Hypnotic Suggestions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a breath, she continued, "I just thought it would increase the chances that you two would get along. You aren't so quick to criticize someone you think is hot." Paul and Leila exchanged grins.

"But as I imagined you two flirting with each other, I began to worry that I might get jealous." She paused and took a breath. "I didn't know how to undo it, so I did a little research, and hypnotized myself to accept and encourage you two to be as close to each other as you are to me."

Looking down at her empty cup, she blushed, "I never expected it to go this far. We were taught you can't hypnotize someone to do something they don't want to do. I wasn't trying to get us to do all this, honest!"

Helen's disconcerted look of guilt disappeared as Paul and Leila broke into raucous laughter mixed with reassurances that they were happy with how things turned out.

"I guess your hypnotic powers are just too strong," Leila giggled.

"No, my dear wife," Paul said, "I would have to say that they are just strong enough."