Being a woman, do you ever have thoughts like that?" I asked her.

"Would it surprise you if I said Yes?" She asked.

"Actually, it would be a relief mom." I told her.

"Why would it be a relief?" She asked.

"Well, because then I wouldn't feel like such a freak for getting turned on by it." I blurted and laughed.

She laughed too.

"I've been having such strange thoughts lately." She told me.

"What kinds of thoughts mom?" I asked her.

"Dirty, filthy, sexual thoughts." She stated.

"Oh. Shouldn't you be talking to dad about this and not me mom?" I asked.

"Well, I would, but it's complicated." She said.

"Complicated in what way." I asked.

"Well, your father and I, we uh, we don't really connect anymore." She replied.

"You mean like sexually mom?" I asked her.

"Yes sexually. Your father hasn't touched me sexually in years." She said bitterly.

"Oh mom. I'm sorry to hear that. You're so attractive and sexy. You're definitely MILF material." I told her.

"MILF material? What does that even mean?" She asked curiously.

"I probably shouldn't even tell you this mom. It's kind of weird since you're my mom. But a MILF stands for a mother that I would love to fuck!" I blurted.

"Oh my word Alan! And you have these thoughts about me?" She asked.

"Well yeah. I do actually." I smiled sheepishly.

Mom blushed and a wicked smile crossed her face.

"So what about those thoughts?" I asked her.

"Yes, well, these thoughts have been about you Alan." She stated.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh." She said.

"You mean at night while you sleep?" I asked her.

"No, curiously. It only happens while I urinate." She told me.

"Huh!" I said excitedly.

"Why do you respond like that?" She asked me.

I smiled and Mom got to her feet and began to pace.

"Uh, mom, do you have to pee?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh." She replied shyly.

"Can I watch?" I asked her.

"I thought you'd never ask." She smiled and I followed her out to the hall bathroom.

We both walked in and she closed the door. She lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties and began to urinate.

"Ohhhhhh." Mom moaned as her bladder released.

Her piss shot out of her opening and splashed in the toilet while I stood there and watched. I was wearing sweat pants and my dick began to harden.

"Ohhhhhh." I groaned.

Mom opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Oh my word Alan. You have a big one!" She whispered.

"You want to see it mom?" I asked her.

"Do I ever! Show it to me, now!" She groaned.

Mom opened her blouse while I dropped my sweats and began to stroke my cock. She licked her lips as her hands cupped her breasts and began to tug on her erect nipples.

It was so surreal to be doing this taboo act in front of her while she urinated.

Mom's hand drifted between her legs and seeing that sent me over the edge. I grunted and arched my back as my dick exploded. Huge, wet, thick globs of sperm shot out of my dick and flew three feet in the air and splattered on mom's heaving chest. And the moment my cum hit her body, she also began to cum. She bit her lower lip and groaned, "OHHHHH ALAN!!!." As an orgasm raced through her body.

Mom then sighed in content and looked at me with glazed eyes.

I walked over to her and said, "Sorry about that mom. I couldn't help it."

"There's nothing to be sorry about Alan. That was pretty incredible. But I suggest that we keep this between us." She smiled sheepishly.

I closed an invisible zipper across my lips and said, "Mums the word."

We both giggled and I left the bathroom.

****

Dad left early for work then next day and I followed mom into the hall bathroom. Before she even began to urinate, I had my pants around my ankles. I got instantly hard and masturbated right in front of her.

The hall bathroom was so small that I was beating off inches from her face. I closed my eyes and felt mom remove my hand from my dick. I opened my eyes and watched as she took my cock into her mouth.

Her tongue slobbered all over the crown and she looked at me with such lust.

I then heard the trickle of her peeing and groaned something unintelligible.

Mom slid her mouth over my rod and her hot mouth felt so incredible. She took my cock to the back of her throat and began to choke on it.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!"

"Jesus Mom!" I blurted.

She removed it from her mouth and fluttered her tongue under the crown and I began to peak.

I was gonna cum and mom sensed this and took me into her throat.

"Wlechmmph!" She buried her nose in my pubes just as my dick went off.

Huge thick globs of sperm went down her throat as I grabbed her face and held on. Her urine was strong as it hit the water which propelled me over the edge.

She then released my dick and smiled up at me.

"Sorry Alan, I just couldn't help myself." She told me.

"Don't be sorry mom. You took care of the mess in a good way." I told her.

I then put my dick back in my pants and hurried off to school.

****

When I got home from school, we did it again. Except this time, we went in her master bathroom since dad wasn't gonna be home for another couple of hours.

Mom pulled her shorts and panties down and began to relieve herself.

"Oh god this feels so good! I've waited all day for this moment" She moaned and closed her eyes.

I crawled over to her and parted her legs and reached my hand in and felt her piss splash over my fingers.

Mom's eyes flew open!

"Alan stop! This, this, this is wrong son! You have taken this too far!" She blurted.

I was at a loss. Blowing me and swallowing my cum was not going too far?

I didn't remove my hand but instead I drove a couple of fingers inside her vagina while she continued to pee.

"OHHHHHHH!!" Mom groaned.

I tore open her blouse and grabbed her right nipple and tugged on it roughly.

Mom climaxed.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out.

I removed my hand from between her legs and began to jerk my hard cock with her juices and grunted and began to spurt huge globs of sperm all over her neck and tits.

Mom stopped urinating and looked at me sadly.

"Alan, you shouldn't have done that. It was wrong. It was incest!" She told me sourly.

She wiped herself and got to her feet. She pulled up her pants and went and sat on her bed.

I followed her and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry mom, I couldn't help myself." I told her.

She looked at me and tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I love you so much Alan, but incest. We can't. That is just crossing the line son!" She told me sadly.

