Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus!" Jenny groaned.

"What's going on Jenny?" Barb asked her.

"He just shoved something really long and thick inside my pussy." Jenny groaned.

"Well, it can't be his dick sis. Stubby was known to have a tiny little combo dick. His brother said so." Barb told her.

"Oh god, it feels good. It's not like anything I've ever felt before. Ungh!" She groaned as I began to ram my dick repeatedly inside of her twat.

"Well just endure it sis. I'm certain it's not his filthy cock." She encouraged her sister as I stretched out her pussy.

I fucked Jenny's pussy savagely as I remembered how she used to call me names until I cried.

"OH fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, OHHHHHHHHH!!!" She grunted as a massive orgasm raced through her body.

I slid out of her cunt and her juices began to drip on the floor.

I moved over to her sister Barb.

I leaned in close and said, "It's your turn now you fucking lesbian. I'm gonna fuck your pussy savagely and keep you on the brink of orgasm repeatedly and then flood your cunt with sperm and make you pregnant."

"No! No! NOOOOO! I don't give you consent to do this to me. It's rape if you slide your pathetic little noodle inside of meeeeeeee!" Barb cried out as I rammed my horse cock into her sloppy wet pussy.

I fucked her hard and deep and she was panting to keep up and just like her twin she began to shake as an impending orgasm was upon her. But then I stopped moving and she calmed down.

"You fucking bastard! I was almost there!" She whimpered.

I started up again and rammed my dick in even harder and 7 inches managed to go into her pussy.

"Oh Jesus!" She groaned.

"You ready to have me flood your cunt full of sperm?" I asked the sweating girl.

"Don't you dare! Please! I'm not on any birth control." She begged me.

"Neither was Lisa when I fucked her yesterday or her aunt." I laughed.

I grunted, "Ungh!" And began to spurt huge globs of sperm into her pussy.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Barb cried.

I removed my dick after the 4th spurt and quickly shoved my dick in Jenny's pussy and continued to spurt my semen in her twat.

I looked over and saw Lisa slurping my semen out of her sister's just fucked pussy.

"When you're finished Lisa, you eat the fresh creampie from Jenny's pussy too." I told the petite girl.

****

After I slipped out of Jenny's pussy, Lisa began to eat the fresh creampie. I walked over to my pants and retrieved the pocket watch. I realized then that I enjoyed my deviant behavior.

I looked at Lisa and said, "How often do your sisters come over here to play with you?"

Lisa looked at me with sperm trickling down her chin. "Almost every day Master, but I doubt that they will ever do it again after you raped them today." She told me.

"Got that right." Barb said quietly.

I opened the watch face and set the watch hands to 3 and 9. I flipped it over and depressed the all seeing eye and it popped out. I twisted it clockwise until it stopped. I looked down at Lisa.

"Lisa, go in the bathroom and close the door and take a nice hot shower." I told the blonde beauty.

Lisa walked into the bathroom and closed the door. She started the shower and then got in.

I pressed the all seeing eye into the watch and time stopped.

"Your trigger word is 'cumslut'. And your stop command is 'pissed'." I told the twins.

"Cumslut. You two hotties will come back here anytime Lisa is here and allow her to torture you as much as she wants to. You get off on pain just like she does. You will forget all about the non-consensual sex we just had. You will encourage your mom and sister Gail to come over tomorrow night and watch as I seduce them in front of you all. Incest and the thought of incest gets you wet. You will ask aunt Kim about her tattoo and get one to match just like your sister Lisa has. You both listen to me and act on my commands no matter what they might be. You love my huge cock and cum and can't get enough of it as you beg me to make you pregnant. Pissed."

I closed the watch cover and slid the watch back in my jean's pocket. I walked in the bathroom and joined Lisa in the shower. I turned the petite little pixie towards me and lifted her up and sank her pussy down on my hard cock. I then fucked her hard and deep until I flooded her cunt with my warm semen.

Lisa and I got out of the shower and released her sisters. Lisa wasn't privy to the hypnotic conversation that we had together so she was quite shocked when they both descended before me and began to blow me.

The three of us laid in bed together and had sex, napped and had more sex until Kim came home and joined us.

I then walked home and as I did, I had the sneaking suspicion that I was being watched. I turned around several times, but didn't find anyone there.

Someone was there watching me...

The End