Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 04

Story Info
Alan unlocks another level of hypnosis with the Pocket Watch.
8.4k words
4.61
12.5k
28

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers

Author's note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, non-consent, lesbian, watersports and homosexual sex. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

If you have been following this story from the beginning, you know that my name is Alan Daniels and I am 18 years old. Well, I was 18 when this story began. I was also a senior in high school and found an unusual pocket watch that also turned out to be a hypnotic device that I could use to hypnotize people. Men, women, it didn't matter. It worked.

I also found that the more I used the watch, the darker my thoughts got. I began to abuse the women I had sex with. It became a passion of mine to deflower virgins and have sex with lesbians. I grew to love the non-consensual aspect which was borderline rape. I also put my siblings to work by creating a Bald Eagle club. They collected dues from ordinary women every week and the money started rolling in.

The last story ended with me orchestrating a party at the cheer-leading coach's house and a meeting with the Bald Eagle club the very next day. Both get-togethers allowed me to use the watch to great effect.

And so, the story continues...

The following Monday at school, Mira dropped off a copy of the footage showing Candace Stokes having sex with Stacy Santillo and another student at the school, Carl Stamper. The video showed her urinating on the two students and doing other sexual acts with them. There was a note attached that stated that if Candace wasn't removed from the school that a similar copy would be handed over to the Mayor.

Candace was suspended without pay that very day.

Her lover Alice Mayfield, who was the French teacher, was not shown in the video footage. Alice was an innocent bystander and she hadn't rubbed me the wrong way so I felt that she didn't need to suffer her lover's fate. But she did have some very interesting encounters with some of the other beautiful women in the school and I went out of my way to find out why that was.

Kim Jansen was the school librarian. She was a very proper woman and always wore sweaters and had dark glasses. She was fairly tall at 5'7. She had long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was slender but not flashy and wore very conservative clothes. She almost seemed demure or shy by the way she acted and I wondered if this was an act or her normal way.

I almost passed her by except that one day I saw her conversing with Alice Mayfield, the French teacher. And Alice seemed very unsure of herself around Kim. This seemed odd since I knew Alice to be more on the dominant side as a lesbian or former lesbian since I ended all of that the previous weekend.

I looked for clues and noticed that Kim was wearing 4 inch heels. Not only that but her stockings had a black line running up the back into her long skirt and I knew that something was amiss. Something was off about this woman.

I followed Kim down the hallway as she went into the faculty break room. I stayed outside of that room for almost 40 minutes when she emerged. Her face was flushed and she was actually kind of giddy as she walked back to the Library. I stayed and waited to see who came out of the Faculty break room. 5 minutes went by and then 10. I almost left for my next class when Betty Malky and Fay Grench walked out. Both women were secretaries for the Principle Nancy Parks. They both seemed kind of put off. I needed some answers.

I walked into the library that afternoon and asked the Librarian Kim Jansen if she could help me locate a book. She looked at me for a brief minute before coming out to help me. I could just imagine her thoughts, "These damn students."

As I followed Kim Jansen down the isle of books, I took out my pocket watch. There was no need to stop time for what I had planned since the Library was practically empty anyway. Individual hypnosis would work just fine. I set the time to 6 and 12. I flipped it over and opened the back side. My eyes became spinning spirals. Kim turned to look at me and immediately her eyes dilated as she became hypnotized.

"Kim." I addressed her. "You will answer my questions honestly and do anything that I ask of you without questioning why. You will find that each minute in my presence makes you horny. You ask me over to your house after school to talk further. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up with no memory of this conversation." I said as I closed the watch and placed it in my pocket.

There was no need for me to give her any trigger words since she would act on my commands without question.

I snapped my fingers and she blinked several times.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Are you in a relationship Ms. Jansen?" I asked her innocently.

"No, not currently I'm not." She replied curtly.

"So what is your relationship with Betty Malky and Fay Grench?" I asked her.

"Betty and Fay are my friends. They do anything that I want and that often means that they serve me." She answered.

"Do they serve you sexually as well?" I asked her.

"Yes, they do." She told me.

"And how did they serve you sexually earlier today?" I asked.

"Betty sucked on my nipples while Fay licked my pussy." She told me.

"And did you have an orgasm?" I asked her.

"I did." She said.

I walked with her back to her office and she went to her desk and then came back out. When she handed me a folded note I noticed that her nipples were poking through her sweater and her face looked flush. The note contained her address.

I then left her presence and went to my next class.

After school ended, I told Mira that I needed to run some errands. She kissed me goodbye and I walked over to Grant Street where Kim Jansen lived. I saw her ranch home and walked up to the door and rang the bell. The door opened and a really pretty blonde girl opened the door.

"Uh, hi. Is Kim home?" I asked the hot girl.

"No, not yet. Is she expecting you?" The bubbly blonde asked.

"Yes, she is. I'm Alan Daniels." I told her.

"Oh Hi, I'm her niece Lisa." She shook my hand.

Lisa seemed really young. She was really tiny and petite even though she had a decent chest on her.

Do you wanna come in and wait for her? She should be home soon." She asked.

"Sure, why not." I told her and she let me in and then closed the door.

Lisa led me over to the den and we sat on the couch. She had her hair in pig tails and was wearing a really tight light pink tank top that showed her toned stomach. She also had on a really short red checkered pleated skirt. She sat back against the arm of the couch with her right foot on the floor and her left leg bent and resting on the cushion.

Looking at her was giving me a chubby.

"If you were wondering, I'm just visiting. I go to the college up the street." She told me.

"Is that Jasper University?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh." She replied in her innocent voice.

"What year are you in at the college?" I asked.

"I'm in my senior year." She replied.

Senior year? The girl was acting like a teenager and dressed like one too. I wondered if she was Kim's play toy or something.

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked.

I didn't want to be rude so I said yes.

"Sure. Water would be fine." I told her.

Lisa got up and as she did her skirt rose up and I noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. She went into the kitchen and I watched as her ass swayed back and forth. I could see the underside of her ass cheeks.

She got me a glass of water from the dispenser on the fridge door. She came back in the room and handed it to me. She bent forward and gave me a nice view of her cleavage before sitting down again. And that's when I noticed that her nipples were erect. I looked down and saw that her skirt had risen up and I could see her bald pussy.

She giggled and smiled at me as I took a sip of water.

"You look familiar to me Lisa. Are you from around here?" I asked.

"Well yes actually. My mom and 4 sisters live on the other side of town. My last name is Henry." She told me and giggled some more.

Fuck! The Henry's. Her twin sisters Jenny and Barb used to rag on me all the time. It gave me a bad taste in my mouth immediately and Lisa must have noticed.

"Are you okay?" She asked and placed her hand right on my dick which was laying along my thigh.

She looked down as she contracted her hand and licked her lips. She looked up and seemed embarrassed as her face grew flushed.

"Sorry about that. I, uh..." She trailed off.

The front door opened and in walked Kim.

Lisa got up from the couch and skipped over to her and they hugged before coming back over to sit with me.

"I see that Lisa has been a good host." She said. She then looked at her niece and said, "Get me a sparkling water."

"Yes Mis..." She replied and walked into the kitchen to do as Kim asked.

Kim kicked off her heels and removed her sweater and tossed them on the floor. Lisa walked in with her water and handed it to her. She then turned her ass towards Kim, bent down at the waist and slowly picked up the first shoe.

I observed Kim as her niece picked up the shoe and caught the edges of her mouth turn up in a smile. Kim then looked at me and winked.

Lisa moved over to where I was sitting and rather than pick up the next shoe from the side, she turned her ass toward me and slowly bent at the waist. Her skirt rode up her back and the plumpest, most delicious looking pussy appeared and I peered forward as much as I could to get a better look. The petite girl's thick meaty lips parted and I saw pink in there. "Oh wow!" I groaned in a whisper.

Lisa looked back at me and smiled. She then looked at Kim and her smile grew even bigger. She then retrieved the sweater and slowly walked into the bedroom.

"She's something, isn't she?" Kim asked.

"Boy, I'll say she is." I replied.

Kim chuckled and then took a sip of her water.

"So Kim, I thought it would be good for us to talk some more. You have a nice home. Have you always been a Librarian?" I asked her.

"Yes. For the last 13 years." She replied.

"Are you a lesbian?" I asked her.

"Yes I am." She replied.

"Is Lisa one of your lovers?" I asked her.

"No, Lisa is my sister's daughter." She told me.

Lisa came back in the room and kneeled on the floor just a few feet from Kim, which I found odd.

"I see, but Lisa seems subservient to you. Why is that?" I asked her.

"Lisa and I have a special relationship. I am training her." Kim said.

Lisa furrowed her brow as she looked at me.

"By training you mean what exactly?" I asked.

"You don't have to answer that Aunt Kim!" Lisa blurted.

Kim looked at her niece and in a controlled voice she said, "Behave yourself little one."

"Yes Mistress." Lisa replied and bowed her head.

"I am training Lisa how to be a true submissive." She told me.

"So does she serve you sexually as well?" I asked.

Lisa turned her head to stare at me.

"That's none of your fucking business!" She said angrily.

"Slave! Behave!" Kim scolded her niece.

"You will have to forgive her. She is still learning her place. Yes, Lisa does take care of my sexual needs." She said.

"And how does she feel about committing incest with you?" I asked her.

"Why don't you ask her yourself." Kim replied.

"Lisa, how do you feel about committing incest with your Aunt?" I asked her.

"I don't see where that's any of your God damn business!" She blurted angrily in a lower voice.

Kim clapped her hands together hard and startled us both.

"How dare you speak to Alan that way?" Kim scolded her niece.

"But, but it's not right Aunt Kim! Why are you allowing him to ask you such personal questions?" Lisa questioned her.

"You question me? How dare you?" Kim scolded and got to her feet.

Kim took two steps bent down and slapped her niece across the face hard.

"Smack!"

She reached down and grabbed Lisa's wrist and pulled her up to her feet. The petite girl was so much shorter than Kim. Kim sat back down and then addressed her niece.

"Assume the position young lady!" Kim commanded her.

"Yes Mistress." Lisa said demurely.

She laid across Kim's lap.

Kim groaned as her hand rose over Lisa's bubble butt. Her fingers slid between her butt cheeks and I wondered if she fingered her.

"Smack!" Her hand came down hard on Lisa's tight little ass.

"Oh!" Lisa whimpered.

"Smack!" Her hand came down hard on Lisa's tight little ass again.

"Smack! Smack! Smack!" She spanked her niece thrice more.

Kim looked at me and said, "Would you like to continue with her punishment?"

"I would actually." I told her.

Kim pushed Lisa off of her lap.

"You disgust me slave. Go to him!" She told her niece.

Lisa looked at me and frowned. She slumped her shoulders as she walked the few steps and laid across my lap.

"Smack!" My hand came down hard on Lisa's tight little ass.

"Ow! That hurt you bastard!" Lisa snapped at me.

"Lisa!" Kim shouted. "Behave! Or so help me!"

"Smack! Smack! Smack!" My hand came down hard on Lisa's tight little ass repeatedly.

I rested my hand on her ass and then slid it between her ass cheeks. Everything was warm in there. I drove my fingers between her legs. Her slit was moist.

I looked at Kim and she was smirking at me. Her blouse was unbuttoned down to her navel and she had both hands in her top and toying with her nipples.

"Stand up and remove your clothes Kim." I told the older woman.

Kim got to her feet and stripped naked before me. She had nice tits, perhaps a 34 c with long thick nipples. Her stomach was toned and she had a massively thick bush. It was so thick that I couldn't even see her lips or clit.

"Kim, sit back down and open your legs and show me your pussy." I told her.

Kim did as I asked.

"How are you doing this to her?" Lisa asked me.

"Smack! Smack! Smack!" I spanked her ass a cherry red.

"How do you feel about having incest with your niece?" I asked Kim.

"I love it." She replied without emotion.

"Does Lisa enjoy it?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure she does. But it doesn't really matter anyway. Lisa is here to serve." Kim told me.

"And how does Lisa serve you?" I asked her.

"She picks up after me. She baths me, cooks and cleans for me and services me sexually." Kim replied.

"I see, does she tend to you during your period as well?" I asked.

"Yes, she does. She inserts my tampons and after removing them she uses her tongue on me to clean the blood from my pussy lips." Kim told me.

Lisa looked at me in amazement and a little fear.

"I see, so you should command her to masturbate for us." I told Kim.

Kim looked at Lisa and said, "Go in the kitchen and get that cucumber out of the fridge. Bring it back in here with you and play with it."

"Yes Mistress." Lisa said quietly.

Lisa scowled at me as she did what her Aunt wanted.

She then came back in the living room, holding the large cucumber. She sat back on the floor, and began to stroke and kiss, and lick the large cucumber.

"Tell Lisa to slide the vegetable up and down her slit before shoving it inside herself." I told Kim.

Kim told her niece what I said, but the young 20 year old refused.

"No! Now listen here asshole! I am a virgin. This has gone too far. I don't know how you are doing it, but I'm putting a stop to it!" Lisa shouted at me.

Kim rose to her feet and grabbed the cucumber and tossed it on the couch.

"How dare you speak to Alan that way!" Kim fumed.

"I think Lisa needs further disciplining. You should hold her down while I have my way with her." I told Kim.

"What!?!" Lisa shouted.

"You little twit! How dare you defy me!" Kim scolded her niece.

She pulled her to her feet, and then smacked her across the face. Lisa reeled from the blow, and looked at her aunt, with tears running down her face.

"No, please! I'll be good. I promise." Lisa cried.

Kim moved behind her niece and roughly tore off the young woman's top. The clothing chaffed her nipples and made her tits jiggle as she flung it aside.

"Oh these wonderful nipples!" Kim groaned.

Her hands groped her niece's breasts and teased her nipples hard.

I got to my feet and removed my clothes.

Lisa cringed when she saw my large, hard cock.

Kim used her larger frame to secure Lisa's arms with her own. Her hands pinching and twisting Lisa's hard nipples relentlessly.

I approached them and grabbed Lisa's knees and pried her legs apart. Her camel toe parted and her pussy came into view. Everything was inflamed and wet.

"No! God damn you! Don't touch me!" Lisa shouted.

I slid my hand down to her pussy and slipped my fingers between her meaty lips.

"I'm gonna enjoy deflowering you Lisa!" I told the scared 20 year old.

"NOOO! I DON'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION!!! STOP THIS!!!" She screamed.

I got to my feet and laughed as I looked down on her.

Lisa squirmed and tried to pry Kim's arms away when I slapped her across the face.

"Smack!"

The girl grew fearful and struggled even more.

"Smack!" I slapped her across the face a second time.

I then slapped her tits and smacked at her clit. And the craziest thing happened. She moaned. so I smacked her clit a second time and she no longer resisted me.

I looked at Kim and said, "Is Lisa a pain slut?"

"Yes, she is." Kim replied.

I grabbed Lisa's clit with my thumb and fingers and twisted it roughly.

"Ohhhhhh!" Lisa moaned and practically blacked out from it.

Kim held Lisa's knees open for me. I positioned my cock at her pussy entrance and speared my dick into her pussy. Her hymen blew apart and the pain made her arch her back.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" Lisa groaned in agony as my dick thrust in deep.

I then withdrew it and rammed it in again only harder. 5 inches entered her pussy, but no more than that. And tight. Damn she was tight.

"I don't give you consent to do this..." She groaned defiantly.

I loved it. Even still she resisted me.

I grabbed the top of the couch and began to hammer my horse cock into the petite girl's pussy.

"Oh Jesus!" She suddenly cried out.

Her whole body began to shake and spasm as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. I broke out in a sweat as I slammed my dick in her pussy rapidly.

I grabbed Lisa's chin with my hand. "You gonna be my little baby maker? Huh slut!" I groaned.

Her eyes barely opened to look at me. She was still drunk on the orgasm and could barely do anything but hang on for the ride.

"I'm gonna fill you so full of cum as I flood your cunt with my sperm." I laughed.

I fucked the girl savagely and drove in deep and began to spurt huge thick globs of sperm into her pussy. "Yes fuck!" I grunted with every massive ejaculation.

I then looked at Kim and kissed her lips. I pulled back when she didn't reciprocate.

"It's time Kim for you to turn bi. If there's one thing I love, it's making Gold star lesbians like you into cock loving bisexuals." I told the beautiful woman.

I grabbed Lisa and rose up from the expensive couch with my dick still deep in her snatch. I looked down and saw Lisa's juices tinged with blood had stained the expensive white cushion.

"Lean forward Kim and lick the juices around Lisa's pussy and my cock." I told the sexy Librarian.

Kim began to lick Lisa's juices from her pussy and my cock. I then turned around and sat down on the couch.

"When I slide out of Lisa's pussy, you are going to eat her out. You are going to slurp my semen from her pussy and taste your first creampie and you will swallow every bit of it." I told the older woman.

There was no denial. There was no pleading. There was no rebuttal. Kim obeyed because that was the command that I had given her earlier that day.

I helped Lisa off of my dick and Kim began to eat her out. I heard her slurping my sperm from her just fucked hole. Lisa looked up at me and there was hate in her eyes.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,731 Followers