Hypnotism is easy? Ch. 03

Story Info
Sammi enjoys playing with Len.
3.5k words
4.9
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a direct follow on from Hypnotism is easy 2, just for fun and to keep my followers happy and to let Texas wonder where my other stories are.

Len and I got out of his car after college on Monday and went to my flat, Len carrying a bag with his clothes in. "Take all your clothes off apart from your socks and kneel in front of me." He did as instructed. "You are going to be part of an experiment, I am not going to hypnotise you, you will be my slave and do everything I tell you. If you refuse you will be severely punished." I waved his belt about to demonstrate.

"Yes Miss Sammi," he said.

"Good," I went into the kitchen and brought out a frilly pinafore, the sort a 1950's housewife would wear. "Put that on and make me a cup of tea," He set off and while he made the brew I stripped down to my underwear, very sexy knickers, quite full at the front and a thong up my crack at the back. An unnecessary bra but I was giving him nothing but temptation.

He came back in with my tea, the hairs on his chest sticking out from the top and sides of the pinafore's bib, he looked fucking ridiculous. "Massage my feet," I told him as I sipped my tea. I noticed his pinny was sticking out, perhaps it was cruel to be wearing so little when he was not going to cum any time soon.

I wondered how far I could push him before he refused to obey me and I would have to hypnotise him and see if he would do it when hypnotised.

They say that a person would not do something under hypnosis that they would not do normally. So if I hypnotised someone and told them to murder they wouldn't, well most people, is there a point where small things, perhaps something they did not consciously know. Let's find out.

"You may lick up my leg and when you get to the top you can start again on the other leg." He licked and kissed his way up my leg, then started up the other. When he reached my knicker covered pussy I made him use his fingers and tongue over my knickers. He really turned me on, just what I wanted, my knickers were going to be soaked and he would wear them tomorrow.

When I was satisfied I went to bed, telling him to lay across the bottom. When the light was out I removed my bra, my tits are nothing to look at being so small and he had seen them before but I was going to keep him guessing.

Monday

I sent Len to toast some bread for my breakfast, his pinny was sticking out again, perhaps a normal morning wood. I told him to get dressed for college. He took out his bag and produced a rather smart pair of boxer shorts. "You won't be needing them," I reached under my skirt and removed the knickers I had been wearing for over twenty four hours.

"These are for you today, I have kept them warm and wet for you. It will give me pleasure all day to know that you are wearing my wet knickers and that I am wearing the ones you will be wearing tomorrow." I smiled at him. I would have felt so conspicuous about wearing knickers that long, particularly if I had cum in them. Paranoid about the smell. "I think that you smell of cunt," I said as I kissed him.

There is one thing about knickers: they are not designed with much ball room. Some of his scrotum and a lot of hair were sticking out of the side. He had tried to squeeze his semi hard cock to the side, the head was just peeking out. I allowed him to dress in his normal clothes. I washed my pussy before putting my knickers on.

College was fun, at every opportunity I flashed my knickers at him. At one point he was leaning on a table with his arms stretched holding the edge of the table and I leaned across, my lower stomach pressed against him. "I wish you were fucking me," I whispered. I wonder if it is very painful not allowing the cock to stand. Ah well not my problem.

We got in his car at the end of the session. "Undo your fly," I ordered before he had started the car. He pulled the zip down and I put my hand in, take your pants off." Definite hesitation. He looked around as people were walking past the car.

"No Sammi I won't do that."

Excellent, "Master Sir," I said to put him under. "Take your pants off." He looked around but this time began unfastening his belt. Perhaps he is a latent exhibitionist. He pushed them all the way down and off. "Drive off, I just want to check on how my knickers fit." They didn't, his cock was over the top of the waistband, I held onto it despite it being smelly and sticky.

"Yes, Miss Sammi."

"Have you been comfortable in them?"

"No Miss Sammi."

"You have seen the ones I am wearing? You will be wearing them tomorrow."

"Yes Miss Sammi." He did not look too happy about it. When we arrived at my flat I removed my hand from his cock and allowed him to put his pants on.

Once in the flat I said: "strip, leave your socks and knickers on." His cock was still hard. It was over the top of his knickers, pushing the waistband down, his balls were squashed in. "Make my tea then strip the bed, put the sheets and pillow cases in the washer and remake the bed. When you have done that you can cook dinner.

I stripped to knickers and bra, sat in the bedroom chair with my legs over the arms and rubbed my pussy over my knickers. He was watching me all the time. I wonder if he wanted to be at my pussy or questioning how wet the knickers will be. "Three, two, one," for a second he looked bewildered.

"You hypnotised me and I did it!"

"Yes, a closet exhibitionist." I giggled

After a passable meal I informed Len that today was my shaving day. Sometimes I waxed but today I had planned to shave. "You will shave me and I will shave you." We prepared everything and started with my underarms then my legs, his cock was growing again. I slowly removed my knickers and he squeezed some soap onto my pube stubble. He spread it with his fingers and carefully shaved me.

"Take your knickers off and lie down." He is very hairy and I was only going to shave around his cock and balls. With a pair of scissors I trimmed as much as I could. I spread soap on and around his cock and balls. I don't think his cock is hairy but I massaged the soap anyway.

Holding his cock, moving it from side to side I scraped his pubes in a kind of bikini line, this left him with a white triangle above his cock, amongst the forest of black hairs. I spread more soap on his balls and shaved it off. Spreading his legs and lifting them I shaved from his bumhole to under his balls.

Leading him by the cock to the shower was not so easy, it kept trying to slip out of my hand. I made him wash me and then played the shower on his genitals. I towelled them dry. "Give me a ride to the bedroom," I climbed on his back. "Call in the kitchen first I need a drink," he crawled to the kitchen. While sitting on his back I poured a small glass of red wine. I sipped the wine as he set off for the bedroom. I waited until we reached the bedroom door.

"I have finished, back to the kitchen so I can put the glass in the dishwasher," I said.

"Yes Miss Sammi," he said, without any respect in his voice.

"While we are there we'll pick up the fish slice so I can give you a little encouragement on our journey to bed. I'm no heavyweight but his knees must be hurting. We reached the kitchen, put the glass in the dishwasher and picked up the fish slice. I hit his arse all the way to the bedroom. He was grunting with each stroke. I put my knickers back on and allowed him to play with my pussy through my knickers. I stopped him when I had enough and allowed him to sleep at the bottom of the bed.

On Wednesday as soon as we entered my flat Len stripped down to his socks and knickers. Using the rope Scot and I had used previously I fastened Len to a chair at the side of the bed. I stripped to my bra and knickers and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I had a pee, cleaned my teeth and adjusted my makeup.

I returned to the bedroom, bent over the end of the bed rail in a position I was familiar with. I waited, my legs spread until Scot came in. He slapped my bum twice, once on each cheek. "Stupid bitch, you should be wearing stockings, go and get some." He walked into the lounge and helped himself to a drink.

I crawled to my chest of drawers where I kept my stockings, I took out a new pair of black stockings. I put them in my mouth and began to crawl back. "Sit on the side of the bed and put them on," he told me. I sat on the bed facing Len and slowly and seductively put them on, opening my legs so he had a good view of my wet and nearly transparent knickers.

I got down and crawled to the end of the bed. I bent over the bed rail again. Scot again smacked my bum, both cheeks. "Stupid cunt, you've not earned a fucking yet. Get on the bed with a pillow under your belly so your arse is in the air." Once I was in position he moved to the side of the bed opposite Len who he totally ignored and spanked my bum.

"On your back head over the side," he ordered. I was looking directly at Len before my view was obscured by Scot, his cock in my mouth. This didn't last long. "Take up the position," was his next order and I rushed to the end of the bed. I stretched my arms along the rail and Scot tied them to it. Not the fancy way he did before but tight and I was unable to free them.

He moved behind me and following a couple of rudimentary slaps pulled my knickers aside and fucked me. I climaxed very quickly, the whole build up had me on edge. It had gone exactly how Scot and I had planned it so as well as great sex we had the added luxury of the immobilised Len watching. Scot put my knickers back in place, tucked his cock away, finished his drink and left.

"Don't just sit there you stupid twat, come and untie me," I shouted to Len. He started struggling with the ropes, I reckoned when I tied him he could free himself in a few minutes. If I am wrong we are in for an uncomfortable night. All the time I was waiting I could feel the combination of my juices and Scot's spunk leaking into my knickers.

After fifteen worrying minutes Len managed to free himself and to free me. "You stink, go and have a shower, wash the knickers in the sink and then make some sandwiches." I poured myself a glass of wine.

When he returned, naked, clean and bearing sandwiches we sat and ate them. Finishing the sandwiches I said "Take my knickers off and put them on, you will wear them until tomorrow when, it being Thursday and our usual day together you will be able to climax. How you attain your climax depends on how good you are. If you are very good you can fuck me, if you are naughty you will wank in front of the window with all the lights on while I spank your arse with a fish slice. When you splatter over the window you will have to lick it off."

I swear his cock was getting harder on hearing this. He put my sticky, smelly knickers on. I lay back on the chair. "Now lick my pussy if you make me cum you will be on the good boy list." He did a good job but did not give me a climax. That puts you on a satisfactory level; I'll wank you off with an occasional lick and allow you to cum on my tits."

"What else is there on the list, please Miss Sammy?"

"The next level down You will be on your back with your legs over your head. I will wank your cock until you cum over your face. Depending on how I feel I may let you wash it off before college."

"I'll be a good boy," he said.

"That's what I like to hear. Now clean the place up." I went for a shower. I was pleased with the way everything went. I will have to ask Len how he felt while Scot was dominating me. Maybe I will have to hypnotise him to get the truth. I went into the bedroom and Len had taken up my position at the end of the bed, arms stretched and legs apart.

"Please spank me," he begged.

"If you want to get on the fuck list, I'll have to use the fish slice."

"Yes please Miss Sammi." I should really make him fetch it but he looked so vulnerable I went myself. On returning I pulled the knickers aside to release his balls. His cock was hard and pointing up. I pulled down the front of his knickers to allow his cock to sag a little.

