Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 06

Story Info
Alan turns things around drastically.
10.5k words
4.72
7.8k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of mind control, water-sports and some incest related themes. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

My name is Alan Daniels and I am 28 years old, 6'2" tall and weigh around 192 lbs. I have short brown hair and green eyes and a soft physique.

If you have been following my story from the beginning, you know that when I was 18 years old and a senior in high school, I discovered a very unusual pocket watch. It was a pocket watch that allowed me to hypnotize people.

I know what you're thinking, sounds like a bunch of malarkey right? I don't blame you for thinking that way, but it's true. I began to use the watch and performed so many unspeakable acts against family members and other students and people who treated me poorly over the years.

I then had a bully in high school who grabbed the watch out of my hand and hurl it against a wall as hard as he could. The thing exploded into a million pieces. I was distraught until I was shown that the watch was now a part of me.

A beautiful goddess showed me the future and what I would become if I continued down the path that I was currently on. It was highly disturbing to see how much I had changed over the years.

What you need to understand is that the watch corrupts good people and turns them dark. So dark that they become evil. And everyone suffers as a result. I was shown things that made me sick.

And that's where the story continues...

****

"I can't believe it! I was actually having sex with my grand daughters? I was such a fucking douche bag!" I said sourly.

"It gets worse Alan. You have sex with your great grand daughters and then your great great grand daughters. You become a man unto himself and turn the world upside down. There are two factions of people, you and everyone else. And the men are subservient homosexuals while the women become sex starved submissive bisexual lesbians. It can't get much worse than that!" Lady Chatterley told me.

It was a hard pill to swallow!

I sat down and wept.

Lady Chatterley sat beside me and comforted me.

"I like you Alan." Lady Chatterley told me after our love making. "I could get used to having sex with you. You could stay with me here in this astral plane and we could have sex non-stop for decades or centuries even. You would never grow old again." She told me.

Her hands stroked my cock and brought it to her mouth. Her tongue flicked under the crown and my body seized up as a massive orgasm rocked through my core. My dick exploded and huge thick globs of sperm raced up my shaft and shot all over her face. My cock kept spewing load after load until her face was covered in a glaze of jizm. And then right before my eyes, her skin absorbed it.

"I too am trapped in the watch." She told me. "I was the first to be hypnotized many centuries ago. I can't recall who hypnotized me, but there was no release from the torment of being used for sex. Over and over again, I was used by men and women. For decades I was screwed by man after man. I got lost in the multiple orgasms and every waking minute was spent having sex.

So, I was lost in my mind until I wasted away from lack of sustenance. I believe that I died. But I didn't go to heaven, I woke up here in the astral plane. I was sent here to live out my days until someone could release me from my torment." She told me.

I looked at her in shock. She was trapped in her own mind. How horrible is that!

"The sad thing about it was that several decades after I died the man who originally hypnotized me got trapped in the watch himself." She said.

"So, I could be the one to release you?" I asked her.

"Yes Alan, but only if you make the right decision concerning your fate. I cannot influence you in any way." She told me.

"Okay, so let's say that I want to go back in time to a moment..."I thought hard.

"...to a time before Andrea encountered the pocket watch?" Lady Chatterley finished for me.

"Yes! Then!" I asked excitedly.

"You could." She told me.

I got the feeling that she was holding something back.

"Would I still retain my memories or be memory wiped in some way?" I asked her.

"You would retain your memories Alan." She smiled kindly.

"I really, really want this." I told her as hope filled me.

"You love Andrea, don't you!" She stated.

"I do, I really do." I told her.

"Oh Alan, I'm so happy for you!" She said.

She hugged me and wept.

I felt really happy but something just wasn't adding up. And then it came to me.

I broke the hug and looked at her.

"I wasn't always this twisted. I was a good kid, but the watch began to influence me. Why did this happen?" I asked her.

"I was wondering when you were going to bring that up Alan. The watch is alien. It wasn't created here, but elsewhere. It was solely designed to make a good person turn evil. And that evil is designed to bring about the end of the ages." She told me.

"Was I going in that direction?" I asked her.

