Hypnotic Suggestions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Paul and Helen woke when they heard Leila doing something in the kitchen. Both naked under the sheets, they were considering what to put on to find some coffee when the door burst open.

Having improvised a pantry shelf as a tray, Leila entered carrying three plates, three cups, and three glasses, containing breakfast burritos, coffee, and mimosas. She motioned them apart a bit so she could set it between them on the bed, then sat at the foot of the bed and raised her glass.

She waited for the couple to lift theirs then said, "A toast to best friends!" Leila noticed that Helen was struggling to keep the sheet up as she reached for her breakfast. "Don't be modest, Helen. Here, maybe this will make you more comfortable."

Paul almost dumped his hot coffee in his lap as Leila raised the tank top she presumably had slept in over her head and dropped it on the bed. She was taller and curvier than Helen; her melons were pendulous compared to his wife's perky pears. He dared only a quick glance before looking to see what she thought.

"I guess it's no big deal," she conceded, letting the sheet drop to her lap.

Paul could not avoid surveying both pairs of mounds as they ate and talked. Nor did he fail to notice each woman eyeing the other's chest. Apparently, they had not spent much time naked around each other. When they had finished, Leila collected everything on her ersatz tray and was about to exit when she stopped.

"This wasn't really fair, you know," her voice was teasing. "Helen and I had to expose ourselves, but you kept that hidden." She gestured with her head towards the small tent Paul's penis had pitched with the sheet. Setting the tray down, she quickly grabbed the sheet and yanked it off the bed.

Husband and wife were laughing in surprise and made vain attempts to cover their genitals with their hands, but Leila wanted more.

"Helen, that is hardly what you've described to me. Have you been exaggerating?" she accused. Paul felt his cock shrinking at these developments, so was not in much of a position to defend himself.

"You talk about fairness," his wife stood up for him even as his dick didn't. "You can't expect him to be full length when we're just sitting around talking. Let me show you." With hardly a glance at Paul—giving him no chance to object—Helen moved closer and grabbed his organ, pulling on it to move him toward her. It took only a moment for him to find a comfortable position and to begin to respond to her skilled hands.

"Well, that's better, but still not what you claimed," Leila wasn't going to give up easily.

Paul had not seen this competitive spirit between them before. Following their back and forth let him watch two sets of tits dance; his libido was responding despite the unexpected circumstances.

"Don't worry, you'll see I told the truth," she said as she pumped his shaft faster and harder. His eyes watched Leila watching him as he waited for another response from her, so he didn't expect the wet warmth that embraced his cock.

Helen's tongue swirled around the head as her lips sealed around his shaft. She bobbed slowly, each time taking him a little deeper, her saliva making more of him slippery. There seemed little for Paul to do besides responding to her, but he lovingly caressed her back and stroked her hair in appreciation. She gagged and coughed, something she hated to do, and he blamed it on her awkward position.

"That doesn't fool me," Leila sounded triumphant. "It's easy to pretend to gag and act as if it's so big!"

Helen raised her head defiantly, her hand firmly milking Paul's cock from his balls to the tip. Her hand-over-hand technique was achieving maximum results.

"Take it easy, my love," he gasped, "I can't take very much of that!"

"Well, since we're all best friends," Helen played her wild card, "I'm sure Paul would be willing to let you see for yourself."

If there had been any chance he might have objected, the fact that his wife was suggesting it with her hand gripping his cock, not to mention the hypnotic trigger she had implanted, eliminated it. Paul had no time to consider whether the hypnosis might explain Leila's behavior. He could only watch as she climbed onto the bed between his legs.

Paul's rod, throbbing and slick from his wife's mouth, stood proudly between his legs. He was sure his cock had never been longer or stiffer. Defending Helen's honor and his own, he kegeled his cock in Leila's face. He saw some doubt in Leila's eyes when she saw it up close, but she was too committed to give up. As she opened her mouth, Paul saw teeth and had a moment of fear.

"We're best friends, either way, right?" he said, a little nervous. Paying no attention to him, Leila opened wide and lowered her head. Helen was not a deep throat fan, and he was more than satisfied with how often and how much and how deeply she sucked his penis. She had taken his glans to the back of her throat on occasion, sometimes managing her gag reflex, sometimes not.

Leila's hands gripped the base of his cock firmly to keep him from squirming as her tongue on the underside sent shocks through him. The ring of her lips reached her fingers and he knew he was deep. Helen's face was mere inches away from all this.

"Take your hands away," his wife taunted, "take all of it... if you can!"

Leila was sure she had sucked bigger cocks, but, as she prepared for the final push, she considered perhaps not so long. Two weeks ago, it would have been inconceivable, but right now, she wanted to swallow his full length, and it didn't matter how or why. She knew Paul would not help, so she reached up and pushed her own head down onto him.

Paul was never so happy to hear a woman gag as he was right then. He never cared for that sound, although he knew some liked it, perhaps because of the intensity it implied. Like a lot of sex sounds, it's bound to occur sometimes. Leila tried to suppress it, tried to recover, but she had to lift her head.

"I told you," Helen crowed. Leila's face was red, maybe for more than one reason.

"But we're still best friends, aren't we?" Paul chimed.

"Of course," Leila sighed in defeat. Helen moved to hug her. For Paul, the sight of four lovely breasts mashed together would have increased the challenge. The unexpected kiss between them last night seemed a long time ago.

Seeking to regain the initiative as she knelt on the bed, Leila asked, "How come he has all the fun?"

"Well, you still have your shorts on." Helen pointed out that she was the only one who wasn't completely naked. Leila laughed and shimmied out of her shorts and panties. The couple both looked twice to confirm she was hairless between her legs.

Paul couldn't believe his ears, but the trigger made it seem perfectly natural when his wife said, "Since we're best friends, you can try my husband's penis and see how it measures up to your vagina."

In a daze, hypnotic or otherwise, Paul just smiled and watched as his wife licked his cock back to slickness and her best friend moved to straddle him and squatted over his crotch. Helen held his cock as Leila lowered herself onto it.

"Now stop right there!" Helen ordered when her husband was completely absorbed by her friend. "Before I help you fuck each other's brains out, do you promise there will be no more disagreements between you, that you'll truly be best friends?"

Paul and Leila eyed each other, unsure how they got to this point. Helen's left hand held her friend's nearest boob, pinching its swollen nipple between her thumb and forefinger; her right hand gripped her husband's balls tightly; she had their attention. She knew her husband would agree to anything when he was this turned on, but her friend was strong-willed and didn't like being told what to do. Nevertheless, she was not immune to the hormones racing through her or the power of the hypnotic trigger.

Leila paused, more to engage her brain to realize she had been asked a question than to hesitate to answer. "Yes, yes, I promise!" she groaned. "Please let me ride his cock!"

"I promise, too!" Paul sang when Helen looked down at him in turn.

"Okay, then. Go to it!" she cried, releasing her grip on his nuts and bending to suck the nipple she had pinched. Leila began to bounce while Paul grabbed handfuls of her ass.

Helen spent her time on whatever parts of whoever seemed to need caressing. She took advantage of the opportunity to explore the new territory of her friend's body more than the well-known regions of her husband's. Her fingers enjoyed palpating her softer, rounder friend.

She directed the action; after a bit, she gently urged Leila onto her back to allow Paul to roll on top of her. Helen took turns kissing both, feeling their excitement grow. Her own body tingled as she watched her husband fuck her best friend, demonstrating the long strokes that the couple relished.

Helen enjoyed the sight of Paul's firm ass and strong thighs as he pounded Leila, a view she could only imagine when she was under him. Her friend's fuller body jiggled with each impact, her large breasts oscillating with the rhythm of the fucking. She wondered how many cocks had been sandwiched between those mounds, an activity her boobs weren't suited for.

Paul looked at Helen, knowing he was close and wanting to be sure it was what she wanted. She smiled and nodded, quickly licking three fingers and reaching between the two. She wanted to see Leila climax and she strummed her friend's clit with her fingers to help make that happen.

Pleasantly surprised by the stimulation and unconcerned about the source, Leila just looked back and forth between the couple's faces as they drove her to the summit. "Oh, yes! I'm cumming," she groaned. The other two exchanged such a loving glance, her arms tried to hold them both, left hand grabbing Paul's right buttock as he kept up his pistoning, right hand squeezing Helen's left cheek as she buffed her clit.

