Hypnotic Suggestions

Story Info
A couple uses hypnosis to improve their sex life.
7.1k words
4.66
25.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trousseau
Trousseau
29 Followers

Paul knew she was close. Three thick fingers stretched her opening while his lips and tongue worked her sweet spot. Her fingertips pressed against his head like EEG electrodes. As he heard her cry out and felt her contractions start, he thought to himself, "That was the easy part."

As her orgasm faded, Helen automatically tried to raise his head, her innervated nexus unable to stand more stimulation. But he resisted.

"Rewind, my love," he intoned. "You are so beautiful when you cum, rewind. Take a breath and rewind." Paul repeated similar phrases, emphasizing the trigger word—rewind. Through her orgasmic haze, she remembered that word. "Relax, dear Helen, and rewind." She dropped her hands, released the tension in her body and surrendered to his will.

His hands reached to her breasts where they had been just a few minutes earlier, fingers circling her tingling areolas; his mouth retreated to wider and more varied nibbling and kissing. It took only half a minute for Paul to conclude that she was past the danger zone and he turned to rebuilding her excitement. When she didn't push him away, he could smile only to himself—his oral activity kept his mouth busy.

When the tension grew in her thighs and belly, he brought his hands back down: his left palm pressed against her mound, his right fingers bathed in her lubrication before reentering her. Paul watched for any warnings but saw none so he proceeded as before, licking and sucking and thrusting as her breaths became choppy.

His tongue made Helen squirm as it danced around her pussy, returning to her clit more often and for longer visits. Her sounds and movements became more energetic, and he knew it was time to drive her back over the edge.

Her usual yelp and sigh were followed by her surprised voice moaning, "Oh, wow! Oh, wow!" They both realized they had accomplished their goal—Helen had experienced her first multiple orgasm!

"Congratulations, my love, rewind," he sang, wanting to see if a third was possible. "I love you so much, rewind. Breathe deep, relax and rewind." He could see it was harder for her this time. Her body wanted to curl up in a ball, but he stroked her everywhere he could reach while his face maintained its station, repeating the trigger word. Another minute allowed her hypersensitivity to relent and she was receptive when he resumed his mouth work.

The build was slower this time, and he worried that she might be worn out before she could reach the peak again. Paul stayed with what had been successful, hoping her recent memory would echo and increase the effect. Her pussy was awash with her fluids and he wanted to lap them all up. But encouraged by the moans she was making, he kept to his task and focused once more on her clit.

"Make me cum... again!" her voice was uncharacteristically demanding, pleading. Her hands pressed his head against her and he felt her hips buck as she sought the unhoped-for release. He reassured her with his steady rhythm, he would not leave her hanging.

She held her breath, her whole body stiff, and he knew she must be on the edge. He stayed on target, letting her choose to jump rather than trying to give her a push. His eyes struggled to see her despite the awkward view, looking over her slim torso between the hills of her breasts, seeing mostly chin and nose. He got a glimpse of her face as she reached the brink, the ultimate tension lifting her back and neck off of the pillow. Her sharp whimper, long exhale and tightened grip on his fingers showed her third completion.

Paul gingerly slurped her juices, but her jerks told him she was too ticklish for a fourth attempt, so he moved up beside her. Her eyes were wet with emotion as she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

It had been about a year since the two had realized they were putting on weight. Married life often does that. Six months of diets and joining a gym had made no progress when Paul saw an ad for a hypnosis course. He wondered if they could learn to hypnotize each other to adopt and stick to a healthier lifestyle.

Unlike some popular notions, hypnosis isn't magic or mind control. It's a way to train your mind to do what you want to do. It works best with someone you trust and takes repetition to make major changes. Paul and Helen learned to hypnotize each other and found themselves using the gym membership more and eating better and losing weight.

When it came to orgasms, Helen had always been a one-and-done woman. Although curious about the stories of multiple orgasms, she was satisfied with what she got, and was just too sensitive and too exhausted after her climax to continue. Paul had read about erotic hypnosis and asked if she wanted to try to apply their new skill to the endeavor.

A week before that successful attempt, Paul had placed her in a trance to give her the trigger word. "After you have an orgasm, when you hear the word rewind, you will return to the way you were feeling two minutes earlier. After you reach your peak and the pleasure washes over you, when I say rewind, instead of floating down to the ground, you will go back to when you were building to your climax."

Helen didn't know if it could work but was intrigued by the possibility. Paul repeated the induction a few more times to reinforce it. When they tested the post-hypnotic suggestion that Saturday, they were both pleasantly surprised.

Thursday night the next week, Paul had a dinner meeting with a client. When he got home, he found Helen already in bed, asleep. As he bent to kiss her hello, she roused, looking tired. Thinking she might be ill, he asked, "How are you feeling, my love?"

His concern was quickly dispelled when she grinned and exclaimed, "Five times! I rewound myself and made myself orgasm five times in a row." She fumbled under the blanket a moment, then pulled out her vibrator. "I guess I am officially multi-orgasmic!" she beamed.

The successes inspired them to find other things they might improve or explore. The next item they chose was anal intercourse.

Both of them were virgins relative to complete penis-anus penetration. They had separately and together occasionally put fingers or sex toys in their butts, but regardless of what they saw in porn, Paul wasn't that excited about it, and Helen was ambivalent. They had tried it a few times with poor results. Despite preparation and intellectual desire, his cock refused to stay hard enough and her asshole wouldn't relax enough for an enjoyable experience.

In the afterglow of a lovemaking session in which they had both used buttplugs, Helen raised the topic. "Do you think we could hypnotize each other to have anal sex?" she posed.

"Whatever you wish, my love," he gave the only response he could, still steeped in delicious hormones.

They decided they should both use the same trigger word—majestic. For him, it would evoke strength and power for his penis as well as beauty and nobility for where he was going to put it. For her, it would imply elegance and grace for her anus as well as splendor and refinement in welcoming him inside her.

They took a few days hypnotizing each other and implanting the trigger, repeating it to increase the strength of the suggestion. Buoyed by their successes, they approached that Saturday evening with optimism and excitement, but as they prepared themselves, the earlier failures raised doubts.

They kissed and stroked each other as they got in the mood.

"It will be majestic," Helen said with a giggle, but then became more serious. The trigger words require a consistent tenor and intensity to be effective. "Your cock is majestic," she said, stroking it and feeling it grow in her hand.

"Your ass is majestic," Paul said, gripping a cheek with his strong hand. He gently ran his fingers down her crack, stopping when he detected her pucker. Circling the opening, he said, "You have a majestic asshole."

He moved away a bit so she could roll onto her stomach. Slipping a condom on his finger, he applied a generous dollop of lube. His other hand massaged her tight spheres as he breached her opening, coating her entrance with the slickness.

"That feels majestic," Helen sighed.

Paul withdrew his finger to get more lube. Seeing the usually neglected indentation, he felt compelled to press his face between her pale, smooth globes, his lips zeroing in to kiss it, his tongue stretching to probe into it. Helen twitched and giggled at the surprise move; he stroked her back to relax her as his finger swirled more lube into her rectum.

"It just looked so majestic," he said, almost apologetically. His work done, he reclined next to her on his back.

She rubbed his swollen organ to full readiness, then reached for a condom and unrolled it onto it. "I want this majestic cock inside my butt," she said, spreading a generous layer of lube over it. Pumping it with her right hand, she massaged his balls with her left, continuing, "and I want these majestic balls to explode with pleasure."

They had decided Helen would try riding his cock. It was just a few inches different than her cowgirl position. She climbed on top of him, leaning back to part her cheeks with his rod. "Sit your majestic ass on my majestic cock," he said, feeling his cock surge. He used his hand to keep it pointed straight up, his glans pressing into her crack.

Helen exhaled and felt the round head against her sphincter. Leaning back, she engulfed it. "Majestic," she sighed, applying more pressure as it slid into her.

Only when he had removed his hand and she had sat fully on him did the two exchange a triumphant smile. Each wiggled a bit, adjusting to the tight feeling. Paul reached to fill his hands with her firm breasts as Helen rocked forward and they slowly began to fuck.

"Majestic!" they said in unison, as they enjoyed the new feelings. Paul lamented not being able to kiss Helen but dared not risk changing their position. They air-kissed and whispered the trigger, eyes locked on each other. Mutual apprehension dissolved to satisfaction as the lube did its job and they realized they had passed the point where they had always failed before.

Feeling more confident, Paul released his hands to roam her body. When his fingers reached her pussy, he realized that she was not getting any friction where she needed it the most.

"Don't worry about me, I'm enjoying this," she smiled, seeing his concern.

"Why don't you lean back a little?" he suggested.

She moved her hands behind her for support. His gaze was captured by the sight of her pussy, the dark honey triangle of curls above and, now, the sight of his shaft emerging and disappearing below. Squirting lube on his fingers, he reached to caress her. He parted her vulva, gently making her tender flesh slippery.

Helen moaned softly as he massaged her folds. When he brushed against her clit, she gasped as an electric pulse went through her. So focused on the new stimulation, she had forgotten her usual source; the two together were amplifying.

Paul felt the side-effects of his manipulations as her muscles squeezed his shaft. Not wanting to finish just yet, he distracted himself by attending to her. He pressed two fingers into her cunt, his thumb drawing circles around her hooded nub. Knowing he could explode any moment whether he wanted to or not, he hoped his wife could also feel this good.

"I wish you would have a majestic orgasm while sitting on my majestic cock," he said. "I can wait for you... I think."

Helen enjoyed the feel of his cock inside her rear, warmer and softer than the usual toys. The tingling that spread from that area was like a hot shower spray, warming and relaxing her. When he began to stroke her pussy, it shifted into a higher gear. Clit, cunt, and asshole now burned with pleasure and a desire for more.

Looking down at his beaming face, she felt the energy collect at the back of her neck and flow down her spine. She did not know if all the different good feelings bouncing around in her body would coalesce into an orgasm, but she wriggled against him, feeling the possibility grow.

"Either way is good, you majestic lover," she reassured him.

With one strong hand churning her sex, the other reached to tenderly stroke her breasts, then stretched for her face, just out of reach. She obliged him by craning her neck forward, and he stroked her cheek. She playfully took his fingers in her mouth, the feel of him penetrating her a third way pushing her to another level.

It had the same effect on him, and Paul felt himself being launched into the air. "I'm cumming!" he exclaimed, feeling weightless as the exhilaration made his body twitch. Helen sat down and ground her ass against his pulsating balls. His sweet contractions forced the fluid through the tight ring around his shaft, bathing the head inside the condom with its heat.

"It's so good," he groaned, "so majestic. You're so—."

Although he continued, she didn't register the rest of his verses. Their eyes were locked in love and passion. She thrilled to see him like this, in an ecstasy of her creation. That fourth point of intimacy was perhaps the greatest, and her climax washed over her, unexpectedly, overwhelmingly.

He saw it in her eyes, making him shiver despite the ebbing of his orgasm. His practiced hand hadn't stopped during his explosion, but he renewed his efforts as he felt her contractions.

"I'm cumming," she moaned belatedly. She had abandoned her riding but still held the warm throbbing guest deep inside her. Paul's fingers stirred her flesh, wringing the pleasure from it, making it flow all through her.

So completely joined yet feeling too distant, he pulled, she leaned, and their bodies pressed together. He withdrew his hand and she ejected his cock, but all that mattered were the two hearts beating against each other. When they slowed to their normal pace, the couple rolled to their sides.

Paul dispensed with the condom and each used some tissues to tidy the other up.

"Majestic," they both giggled. Another milestone had been achieved through hypnosis.

Leila was Helen's best friend since high school and maid-of-honor at their wedding. Although she and Paul could be polite when necessary, they both tried to avoid each other. Helen thought they were somehow jealous of each other and would adjust to both being important parts of her life, but as time went on things had gotten worse instead of better.

When the new hot chick-flick opened, Leila tapped Helen to see it with her, which ruined a special surprise dinner Paul had planned for his wife. Helen could see Paul was upset when she got home, a little tipsy from the post-movie drinks. He loved his wife too much to blame her, but he lashed out at her best friend.

It was a week later when Helen revisited the event. "It breaks my heart that you two don't get along," she began. Paul resented her bringing up Leila right then, as their intertwined bodies were still damp and logy from the morning's lovemaking. Her warm lips sealed his mouth before he could give voice to his complaint.

"I want to hypnotize you both to like each other," she said when her tongue returned to her own mouth.

"Whatever you wish, my love," he replied, expressing the only thought his oxytocin-soaked brain could form at that moment. Leila reluctantly agreed when she heard that Paul was willing; Helen omitted the details of how she got his consent.

Helen hypnotized both Paul and Leila, with the trigger phrase best friends to make them forget their past disagreements.

"Because Leila and I grew up together, you should see something of me when you look at her," she told Paul.

"He is a part of me now," she told Leila. "When you criticize him, it's like you hate my tits."

"You are willing to overlook my flaws and focus on what you like about me," she reminded them. "You are both wonderful people, which is why I love you both. You should try to see each other the way I do." Helen reinforced the trigger in a few sessions with each before the three set off on a weekend trip.

"Three best friends, spending the weekend at the lake," Helen said as they picked up Leila. It was a six-hour drive to the cabin. They took turns driving and rotated who sat in the back. Helen found a reason to use the trigger words multiple times and noticed some positive results. Neither husband nor friend criticized the other's driving, and they chatted pleasantly enough when Helen pretended to nap in the back seat.

When Paul was in the back, he had to admit to himself that the women did care for each other and had a lot of history together, as they told stories from long before he was in the picture.

Leila also saw another side of him. They were near the destination as the sun went down and the narrow roads through the woods were not well-marked. Helen must have made a wrong turn because they reached a dead-end. Rather than taking over as many men would have, Paul let his wife decide what to do and helped her, staring into the shadows to look for the hidden sign they had missed.

It was full dark when they reached the cabin Helen had rented. They got settled. Paul lit the fireplace as Leila opened the wine and Helen broke out some snacks. She sat between the two on opposite sides of the large couch, reaching to tug them both close to her.

"I love you both so much," she said, "I want you to be best friends."

Paul could not resist the temptation to lean over and kiss his wife deeply. Maybe he was subconsciously trying to show Leila that he was more than just a friend or maybe he just found his wife so lovable at that moment.

Whether moved by the camaraderie, the wine, or something else, after Helen had a moment to breathe, Leila leaned in and also gave her a kiss full on the mouth.

Paul's jaw dropped in surprise, and it seemed to him that Helen was also taken unawares. After a few seconds, she returned the kiss, tender rather than passionate, her hand on Leila's cheek. His upper and lower male brains jolted to attention.

"I sometimes wondered what that would be like," Helen broke the silence, indicating that this was a first-time occurrence.

"I don't know what came over me," Leila admitted, a little flushed. She was the more impulsive of the two. "Maybe I was jealous of Paul and I guess all this talk about being best friends just inspired me."

Helen took a long sip of her wine before she set down her glass and leaned back. "Your turn, best friends," she smiled, placing a hand behind Paul's and Leila's heads, urging their faces together.

Neither had expected this development, but neither wanted to break the mood or disappoint Helen. Both had to admit to themselves that the other was objectively attractive. Leila approached it like a spin-the-bottle game. It was more intense for Paul, his hormones alert, any inhibition dissolved by his wife's hand on his neck.

Helen expected more reluctance, but her hands guided more than forced their faces together. She wasn't even sure why she asked them to do it at that moment; Leila's kiss had surprised her, and perhaps this was a way to make less of it.

For husband and friend, it was a tentative first kiss, lips only. Three breaths were held; there was no impartial measurement of how long it lasted; there were three separate memories of the duration.

They finished the bottle of wine in short order and thought better of opening another that night. As they stood for a group hug, Helen said "Leila and Paul, Paul and Leila, my best friends." They adjourned to bed, each considering some lines crossed, some lines removed, some new lines drawn.

Trousseau
Trousseau
29 Followers