Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys joined the women and mingled again.

All 20 guys were doing the dance and as one they walked over to the pool and began to urinate in it.

The guys took their seats across from the women and one by one, each woman walked out and stripped and the guys judged them on who was the most beautiful and who was the hottest.

Mira went in the back room while I addressed the women in front of me.

"Cumslut, Ladies, turn around and point your naked ass at all the men present. Candace is going to slide this long fat cucumber inside your pussy and Mira is going to measure how far it goes inside your pussy. The deeper it goes, the more of a slut you are. Pissed." I told the group.

Mira walked back out and went along with the cheer coach as she rammed the cucumber inside each girl's snatch. Mira then wrote down the number on the card hanging around the girl's neck after she measured the length.

I noted that Sara Collins, Amber Fields and Gloria Vints had the deepest pussies and it made my dick lurch in my pants.

Each woman then went into the room with Mira and was interviewed similar to each man. And the guys were floored over how man of the girls were bisexual and full out Lesbian.

****

"So, here are the results of the night.

Stacy Santillo is the most beautiful.

Sara Collins is the hottest.

Cam Peters is the most handsome and

Alan Daniels is the most hung." I told the group.

Steve Lane and Gary fielding both got to their feet and argued with me about being the most hung. So the 3 of us stood side by side in front of everyone. I was declared the winner by more than 3 inches.

Mira went back in the back room and closed the door while I addressed the group.

"Cumslut. That champagne you believe that you have been drinking all night is actually urine, but you like it and can't get enough of the stuff. You all will take a turn in the Humiliation pool of piss while we gather around you and take turns pissing on you. You get off on being humiliated and openly masturbate to orgasm in the pool.

You all are partnered with one another and will have sex together in the pool." I told the group.

I then walked over to Candace and moved her onto the table. She laid back and I tore her lingerie from her body while Alice looked on. I then speared my 9 inch cock into her pussy and when I removed it, Alice took it into her mouth.

Every Lesbian in the group was fucked by a man and then each man shot his sperm in their unprotected twat. The women rotated and another man entered her pussy until he climaxed in her pussy and the women rotated.

The same was done with Alice and Candace and Belinda. It was especially fun to watch Candace slurp my semen out of her daughter's pussy like it was no big thing.

Hypnosis made it all possible.

****

Mira and I recorded everything and ruined people's lives, careers and standing in the community that evening. It was payback for all the terrible shit done to me over the years.

Stacy Santillo, Belinda Stokes, Alice Mayfield, Dana Roberts and Gwen Stevens all became pregnant that night.

Three of the 5 had abortions and the other 2 kept it. Can you guess who they were?

The following day, the same scenario was repeated at Sandra's house. Women were waxed bare, pissed on by various women, eaten out by various women and fucked by me. Eleven of the 23 women present got pregnant and 2 of those were my own sisters.

****

Wednesday of the following week, I was fucking mom savagely while Valerie sat on her face.

And that's when things took a serious turn for the worse.

The End