"Yes Alan, you were. With all the rape and incest, you were on your way to becoming the most evil person in all of history. Think of all the women you violated, all the men you turned into homosexuals, all the lesbians you impregnated and virgins you ruined with your massive dick. I saw you give birth to the antichrist Alan." She stated bitterly.

I hated this watch. I wanted nothing to do with it.

"Lady Chatterley?" I asked. "If I leave and go to be with Andrea, what happens to you?"

"I will continue to live out my existence here, on the astral plane." She told me.

"Alone?" I asked.

"Yes Alan, alone." She said sadly.

"No! I won't allow it! There has to be a way for me to set you free!" I told her adamantly.

"Oh Alan. You're such a sweet young man. I really wish there was a way for you to help me, but aside from you staying here with me, I don't see how that's possible." She told me sweetly.

I knew without a doubt that she wasn't being truthful with me. Why couldn't she just tell me? Why was she holding back? And then it came to me, Mr Polywog was the answer.

"Lady Chatterley, do you know precisely when you became trapped in your mind?" I asked her.

"Well, it's funny that you should ask me that Alan. I'm not actually sure. It was so very long ago. My memory is cloudy. Something or someone is blocking me from thinking about it." She told me.

"Could Mr Polywog be blocking you?" I asked her.

"Absolutely not! That's absurd! And yet..." She said absently.

"Can you take me to him? Can you take me to Mr Polywog?" I asked her.

She nodded her head yes.

"Okay good, but first before we go, I want you to tell me how I can free myself from here once I go back to Andrea." I said to her.

****

Lady Chatterley described the process in great detail for how I was to go to Andrea.

She then waved her hand and I was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt again.

"Now remember, after you meet with Mr Polywog, I want you to think about the exact moment that you want to appear to Andrea. And then..." She began when I cut her off.

"I know, I know. I won't forget the process. Thank you for helping me. You have done so much for me. I love you Lady Chatterley." I told her.

We hugged, I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes again I was standing outside of an old office building. I walked through the old wooden turnstile. I turned to my right and saw a door with Mr Polywog, Investment Banker printed on the door.

I opened the door and saw that same pudgy man sitting behind a big oak desk. His top hat was sitting on a chair beside the desk. He was bald except for his big bushy eyebrows and sideburns. He set down his pen and looked up at me. His face scrunched up as he looked at me.

"Uh, Mr Polywog sir." I said.

"Yes, yes. Come in, come in my young man. I've been expecting you." He said in i his gravely voice.

"Y-you h-have?" I asked skeptically.

"Yes Alan. I have." He smiled wickedly.

"How is that even possible?" I asked him.

"Well, I have been observing you with that witch." He told me.

"She's not that bad." I told him.

"On the surface maybe, my boy, but underneath it all that woman is trouble." He sneered.

"I see. So where did she come from?" I asked him.

"I met her long ago, my boy." He said cryptically.

"Do you remember where exactly?" I asked him.

"Oh it's not important, my boy. Come in and sit and let us have a nice little chat." He said.

Lady Chatterley warned me not to sit with him. I sensed a trap and I felt like Mr Polywog was a great white shark tasting chum in the water.

"Well, if you don't know then I guess I will just have to leave you." I acted upset and turned to leave.

"Wait, wait! Okay, okay. I'll tell you." He waved me back in the room.

I turned around and stared down at him.

"I haven't spoken to anyone in ages, my boy. Please take a seat and let me tell you my story." He opened his hand to have me sit.

I sat in the comfortable chair.

"Back when I was just a young man of 16, I lived in London, England. The year was 1539. I shoveled shit and lived on a farm. I didn't have any education and life was hard.

I was the youngest of 9 children and got the scraps of everything. My pants, shirt, and shoes all had holes in them. I was thin and wiry and worked hard just to eat the crumbs of food that we had.

I was in the field one day. I was by myself and digging another well. I was only down about 5 feet in the hard dirt when I saw something shiny. I reached down and pulled out the pocket watch. I had never seen such a thing before. I thought it was some kind of lost coin or something since nothing like that has ever been made. At least not that I knew of.

I climbed out of the hole and walked over to the stream nearby and began to clean it off. I didn't have much time to dally because my older brothers would be coming back soon. So, I hid the watch in a hole in an old tree that I knew about and went back to work.

I had enough sense to keep the watch to myself and not show it to anyone. But every chance I got, I played with the thing and puzzled over how it worked. And on the 5th day, it sprung open and I saw that it was a time piece. But it was broke or something because the hands were both sitting on the 12.

I moved the hands around the face and when they got to the 6 and 12 position they got stuck. I was moving my thumb on the underside in circles counterclockwise when the other side sprung open. I turned it over and felt this weird sensation come over me.

I heard a branch crack and I looked up and saw my brothers Kit and Mat. They opened their mouths to speak but nothing came out as they looked at me. I ran past them up to the house and saw my ma in the kitchen and when she saw me, she too just stood there looking at me. I began to panic and went into the living room where my sisters Marie and Dee were playing and they too stopped playing and just looked at me.

I found every family member and when they looked at me, they stopped talking and just stared at me.

You have to understand, there was no one there to explain any of this to me. There were no books to read about hypnosis, not that I could read anyway. I was illiterate until well into my 20's.

I ran out of the house and sat in the barn. I closed the watch up and everyone returned to normal.

It was a couple years later before I dared to open the watch again. I was now 18 and ran away from home. I thought that life had to be better somewhere else but sadly it was not. It was much, much harder.

I was starving and opened the watch and messed with the hands again. This time though, the hands stopped at 3 and 9. My thumb traced circles counterclockwise on the back of the watch when the all seeing eye popped out. I turned it over and turned it clockwise until it stopped and when I pressed it in, my finger was pricked and time stopped.

It was such an eerie feeling hearing the noise and then total silence. I got up and walked around the Barnyard boys who were a dirty gang of ruffians who had come over to see what I was fiddling with. They had beaten me up several times in the past. I walked up the alley and nobody was moving. I went over to the grocery wagon and grabbed an apple and began to eat it up. I grabbed two more and a loaf of bread and ate those as I walked up the street which was little more than a dirt road at the time.

It still didn't dawn on me what had happened.

I finished the apples and bread and closed the watch cover and time resumed. And then it occurred to me that the watch made it all happen.

Things changed for me at that moment. I basically became a thief and stole from people. Whatever they had that I wanted, I took.

A few days later, I was in a barn and messing with the watch again when the hands settled on 11 and 5. The all seeing eye on the reverse didn't pop out but the sun and moon seemed raised from the surface on a band. I turned the band clockwise and watched as the sun came out and then it was dark again. I liked the effect and spun the wheel and it made a strobe like effect. Little did I know that time was advancing at a phenomenal rate. Months became years and decades turned into centuries." He told me.

I stopped him and blurted, "You fucking lied to me! You said that I could only go forward or back the amount of years that I was alive!"

"A little white lie my boy." He said quickly.

I scowled at him. "A little white lie!" I shouted.

"Calm yourself, my boy. I'm just getting to the good stuff." He said quickly.

"Okay fine." I told him angrily.

He continued. "I closed the watch and went to sleep. And when I awoke, everything was different. I walked out of the barn which had now become a stable and there were horses in it. It seemed like a town had literally built up around me overnight.

The place was bustling with people all dressed in outfits very different from what I am wearing today. I walked down the street and was almost bowled over by a group of men on horseback.

There was a store that I wandered into. Candy was in great barrels and all kinds of things were being sold in the store. It was a gold mine in my opinion.

Anyway, I walked over to the counter and there were newspapers there and the date said 1752. More than 200 years had gone by. I pulled out my watch and stopped time. I walked over to the counter and grabbed a paper bag and began to fill it full of candy. I then grabbed another bag and filled it full of fruit and bread. I walked around the side and saw the cash box open under the counter and took it all.

I walked back to the stable and sat in one of the stalls before starting time again. I ate some food and decided to go farther in the future. I opened the watch and put the hands at 11 and 5 and turned the sun and moon band on the back some more and another century came and went.

I closed the time piece, grabbed my bags and walked out to a similar scene as before. The town had gotten even busier.

I walked down the street and went into a hotel. I had never been in one before. On the counter was a newspaper and the date said 1874. I reached in my pocket and placed a coin on the desk and the hotel manager's eyes grew wide. I guess it was a good coin because he gave me a room and a woman showed me to it. She opened the door to the room and there was a big bed in the corner, a fancy looking couch and a tub and sink in the corner.

"Would you like a bath sir?" The woman asked me.

"Uh, okay." I replied.

She rushed back out of the room and I sat on the bed. There was a dresser next to it and I opened the drawer and placed my bags in the drawer and closed it up. I put my money on the top of the dresser, but kept the watch in my pocket.

The next thing I know, several men come in the room and dumped buckets of hot water in the tub for me. They left and returned with more buckets of water. It took 6 trips to fill the tub high enough.

The same woman returns and closes and locks the door behind her. She eyes the money on the dresser and begins to shed her clothes. She then helps me out of my clothes and we enter the hot tub together. She washes my back and begins to stroke my dick and we get out of the tub and have sex on the bed.

She takes a coin from the dresser top and out the door she goes.

I am at a loss, literally. I look at my old clothes and put them on. They stink of sweat and are dirty. I grab the money and go outside. I need new clothes. I begin to walk down the street and see a shop with a nice looking suit in the window. I walk in the shop and a man walks over to me.

"I need some new clothes." I tell him.

He looks me up and down and frowns. He begins to usher me out of the store when I pull 2 coins from my pocket and show them to him.

All of a sudden, his eyes grow big and 2 men join him and they begin to take measurements and such. I'm handed a glass of whiskey and shown to an adjoining suite to sit and wait for my new clothes to be made while I wait. And 3 hours later, I walk out of that store a new man. I have a billfold and place the bills in my pocket and the coins in the other smaller pockets and walk out.

I leave the following morning.

I go to the bank and withdraw my money and get passage on a steam ship to take me to America." He tells me.

"The voyage is long, but eventually we make it to New York city.

I get off the boat and am taken to a hotel. The place is huge and beautiful and nothing like London.

I see a bank across the street and go over to it. I walk in and see a couple of men behind some cages and people are depositing money at the windows. I pull out my watch and stop time. I walk behind the cages and take all the money and then walk back to my hotel room before starting time again.

Later that same day, I go back to the bank and open an account and deposit $2000. I then walk down the street and go into another building and there is a magic show since it is now the early evening.

I have a whiskey and watch the entertainment. And after the magic show this man and woman walk on stage and the man hypnotizes the woman. He gives her a trigger word and another word to end the hypnosis and the wheels begin to turn in my mind.

A few days go by and I am tinkering with the watch again. I place the hands on 6 and 12 and this funny feeling comes over me after I press in the all seeing eye on the reverse side.

There is a knock on the door. "Bath sir?" I open it to find a beautiful woman standing there. All of a sudden her eyes dilate and she stands completely still. I take her hand and pull her into the room and close the door. I think back to the hypnotist the night before and say a few commands and the woman obeys me and we end up having sex together. But it doesn't stop there, we have sex again and again and again.

I found out that her name was Lady Chatterley.

It's too much and I push her off of me. But she just wants more and more and more.

I leave the hotel the next morning and take a train across the country to San Francisco." He tells me.

I scowl at him.

"You just left her there?" I asked as rage filled me.

"Easy, my boy. I had no idea what I was doing. You must understand me. This was all so new to me too." Mr Polywog told me.

"Do you even remember the street you were on?" I asked him.

"Yes, yes, but I don't see how that is going to help you in any way." I could see the gears working in his mind.

I bolted to my feet and seethed with anger.

"Okay, okay. Calm yourself! It was James street and the hotel was next to a General store. That's all I know! Please don't hurt me!" He whined.

"What time of the year was it?" I ask.

"That's a good question. I think it was mid summer." He told me.

"What was your room number?" I asked.

"That's another good question." He closed his eyes tight and said, "I think is was 202."

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers