Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You raped me." She said.

"You're right, I did. So what are you going to do about it?" I asked her.

"You admit it? What kind of monster are you?" Lisa began to cry.

"I'm the kind of monster who is going to make you into a slut who can't get enough dick, ever." I told her and laughed.

"I'll never have sex with another man again after this. Y-you r-ruined me. K-kim was training me to be a toy for one of her lady friends and now that has ended because you couldn't keep your God damn dick in your pants. Oh Jesus! Oh fuck! It hurts!" She suddenly cried out as a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

I extricated myself from under Lisa's shaking body and walked over to retrieve my pants. I pulled out the pocket watch and opened the watch side and set the hands on 3 and 9. I then flipped it over and depressed the all seeing eye. It popped out and I turned it clockwise and then pushed it back in again and time stopped.

I looked up and saw that Lisa had grabbed her phone and was about to call 911. And Kim was staring at the young girl's ass as semen, blood and juices trickled down her inner thighs.

"Cum slut is your trigger phrase and pissed is your release word.

Cum slut. The two of you will remember this moment as the day that I took you both against your will and without your consent. Every time I want to fuck your pussy, you will beg me to flood your cunt full of sperm. You both are now bisexual and nymphomaniacs for my cock and cum. You can't get enough of my dick. When I am not present, you and Kim will spend countless hours a day having sex because you are now lovers. You both will become pregnant by me and keep the baby. You won't speak of what we did or do to anyone, but you will find other lesbians and virgins for me to make bisexual and pregnant. You will draw them in by saying that you met a woman who can make all their dreams come true. We will plan to have a party this coming Saturday night at 6pm. You will call me Alan in public, but behind closed doors you will refer to me as Master. You both will listen to everything that I say to you and follow it to a t. You will dote on me and buy me nice things and talk me up to your friends. Pissed."

I closed the watch and placed it back in my pocket.

Lisa stopped what she was doing and dropped her phone on the carpet. She and Kim crawled over to me and began to bring life back into my dick with their hands and tongues.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Kim choked on my dick before removing it from her mouth.

"God, I just love this dick Master." Kim smiled at me.

"I love your dick too Master." Lisa moaned.

I looked at Kim and said, "I want your cunt Kim."

She looked momentarily frightened.

I understood her fear. She had been a lesbian her entire life and now comes a man who wanted to take that all away from her.

Kim smiled and straddled my waist. Lisa helped her Mistress position her drooling slit over my dick. She then slowly sat down on it and moaned the entire length of my cock. But like Lisa, she only got about 5 inches inside her pussy.

"Oh Jesus this feels good." She groaned.

"Better than a dildo?" I asked her.

"You're kidding right Master? A dildo feels good, but nothing like the real thing. And you are filling a void in my body that needs to be filled. I love this dick!" She smiled and kissed me on the lips.

Kim rode my dick slow and steady. She moaned the entire time and then she started to go faster and began to fuck me harder.

"Yes Master. Yes! Fuck me!" She begged.

I grabbed her tits and twisted her nipples roughly.

"Oh you naughty boy!" She groaned.

I looked at Lisa and said, "Finger her ass."

Kim's eyes grew wide as she felt Lisa begin to finger her asshole.

"YESSSSS YESSSSS OHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" Kim cried out in orgasm.

I drove my dick in deep and launched huge globs of sperm deep inside her cunt. It was fucking awesome!

****

After Lisa slurped my semen from Kim's pussy, I put on my clothes and left.

When I got home I crashed.

I woke up the next day and showered and left early for school since mom was entertaining Valerie in the bathroom. I sat with Mira in the cafeteria and then we went to our first class together. Math is one of my best classes, but Mr. King is such a dolt. He always assigns us the dumbest problems to solve.

The bell rang and Mira went to gym and I went to the Library. Kim Jansen was oddly absent when I walked in and I sat at one of the tables and began to work on the math homework.

I must have been pretty into it because suddenly Kim was standing in front of my table with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Hello Alan." She said seductively.

"Uh high Ms. Jansen." I smiled.

"I have something special to show you. Would you mind coming into my office for a minute?" She asked.

I got up and left my books on the table and followed her inter her office. She closed the door and pulled the shade and threw the deadbolt. She walked behind her desk and removed her belt. She then unbuttoned her denim skirt and placed it on the chair. She pulled down her panties and then sat in the chair and leaned back while spreading her legs.

My eyes got big while I looked at her pussy which was shaved in the shape of and arrow that pointed to her fat lipped pussy. And above that was a tattoo written in script that said, "I belong to Master Alan's massive cock." There was also a picture of a woman on her knees with her arms behind her back and sucking a huge cock.

I opened my pants and pulled out my dick. I walked around the desk and slid my cock deep inside Kim's pussy. She bit her hand to keep from crying out. I removed my dick and half of it was all wet with her juices.

"Lick your slimy juices from my dick slut." I told her.

She leaned forward and swabbed my cock with her tongue.

"Oh Jesus! I love this fucking dick Master." She groaned.

I then turned her around and placed her hands on the wall and slammed my dick home in her sloppy wet pussy.

"You couldn't wait to fuck me, could you slut. You are going to feel my sperm running down your thighs all morning and everyone will wonder who you've been fucking. Well after this I want you to find Betty and make her eat you out." I said with gritted teeth as my cock throbbed and surged and began to spurt huge globs of sperm deep in her snatch.

Kim's whole body shuddered in orgasm.

I removed my wet dick. I then watched as she opened the filing cabinet and pulled out an anal plug and stuffed it into her pussy. She turned and bathed my cock with her tongue and began to give me a serious blowjob.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!" She took my dick into her throat.

I couldn't fucking believe it! Her nose was pressed into my pubes and I felt her throat constrict around my dick several times. I then felt my balls constrict and I grabbed her head and groaned, "FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!"

My dick convulsed and shot huge globs of sperm down her throat. She took it all and then removed her mouth and suctioned the rest from the shaft.

Kim pulled up her panties, put on her skirt and belt and I put my dick away.

"Thanks for the loads Master." She smiled and I walked back out to my table with no one the wiser.

Only, someone was the wiser and had seen everything.

****

I was in a daze for the rest of the day. Mira saw that something was up but didn't pester me about it. I walked home with her and we went to her bedroom and had sex. Mira climaxed several times but oddly, I wasn't able to achieve an orgasm. She begged me to pee on her afterwards but I didn't give in because I knew that mom was wanting that very thing as well. So I left Mira's and went home.

I walked in the door to find mom doing the dance. She had to urinate so bad and had been holding it all day.

"It took you long enough to get home! We need to hurry before your father gets here!" She scolded me.

Mom took my hand and led me up to her bedroom and we entered the master bathroom. She fumbled with her underwear and her piss shot out of her slit and soaked them. Her urine splashed on me and I practically dove down to drink it.

"You are such a dirty boy Alan, drinking momma's briny brew." She groaned.

I fumbled with my pants and underwear and stroked my hard cock as I drank her hot piss. I then began to lick her pussy and mom moaned.

Mom always gets so wet when she is pissing and her juices turn milky white in her vagina. I licked the discharge out of her pussy and it had a slight odor and tasted somewhat salty too. This only fueled my lust for her.

I don't know how we did it but we managed to get on her king sized bed. I was on top and fucking her savagely.

"I'M CUUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out loud.

I drove in deep and blew my load in her pussy.

"WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS GOING ON IN HERE!" My father roared.

We both turned at the same time as dad was in a rage! His face turned red and he walked over to his closet to get his gun.

Mom covered her face with her hands and began to cry.

Dad turned and pointed his pistol at me.

"You god damned animal! I'm gonna kill you!...Alan? Alan? What in the world?" Dad was bewildered as he looked at me.

His hand lowered as he wiped his face with his other hand.

"This doesn't make any sense!" He said to himself.

I reached for my pants and took out the pocket watch. I opened the time piece and turned the hands to 2 and 7. I flipped the watch over and depressed the all seeing eye, but nothing happened. I started to panic.

I glanced up at dad and he began to raise the gun at me. Oh shit, this was bad. It was very bad!

Everything was happening so slowly. It was maddening! I turned the watch around and watched as the hands moved on their own and sat at the 11 and 5 position. I flipped the watch and depressed the all seeing eye and it popped up. I pressed it back in and it pricked my finger. The watch made another peculiar sound.

"Grrrrr-whoop!"

I looked up then and my eyes grew wide.

"BANG!!!" The gun made a deafening sound.

The gun went off and I saw smoke exit the barrel at the same time that a bullet came out and slammed into my forehead. It blew the back of my head off. I was flown backwards as I clutched the watch in my hands. And everything went black in an instant.

****

There was inky blackness all around me. There was also no sound.

I opened my eyes and looked around and things started to come into focus. I was laying on the floor and slowly sat up.

"Hello there young man." It was the short pudgy man in the old style black suit and top hat.

"Uh, hi." I said.

"My name is Mr. Polywog. And who might you be?" He asked in his raspy sounding voice.

"My name is Alan. Alan Daniels." I told him.

"But of course you are. I've had my eye on you for some time now. You're quite different from some of the other folks who have been fortunate enough to find that time piece in your hand." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess I am. I feel like I know you already. I mean I saw you in some of my other visions." I told him.

He cocked his head to the side as he looked at me.

"You have have you. It seems strange since you are only the 4th person to happen upon this timepiece. I was the first. Who did you see in your vision? No wait, wait let me guess." He closed his eyes for a momemnt. "It's either Ms. Chatterley or the Baron." He replied.

"Uh, the Baron." I told him.

"Oh yes! The Baron. Baron von Rothschild to be precise. That man squandered his wealth before I entered his life. His family was destined for the poor house, but now they are the wealthiest in the world I believe.

That man had some very interesting encounters." He snickered.

He looked at his time piece.

"So back to you my good fellow. You died. Yes you did. Killed by your own father no less for bedding your mother? Hmm, a deviant I see. You've also been naughty with your sisters and brothers. This is all very unusual behavior, but I am not here to judge you my boy. That comes after." He told me.

"After?" I asked.

"Yes, after you meet the creator of course. At the end of time, which isn't very long from now." He said and looked at his time piece again.

"Oh shit!" I replied. "I thought that was all just hogwash." I told him.

"Oh no! It is very real my boy. There is no escaping it. But you have been given a gift, a reprise even. You can rewrite the story if you so choose or you can continue on in the path you have chosen and impregnate the world if you like." He told me.

"But I can't! It's too late for that! You said that I was dead!" I cried out excitedly and began to weep in my hands.

He touched my shoulder.

"Yes, you died, but it's not too late. Not yet anyway. That time piece can rewrite time." He told me.

"It can?" I asked.

"Yes, my boy. Haven't you been listening to me? You can reset the clock and start all over or you can continue where you left off before you got shot." He smiled sheepishly.

"How?" I asked him.

"How indeed! If you observe the face you will see that the hands are placed at 11 and 5. Now turn the watch around. What do you see?" He asked.

"Well, I see the all seeing eye." I told him.

"Good, and what else?" He asked.

"Uh, nothing. Oh wait. The moon and sun." I told him.

"Exactly my boy! The moon and sun. When you depress the all seeing eye, it pops up. But the moon and sun also raise up. They are connected on a special band. This band can go backwards, but it can also spin forwards." He told me.

"You mean to say that I can go forward in time?" I asked him.

"Indeed you can my boy. Indeed you can. Time stays the same in your immediate bubble, but all around you it speeds up." He said.

"How far back can I travel?" I asked him.

"You can only go back to the moment when you found the watch. And only go forward the span of your life which is about 80 or so years." He told me.

"Is that it then?" I asked him.

"There is more, but I am only allowed to share with you what I can at the moment." He replied and looked at his time piece again.

"Wait! What level is this?" I asked him.

"This is level number 6 my boy. I bid you farewell for now and good luck in your choice." He told me and then he was gone.

****

I was tempted to see what was forward but instead went back to when I was with Mira. The future would have to wait for another time.

I closed the watch and I was back in her room.

"Hey Mira, on second thought, I will join you in the bathroom." I told her.

We went in the bathroom and entered the shower together naked. She kneeled before me and I began to urinate on her. She showered in my hot steamy piss and then it was my turn to shower in her hot steamy piss.

We then got frisky and fucked standing up until I blew a massive load inside her pussy.

I decided to hang out with Mira for a few more hours and even had dinner at her house before going next door to my home.

Dad was watching TV with my brother Mark and mom was in the kitchen talking with Valerie. So I went up to my room and wrote down everything that happened with the strange man in my notebook before going to sleep.

****

I awoke the next morning, got up, took a shower, got dressed for school and then walked outside. I needed time to think and decided to head to the park to do that. So much has happened in such a short amount of time.

I was impregnating women left and right and while it was fun, I never even thought about the consequences of my actions until this moment.

Who was I? And what was I becoming?

I looked at the time and saw that it was already 10am. Shit, I was late for school. I could use the watch and go back in time and go to class, but I decided to go over to see what Lisa Henry was up to instead.

I rang the doorbell and she opened it out of breath.

"Oh Master. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was in the neighborhood and decided to pay you a visit." I told her.

I heard someone yelling from another room.

"What's going on in there slut?" I asked her.

She opened the door and then closed it as I followed her into the house.

"Please don't be upset with me Master, but my sisters came by and we began to fool around and I kind of got carried away." She told me.

I followed her into the Master bedroom and saw her sisters, Jenny and Barb were handcuffed and blindfolded to some kind of beam that was secured to the ceiling. There were nipple clamps on their nipples and it looked as though Lisa had been paddling them.

"Lisa, god damn you! It's time to let us go!" Jenny screamed at her.

"Yeah, sis. My fingers are growing numb you bitch!" Barb scolded.

Lisa looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

Her sisters were gorgeous! Both were about 5'6 and had the most perfect tits with night thick nipples. But what struck me was how tight their asses were.

Lisa saw the look in my eyes and and helped me out of my clothes. She then got on her knees and began to suck my cock.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my dick.

"What the hell is going on sis! I can hear you doing something, I just can't figure out what that is!" Barb said.

"She's blowing me." I told the twins.

"Who the fuck said that?" Jenny blurted.

"Alan. Alan Daniels." I told them.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Lisa continued to choke on my dick.

"Stubby? Stubby the dweeb?" Barb sneered.

"You fucking perv! Getting an eyeful!" Jenny chided me.

I pushed Lisa off of my dick and walked over to Barb and her sister.

"The two of you are in quite the predicament." I laughed.

I snatched the nipple clamps from each of their breasts and both girls howled in pain.

"FUCK!" Barb and Jenny groaned angrily.

"That hurt you fucking dick!" Jenny scolded me.

"Smack!" I slapped Jenny hard across the face.

That shut her up and she began to whimper.

"What did you just do to my sister you fucking perv?" Barb shouted at me.

"I slapped her across the face." I replied.

I walked up to Barb and grabbed her nipples and pinched them really hard.

She tried to kick me as she thrashed in her bonds. But I did it from the side.

I then smacked her tits with my hand. I looked at Lisa who was observing me. Go to Jenny and slap her tits with your hand.

"Yes Master." She said.

I watched Lisa walk over to her sister and playfully slap her tits. I stopped what I was doing and walked over to Lisa and slapped her hard across the face.

"You little twit! When I give you a command, I expect you to deliver on it. Now smack her tits hard, like this!" I scolded Lisa and slapped her tits hard with my hand.

Lisa began to cry but then began to smack her sister's tits hard with her hand.

Jenny's nipples seemed to get harder and her tits got pink.

"Now, slap her open pussy." I commanded her.

Lisa slapped her sister's open pussy with her hand.

"Oh Jesus sis. You're hurting me!" Barb cried out.

I couldn't remember if Jenny and her sister were lesbians or had boyfriends. I did recall that they were cheer leaders though.

"Are you two sluts or do you just play with girls?" I asked them.

Neither one said anything.

"So this is the deal. Either you answer my questions or I'm going to take it out on your sister Lisa here." I said snidely.

Neither one spoke up so I leaned in close and whispered something to Lisa and then smacked her ass hard.

She whimpered out loud.

"Lisa, what did he do?" Barb asked in a soft voice.

"He slapped me across the face." She told them bitterly.

"Smack!" I slapped her ass hard again.

Lisa whimpered some more.

"Okay stop god damn you! We are Lesbians! Fuck!" Barb shouted.

My dick was hard now.

I walked over to Jenny and cupped her pussy and fingered her with a couple of fingers.

"Ohhh, mmmm." She moaned.

I pulled her legs up and Lisa guided my dick to her sister's pussy. I thrust inside her in one push and my dick went about 6 inches inside her pussy.