Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers

I turned around and stormed out of his door as he muttered, "I don't see how that is going to help you since the watch is no more..."

****

I walked out of the building. I closed my eyes and looked at my open palm. The hands were set at 11 and 5. I then muttered New York City, James street 1874 under my breath and when I opened my eyes again, I was standing in the middle of the street. It was dark out as I looked around.

I looked down at my open palm and the hands were set at 3 and 9. I uttered one word, stop and time stopped. I walked down the street until I spotted a Hotel next to a General Store. I walked in the hotel and looked at the ledger. It was the Waldorf Hotel. There was a newspaper on the desk and the date said January 1, 1874.

I walked up the stairs and saw the first room on the left was #201.

I walked to the next room beside it and it was room 202. I opened the door with a key from the front desk. I sat in the corner of the room. I looked down at my open palm and saw that the hands were back on 11 and 5. I then advanced time and watched people come and go from the room.

It only took a few minutes to spot Mr Polywog sitting on the bed. He looked a mess and nothing like the man I had seen only minutes before on the astral plane. I advanced time and when Lady Chatterley entered the room, it took my breath away.

I found her. I finally found her.

I watched everything play out as it did and it broke my heart as Mr Polywog packed up his things and left the poor woman to her fate. I walked over to Lady Chatterley. She was naked and so beautiful. I remembered how her pussy surrounded my dick and the sweet love that we made together and I was tempted to lay with her again.

"No Alan, that was the old you!" I chastised myself.

I looked down at my palm and saw the watch face with the hands at 6 and 12. I moved to Lady Chatterley and as she looked into my eyes her eyes dilated and I said, "Your trigger phrase is purple gizzard and your release word is Arby's."

I wanted to give her phrases that no one in their right mind would ever say to her in this time period.

"Purple Gizzard. I release you from this torment of being a sex starved nymphomaniac. You will continue with your life as it had been before. I am your friend and you enjoy my company and answer my questions honestly. Arby's" I told her.

Her eyes returned to normal and she looked at me and smiled. She then saw that she was naked and instinctively covered up.

"My name is Alan. What is your name?" I said.

"I'm Sarah Chatterley." She said in her beautiful voice.

"Tell me about yourself and why you are working here at the hotel?" I asked her.

"My father owns the hotel and he has me check in on the new guests and see if they need anything." She replied.

"I see. Does this include sex? Are you a prostitute or something?" I asked her.

"No, no sex. I am not a working girl. I am still a virgin." She replied.

Shit, one more thing to fix.

"Does your father treat you well?" I asked her.

"No, not really. He beats me and my sisters. Mama has been sick and he despises her and us." She said.

Shit, another thing to fix.

"Does your father run the front desk?" I asked her.

"Yes. He is very frugal and doesn't let anyone work the front desk." She said.

"Do you have a boyfriend or a suitor?" I asked her.

"No, my father won't allow it." She said.

"And how old are you?" I asked her.

"I am 27." She said.

I get up from the bed and go back to the chair that I was waiting in. I look down at my open palm and see that the hands are at 11 and 5. I go back in time one full day.

I again look down at my open palm and see that the hands are at 6 and 12. My eyes are now spinning spirals and I walk over to Mr Polywog and he is instantly hypnotized.

"You will pack your things and immediately go to the train station and get passage to San Francisco, California."

I then walk out of the room and go down to the front desk. The man behind it turns to face me and he is instantly hypnotized.

"You will treat your daughters and all women with respect and get your wife the help she needs. You will encourage your daughters to find a good man to marry and help them financially whenever you can. You tell your daughters that you love them and be a good father to them and buy them nice things."

I walked into the lobby of the hotel, blinked and my eyes returned to normal again.

I watched as Mr Polywog came racing out of the hotel. A minute later, I watched as Sarah Chatterley stood before her father. Her father came around the desk and hugged her and told her that he loved her. He opened her palm and placed a coin in it and said, "Go get yousef sometin nice 'morrow."

"Oh daddy! Thank you!" She said cheerfully.

I watched as she wandered off.

I smiled. Things were about to get a whole lot better.

****

I opened my palm and saw that the hands were at 11 and 5. I then closed my eyes and thought about my bedroom in Podunk, Nebraska, June 5, 2014. This was the day after my 18th birthday.

When I opened my eyes, I was standing in my bedroom and looking down at myself sleeping since it was well after midnight. I then removed my clothes and imagined myself sleeping in my bed and my body merged with the one already in my bed. I drifted to sleep and didn't wake up until the morning.

I got out of bed and stretched and stifled a yawn. I opened my palm and saw the faint outline of the watch and smiled.

It was Sunday morning. I looked down at the watch and saw that the hands were at 8 and 4. I made myself invisible and teleported to my sister Valerie's room.

There she was holding court with my other sister's Sally, Diane, Lisa, and Anna. They were still in their night clothes and doing bong hits.

I had a sudden flashback to a time when I had forced myself on my sisters and it made me sick. I quickly snapped out of it when I saw Sally pull off her night shirt, spread her legs and begin to play with herself. Lisa also removed her night shirt and the rest followed suit. They all began to masturbate and I got really horny.

I could hear the watch calling to me and egging me on. "Go to them. Take them and fuck them. They are all a bunch of sluts and whores anyway."

Valerie was closest to me and was fingering herself with 2 fingers. Her pussy was wet and her juices dripped down to puddle between her legs. Sally got to her feet and straddled Valerie's chest and rubbed her clit fast and hard.

"YEEESSSSSSSSSSSS FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!" She cried out suddenly and arched her back as she had a massive orgasm.

A huge gush of her juices came out of her vagina and covered Valerie's face.

I couldn't help myself. I pulled Valerie's fingers out of her pussy and slammed my huge dick inside her twat. The heat and wetness enveloped my cock as I drove in deep and began to spurt huge globs of sperm in her cunt. I quickly pulled out and Diane got between Valerie's legs and started to eat her out.

She then looked back at her sisters and frowned with my semen running down her chin. "Fuck and A." She moaned sourly.

Lisa and Anna licked up the globs of sperm from her sister's tits and also frowned.

"It tastes like cum." Lisa told the group.

"Holy shit it does!" Anna groaned as she pushed Diane out of the way and began to slurp out the massive ejaculation from Valerie's pussy.

I felt like shit for giving into the voices that encouraged me to violate my sister's pussy. I looked down at my open palm and saw that the hands were on 11 and 5. I went back 20 minutes to reset the encounter. I then looked down at my open palm and saw that the hands were on 3 and 9 and time stopped.

I addressed my sisters, "The 5 of you enjoy hanging out together but refuse to have incest. Valerie has a bright idea to begin a club called the Bald Eagle Club. The premise of the club is to get together every week and wax each other's pussy off while leaving a short cropped designer strip above your slit. At first you decide to do this amongst yourselves, but begin to tell your friends about it too. You tell them that in order to join they must pay weekly dues of $20. They would easily spend that money on getting a pedicure or haircut. Any women over 18 can join. This club gives you all a chance to be naked together and masturbate openly with one another."

Time resumed and Valerie addressed the group about her idea. Diane grabbed a blank journal from her bookshelf and wrote down the particulars. Lisa and Sally left the room to go and get dressed. They needed to get some supplies from the drug store.

I teleported back to my room.

****

I took a nap and when I woke up, I looked down at my open palm and saw that the hands were at 11 and 5 and sped time up to Monday morning.

I got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed, went downstairs and grabbed a pack of pop-tarts and left for school.

I walked in the doors of school and went to Andrea's locker. I saw her there with 3 other girls and they were chatting away about the weekend.

I walked right over to them.

Connie Walker blurted, "What do you want dweeb?"

Beatrice Stanford sneered at me and laughed at Connie's comment.

The other girl Amber, frowned at me.

"Hi Andrea." I said.

"Uh hi Alan." She replied.

"Hey, I don't know if you would be interested or not, but I was wondering if you wanted to go steady with me." I told her.

"Pffft, fat chance of that retard!" Beatrice laughed.

"Fucking dweeb!" Connie blurted.

I started to walk away when Andrea grabbed my wrist to stop me. She looked at me and I looked at her and I got tunnel vision.

"Yes!" She blurted and I pulled her to me and we kissed.

Her friends left us alone and the kiss ended and we hugged. She closed her locker and we walked to our home room together.

It was the best day of my life!

The day zipped by and I walked her home. She invited me in and we went up to her room together. We talked and kissed some more.

"I heard that you have a really small penis Alan." She said.

I started to open my mouth to reply when she placed her finger on my lips to silence me.

"I don't care if the rumors are true. I can work with it. I am a virgin though and hope that that isn't a problem for you." She told me.

I smiled. "I'm also a virgin and hope that isn't a problem for you Andrea." I told her.

She began to kiss me again and pulled my shirt off. I pulled her shirt off and she unhooked her bra. Her breasts were medium in size and I bent my head down and started to suck on her rapidly growing nipples.

I looked up at her and said, "God you are gorgeous!"

Andrea smiled and got on her knees before me. She opened my pants and pulled them off along with my boxers and stared at my dick.

"Holy fuck!" She blurted and giggled. "Whoever said that you have a tiny little prick should be shot!" She exclaimed.

"You like it?" I asked.

"You bet I do handsome." She said and began to suck and lick it hard.

Her lips sucked on my big balls and she looked up at me with my dick covering the entire length of her face.

Andrea then took my dick into her mouth and choked on it briefly before it entered her throat. The feeling was beyond incredible.

"Oh Jesus!" I groaned and she released my dick along with a long strand of saliva that she stroked into my shaft.

"I thought you might cum so I released it. You ready to take my cherry big boy?" She said excitedly.

"You bet I am Andrea." I told the petite blonde.

Andrea got to her feet and removed her jeans and panties and laid on her back. She spread her legs and I saw that her pussy was shaved bare. I so wanted to eat her out but she insisted on being screwed. I got between her legs and saw that her slit was leaking fluids. She put my dick at her entrance and pulled me forward. My dick speared into her hard and we heard an audible, "Pop!"

Her hymen blew apart and she took in a breath as she groaned, "FUCK!"

My dick slid all the way inside her pussy. I stopped and we kissed.

"Oh Jesus! It hurts! IT FUCKING HURTS!!!" Andrea screamed at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll pull out immediately." I told her quickly.

"What! Don't you dare Big Boy!" Andrea told me and held me in by grabbing my ass.

"But I don't want to hurt you babe." I told her.

"Who said that you were hurting me?" She asked with concern.

And then it dawned on me that I was hearing her thoughts and not her voice about the pain.

"I do have a request though Alan. When you are about to cum, will you pull out and spurt your load on my body? I'm not on the pill yet and I don't want to get pregnant yet. Maybe someday soon, but not today." She told me.

She gritted her teeth as I slid slowly out and then back in. Out and then in. Out and then in. I picked up my pace and slammed my dick back in again. Over and over I did that and then with one final lunge, I pulled out and my slimy dick slid along her wet slit and huge wet arcs of sperm began to spurt out.

Thick globs of sperm landed on her face. Her cheeks, forehead, hair, neck and tits got covered in my semen.

She looked at me with my cum on her body and smiled.

"Wow Big Boy! That was some orgasm!" She moaned lustfully.

Andrea began to wipe it off of her face with her fingers and eat it.

"I can hardly wait to swallow your cum Alan. That is one of my biggest fetishes." She giggled in her mind.

I helped Andrea to clean up and she said, "I really need to pee now."

I Kissed her on the mouth and entered her mind and said, "Can I watch?"

We ended the kiss and she got off the bed and started for the bathroom. She then looked back at me and said, "Come on Big Boy."

I followed Andrea into the bathroom and she sat on the toilet. She then began to urinate and watched as I knelt down and observed it happening. She saw my dick grow hard and stated, "It's really turning you on huh!"

I smiled and began to stroke my dick.

"You wanna taste it Big Boy?" She asked.

I nodded yes and her urine stream stopped. She got up from the toilet and went and stepped in the tub. I joined her and knelt before her. Her urine stream started up again and went on my face, neck and dick before she arched her back and her urine stream went in my mouth. I was in heaven as I drank her hot piss. My dick was hard as steel when she finished peeing.

Andrea took me into her mouth as she sat on the toilet. My dick went past her gag reflex and down her throat. Her nose inched toward my pubes and her throat felt incredible around my dick. Her fingers played with my balls and I grunted, "UNGH!"

My orgasm was so intense! Huge globs of sperm shot down her throat. My dick ejaculated 11 times before she released it and then sucked the rest from the shaft.

Andrea looked at me and smiled.

"I can get used to this real quick Alan. I'm really happy that you finally noticed me." She told me.

"Truth be told Andrea, I've had my eye on you for awhile now." I told her.

"Well, what took you so long to say anything?" She asked.

"Your friends kept me away. They are mean girls Andrea. Why do you even hangout with them?" I asked her.

"They aren't so bad. Maybe you're just being too sensitive Alan." She said defensively.

"Yeah maybe, but when you have been bullied most of your life like I have, you..." I trailed off because she seemed uninterested in hearing what I had to say.

You see, Andrea has always been really pretty. She never went through what I did in high school. So, I couldn't fault her for it.

When I went back in her bedroom, Andrea was already under the covers. I kissed her forehead and left. I figured that was the end of us.

****

I went back home and worked on some homework. I had dinner with my family. It was pretty quiet when I heard my dad say, "Yeah, I got passed over for that promotion I had been gunning for. It really would have helped us to get out of this debt Louise." He told my mom sourly.

Mom got up and went over to him and sat on his lap and hugged him. "Shhh, it'll be okay Al. You'll get the next one I'm sure." She encouraged him.

My dad worked as an Engineer for Millereen. It was a company that was big like Westinghouse. They had all sorts of government contracts and made computer chips for weapons and other machines.

I got up the next day early. I decided to join my dad as he drove to work at 5am. I was invisible of course. He was none the wiser as we drove through the security gate and into the huge underground parking structure. He got out of the car and I followed him into the building and he went through a metal detector. I waited until he was cleared and close to the elevators before I walked through the detector. The alarm went off and the security people looked at one another before shutting the alarm off, thinking it was a glitch or something.

I rode with my dad in the elevator as we went down to sub-level 5 and got out. The floor was huge and lit with fluorescent lights. He said hello to several of his coworkers and then congratulated Tom Smith on his promotion.

"15 years busting my ass for nothing." Dad mused in his head.

He walked to his cube and set down his briefcase and jacket before walking in the breakroom to get a cup of coffee.

I walked in the opposite direction and followed Tom Smith as he made his way to his new office.

"Good thing that Stan and I play Golf occasionally or I never would have been able to convince Stan about me being a team player. All Al Daniels wants to do is work, work, work. The dumb schlub. Hahaha." He mused in his mind.

An attractive woman knocked on his door, "Hi Tom. Stan wants you in his office pronto."

Tom Smith grabbed his jacket and quickly walked across the floor to a bigger office. He knocked on the door and then went in and shut the door. I barely made it in the room in time.

Stan Updike. The guy was Vice President of the Research and Development Division. He was nearly bald and was thin and wiry like my dad. Whereas Tom Smith was short and chunky with a big unruly mop of hair on his hear.

"Tom, good of you to come. I expect great things from you and know that you will deliver. Our budget has been reduced and we only have 13 weeks to complete the the Janstar project instead of the original 24 weeks as promised. I don't want to hear your excuses, just crack the whip and make things happen. Now get out of here." He told Tom in a gruff voice.

Tom left and the door closed. Stan sat back and mused, "13 weeks. It was actually now 39 weeks, but I get a 17% bonus if we get this done in 13. And I plan to pocket the $1.7 million in one of my offshore accounts."

I looked down at my open palm and saw the hands at 3 and 9 and time stopped.

I looked at Stan and locked his door for good measure. I then began to give him a hypnotic suggestion, "You will write down the names of your offshore accounts and their account numbers. You will contact the various accounts and make Alan Daniels a partner on all of them. You will then forget what you did and continue making plans of your eventual retirement. And after you complete that task, you will ask Al Daniels to come to your office personally to congratulate him on his new promotion. Al Daniels is now the R & D Overseer which is a step higher than Tom Smith. You give him a bump in salary and benefits that is 20% higher than what you offered Tom Smith for becoming Manager. Al is now your go to guy and you take him into your confidence because you trust him implicitly. You are always upfront with him about time schedules, budgets and bonuses. And because he is your go-to guy, you decide to split everything with him 60/40 when things go your way."

Time resumed and Stan wrote down his various offshore accounts and the account numbers associated with them. He then got online and made the necessary changes to the accounts before shutting things down. I reached in and took the page from his desk and put it in my pocket.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers