Hypnotising His Grandmother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His grandmother was sweetly compliant, her personality up to be shaped by him and for him as he admired how her clothes fell over her breasts. While she'd cleaned up quickly, he'd chosen a dress that at least showed off her tits, the curve of them rising through, though he supposed she would soon be covered up by a medical coat or even a gown, depending on what she was needed to do at the hospital. It was not for him to judge there but he could imagine her as he pleased, at the very least, which was something he could take with him even when she was away.

"Take a Viagra pill," he said, though it was almost thrown out there as an afterthought, aware that she needed to get going pronto to the hospital. "Just one. I want...to see what happens to you."

When she nodded and went back in the house to get the pill, on his orders. David could not have quite said just how she had that to hand but it was better than her having to wait until she got to the hospital to procure supplies through some other pretences, although it was interesting to consider what effect he could have on her body with the safe drugs at her disposal there, though it would not have been prudent to push things too far, considering he was not a medical professional himself. David pressed his lips together, hiding a smirk. Maybe a little research, or trusting Greta's knowledge, would do him well there when it came to the sexual and further effects medicine and drugs could have on the body.

Greta came back and he snapped his fingers for effect, intoning her trigger words.

"Wake up."

And, just like that, she was herself again, brushing off her dress and pushing her handbag a little higher up on her shoulder where the strap was not quite sitting right. Her expression clouded faintly as if something came to mind when she was not expecting it but the lingering effects of hypnosis made her more susceptible to suggestion and the suggestion that David gave her was that everything was okay. There was nothing wrong with anything and all she had to do was her job, to get to the hospital and assist those younger than her.

"I'm so happy you can today, David," she said, resting her fingers on his forearm. "But I am terribly needed at the hospital. You can come back another day, can't you?"

"Of course, grandma."

He hugged her tightly, letting her press up against him, though he may have imagined the bulge in her dress as a figment of his very wilful imagination. He watched her leave with a smile on his lips but his lusts sated for the moment, his mother already having been sent a message to come pick him up. The notes of politeness that such a request may have been laced with before were no longer required as he waited, imagining how needy she'd be, how desperate Greta must have already been for such pleasure, warm through and enjoying the afternoon rays of sunshine where he had a moment in which to soak them in.

His mother pulled up and he was not surprised at all to find her cock out and in her hand even though he had not explicitly ordered that from her. It was just another note as to how perfect she was for him, how her body was fit for his purposes and control, the throbbing length of meat in her palm twitching and pulsing, even spilling out pre-cum in testament to how desperate she was. Groaning softly in the back of his throat, he slipped into the car and held up his hand to stay her, if only for a moment, enjoying the show.

There was no rush and there most certainly was no rush to be had while his mind ran amok, admiring how overly productive she was and wondering too whether Greta had been the same in her younger years. There was surely something that she could do to bring herself back to that manner of glory but he did not quite know how he was to help her along there, as she was very much the medical professional, not him. Still, it was oddly soothing to a mind that was busy and excited with new happenings to have something so calming there, a slow stroke that was simple in how repetitive it was.

Could he get both his grandmother and his mother together, he wondered? How much would be possible with the two of them? Was hypnosis total control or, with him, did it only push people to lower their inhibitions and do things that their minds, at least in some way, may have entertained anyway? Only time would tell and he smiled as the red ribbon on his mother's cock caught the light, reminding him, quite clearly, just how far that control had already gone.

"Let's go home, mom."

He'd find out just what Greta had gotten up to in some time, contacting her too, but, for the time being, all he wanted was to admire his mother and her throbbing length of meat, how it pulsed and twitched, denied orgasm all day already. Charlotte moaned open-mouthed, stroking her cock for him, knowing that it was what he lusted for, but even as her need grew she could not find it in her to stop, some otherworldly force that she did not and could not understand pushing her on.

The ribbon bobbed faintly.

She had to. She wanted to.

Her son smiled at her, goading her on, hand working faster and harder than ever as country lanes flashed by. It was just as well that it was a road that she knew, for she was not all that sure that she would have been able to stay on the right side of it otherwise, fingers trembling even where they clasped the steering wheel a little too tightly for true comfort.

"Please..."

What she was begging for not even Charlotte knew but, all of a sudden, she felt like she knew very little. Knowing things was overrated, most certainly when her son was there with her, his eyes on her, adoring her, making her want to push her chest up for him, rock her hips forward for him. Everything for him.

She whimpered and he smirked, resting his fingers on her thigh to shoot a burst of electric tingles through her body. Did David even know what effect he had on her? Charlotte could not have said, though, under his spell, the answer was not one that she was afraid of either.

Her hand worked and he squeezed her thigh, watching how her chest shuddered, rising and fell a little more swiftly with every passing minute. The encroach of lust was not swift but a tenacious dance and he let her work herself up, slowly but surely, into a frenzy that had her gasping and pumping her hips, her feet not even all that stable on the gas pedal anymore. The car being automatic was one thing that it had going for it but they still had to remain at least somewhat in control of it, for their lives too if not for the sake of others.

Sighing faintly, David released her thigh from his increasingly tight grip, the tiny indents on her bare leg slow to fade in the absence of his fingers. Without his touch to rile her up, Charlotte could just about manage to continue stroking her cock under his order, her need high, a panted whisper convoluted on her lips. Although he strained to hear, his mother's words were not intelligible, a garbled expression of lust that his heart rose for.

He wondered how Greta was getting on at the hospital...