"Mom, we already committed incest when you took my dick in your mouth. And now when I want to return the favor you tell me it's wrong?" I said angrily.

Her lower lip began to tremble.

"Y-you're right Alan." She said quietly.

I was pissed off and surprisingly, I was still hard. I wanted more from her. I got to my feet and held out my hand. Mom took it and I helped her to stand. I then spun her around, moved behind her and pressed her forward over the edge of the bed.

"Alan! This is enough! Let me up!" She told me sternly.

But I had no intention of doing that. I swiped my hard dick up and down her drooling slit while she looked at me over her shoulder.

"Don't you dare do it son!" She scolded me.

I placed my dick at her pussy entrance and the head began to slide inside.

"ALAN STOP! I DON'T GIVE YOU CONSENT GOD DAMN IT!!!" She screamed.

I then speared my dick into her molten hot depths and we both groaned, "OHHHH!!"

I drove my dick in deep and then slowly slid out.

"ALAN! STOP!" Mom commanded.

But I didn't stop. I thrust inside her again and again and again.

"Fuck the slut!" A voice said in my mind.

And that's exactly what I did. I fucked her. Hard and deep! I plowed my dick into her hot wet cunt.

"OHHHH JESUS!!!!" She panted.

That pushed me over the edge and I drove in deep and began spew huge globs of sperm deep inside her pussy. I guess that my throbbing cock pushed her over the edge because her whole body began to quake. Spasms rocked her body as she gripped the bedding in her fists.

She arched her back and wailed, "FUCCCCKKKKIIINNNGGG CHRIST!!!!!!

Her whole body shuddered and she cried out a second time, "OHHHHHHH!!!"

Her body continued to spasm and jerk as she came down from her climax.

And then it was over and I withdrew from her pussy and pulled my pants up. I stood there for a long time and watched her. My cum began to drip out of her just fucked pussy and ooze down her thighs. She saw me looking at her, but didn't say anything, so I went back to my bedroom.

****

The following morning, mom was unusually quiet during breakfast. I got ready for school and when I came down the stairs, mom pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door. She sat on the toilet and began to urinate. She opened my pants, took out my dick and blew me without a single word being spoken. I blew my load and she swallowed it. She then removed my dick from her mouth and began to speak.

"Alan, I love you. But what we did last night, can never happen again. You must promise me!" She told me firmly.

"You didn't like it!" I stated.

"I didn't say that sweetheart." She replied.

"Then what is the problem mom! Are you afraid that I might get you pregnant?" I asked her.

"No, I had a hysterectomy so I can never get pregnant again. But you are my son Alan and what we did is incest." She told me.

"And sucking my dick is not incest?" I questioned her.

"Well, you have me there son." Mom smiled sheepishly.

"I love you mom and what we did last night was so incredible." I told her.

My dick grew hard again.

"It was incredible Alan, wasn't it." She told me.

Mom pulled her pants up and we exited the bathroom together. She took my hand and led me back up the stairs to her bedroom and closed the door. She removed her clothes and I removed mine and she pulled me down on top of her as she laid back on the bed.

Mom grabbed my dick and placed it inside her pussy and I slammed it all the way inside her.

"Fuck me Alan. Fuck me with your huge fucking cock!" She begged me.

I placed my arms under her shoulders and rammed my dick inside of her pussy.

"YESSSSS!!" She groaned.

I began to jack hammer my dick in and out of her sloppy wet pussy rapidly.

"OHHHH CHRIST!!!" Mom groaned out loud as a huge orgasm was upon her.

I loved how quickly she climaxed.

Her pussy got even wetter and I drove in deep time and time again, but I couldn't push myself over the edge.

"I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG AGGGAAIINNNN!!!" She cried out loud.

And then she said the strangest thing to me.

"I want to experience you urinating on me." She whispered hoarsely.

That did the trick. I grunted and began to spurt huge ropes of sperm deep inside her pussy. It was so incredible!

I glanced at the clock and saw that I was going to be late for school.

"Don't worry about school today Alan. Today, is for us!" She smiled.

I kissed her then. I didn't know how mom would react until she kissed me back. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and my dick grew hard again. She noticed and we began to work our hips together again.

Mom's pussy was so sloppy with my recent ejaculation inside her. I began to fuck her in earnest and she was well on her way to another orgasm when she stopped moving. I looked at her and she was looking past my shoulder. That's when I turned and saw my sister Valerie watching us.

I removed my dick and got off the bed and walked over to her.

"Big Boy. Go over to mom and begin to eat her out. This is normal behavior and you won't say anything to anyone about this ever again. Bong hit." I whispered.

Valerie blinked several times and then walked over to where mom was laying down. She got on the bed and began to eat her out.

Mom was in such a state of shock that she let Valerie do it.

"Oh Jesus!" Mom groaned as Valerie expertly ate her pussy.

I pulled Valerie's shorts and panties off and drove my cock deep inside her pussy. Mom saw me do it and her eyes grew big as saucers. And then she climaxed.

"YESSSSSSS!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Mom cried out loud.

This set me off and I grunted and began to fill Val's cunt full of semen. I leaned down and said, "Big boy. 69 with her. Bong hit."

Mom had her eyes open and gave me a strange look.

I pulled out and Valerie swung her torso around and placed her pussy over mom's face.

I stood there and watched and stroked my wet dick. Both women slurped and moaned and the reality of the situation sent me over the edge and I began to spurt a 4th time. My cum rocketed out of my dick and splattered Val's back and sides.

The women then looked at me.

Val got off the bed and knelt before me and cleaned my dick with her tongue while mom licked up the globs of sperm from Val's body.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers