Hypnotising His Grandmother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were set to change, however, and she moaned as her grandson massaged her tits gently, letting his fingers press into them, leaving soft indents in her skin that swiftly filled as it sprung back into place. He caressed her nipples with almost a holy reverence, letting them perk up against his fingers and palms, the warm, soft orbs something to be treated tenderly even as his lusts rose.

Her shaft was as much of an allure to him though and David simply could not decide just where his hands were supposed to go, squeezing her cock, even exploring her balls. It was only hot for him as she was a woman first and foremost, the thick throb of her flesh rising as tantalising as it was forbidden for a man like him. His shaft throbbed, trapped in his trousers, but he was less worried about that while he had her to rile up, Greta's hips rocking and thrusting, a hot flush creeping across her neck. Her pleasure was evident, lips breathily parted, head tipping back to expose the bare flesh of her throat, not even protected by a hint of silver and gold, naked in all her natural glory for her grandson.

There could not have been anything better. David, however, frowned.

"Why are you only half-hard?" It was petulant to ask but he did it anyway, disliking the fact that, right then, he didn't seem to have as much of an effect on her as he wanted to. "Can't you get fully hard? Your dick?"

"My age and the pills I take make it difficult for me to get an erection," she said clearly, her hands loose at her sides as if standing before her grandson naked was the most normal thing in the world. "I hide my cock with the underwear so no one knows that I am both genders, however they see me."

Ah, well, that made sense but was not something that he could overcome, although things could be a little more difficult to start off with if the pills were still in her system. Maybe even without them getting a boner would be easier for her, though that would only remain to be seen as she stopped taking the pills.

"Well, don't take the pills anymore."

That was the first and foremost most important thing to get out there, something that had to be said immediately to ensure that that would not continue to be a problem. He tapped his fingers on his chin, considering for a moment just how to proceed, for some things could not have been foreseen.

"Go to your bedroom."

It was an order that one may have given someone as a punishment or with an erotic twist and David was treated to a fine view of her arse as she made her way obediently through the living room and walking upstairs ahead of him. The stairs put her round buttocks at the perfect height for him to admire and adore and David was set to do just that as he could not resist a squeeze of a part of her that he had not yet explored, so much remaining even as her half-hard cock led the way as simply and sweetly as it was supposed to.

Her breasts too swung lightly with the shift of Greta's body, a natural sway of her hips prolonging the effect and drawing attention to it even when it was not duly placed there. Her shoulders tilted from side to side even as she walked, affording him a different view of her tits that he appreciated very much, cock twitching, flush full of blood and begging to be used. It would a crime not to fuck her but he had to wait, had to take in all that was there for him to savour right then and there, take his time like he had not for so long. It was fucking his mother and playing with her that had taught him that, at least, that there was time for things like that even when may not have thought so.

Her hand was not idle either as he whispered to her to masturbate, her legs not quite as they used to be as she worked her way up the first floor to the second floor of her house, pumping her half-hard shaft as eagerly as he would have if he'd been close enough to toy with her body. It made it a little more difficult for Greta to walk but that hardly seemed to be something that anyone was worrying about in that moment as he hastened to close the distance between them. Need growing with every step, all he yearned for was her and her body, the dignified older woman who had so many years on her and a luxuriously beautiful body to match, everything he could have ever wanted and more with her huge breasts.

The bedroom was simple for her and made up with pink sheets but that was just something that he was going to half to live with as she paused there and turned expectantly to him. Still stroking her cock, Greta did not stop as she had not been told that she could, David's lips curving up so very lightly in a smile that was even on both sides. It would have almost felt wrong to smirk in her presence, though there were most certainly lewd happenings due to come.

"Do you have lingerie here?" He whispered huskily, barely able to get the words out through the depths of his need. "Anything that will really...show off your assets?"

The words didn't come easily but she understood what he meant as she nodded towards the big chest of drawers at the side of the room.

"I don't wear that but there is my wedding lingerie. It will be too small for me now."

As if that mattered to David.

"Put it on."

She moved fluidly though retained a soft, dream-like quality to her movement, the draw sliding open with a scrape of wood, Greta bending at the waist to withdraw the fine, white lingerie. It was simply cut but designed, as expected, for the supposed purity of a wedding night, a little lace in the right places and mostly silken, gleaming faintly in the low light of the bedroom with the curtains drawn. As they were not blackout curtains, the cream drapes still allowed a little light in, showing off the very best qualities of Greta's body as she slid on the underwear and eased her arms through the straps of the bra.

David was there to do the clasp up behind her, an intimate act in itself, but it no longer stretched as far as it should have. Made to fit her on her wedding night, there was no way to let out any extra fabric for the back strap and hardly any over the top of her shoulders either, forcing him to huff and puff as he wrestled the clasp closed at the back. It was thankfully a fine and light enough fabric to not cut into her too uncomfortably, although it did look very much as if it was at the point of ripping, her breasts pushed up into a heavy cleavage, the rounds of them rising over the top in a way that was a little too much and yet still so tantalising at the same time. At least, that was how David saw it.

"You're beautiful."

She smiled, understanding the compliment but not really what she was to do about it. He was there to do as he willed with her and her body was his, entirely, to do with whatever he wanted. Greta murmured her appreciation softly under her breath as he tenderly moved her onto the bed, directing her onto all fours, clearly not having any desire at all to wait around for the main event. But while her cock was not ready for that kind of fun her pussy was teasingly wet and enough for his shaft as he tugged his jeans down and presented the slightly slick tip to her folds.

Greta trembled, lust flushing through her, her pussy dampening just a little more. She may have been on the older side of the spectrum but it was more than enough for her grandson as he pushed into her, penetrating her with something other than a toy for the first time in years, a moan slipping from her lips, although she had neither any will nor desire to hold it back. He filled her perfectly, head swimming as she simply could not help but think over and over just how good all of it felt, his cock stretching her ever so gently. There was nothing rough or "too much" about any of it, not even as he covered her body with hers, his chest pressed to her back, and fucked her with long, slow, claiming strokes.

David grunted in the back of his throat, passion rising, his throat tight with emotion. It was all he could do not to cum in his grandmother the very moment he eased into her but he had to hold back to get the most out of it. Sure, he could have gotten his rocks off immediately but where would the fun been in that as he took her doggy-style, his grandmother's hands bracing into the soft sheets of the bed, still dressed for early summer. She'd always said that she got warm easily and that was shown as her skin prickled with heat against him, the warmth of his body too much for her even as she ducked her head and moaned wantonly.

"Ohhh..."

He panted heavily as he ground into her, driving harder and faster as her body opened up to him, wrapping around his cock in a velveteen touch. She was different to his mother, though he may have done well to have expected that, her pussy clenching a little more weakly, though that was something too that could be changed if he wanted it to. There were exercises and things that he'd already had his mother doing, if only, in that case, for his entertainment, and his grandmother's pussy was all that he wanted just as it was anyway. She was as she was and that was all she needed to be, David very much feeling like the luckiest man in the world now that he'd gotten to fuck both his mother and his grandmother, although he was yet to cream in the second.

That could be arranged...

Grunting, he ground in, working his hips so furiously that he did not immediately realise that there was a phone ringing. On the bedside table was a second phone ordered for hospital business use, the screen lighting up even though Greta did not even blink to acknowledge it. Her breasts tried to spill out over the bra even as David reared back, hips flush with her backside as she stayed there, trembling, her need rampant even as his heart leapt into his throat and pounded, tightening, constricting.

Should he answer it? What if they needed Greta at the hospital immediately? Could she answer questions in a trance? He hadn't even set up the "wake up" trigger or any triggers as yet! He calmed himself with some difficulty, lips pressed together even as he turned back to his grandmother.

"It's the hospital. Do you need to answer it?"

Please say no, please say no...

"Yes, I'm the standby doctor on call today."

Shit.

There was nothing for it and nothing else he could do as he handed the phone to her, her hand closing around it without any realisation dawning in her eyes. Sighing, he pressed his fingers to the bridge of his nose, pinching it lightly as his head pounded.

"Answer it. Answer all questions as normal. Talk as normal."

"Hello, this is Dr Moor."

Well, that sounded normal enough as he panted softly, trying to bring both his breathing and heart rate back to their usual rates - or else he would be the one who found himself in need of a doctor! Once he'd calmed down a bit, it was somewhat more erotic to find himself balls-deep inside his grandmother while she was on a work call, experimenting with shifting and wriggling his hips a little to see what kind of reaction he could get from her. It was more fruitful than he may have expected, a little gasp slipping from her lips before she could hold it back, the person on the other end of the like stuttering as they queried.

"No, no, I am quite alright, do go on. So, the chest pains...started..."

But he made it more and more difficult for Greta to answer the employee at the hospital (he had not caught who it was exactly) by rocking his hips and thrusting gently, testing out the limits of how far he could push her while she was on the call. Leaning over her back, he curled the fingers of one hand quietly, so as not to disturb her unduly, around her shoulder, holding her in place as he thrust slowly but patiently. He didn't need to ramp things up when she was already struggling to keep her words soft and level, all very professional and above board, but Greta's need was there too, shown in the throbbing of her cock as he swore it hardened up a little more.

"So, what you'll need to do is..."

Yet Greta was hardly even sure of what she was saying, on all-fours in her ill-fitting wedding lingerie. In that moment, her cock finally throbbed up to full hardness, shockingly so, the tip even drooling the faintest hint of pre-cum as if she simply could not contain herself. It twitched and bobbed as her grandson's hand snaked around under her stomach, gripping it tightly, pumping it slowly, making all the blood in her body rush to the wrong places as she held her breath, grappling viciously with keeping her head screwed on straight.

She didn't know what she talked about on the phone, her training taking over, which was at least a good thing as he fucked her slowly, her pussy twitching and pulsing lightly around his cock. Part of her pulled, wanting him to leave her alone, but the hypnosis was still settling over her, only tugged askew by the interruption of the phone call, which could really have come at a far better time. His cock throbbed inside her, begging for more, and her body could not help but respond in the best of ways, slickening down around his cock and lubricating itself for him as if she was a far needier woman right then and there than she was.

Greta swallowed a moan. Her grandson made her like that. The very best grandson that she could have hoped for, his shaft fucking her, hips pressed up to hers every time he thrust in to his limit. Such a perfect cock, all she needed... Greta was lost to lust as she rocked back against him, resting on one elbow as she pressed the phone to her ear, not even daring to look back at her grandson. Oddly, the fear in her heart was that she would lose control but little did she knew that she was already so very perfectly under her grandson's control that that simply would never happen.

David leaned over her again, pressing himself as close to her back as he dared. Could they hear his breath down the phone? Oh, that he wished they could...

"Jerk off."

It was soft and subtle enough to be forgiven for something else if someone had indeed heard him but Greta had to heed such a clear and direct order. If her falling, failing, mind saw anything strange in his request she did not show it, her hand finding her cock as she balanced there precariously, only trying to do what he wanted her to do, all as he wanted. With her hand folded around her shaft, it was even more difficult to remain coolly and calmly professional.

"So, what you'll need to do is..."

Greta struggled, breath catching in her throat, shoulders rounding, chest striving to heave. The bra was tight, too tight, but she couldn't do anything about that, the notion to do so not even crossing her mind as her hand worked harder and faster. David hadn't said anything about not climaxing and she panted lightly even as she spoke in a clear-cut, highly professional manner, the only evidence that something untoward was going on the light, sultry sounds of sex filling the air. If they heard down the phone, they did not react, but they could have very well have had more pressing issues to deal with, which would have been an understandable reason to skim over anything that could have been considered untoward in itself.

The call, however, blissfully and thankfully came to an end as Greta set the phone aside with a shaking hand, letting out a long, loud groan that she had been holding back with all of her strength. It had been more difficult than expected as she cried out her pleasure, grinding back against her grandson, utterly unable to contain herself as her passion rose.

"What was...that about?"

David asked her, even as he tried to catch his breath, skin hot and prickling with seedy heat on the edge of orgasm. He thought for a moment that she wasn't going to answer, lips opening and closing as she shook her head.

"I..." She panted, eyes half-closed. "I have to go to the hospital... We should hurry."

That was, of course, a good reason to get going and David would make sure that she got to where they needed to swiftly enough, ramping up tenfold as he slammed into her, the lewd sound of his hips slapping her backside echoing through the bedroom. Tits jiggling in her too-tight lingerie, she cried out, letting him fuck her with every bit of strength he had in his young, still lightly athletic body, buttocks and thighs reverberating lightly with the impact of his thrusts.

She couldn't take it any longer as her pussy squeezed down on him and her moan echoed through the room, ringing through over and over again as she jerked her cock furiously, spending a hot load of cum over the bed. How much of her seed flowed out was not as much as it had come when she'd been a younger woman and the having of that cock was in itself perhaps one of the reasons that she had had her husband leave her so very long ago.

Greta groaned. He'd never been able to get over the fact that she was bigger than him.

But that was all to his loss as her grandson pounded her, dragging her back onto his cock with each and every stroke, reaching for that overbearing high above all else. It seared through his veins in a deafening roar, perhaps crying out and perhaps not, pleasure flooding him with deadly, powerful intent. His cock erupted, balls aching even as they spent themselves in the best way, seeding his grandmother full for their very first time together.

A little cum oozed out around the length of his cock, mixed up in the delightful cocktail of her juices, but he was not about to stop until he was entirely spent, her load soaking into the bed. That would have to be cleaned up later, most likely by her, but there was no time for softness and cuddling in the dreamy afterglow, his mind fighting to understand just what it was that he'd done with his grandmother, just how he'd gotten so lucky when he was down on every last shred of it.

No, there was no time but they could have time later as she got up and he helped her out of her lingerie, thankfully without shredding it. Smirking as he set it aside, David thought that he may very well have to get her measurements to have some nicer pieces ordered for her - pieces that actually fitted her without threatening to rend in two.

For a woman like her should always look her best for her man...

The hospital was not something that David was about to accompany Greta on the trip to and he stood at the front door with her, dressed except for her underwear on the bottom half, which she would just have to go without for the time being. He smirked to think of her getting half a stiffie out in public and trying to hide it but she would be in a little bit of a better position than his mother for the fact that she found it more difficult to achieve a full erection than Charlotte did but it would still be okay, as soon as the pills wore off, he was sure.

"Now..." He spoke slowly and clearly, a breeze lifting a faint wisp of grey hair from the back of her neck. "When I say "sleeping beauty", you shall fall into this trance. Even at other times, you shall be ready for my command. Do you understand?"

She nodded: that was all that was needed.

"And "wake up", shall be your cue to come out of the trance. Soon, you shall not need to be fully entranced to remain under my complete control. Do you understand?"

That was something for later but her nod gave him hope. Under his command, she could not lie, so did that tell him something more about the powers of the hypnosis headphones and all that they could do? Only time and due experimentation would tell in that regard but he was more than eager to take care of that side of things himself, pushing the limits of what could or could not be done, one way or another. He swept his gaze down her body once more, letting his hypnosis sink in like a second skin, flowing through her like the life-force of blood pumping through her veins. Would she ever reach a point in life where she could not live without his control and hypnosis?