Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds after Stan called my dad and asked him to come to his office, I looked at my open palm and saw the numbers 8 and 4 and teleported back to my bedroom instantly.

I heard moaning and turned to see my sister Sally openly masturbating while laying on my bed. She was completely nude and was stroking her newly shaved slit lips with her finger tips. I saw that she had one of my shirts clutched in her hands and was smelling it while she fingered herself.

This got me hard and I pulled out my dick and began to jack off. I was still invisible of course but heard her most intimate thoughts, "Yes Alan, I saw your huge dick while coming out of the bathroom and I just want your cum all over my body." I timed my orgasm with her own and began to spurt huge wet globs of sperm on her body as she shook in orgasm.

I put my dick away and watched as she opened her eyes. She looked around the empty room.

"What the hell?" She asked herself.

Sally scooped up some of my cum and brought it to her lips. I thought that she might be grossed out but surprisingly, she was not. She actually liked it and began to finger it off of her body and eat it.

I walked out of the house and then made myself visible again.

****

As soon as I walked through the doors of the school I was met by Andrea.

"Hey you." She smiled and reached a hand out and grabbed my shirt, pulling me to her.

We kissed and she took my hand and we walked to her locker where her friends were. She broke the connection long before we reached her locker.

"Jesus An, why are you with this dweeb?" Beatrice sneered at me.

"Don't look at me you loser!" Amber said sourly.

Andrea chuckled and I walked away shaking my head. This is not how I envisioned things going but maybe it was just fate.

I didn't see Andrea for the rest of the day and it really bothered me. I suppose that I could have hypnotized her, but that would defeat the purpose of my new change of heart concerning all of that.

The following day, I had gym. I removed my clothes and made myself invisible. I walked out of the Men's Locker room and walked into the Women's Locker room. I heard the showers running and walked in and saw Belinda Stokes and Stacy Santillo going at it.

They were soaping each other's tits and then in walked Candace Stokes. She turned on the shower next to theirs and got wet under the spray and began to soap up her tits while she watched her daughter and girlfriend get physical together.

Sara Collins and Andrea walk in next and they see the girls going at it and turn on another couple of showers and get wet under the spray.

Sara looks at Andrea and says, "I heard from Connie that you and that freak Alan Dickhead kissed yesterday." She laughed.

Andrea smirked and said, "We did a lot more than just kiss."

"Don't tell me that you sucked him off." Sara said snidely.

"Yeah, and what if I did?" Andrea told her.

"Is he as small as the rumors say he is? You probably couldn't even feel him in your mouth is my guess." She laughed.

"Actually Sara, the dweeb as you call him, is quite hung." She told her.

"Get the fuck outa here! Are you serious?" Sara blurted.

The others all looked at Andrea in shock except for Candace who could care less.

"Of course I'm serious. But why does that even matter to you? You hate him." Andrea replied.

"I don't hate him. I just, I don't know. He's so weird. What do you see in him?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. I will tell you this though, he took my cherry last night." Andrea told her.

Another girl entered the showers and stood next to Andrea. It was Tara Deems.

"Who took your cherry?" Tara asked.

"Alan Daniels." She told her.

"Stubby? You must be kidding! I thought he had a combo for a dick." She laughed.

Andrea laughed too before responding.

"Actually Tara, the dweeb is hung. At least 8 inches if I had to venture a guess and thick as my wrist too." She giggled.

Sara was lost in thought and so was Tara. And simultaneously they thought, "What I would do for a dick like that!"

I watched the women continue to shower and then walked out, grabbed a towel and dried off before making my way back to the Men's Locker Room, dressing and going to the Library.

I had two studyhall classes in a row and when the second one started, I watched as Sara Collins walked in with Tara Deems. They saw me and walked over to sit across from me.

They whispered together and I read their thoughts so nothing was hidden from me. Sara and Tara both passed me a note. They both basically said the same thing, "I want to apologize for teasing you all these years. It was wrong and I hope that you can forgive me."

I kept my face neutral as I looked up at them.

I flipped the one note over and wrote, "I don't believe you." I then held it up to them both.

Sara scribbled another note and showed it to me. "How can we prove it to you?"

How indeed.

"How about after school we go back to your house Sara and the three of us have a deep, hard conversation." I wrote on the piece of paper.

Both 18 year old girls smiled. It was a deal.

****

I walked with the two hotties back to Sara's house on 9th street. Nobody was home and we had the place to ourselves for the next few hours. We went up to Sara's room and once there, they both got down on their knees before me and began to unfasten my pants.

I stopped them. "Not so fast. The two of you need to prove to me that you are worthy of me." I told them.

"What! We are two of the hottest girls in the school and..." Tara trailed off as I shook my head and began to walk out of the room.

"Alan wait!" Sara shouted.

I turned to look at her. I wasn't happy.

Sara pulled her shirt over her head and unclasped her bra. Her breasts came into view and Tara followed her lead. The girls then moved closer together and their breasts touched while they looked at me.

"You like that? You wanna see us kiss?" Sara smiled.

I nodded my head and they kissed on the lips. The little peck became a full on the mouth kiss with tongue.

"Now the pants." I told them as I removed my shirt.

Sara undid Tara's pants and pulled them down her legs and off her feet. She looked up at Tara's crotch and pressed her face into it.

"Mmmm, she's wet Alan." Sara told me.

Sara then got to her feet and Tara removed Sara's pants and after she pulled them off her feet she grabbed Sara's panties and pulled those off as well. She tossed them to me and I brought the panties to my face. I breathed in her scent and my dick lurched in my pants.

Both girls saw my reaction and had a hungry look in their eyes.

Tara crawled over to me and Sara took a couple of steps to stand beside me. She kissed me on the mouth and then descended to kneel beside Tara. Both women pawed at my semi-hard length through my pants. They opened my belt and took down my zipper and pulled my boxers and pants down to my ankles and then off my feet.

"Jesus Christ Alan!" Sara practically shouted.

I smirked.

Tara stroked my dick until it hardened and curved up like a big banana.

"8 inches my ass! This is easily 10!" She blurted happily.

Sara marveled over my long fat cock.

"You actually took Andrea's cherry with this thing?" Sara asked.

"I did." I told her.

Precum began to spill from the top and rolled over Tara's tightened fist.

"You think there's enough cock here for your two?" I asked.

"I think there's enough dick here for the whole team Alan." Sara confessed before licking the precum from my shaft.

"Ohhhhhh." I moaned.

Tara pulled my dick down and began to swirl her tongue over the huge bulbous head before taking it in her mouth. She took it in to the back of her throat and gagged before releasing it along with a long strand of saliva that Sara quickly slurped up.

Sara then did the same thing and it went into her throat. There was no gagging involved.

Sara then rose to her feet and went over to her bed and placed her elbows on the mattress while spreading her legs slightly.

I took the hint and walked over to her and swiped my dick up and down her puffy looking slit. I nudged her fat clit before pressing the head into her dripping pussy.

"Oh Jesus Alan! Your dick is fucking big!" She groaned as my length entered her pussy.

I forgot how tight and wet Sara's pussy was. My dick kept going in and in and in until my balls were resting against her clit. I slowly removed my cock and then grabbed her hips and slid it inside a little faster. I began a nice and steady in and out as she took deep breaths to calm herself.

"Oh fuck this is good Tara." Sara has her fists full of her sheets.

"It fucking looks good Sare. Make sure that you save some for me." The hot blonde said beside her.

I got into a steady rhythm and took it up a notch and rammed it in hard and deep.

"OHHH FUCCCKKKK!!!" Sara groaned out loud.

She looked over her shoulder at me and I slapped her perfect ass with my hand.

I then slipped a finger in her asshole and she climaxed hard.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She cried out and I just kept on fucking her savagely.

Sara's juices streamed all around my dick and dripped down her inner thighs. Her legs began to tremble as another even bigger orgasm was upon her.

"I'M CUUUUMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!!!!" She cried out and I felt pressure push my dick from her pussy.

A huge gush of juices gushed out of her pussy. It was like a fire hose on full blast and her juices went everywhere. Tara took a good bit of the milky fluids in her mouth, face, neck and tits before eating out her friend.

Tara then turned and licked my dick clean before laying on her back on the bed beside Sara who was exhausted and laying face down on her bed spread.

I put my dick against Tara's large lipped pussy. and in my dick went. The petite blonde took all 9 and a half inches of my dick and as I leaned down I heard her in my thoughts.

"I love this dick. I could get used to this." She mused.

I fucked Tara hard and fast and within a few minutes she was making these cute little mewling sounds. I knew that she was close to a massive orgasm and when I started ramming my dick in her hard, she had an orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm." She groaned.

Her pussy was so wet and tight that I drove in deep and began to ejaculate. Huge globs of sperm shot into her pussy and Tara held me tight until the last tremors of my orgasm subsided.

I looked over at Sara who was watching us.

"You ready for a meal slut?" I asked the hot girl.

Her smokey eyes were glassy as she slightly nodded her head.

"Get to it and slurp the fresh creampie from Tara's pussy and don't miss a drop." I told her.

Sara got between her friend's legs and began to eat my cum out of her pussy.

"Oh my god Tara this is good." Sara moaned in between mouthfuls.

****

I was tired, but I was still horny and pulled Sara over my face. I ate her out and really enjoyed her taste. I glanced at my open palm and saw that the hands were at 8 and 4. I entered Sara's mind and said, "You need to help me get Andrea back and this is what you are going to do."

I then entered Tara's mind and said the same thing to her mind.

I waited to see if the suggestions took hold. But I didn't have to wait very long.

Sara was laying on my left side and Tara was laying on my right side. They both looked at me and said, "Let's go in the bathroom. We want to take turns peeing on you and then experience you peeing on us, Big Boy!"

The suggestions worked and I smiled as we went into the bathroom together.

****

The following day at school, Tara and Sara were waiting for me when I arrived.

They each took an arm as we walked down the hallway. We approached Andrea's locker and standing there were Bonnie, Amber and Beatrice.

"Sara, what are you doing with this dweeb?" Beatrice blurted.

"He's such a loser." Amber chimed in.

Tara and Sara looked at me just as Andrea giggled. They could see that I was hurt by their comments.

Sara walked over to Beatrice and said, "Say one more mean thing to Alan and I will break your perfect little nose."

Tara walked over to Connie and said in a loud voice, "You know Connie your mouth stinks almost as bad as your pussy does. Do you think your boyfriend Jim knows that you have crabs?"

Connie and Beatrice both looked like a couple of deer in headlights.

Amber then chimed in, "So you both are now fans of micro-dick too then?"

Sara and Tara stared down at the hot girl. Sara said, "For your information and everyone who might be listening. The rumors about Alan Daniels are false. His older brother Carl spread those rumors himself because when he saw his younger brother's massive dick he grew jealous. Tara and I can both attest to the fact that Alan has a bigger dick than any other guy in the school."

Tara turned to Andrea and said, "Your loss is our gain. Pity too because Alan really liked you."

The three of us then continued down the hallway together.

****

Later that day, Andrea cornered me in the hall between classes. She looked upset.

"Alan, I, uh, I..." She stammered.

"Look Andrea, you had your chance and blew it. I chose you remember? You made your choice!" I said sternly.

"What choice?" She squeaked.

"You chose your friends over me. I thought we had a real connection but after I took your cherry you blew me off. You played me like a fool. You tugged at my heart strings about wanting to have my babies! Who does that? You are evil Andrea and I suggest that you stay away from me." I said harshly and walked away.

She dropped to the floor and began to cry.

Everyday for two weeks, whenever I saw Andrea she wouldn't meet my gaze.

Sara and Tara gossiped about my size and prowess to anyone who would listen.

And then one day, Megan Reynolds was bad mouthing me in French class. Andrea stepped over to her and slapped her across the face in front of everyone. Andrea was sent to the principle's office for that and had to apologize to Megan the next day.

I watched along with everyone in French class as she openly apologized to Megan, but then she leaned in close and said, "If I ever hear another sour word about Alan Daniels come out of your mouth, I'm sending you to the hospital."

Megan dropped French that very same day.

Andrea was starting to get in my good graces.

****

This concludes Chapter 6. Stay tuned for the 7th and final chapter coming soon.