Hypnotism is easy? Ch. 04

Story Info
The boys get Wendy, I get Wendy.
3.4k words
4.59
3k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the second time at around ten, my pussy was sore but I felt great. A long bath with candles and essential oil was called for which will help my pussy. I closed my eyes and thought about the week that was, what a wonderful week. Am I going to be a dominatrix? I loved bossing Len, oh to have had him wanking in front of the window and licking it off. I think he will be doing that one day.

I also like being submissive.

I've got Wendy coming this afternoon, it will be interesting to talk to her. The boys will be coming this evening and they love Wendy's tits. What's not to love? With her Marilyn Monroe hair, her gorgeous big tits and legs up to her armpits. I dressed in sexy underwear with a skirt and top, had some lunch and waited for Wendy who arrived just after one.

I poured two glasses of wine and told Wendy all about what had happened with the boys. How I hypnotised both of them, allowed Scot to think he had hypnotised me and 'make me do things'. The things the three of us did including Len's submission. I went into some detail taking about half an hour.

"The important thing where you are concerned is that both of them wanted to hypnotise you, Scot tried and failed. They are both enthralled by your tits as well as you being the most gorgeous girl in the class."

"No you are the prettiest girl in class and as Len is the fittest lad you were made for each other. Could you hypnotise me?"

"I don't know, do you want me to?"

"Nobody else has succeeded and I'd like to know what it's like."

"Okay, let's go," I said. It did not take me long to hypnotise her, I'm pretty good at it. "Put your hands out, march around the room," with her arms out like an aeroplane she marched around the room. "Go into the bedroom," she marched to the door but could not go through it with her arms outstretched. She was marking time like a good guardswoman.

"Are you having problems?"

"Yes I can't get through the door," she whimpered.

"Back up and turn around, quack like a duck," I ordered.

"Quack, quack, quack,"

"Okay stop, sit down, I will count down from three then you will wake up." Three, two, one, I clicked my fingers.

"Wow I couldn't put my arms down, I was totally under your control."

"Not totally, you know that you wouldn't do anything in a trance that you would not do anyway."

"We will have to put that to the test, like you did with the boys," she giggled. "Do you want to see how far you can push me?"

"Are you sure? I'll have you doing all sorts, wanking in front of the window maybe."

"I think I will draw the line at that."

"Sleep," she went under. "All the lads like your tits, so perhaps you will stand in front of me, dance and slowly, sexily unbutton your shirt." She stood and started gyrating. I am not into women but Wendy is very attractive and very sexy. Prior to undoing her shirt she pulled her skirt up above her knees, in fact half way up her thighs. She turned her back and tweaked her bum.

She had a smile on her face when she turned back, she licked her lips as her hands reached for the top button. Oh god, she was turning me on, I should stop her. My pussy was definitely becoming moist. If she does this in front of the boys they'll go wild. The second button exposed the top of her bra. She has a cleavage, something I don't have.

A third button, I bet she would have worn a sexier bra if she had known what was going to happen. Another button and the shirt fell open, she shrugged it off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She licked her lips again, it made them quite glossy.

"Skirt," I was going to see when she would stop. She put her hands behind her and unfastened the skirt, it was quite tight and she had to wiggle to get it down. It hit the floor and she stepped out of it. Her bra may have been quite ordinary, her knickers were brief and sexy. "Turn," her bum was almost naked, just a thong going up her crack to the waistband.

She seemed to be enjoying it. "Unfasten your bra," she really did have luscious tits. Her hands went behind her back and the bra fell open, her tits hardly dropped, they were gorgeous. "Hold them, give me a wave." she did, fuck I was getting turned on. "On your knees in front of me," she was pushing her tits towards me. I pinched both nipples hard, she made no protest. It seemed a waste not to see how far she would go.

"Turn round and get on all fours," she did as she was told. "Slowly, one side at time push your knickers down," Pushing them down did not expose any more of her bum as she was wearing a thong. The interesting part came as she gradually exposed her pussy, as the thong peeled from her bum crack eventually the slightly wider part which covered her pussy dropped away.

"Spread your cheeks, let me see your wet looking cunt, slut!" she pulled her pussy lips apart. I could see the inner glistening lips. "Turn and look at me," she put her hands on my legs, under my skirt. Looking into my eyes she moved her hands further up until she reached my knickers. I stood, Wendy's hands remained at the top of my legs. "Take my knickers off." I told her and when she had done this I sat back down, spread my legs, leaned right back and said: "Lick my cunt, no hands, I'm sore from all the shagging."

Her tongue entered me, my tender, sore pussy, it was bliss. No girl had ever done that to me before and Wendy knew what to do. I climaxed. "Bedroom, crawl," I ordered and watched her naked bum wiggle as she crawled out. Once in the bedroom I instructed her to undress me the rest of the way. We lay on the bed and kissed. "Three, two, one.... I didn't know you were a lesbian," I said.

"Neither did I," she replied. I could smell the wine on her breath.

"What happened?"

"It just seemed the right thing to do, what I wanted to do. I felt so vulnerable but wanted to see, feel, experience your pussy. I wanted to taste you. Am I still hypnotised?"

"Not now, but I think everything you did you wanted to do. I must admit I wanted you to do it too. How did you know what exquisite things to do?"

"The things I like done to me and the things I think I would like done to me. I did them to you." She kissed me. We lay facing each other, kissing occasionally, I was playing with her nipples.

"Seriously, what do you want to do about the boys? Do you want to be here? Would you like a cock or two between your tits? I know they would and I cannot supply the necessary tits."

She pounced on them and started sucking my nipple, "you have lovely little tits," she said as she swapped one to the other.

"Be that as it may they are useless for a titty fuck whereas you have a pair of beauties. If I had a cock that's where I'd like to put it, well one of the places, she had several others. I moved on top of her. "Enough! The boys will be here in a couple of hours. Do you want me to hypnotise them? Do you want me to hypnotise you?"

"I'd like to be submissive, perhaps pretending to be under and they take advantage of me."

"We need to have you ready but not too obvious. It's a pity you have not got a sexier bra, I'd lend you one of mine," I giggled. "I think it may just cover your nipples."

She giggled, "Don't knock your knockers," she said prior to another assault on my tits.

"I know." I jumped up, went to my drawers and found a stretchy cropped top I often used instead of a bra. I am small, a thirty two inch bust, Wendy is at least thirty four, possibly thirty six and that is under her large tits. We tried it on her, hell it squeezed her tits in, her nipples poking out. "Fuck that is so sexy."

She jumped back on the bed and we kissed again, I think I can class myself as bisexual. "When they arrive you will be standing in the centre of the room with your hands behind your head, one stocking clad leg slightly forward. Looking sexy and available. I will make them strip off and perhaps do a thing or two before allowing them to touch you. You must not laugh." She laughed.

"What will you have them do?"

"Not me, us, They will do whatever we decide because they want to get in your knickers and between your tits. So let's see what they would do to get that." I had another idea and jumped up again, in a drawer I found a pair of very stretchy hot pants. When she lay down her tits hardly fell to the side.

A silly thought I wondered how far apart her nipples were when she was lying down compared with standing up. I bet only an inch or two. She is gorgeous. Her rib cage was visible, her indented stomach led to the downy covered hummock above her pussy. "No wonder they want you, you are beautiful," I said. "Let's have a snack, a shower and get ready to entertain the boys."

We washed each other without too much sexual touching and when we finished I sat Wendy down and dried her hair. I brushed it, parted it in the middle and put it in two bunches using a pair of little girl bobbles. This was a travesty of her beautiful sexy hair. She dried my hair and styled it more conventionally. I put makeup on Wendy, a little over the top but I think very sexy I did the same for myself.

I rubbed talcum powder on her lower portion, put a pair of my knickers on her. They were of course very tight, the camel toe was so beautiful I had to touch it, she has such glorious puffy pussy lips.

Now for the hot pants, she got her legs in them alright and I pulled them up and got them over her bottom. "Breath in," I pulled the zip up. Hell, her pussy lips were just as prominent. "Sit on the bed," she walked a few steps to the bed, her bum looked delicious (and smackable) she half sat half lay on the bed. I rolled a thigh high stocking up her left leg, lightly touching her pussy as I reached the top. I repeated with her right leg. I don't know about the boys I was certainly turned on, which was quite obvious from my naked wet pussy.

Just the crop top now, I kissed her nipples before I put it on her. "Make yourself comfortable on the bed til they get here." I put a minidress on over my nakedness.

"Do you think you should really hypnotise me so I don't mess it up?"

"I think you'll be fine but I will just to be sure," I told her. There was a knock at the door and I helped Wendy up before I answered it. I closed the bedroom door. "Welcome boys I have a big surprise for you if you are very good. Take your clothes off." They looked at each other, being a bit wary having had each other's cock in their mouth for a few seconds.

Scot shrugged his shoulders and began stripping, Len followed suit. "Get on all fours," I put myself close to them so when they looked up they could see my lack of underwear. "Crawl to the bedroom," I followed, encouraging them with my fish slice. I opened the door for them and there stood Wendy, one stockinged leg slightly bent and forward, her hands behind her head.

"Well boys, Wendy is in a trance just to please you, I talked to her about it before I put her in a trance. You want to have your cock between her tits she wants to be fucked, you just have to earn it. Are you up for it?"

"Oh, yes," said Scot, his tongue figuratively hanging out. Len agreed.

"Pick a foot each and lick it." I went to fetch some scissors. "Lick your way up her lovely legs, I'm sure you can see the target." I watched as they licked their way up her legs, never taking their eyes off her camel toe. They reached the leg of her hot pants. "Stand up," they both got to their feet, their cocks were already standing up.

"Now you see where you want your cock to be, see those lovely nipples," I pinched them to demonstrate before pulling the material over the nipple out and cutting across made a circular hole for the nipple to force its way through, I repeated with the other side. "There you go boys, what you have been lusting after for a couple of months. Get your mouth around them." They were bending forward so I hit them both while they did it. This was so much fun.

"Okay boys let go, on your knees," I cut the straps, their eyes were at tit level. I slowly cut the top between her tits, each side fell away exposing a bit more. I stopped cutting just before I cut through. "Come on lads you want to see them, grab a bit of her top in your teeth and pull it down."

That didn't need much encouragement, her beautiful tits were soon on display in all their glory. "Push them together, see where your cock could be." They looked so happy, it was a shame to disturb them. "Len, go around her back, unfast her pants and pull the zip down. This is where you get to see her exquisite bum, and her extremely puffy cunt lips.... if I allow it."

He managed to unfasten the pants. "Both of you ease her pants down, kiss her bum, her belly and any bits that are not covered." I got busy with the fish slice again. they were impervious to anything they were so involved in Wendy. So Wendy was standing there, hands behind her head with the two of them fawning over her. "Down boys, come here," they crawled to me.

"Wendy, go into the lounge, sit back in the chair and spread your legs, take your hands off your head and use them to press your tits together ready to accommodate a cock. If the boys are good they will join you soon." She walked into the lounge. "You two, one take my cunt and one my bumhole," I parted my legs, lifted my dress and soon two tongues were licking me. I will admit I was feeling jealous of Wendy and her big tits.

"Stand up," I turned my back, reached backward and took a cock in each hand. I led them into the lounge, turned around and squeezed their balls. One of you is going to have a titty fuck the other a pussy fuck. You don't really deserve it but Wendy wants some cock and you two are available. On your knees," I took up my scissors and cut Wendy's knickers across the crotch. "Len spit on Wendy's cleavage," he did and was soon titty fucking her. "Scot, lick her cunt and then fuck her."

Scot was soon fucking her and Len's cock was clamped between her tits and touching her willing mouth on the up stroke. Wendy was smiling at me, enjoying this. I didn't particularly want Len or Scot, I quite fancy some time with Wendy. Once they have treated us to a meal I will get rid of them.

"Yowwwww," Wendy climaxed, Len shot his load over Wendy's tits and face. It didn't take long for Scot to follow suit in her pussy.

"Get down boys," when they were on their knees in front of me I clicked my fingers and Wendy came out of her trance. "You are treating us to a meal out this evening and as we will not be wearing any underwear at all then you need to do something. I did think of you wearing our underwear but I think Wendy's bra may be a bit conspicuous. Scot get the pink ribbon." He crawled off.

Wendy looked at me in askance. "You will see," he returned with the remainder of the ribbon. I was wearing my minidress, pulled up still to show the bottom of my bottom. Wendy, my top which was round her waist, my knickers which were round her hips and stockings which had somehow survived intact.

I cut the ribbon in half. Wendy and I sat on the couch with the boys standing in front of us. "Right Wendy follow what I do," I put the centre of the ribbon under Scot's balls, crossed it over them and repeated, pulling it fairly tight. I then went over his cock, which was beginning to react, and wrapped it round several times. A couple of turns joining cock and balls then all that's needed is the big bow. Wendy had done a good job.

"Now you see when we are out other people will just see a disgusting bulge in their pants but we will know it's a big pink bow." I was holding Scot's balls and Wendy was copying with Len. "Of course the other advantage is that it does not matter how much you hit their balls they cannot retract," I said, slapping Scot's cock and balls, I smiled at Wendy as both lads doubled up. "Get dressed, go to the pub and wait for us," I told them. We went into the bedroom and closed the door.

I put my finger to my lips to keep her quiet until we heard them go out. She put her hands up my skirt pushing it up a few more inches and grasped my waist, easily lifting me onto the bed. Her hands continued up my body until they were on my nipples, meanwhile her mouth was on my pussy. After watching their antics I really needed this, her mouth on my pussy was marvellous but perhaps the biggest turn on was her tits on my leg. Is it my lack of tits? Is it because men lack tits that they are such idiots about them? Probably, after all, I'm a bit of an idiot about cocks.

We giggled a lot, I got my dress off and kissed her. I sucked her nipples, licked the spunk from between her tits and off her face. She rolled me over and started sucking my nipples, holding my hands above my head and rubbing her tits into me. I spread my legs, my poor sore pussy would have taken anything but luckily only had to take her tongue I shrieked as I came.

I washed Wendy and myself, I put on a different minidress and Wendy her skirt and top over the ripped top and knickers. We met the boys in the pub and went on to the restaurant. I sat opposite Len and next to Scot. I soon had my bare foot up and into Len's crotch this did lift my dress up short of displaying my pussy. I managed to hook my foot under his balls and waggle it about, his was a picture of agony and ecstasy. I went to the ladies and as girls do Wendy came with me.

As we washed our hands I said:"Do you want the boys to come back?"

"Erm.... no I don't think so... I want you to spank me," she blurted out. "I have never been spanked and I think I would like it. "Will you spank me?" Wendy asked.

Damn right I would. "I don't know, do you just want to be spanked or do you want to be a submissive for a day?"

"I don't know."

"Okay we'll get rid of the boys and we'll go back to my flat and I will tell you what you are going to do."

And that is what we did....