Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe we just did that." Mom said to herself.

I smiled and took her hand and led her into the bathroom. We entered the shower together and mom knelt before me.

The piss shot out of my dick and went in mom's mouth. She drank it and then closed her mouth as it washed over her body.

"Yes son, more. Oh!" She groaned as she openly masturbated.

Valerie joined us and began to lick the urine from mom's neck and breasts. My piss wet my sister's hair and went all over her body. I was nearing the end and it just trickled out. And that's when mom and Val began to kiss.

****

The three of us had sex twice more that morning.

Mom then sat with us at lunch at the kitchen table.

"What we three did today was really incredible, but we can't allow your father to know or he will go ape shit on us. I need you to swear to me that you won't say anything to him or your other brothers and sisters.

Good. Now Valerie, I love what you did to your vagina." Mom stated.

I smirked and Val blushed.

"Mom, it's called a pussy." Val laughed.

"Well whatever it is, I want it too." She told her.

"Okay. Well are you willing to join the Bald Eagle Club then?" She asked.

"The bald eagle club?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's a club for only women and once a week we all get together and wax each other's pussy bald." She told her.

"Oh, well I don't know. I guess that would be okay." Mom said.

"Come with me mom and I will get you initiated into the club." I told her.

She looked at me curiously and probably wondered why it was me and not Valerie who was going to initiate her into the Bald Eagle Club.

I took mom's hand and led her back up to my room and closed the door. I opened the pocket watch and set the time at 3 and 9, but observed as the hands moved to 2 and 7 all on their own. I turned the watch around and out popped the all seeing eye. I twisted it clockwise and pressed it back in again and it pricked my finger.

"Brrrrr-veep!" The watch made a sound.

The room began to spin and I groaned, "Oh shit, not this again." and sat down on my desk chair as my vision grew wonky.

I hurled through space and time and when my vision cleared I was sitting on the edge of a small brook. 3 maidens were naked and frolicking in the pool of water. An older gal was seated next to me on my right. I looked to my left and that strange man in the old style suit and top hat was looking down at me.

"Hello again Baron. We meet again I see. Things aren't as precarious as they once were, which is good. No one is trying to lynch you or harm you so you're probably wondering why I am even here.

Well, that my friend is because you are about to change this woman's destiny.

Oh, she is your mother. Yes, I see the resemblance. It makes perfect sense now.

Those are your sisters playing in the brook. Well yes, I can see that they are hypnotized. And no, the device you are holding is not affecting them in the same way because they are not at an age where their minds have stopped growing like your mother beside you.

The watch hands moved on their own because it sensed your intentions my boy.

Older people required a deeper level of control, so you must be careful.

Yes, I know all about your stopping time and the influence you had on her. It's obvious isn't it? She wouldn't be stroking you as she is right now if that weren't the case. Nor would she be allowing you to slide your fingers inside her crevice or tweak her hard nipples. Yes, I saw all of that.

This is level number 2 Baron. Anytime you use the watch on an older person, it will sense your intentions. You need to repeat your words very carefully and precisely or the hypnosis will not take and the results will be disastrous. Thrust me on this. I know from experience.

You hear that melody playing on the time piece? Well that my boy is the start of the process...Open the mind, to alter the past...Time is at hand, and the future is set.

You must repeat the first part of that phrase 3 times verbatim. You then tell her what you want her to do. And to finish, you say the last part of the command 3 times to set the hypnosis in place. And no, you won't be able to change it at a later date. When we are young, our minds can be rewritten again and again without any lasting damage. But not so, when we are old.

We will speak again when you unlock another level on the time piece. And I suspect that will be very soon.

I bid you farewell Baron..." The pudgy man said.

I felt myself going back through the worm hole and blinked several times as my vision cleared.

****

Mom was looking at me oddly.

"Open the mind, to alter the past...Open the mind, to alter the past...Open the mind, to alter the past." I repeated.

Mom's eyes dilated.

"You are about to join the bald eagle club mom. This is a woman only club and you are now it's leader. Every week you will get together with your friends and family and have a waxing party. You will engage in lesbian sex together and not gossip about this with anyone outside of the group, not even your spouse. Every woman who joins will give you $20 in dues every week. Whenever you encounter another woman, whether it be one of your sisters, an aunt, a friend, a neighbor or a stranger at the grocery store, you will talk to her about her grooming down below and if she seems interested, you will bring her to me to be initiated into the group.

No longer will you be submissive in your ways. You will command respect and humiliate all those who are beneath you except for me. You will always listen to my advice and never question it. You will answer my questions openly and honestly whenever we speak.

Time is at hand, and the future is set...Time is at hand, and the future is set...Time is at hand, and the future is set."

Mom's eyes blinked several times and then she looked at me and smiled as her eyes returned to normal once again.

****

Tomorrow night was the party. I purposely refrained from having sex to prepare for this event. It was certain to be a lot of fun.

"I'm going to be gone for the evening mom, so don't expect me when I leave after dinner is over. You should seek out Valerie and show her your Dominant talents as you make her submit to you. Humiliate her if you must." I told her as I made my way up to my sister's bedroom on the 3rd floor.

I opened the door to find Valerie holding court with my other siblings.

"Big boy! The 5 of you will be subservient to mom. She now holds the top spot in the Bald Eagle Club. Listen to her and do as she asks. She needs lots of pampering. Worship her body and compliment her often as you tend to her every sexual need, want and desire. Let your friends know that the next club meeting will be on Sunday at Sandra wheeler's house on Mayberry Lane. Bong hit." I said and closed the door.

I walked back down the steps and went out the front door. I walked down the street and turned left on Rayburn and then turned right on Mayberry Lane.

Sandra Wheeler was a widow. She had 3 daughter's who were attending college locally. They were some of the most stuck up bitches on the planet and teased me for years. I loathed the lot of them.

Mrs. Wheeler opened the door after I rang the buzzer.

The 54 year old brunette looked out of breath. She held a hand towel to her face and was in a yoga outfit. She looked at me and said snidely, "Collecting for the paper young man!"

I already had the watch set at the 2 and 7 setting when she opened the door. I pressed in the all seeing eye and repeated the phrase...

"Open the mind, to alter the past...Open the mind, to alter the past...Open the mind, to alter the past." I repeated.

Sandra's eyes dilated.

I moved her inside and closed the door.

"You are now a member of the Bald Eagle Club. All future meetings will be held at your house and in the large game room in the basement on Sunday afternoon starting at 1pm. You will go and purchase a large 12' x 8' plastic pool and place it in the center of the room. The cost of the club is $20/week which you will gladly hand over to Martha Daniels for you and your daughters. You will go and purchase 20 Brazilian and Bikini Wax kits with your daughter's every Saturday. You will also buy dozens of vibrators and various dildos of all shapes and sizes. Every meeting will start with a meet and greet at the front door with champagne and then one of your daughter's will escort the woman in and have her disrobe before moving into the basement. The waxing will begin and then a sex fest will commence. If anyone needs to urinate, they can do it in the plastic pool.

You are submissive to any and all females and especially to me. You will not talk back and enjoy being humiliated and made to submit. You will always listen to my advice and never question it. You will answer my questions openly and honestly whenever we speak and call me sir.

Time is at hand, and the future is set...Time is at hand, and the future is set...Time is at hand, and the future is set."

Sandra's eyes blinked several times and then she looked at me and smiled as her eyes returned to normal once again.

****

"Are your daughter's home?" I asked her.

"Yes sir. They are upstairs." She told me.

"Stay here while I go and talk to them." I told her.

I then opened the watch, set the hands at 3 and 9 and walked up the stairs. I heard the 3 sisters talking in one of the rooms before I stopped time.

I opened the door at the top of the stairs and got a good look at Tally, Midge and Hanna. They were dressed similar to their mom with one exception. They were all topless and looked to be in the middle of some lesbian girl time.

Hanna was pulling on Tally's nipples, Midge was cupping Tally's crotch and Tally was openly fingering Hanna's slit.

"Your trigger word is 'cumslut'. And your stop command is 'pissed'." I told the 3 coeds and watched as their eyes briefly dilated.

"Cumslut. You 3 have joined the Bald Eagle Club. The club is held here at your mom's house every Sunday afternoon starting at 1pm. You will attend when you are home from school. You are subservient to your mom and do whatever she asks of you before you think of yourselves. You get off on being humiliated and made to submit.

You are submissive to any and all females and especially to me and the Daniel's family. You will always listen to my advice and never question it. You will answer my questions openly and honestly whenever we speak and call me sir.

After you get back to college, you will contact me when you find 10 beautiful women like yourselves who seem interested in joining your Bald Eagle Club. Pissed." I replied.

"Oh shit." Tally blurted.

Her sisters turned and looked at me. These women hated me. I was curious how they would respond now that I was in their presence.

"How long are you home for?" I asked them.

"2 weeks sir." Hanna told me.

"The 3 of you should remove your leotards and sit on the bed and open your legs." I told them.

No one uttered a word of refusal. They just got undressed and sat back on the bed and spread their legs. Each girl had a massive bush. I was already looking forward to seeing them bald.

My dick lurched in my pants and all 3 saw it. I was tempted to fuck them but I had other plans for this evening. I would get with them on Sunday for sure.

"The time for playing around is over. You should all get dressed and go talk to your mom." I told the hot girls and walked back down the steps.

I walked over to Sandra and faced her. I reached my hands up and grabbed her nipples. She bit her lip but didn't utter a single word. I let go of her nipples and watched as they got erect.

Tally, Hanna and Midge came down the steps and stood there and watched me.

"Remove your top and show me your tits." I told the older woman.

Sandra removed her top and as she did her tits jiggled and were bared to me.

"Tally come over here and pinch your mom's nipples." I told the cute redhead.

Tally walked over and did as I asked.

"Ohhhhh." Sandra moaned.

"You like that, don't you Sandra." I stated.

"Yes sir, I-I do. Mmmm." Sandra replied.

"Your daughters were fooling around upstairs. They were being naughty and I think they enjoy having incest together. I think they should be punished for their taboo acts. Don't you?" I asked her.

"Yes sir. I agree." She said.

"How should they be punished? Any ideas?" I asked her.

"I could ground them and take away their phones." She replied.

I shook my head. "Perhaps something a little harsher Sandra." I replied.

"You mean like a spanking, sir?" She asked.

"I think they should be humiliated in some way." I told her.

"Okay. What do you have in mind?" She asked.

"I think you should take them back upstairs and have them sit in the tub with their legs over the side. You will then remove your yoga outfit and pee on them." I told her.

"Hmm, I like that idea sir. You heard him. Go upstairs and remove your clothes and get in the tub." Sandra told her daughters.

"Wait Sandra. Make them stay dressed." I told her.

She looked at me and smirked. "That is wicked smart."

I laughed as they went up the stairs.

"Just be sure and take them out to the mall so they can experience the shame of it all, after you get dressed of course." I told her.

****

I went back home and called Mira and got everything planned for tonight.

I found mom in the kitchen and she was doing the dance again as she sipped on a glass of wine. I smiled and my dick twitched again.

"You gotta pee mom?" I asked.

"Uh-huh, bad. Val was supposed to be down here 10 minutes ago. That damn girl!" She stated angrily.

Just then, Val flew into the kitchen all out of breath.

"It's about damn time!" She scolded her oldest daughter.

Mom grabbed Val's hand and pulled her to the bathroom with her. They kept the door open so I could watch.

Val sat on the toilet and mom pulled down her pants and when she stood back up her piss shot out of her slit and went all over Val's face, neck and tits. She was clothed of course.

"Oooh yeah mom! Shoot it on me!" She stated gleefully before taking the stream of hot piss in her open mouth and swallowing.

After mom finished urinating, she moved closer and Val began to run her tongue through her meaty slit lips.

Val then looked at me standing and watching her.

"You wanna join us? Daddy won't be home for another hour and I would love to slurp your warm creampie from her pussy bro. You know I live for that right?" She asked.

I smiled and shook my head. I created a monster with this hypnosis.

****

After dinner, I left the house and went over to Mira's, next door. I helped her take the boxes of stuff to her car and we rode to the Cheer coach's house together. We got out and brought the things inside. The house key was under the mat.

We set up the video camera in one of the first floor rooms and connected the source to the TV in the den. We then brought in the small plastic pool and put it in the center of the same room with the row of chairs along the back window facing in.

Our classmates began to arrive in pairs, from 7:40 pm until 8:20 pm. Everyone was mingling and wondering when the party was going to get fun.

Mira went in the room with the video camera and put in a pair of ear plugs and closed the door. I opened the pocket watch and set the hands to 3 and 9. I flipped it over and depressed the all seeing eye. It popped up and I turned it clockwise until it stopped and pressed it back into the timepiece. And time stopped in the house.

I turned on the karaoke machine, attached the microphone and began to speak. I laid out the parameters for the evening to the 40+ guests. There were no objections since everyone was frozen where they stood and just absorbed all that was being presented to them. The whole process took roughly 15 minutes. I then closed the watch cover and time resumed.

I watched as the room was a buzz of activity.

Everyone began to undress and soon the room was filled with guys and girls in boxers and lingerie. The girls took their seats along the window while Candace and Alice observed things from their seats next to me.

"Okay, ladies and gents. We have 5, $200 prizes to award this evening to the most handsome man, the most beautiful woman, the hottest woman, the most hung male and the most orgasmic female/male pair. The pool you see in the middle of the room is called the humiliation pool of submission. As you arrived, you were given a glass of champagne because this is a party. And as such, you will need to relieve yourselves as the night progresses. The bathrooms are off limits, so if you must urinate, you may squat in the pool and pee or for you guys, just whip it out and piss away. Several of you women are on your period, so when you squat, I want you to remove your tampon and add your menses to the mess. And if you feel so inclined, you may masturbate until either your sperm or pussy juices are added to the mess in the pool." I told the group.

Everyone whooped and hollered as 3 girls took their place in the pool, squatted and began to tinkle. Two guys joined them and everyone laughed.

I continued. "The first order of business is judging the men. Each male has been given a card to hang around his neck. One by one, he will come out and stand before you. And with a show of hands you ladies will vote on who is the most handsome. Then the guys will drop their boxers and you will vote on who is the most hung."

Cam Peters walked out first and the ladies went nuts. He got 17 out of 20 in the show of hands. He walked to the end of the line and the next guy came in after him. The process was fairly quick and soon all 20 guys were standing across the room from the women.

And then as one, they dropped their shorts and the heckling started.

Mira walked to each man and used a measuring tape to measure their length and girth and then wrote those numbers on the card hanging around their neck.

"You want to see these hunks get hard ladies?" I asked the crowd.

"Hell yeah!" A chant started.

"Okay, who wants to do the honors?" I asked the room of women.

They looked at one another and turned up their noses. Only 3 women raised their hands.

Mira walked into the back room and put ear plugs in her ears and closed the door.

"Cum slut. Go to the man sitting across from you and blow him until he is hard. And then return to your seat. Pissed." I said into the microphone.

All 20 women got up from their seats and walked over to the guy standing across from them. They got down on their knees and began to blow the guy.

Candace and Alice looked at what was happening and had disapproving looks on their faces. They were upset mainly because they knew that 11 of the women present were Gold Star Lesbians and had never been with a man before. The other 9 were either straight or bisexual.

Mira came out of the back room and went to each guy as the gal vacated her position in front of him and remeasured his dick with the tape measure.

They then had their glasses refilled with champagne by Candace and Alice. And one by one, they joined Mira in the back room for the video interview.

All of the women present heard and saw the live video and that's when the laughter started.

Cam Peters was the first to be interviewed.

"So Cam, who do you find more appealing, Stacy Santillo or Mark Danforth?" Mira asked him.

"Mark Danforth." He replied.

"What the fuck?" Several girls questioned.

"If you had the choice between a hot wet tight pussy and a tight asshole to fuck, which would you choose?" Mira asked him.

"The ass for sure." He told her and laughed.

Cam as it turned out was secretly gay.

The next guy sat in front of the camera and the same questions were asked.

13 of the 20 guys were bisexual and 7 of those bisexual men were homosexual.