"Are you ready? Do you still want it? Your balls look very exposed, I may accidentally hit them," I was offering him a way out.

"Yes, please spank me Miss Sammi." I swung the fish slice and it landed on his right cheek.

"Yeooooowww," he yelled. It looks like it hurts. Another on his left cheek with a similar result. The oblong red marks had white circles in them and looked raw.

"Oh that looks painful, I hope I don't accidentally hit your balls," I said as I massaged the said spheres. His cock had gone to full mast. I was going to accidentally hit his balls.

I hit his bum again, several times. I stopped and held his balls and his cock. I gently wanked his cock while I massaged his balls and whispered to him: "these balls feel so nice but so full, they shouldn't be hanging down like this just asking for it. Are you sure you want me to continue?"

"Yes please Miss Sammi," For fucks sake who would have expected this? I gave him a slap on each cheek before hitting his balls with the fish slice.

"Ow, Ow, Ow" he screamed. I felt bad for doing it but what the fuck he asked for it. When he was upright again I put his balls back in my knickers and made him lie at the bottom of the bed while I went for a shower.

Early the following morning I woke Len pinching his nipples. "Lie on your back," I ordered. I knelt over his face with my pussy in full view. "Wank, I want to see you spurt while you look at my cunt, I may allow you to lick it occasionally. You need to cum in two minutes, every thirty seconds after that will move you down the good list."

He started wanking his cock at great speed. I was looking at my watch. "Thirty seconds," I said as I lowered my pussy onto his mouth. He licked and sucked without slowing his wanking hand. "One minute," I lifted my pussy off him. "Ninety seconds, half a minute and you don't get to fuck me," I lowered back onto him, my pussy tight onto his mouth.

"Aaaargggghhhh," he groaned into my pussy, I must say that was a pleasant feeling, as he shot his spunk onto his belly.

"Good boy, get on your hands and knees and give me a ride into the bathroom," I sat on him, my slightly wet pussy wiping on his back.

"Have a pee then stand in the corner facing the wall while I shower," I got into the shower after putting my hair up, washed, dried and applied a small amount of makeup. I had Len give me a ride back to the bedroom where I dressed.

Now to sort Len out. "Put your tackle in your knickers," god they were wet and sticky. His balls were almost all in and his cock had a bit of the foreskin poking out the side. I gave him his socks, pants and a clean tee shirt. Looking at his hairy chest I wished I had shaved a kind of bikini top shape over his tits (they were nearly as big as mine).

Once he was dressed we set off for college, he was walking as though he was born in the saddle. I smiled, I'm enjoying his discomfort, I bet he can smell himself, well I could smell him in the car. We did not see a lot of each other in college. I did however speak to Wendy and invited her to come round on Saturday, but that's another story. As soon as we arrived home I sent him for a shower. If he is going to fuck me he needs to be clean not the smelly mess that he has been.

I put on stockings with a suspender belt, high heels, a sexy bra and knicker set and waited in the bedroom looking sexy. He came in, naked. "How do you want me?" I asked innocently. He didn't answer, two things happened; his cock shot to attention and he picked me up and kissed me. Fucking hell he wants me, more needs me and he is going to give me the most marvellous fuck.

He threw me on the bed and was all over me. I had intended to do a sexy dance to turn him on - totally unnecessary, his cock could not be harder. Between us we got my knickers down and I was being fucked wonderfully. He came in no time but didn't pull out, he kept going, he didn't lose his erection. He was fucking me hard and I was loving it, I wrapped my legs around him and tried to pull him further in. I'd have taken all of him in me. I climaxed and squirted and it was the best orgasm ever.

"Jesus, that was amazing, worth a week of subjugation." Len said.

"Better than wanking in front of the window?"

"Oh yes, better than wanking anywhere." He licked down my body, between my tits. As he reached my belly button I reached for his cock and as his tongue teached my pussy mine reached his cock. We cleaned our juices off each other, he was getting hard again and maybe I could go another round. I squeezed his balls and had his cock going in and out of my mouth, getting harder and harder. His tongue was working on my clit and two or three fingers inside me.

God the noise my pussy was making was embarrassing, it sounded like a washing machine just before the spin cycle. We came together, he didn't produce much cum I think I have drained him. We lay side by side looking at each other's wet genitals for quite a while. "Time for a shower," I said and we got up and holding hands went for a shower.

Len brushed and dried my hair before we ordered Chinese food. "Shall I strip the bed and wash the bedding Miss Sammi?"

"Yes and make the bed," I said as I put my silk housecoat on ready for the delivery man. I've seen the porn videos. Len wearing boxers and me in my housecoat we dined on our Chinese and had a bottle of wine. We went to bed, knackered, he spooned up to me his flaccid cock against my bare bum and hand on my tit.

In the morning when I woke up his hand had moved to my pussy. I lifted it away, I turned and kissed him. "My pussy needs a rest, you can go home now, be back at four o'clock." He looked disappointed but was so used to obeying he did as he was told. He dressed and left, I went back to sleep.