"Go ahead, honey," Helen urged, her right hand gripping Paul's left butt.

Paul had planned to keep eye contact with his wife as he peaked, but it is impossible not to look in the eyes of your partner when she says she is cumming. Both hands on his ass pushed him deeper and drove him to his orgasm. The clench of Leila's hot flesh made him boil over, thrusting and grunting erratically as he shot his spunk into her cunt.

They ground together, tenderly now as the wash of ecstasy spread through their bodies. Paul bent to kiss Leila on the mouth and she responded passionately. Their tongues danced and, before either had a chance to worry, Helen's hands on their heads reassured them that she approved.

Seeing Leila so hungry then so satisfied then so vulnerable in that brief span of time permanently changed how Paul thought of her. Similarly, she saw Paul in a new light and, more significantly, saw how much Helen loved both husband and friend.

After a bit, Paul rolled off of Leila. Seeming to have the same thought, they both reached to pull Helen between them.

"What has your evil mind control made us do?" teased Leila. "How did you get me to let this asshole fuck me?"

"And how did you make me fuck this bitch?" Paul got into the spirit of things.

Helen's look of dismay was replaced by terror when they began to poke and tickle her until she was out of breath.

"I think we need to teach her a lesson," Paul said when they let her recover. His mind sorted through different fantasies until he found one he thought would work. "I think she should have to service both of us," he said. He paused to see the quizzical expression on the women's faces. Then added, "At the same time."

Getting out of the bed, he grabbed Helen's ankles and pulled her sideways across the bed, her head towards Leila.

"Eat that pussy," he commanded. "Suck my cum out of her cunt." The skeptical looks he got from the two made him realize he was spreading it a little thick.

"Come on," he teased, looking at Helen, "don't you want to know how her pussy tastes?" Turning his gaze to Leila he continued, "Haven't you ever imagined her down there? You two have been best friends forever, has the thought never crossed your minds?"

The two blushed and exchanged glances. They seemed to be waiting for the other to make the first move, so Paul took charge. "Leila, turn on your side and raise your leg. Helen, you lean in there and get licking."

With sheepish grins, the two complied. Tentatively at first, Helen licked the residual dampness from Leila's vulva. Sighing, her friend wriggled closer. "You're so beautiful," Helen paused to admire the smooth bare flesh before spreading the pink folds with her fingers.

From the tender way she approached her feast, Paul concluded that this was Helen's first pussy. He didn't rush her, but let her friend provide guidance. Of course, Leila had been eaten before by men, but clearly not by her friend.

His plan for her "punishment" was to fuck Helen while she licked Leila. It didn't matter what their relative positions were, he was sure he could find a way to get his dick in somehow.

"That's it," Leila gasped as Helen found her clit. "Lick it, slowly, firmly." Her soft moans indicated she was getting what she asked for. Paul's hands fondled his cock and balls as he watched and listened. He caught Leila watching him and saw her lick her lips.

He misunderstood her thoughts, though, because she squirmed around in the bed, moving her head towards Helen's crotch. "It's only fair," Leila giggled as she pulled her friend's torso toward her. Diving between her thighs, she kissed her way toward the neatly trimmed patch. Whether more experienced or just more confident, she eagerly explored her friend's genitals.

Helen squealed in delight as Leila found her sensitive spots. The two women took turns titillating each other before settling into simultaneous licking. With each face between the other's legs, they were oblivious to Paul's moving to watch their techniques and reactions. He was so turned on by the vision of these two, he had to pause his masturbating to avoid interrupting them with a shower.

Whether because of Leila's skill or Helen's as-yet-unrequited excitement, he heard his wife approaching her peak first. Paul struggled to resist reaching out to touch her, not wanting to distract her. Her legs closed on her friend's head and she hugged her body tightly as she groaned and shivered with the waves of pleasure.

When she recovered, she looked down and cried "Oops! Sorry about that," as she opened her legs to release Leila's head. Bending her neck awkwardly to try to address her face rather than her pussy, she sang, "That was wonderful! You made me cum so hard."

Seeing Paul standing like an unwanted side dish with his throbbing cock in his hand, Helen felt a little guilty. She whimpered "Oh!" and reached out to him. He took her hand and kissed it, stroking her hair and smiling to show there were no jealous feelings.

"I don't want to interrupt," he encouraged her, his eyes glancing at Leila's open wet pussy. "Do you mind if I find someplace to put this?"

"Whatever you wish, my love," she replied, in the same post-orgasmic haze that would get Paul to agree to anything.

Helen resumed her work on Leila. Paul moved to see her smiling face, wet with his wife's juices. He bent to kiss her, tasting the familiar flavor. It took him a moment to realize that her soft moan was caused by his wife.

"Would you mind if I got in here?" he asked.

She was unsure what he wanted, but managed to giggle, "Anything for my best friends," as she squirmed from Helen's attentions.

Paul climbed onto the bed and moved to spoon his wife. He figured he could slip into her from behind without disrupting the two of them. His dick felt like it had grown to new limits, and he knew Helen's cunt would be gushing and yearning to be filled because of Leila's mouth work.

It slipped in easily. In that position, he could look over Helen's shoulder to watch her lick and suck her friend. He waited balls-deep until she got back to work before he slowly began to fuck her. His hand wandered around both bodies within reach. Paul tried to hold back, wanting to wait for Leila to peak before he finished.

Suddenly, Leila yelled, "Ow!" Helen stopped, wondering what she did wrong. Paul guessed what had happened because of the impact he felt on his balls.

"Sorry," Leila whined. "I tried to lick you while you were being fucked and Paul hit my head!" She laughed, "I'm so turned on, how could I resist when that cock and that pussy are right in my face?"

They all laughed, breaking the mood. Leila decided it was safer to use her hands and cupped Paul's balls while stroking Helen's pussy. Husband resumed fucking, wife resumed eating, and friend resumed moaning as the three got back to business.

Helen was determined to repay her friend for the orgasm she had received from her. She focused on her clit, sucking and flicking as she liked to have done to her.

"I can't take it anymore," Leila pleaded. "Just mash your tongue on my clit and move it back and forth." Happy for the guidance, Helen did her best. "That's it! Just like that." Her body tensed as she sought her release.

Paul kept up his slow rhythm while Helen hoped her tongue would last as she felt her friend squirm. Being a woman, she knew the importance of consistency in the home stretch, even if it seemed like a long time.

"You're gonna make me cum!" her friend encouraged again and again, and Helen's excitement rose at the prospect. Finally, she groaned, "Oh Helen! Keep going! I'm cumming! Keep going!"

Helen had never been in that position, so was unprepared for how much her friend's legs thrashed. She struggled to stay on target; Leila's vocalizations indicated success. "Okay, okay, that's enough," she finally sighed, wiggling to get away from that insistent tongue.

Resting her head on Leila's thigh, Helen felt thrilled at what she had done, then slowly became aware of what had been happening below her waist while she was focused on her friend. Her husband's hard cock was slowly fucking her. She felt his familiar fingers reach around to stroke her drenched pussy. His hot breath was in her ear.

"Is this okay?" he asked, remembering he had slipped in while she was busy. "Or would you like something else?"

"It's perfect," she sighed. "Right where I want to be between my best friends."

Paul moved his hips and fingers faster, feeling his wife meet his thrusts.

"That's so good," she sang. "This won't take long. All this has really got me going again." Paul was happy to hear that since his groin was on fire.

He was about to lose control when he heard her moan, "Oh, Paul!" He felt her body quake just as the heat flashed through him, his cock shooting his hot liquid deep inside her.

The couple writhed together in ecstasy; their friend pulled them close, making a sensual sandwich. All three floated in the afterglow for several minutes until Paul's expended organ shrank to the point where it popped out of Helen.

"Oh, I think we broke him," Leila laughed, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Don't worry," Helen giggled, "I know how to revive him. Just let him rest a bit."

"Um, what's for lunch?" Paul chuckled. "I'm going to need to keep up my stamina!"

The following afternoon, they were packed and almost ready for the drive home. The intervening time had been spent eating, napping, and having sex in various combinations, positions, and locations.

As they drank their after-dinner coffee, Helen interrupted a momentary silence. "I have a confession."

"Well, two confessions, really," she waited until she was sure she had their attention. "When I hypnotized you to become best friends," her emphasis on the trigger still got their attention, "I... also... suggested that you would be attracted to each other."