Hypnotized by the Pool?! Pt. 04

Story Info
Overall sluttiness, Magic the Gathering, and blackmail.
4.7k words
4.45
8.9k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Rising Stakes

Did she come off as a gold-digger? There's no way.

Not even twenty years old, the two of them must have just looked like an unlikely university couple in the back seat of the car. Her: done-up, blonde, gorgeous, fit, wearing an admittedly slutty outfit and an outrageous necklace. Him: greasy, wearing an anime hoodie and sweatpants, hiding the fact he was a little overweight and hadn't had a haircut in the last month. Cassie dodged the eye contact from the Uber driver as Robbie inched closer to her neck and... smelled her.

"Don't talk too much, okay berry blossom? Most of the boys have inadequate social skills to interact with a female such as yourself."

"Mhmm," Cassie hummed, adjusting in her seat. Her leotard shirt was tighter than she thought and tugged at her crotch. "Where are we going?"

"A gaming establishment downtown. You wouldn't have heard of it. We play a complicated collector's card game called Magic The Gathering. It requires the players to construct decks of cards that balance a system of energy, warriors, and artifacts to defeat your opponent..."

Robbie continued on to describe how his deck of cards was far superior to his friends while nonchalantly placing his sweaty palm on her thigh.

Cassie cringed and searched out the window for their destination. Her new "boyfriend" had some sort of secret code for the driver, though, because they went around and around until Robbie unloaded every fact he knew about the game. When they finally arrived he let out an exasperated sigh that made Cassie want to wipe herself off.

"Perfect timing, old chap! You earned yourself a tip."

"Thank you, sir."

Robbie tipped him 200 dollars for the 15 minute detour.

What do their parents do? Not prepared for the cold, Cassie stood outside the car clutching herself as she waited for Robbie to take her into the shop. Waited — A year ago I would have just walked in. Her fingers absently traced the huge sapphire around her neck and she estimated, roughly, how many hours it would have taken her to afford such a thing. How many hours did she owe Robbie? How many dates? The idea made her feel dirty. Well, what's a date with me worth?

"Ouch!"

Robbie skipped a few feet and raised his hands. He just pinched my butt!

"Robbie, don't!"

"Oh, come now, my dairy plum. I was only playing. I'll buy you your very own shiny magic deck, how about that?" He walked inside. "Hurry up, it's cold out here."

Cassie walked in after him, totally annoyed, not sure how she was supposed to react to this newfound physical aggression coming out of him. A girl should set boundaries and maintain respect. But she also had to play nice if she was planning on putting up with him for a few more months at least. Where was the balance?

Then she saw the cards in the shop: 79.99, 124.99, 330.00, and nearly had to pick her jaw off the floor. Three hundred dollars for a piece of cardboard!

Robbie escorted her to a long table with a bunch of... interesting people that smelled... strong, each of them in the middle of trading or playing with their cards sheathed in different colored protectors. Robbie immediately took center stage in that regard and revealed a case full of black-sleeved shinies (at least that's what Cassie called them), some with signatures that were clearly very impressive.

"Greetings, boys. This is my girlfriend."

Glasses reflected like headlights, and she could nearly hear their energy drink fueled heartbeats quicken. So intense! Cassie pulled at her necklace and did a little wave with her free hand. "Hello?"

"What's your name?" The question came from a girl at the end of the table. She had pink crew-cut hair and spoke nice and clear.

"Cassie."

"Nice to meet you, Cassie. My name is Gale."

There was an awkward pause.

Can I go sit with her?

The other boys introduced themselves next, taking turns shouting their names. Or not, a few of them didn't seem to care enough to introduce themselves, which Cassie didn't mind one bit.

Before the whole ordeal ended Robbie had already started trading his cards and talking numbers with an older guy at the shop. Numbers which seemed to add up quickly. A thousand and what?

Did it make Cassie horrible to perk up at the mention of money? She sat there not saying much other than the expected replies to random weebs, while she thought about that. There was an obvious difference in Robbie's disposable income and hers, and that... excited her? The sheer amount of stuff she could buy with only a few thousand dollars seemed endless. When they started to play it was like all she could see were dollar signs. How much was that shiny worth? How much was that? Some spectators even openly checked their value on phones.

As for the actual game, Robbie's turns never ended. His cards did two or three times as much as his impoverished opponent and he slapped them down with such authority, such disregard. Like royalty.

"Take 18 direct damage," he said.

"That was actually 22," Thomas said, defeated. "The token gets pumped, too. I'm dead."

"Ha. Wondering if you'd catch that. Did you see that, Cassie?"

Cassie kissed him on the cheek.

Why did I just do that!? Robbie's chest swelled like a giant inflatable raft she'd accidentally pulled the cord to. He was about to say something completely embarrassing! Panicking, Cassie placed a cool hand on his forearm and tried her most breathy voice.

"Can I play, too?" she asked.

"O-of course! Did you want one of my perfectly constructed..."

"No! I want to pick my own guys. It wouldn't be fun if they weren't my cards."

"I suppose that makes sense, baby girl. Go pick whichever cards you want and I'll pay, okay? I'll... stay here and, and play against Thomas again," Robbie said, suddenly so stiff. Or perhaps guarding something that would be a bit too obvious if he were to stand up?

Cassie felt electric. Not so confident now, are you? And covertly let out a sigh of relief before walking over to the glass-case display countertops. To her surprise, along with the eyes of every boy at the table, the pink haired girl followed.

"Are you here to help me pick my cards?" Cassie asked, playfully resting her head in her hands and leaning over the counter.

"I can. Is that what you want, Cassie?"

"Maybe."

Humming to herself, Cassie swung her hips back and forth enjoying all the attention. Wearing slutty clothes was surprisingly empowering. She didn't need to be serious, or calculating, or careful. Things just happened the way she wanted them to. Even the fact this obvious lesbian had taken the opportunity to help her pick cards felt like Cassie's will. Pushing her elbows together, Cassie brushed her hair from her eyes and looked up at her.

Gale nearly shattered, red rushing to her cheeks, the pink haired butch girl instantly looked back down at the cards and said something nonsensical. For a lesbian, she was quite cute. (I guess I need to stop caring about that.) Not at all womanly, she looked more like the boys she hung out with, just if they'd actually exercise. And she smelled amazing, like pine and stone.

"You've gotta stand up," Gale said, delicately putting a hand on Cassie's lower back, pushing her upright. "Everyone's staring."

"Oh, god. Sorry, I was looking at the cards. I wasn't thinking."

She left her hand on Cassie's lower back as they talked. "You don't need to. Let me help. What cards are you looking at? Jace Beleren, Sower of Temptation, or Quantum Misalignment?"

"You."

The word jumped out of her. Jumped like the sudden tingling sensation resting on her lower back. Yes, Robbie was right over there playing cards, but it wasn't fair he'd basically trapped her. And she wasn't really going to do anything. Just act a bit slutty, enjoy herself. What's wrong, Gale? Can't you help?

"I'm going to pick my own cards. Then we're going to play." Cassie whispered, trembling with excitement. "If I win, may I have a picture of you naked?"

The gears in Gale's brain were nearly audible as she stole glances back over to the game-table, then back to Cassie, then to the cards. Reaching a decision, she wet her lips and whispered: "I want your panties if you lose."

My panties? Cassie was already so wet, but how could she decline now? Sealing the deal with a nod, Gale went back over to the game table to allow Cassie to choose her cards. Someone needs to gag me. Really, her boyfriend was right there and she was making shady dealings to card-shop lesbians behind his back. She was just so horny.

So one by one she chose cards from the display case that cost the most: shiny, signed, alternate art. How many cards was she even supposed to choose? A lot, it turned out. Over a hundred because some of them were 'the wrong color.'

"Five thousand four hundred and nineteen. And thirty seven cents," the shopkeeper said, unable to keep the shock from his face. Robbie didn't even blink and inserted his credit card.

"You really just chose the prettiest cards, didn't you, blossom?" Robbie scoffed.

"Well I don't know what I'm doing," Cassie lied.

"I'm in the middle of a game, so you'll have to play with your new friend."

"Thank you," she said softly.

Robbie smiled.

Back at the table her pink haired friend shuffled and re-shuffled her cards while Cassie put together her deck with the help of the dweeb sitting next to her. "No, you need more lands," he said. "Do I?" And it was that easy. He counted things and dutifully put the deck together. Very cute.

"A lot of very expensive cards in that deck," said Gale, a bit seriously.

"Well I want what I want," said Cassie.

"Lets play a best of three then. Your deck is worth ten of mine... so I'll go first."

"Okay, boss."

The boys at the end of the table watched for a few turns until they realized Cassie really had no chance at all and literally had never played before. It was a slaughter and Gale was barely helping. Was she cheating? This was a 300 dollar card. But all it does is make one dude? Whatever, one match turned into two; two turned into three for good measure.

Gale's serious expression finally cracked when Cassie missed an easy win in the fourth game. A win Cassie actually saw but decided not to play. It was just so fun to watch Gale's confidence swing, losing was somehow turning Cassie on.

I need to get fucked, like now. What if I upped the bet. Hey Gale, loser becomes the winner's sex slave for a weekend, deal?

Cassie imagined showing up to the lesbian's apartment in nothing but a trench coat and lingerie. A black set with little clasps holding her tight, crisscrossing her body, and something gold pinching her nipples. I need piercings. Her thighs would glisten with wetness in the hallway, and her makeup would be all eyes and lips.

Gale would be overwhelmed, hesitating like a virgin with a collar dangling from her fingertips, an embarrassing little cowbell attached to it until she finally mustered the courage to pull Cassie in.

"Hold still, slut."

And Cassie would obey (she'd lost the bet, after all) soaking up all the hunger in Gale's eyes as the collar was clipped to her neck. How sweet those lips would taste when they finally crashed into the apartment and felt the heat of each other's bodies. Cold hands on her exposed skin, onto the furniture, onto the floor. Slap me! Cassie would struggle so good, and rub all that good smell into her body.

The whole weekend would be maddening. Gale would have so many toys. These sex-obsessed weebs always did. When their introduction was over... "Fuck, Cassie! I was going to take things slow." But Cassie would already be impaled on the biggest toy Gale owned, her whole body stuck giggling in throes of pleasure. For the past hour she'd have been rightfully fucked with everything that vibrated, twisted, and hopefully ejaculated.

I'd be such a mess.

"Here," she'd say, dropping a bowl of water onto the ground. "I don't have a dog dish, so this will have to do."

"Gale!"

"It's 'master' this weekend, slut. Drink up. I've been coming up with ideas all week."

And I've been needing it all week.

In reality, Cassie's chest was pounding.

It was getting late and it was definitely time to pay up her side of the deal. "I'll be right back." In the washroom, she took off her brand new panties (black, with strings, partially see-through) and tucked them into her pocket. Yes, they were absolutely soaked. If not for her leotard, her thighs would have probably already been wet. See, it's a useful top for sluts.

And then she saw herself in the mirror: face flushed, wearing these little jean shorts and her black leotard top that pushed her tits together. She did look like a slut. No, actually she was giving a stranger her brand new panties at a dweeb event. I am a slut. Last year she would have been embarrassed. Now she knew this was something she enjoyed.

Cassie handed Gale her panties right there outside the bathroom. Maybe someone saw, but all bunched up it's not like they would know what she handed her. Gale, on the other hand, quickly tucked the panties away and shot dodgy-glances around the shop like she'd stolen something. And in a way, she had. Enjoy.

"Robbie, let's go. I have school tomorrow, I can't stay here all night."

"Yes, fine. Sorry chaps. Another day. The girlfriend needs her rest." He winked, and the nerds chuckled awkwardly.

In the uber Cassie casually rested her hand on the inside of his thigh. For all his blathering then, he didn't know what to say. What had come over her? Was all it took to get a girl's affection a few shiny cards?

Cassie, on the other hand, felt feral. Moving decisively, she talked about how much fun she had with her new cards and rubbed him through his pants. It didn't feel fair though, rubbing him only through his pants after being given such generous gifts, so she readjusted and snuck her hand under his waistband onto his cock. It was already hard and hot to the touch.

Okay, it's small...

But it was there.

"I have this card," she continued, taking his cock between two fingers, then three, and gently going up and down.

"It was so strong." She didn't exactly know why it was strong, but the card almost won her a match against Gale. None of Gale's cards were allowed to touch it. Up and down, up and down.

"Imouto-san." Robbie groaned and arched his back.

Cassie didn't know what that meant, but she could hear it was a good thing and rubbed his chest with her free hand. She could feel him getting close and paused to massage his balls while they were stopped at a red. Once they started moving again she moved back to his cock.

"Gale's won, though. I think she might have been cheating? I don't know."

Robbie was sweating, his face contorted in all directions.

Cassie snuggled closer, getting right into his face. "But it was fun. Thank you, Robbie!"

And then she kissed him, slowing her handjob down to just one touch as she traced the veins on his cock... until the cum couldn't help but start to ooze out.

Cassie giggled as she felt Robbie shiver into her mouth and push his tongue into her teeth. His cum coated her hand.

Whatever the uber driver saw, he didn't say anything, and Cassie got out at her stop and waved him gone. When the car rounded the corner she paused and stared at her hand shining in the moonlight. Then, without thinking, put a finger into her mouth. It was bitter and salty. Stop! Gross, gross, gross. What did I just do!? I need to get inside!

Part II: Consequences and Consequences

The next morning Cassie drifted through swim practice, diving deeper and remaining underwater to think rather than keeping up with the team. Since joining, she'd noticed the pool had a way of helping her sort out her thoughts: how she enjoyed being ogled wearing her new clothes, her acceptance of being bisexual, and becoming Robbie's girlfriend for gifts (expensive gifts).

Swimming as she did, Cassie received numerous upset glares from her passing teammates. Everyone knew if one of the other girls slacked off they'd be getting a tongue lashing from Mia; Cassie was getting special treatment.

When she got out of the pool Mia stopped her, though, smiled prettily, and then shouted at her to get back in the water and keep swimming. The others laughed as they walked off to the locker room, satisfied she was finally getting punished, which left just Mia and Cassie to the pool. Only one length later, however, and her captain beckoned her over to the ladder. Cassie tucked away a smile.

"Stay." Mia got down and sat on the edge of the ladder, forcing Cassie to grab the rail. "I've decided I don't want you seeing the other girls changing. So you'll slack off each practice and stay behind to make it up." She peeled off Cassie's swim-cap and pulled the blonde closer by her hair.

"Yes, captain." Cassie winced. "I was just out late last night."

"Ew, I know. With my brother."

"Yes!" (Ow.)

"Hmm." Mia pulled up, forcing the blonde to kick her feet.

Mia had many many things she wanted to talk to the girl about, but now wasn't the time or place. Now, all she had time to do was torment her. So just as Cassie was kicking enough to stabilize Mia let up, resulting in a pendulum of boobs coming in and out of the water.

Splashing like an idiot, spitting water, not even trying to grab onto the rail, the blonde's first instinct seemed to be to let Mia waterboard her. The feeling was dangerous. What if she were crazy? How long would Cassie let her hold her there?

Mia pulled her into the ladder between her knees. A terrible need building in her chest. "Are you excited for your reward tonight?"

"Yes!" Cassie gasped, grabbing hold of the ladder.

"Did you want a taste?"

"Please."

Still holding her hair, Mia drew the blonde up to her mouth and then just before their lips touched told her to open her mouth.

Horny beyond belief, Cassie opened her mouth and closed her eyes, knowing what was to come. She could feel Mia's breath on her tongue as her captain drooled into her mouth. She's spitting in my mouth! It tasted so sweet. Cassie's throat clenched to swallow, but she resisted and held her mouth open begging for more.

"That's all you get."

Cassie swallowed it and looked at Mia, praying she was for some reason looking away at a flickering light or passing plane through the windows. But the Korean goddess was locked on her with those beautiful dark brown eyes, watching her every embarrassing movement. There was nowhere to hide.

A little kicking from Cassie allowed her to get closer and maybe kiss her? Just a little bit closer — Mia dunked her back in the water.

"Mr. Kim wants to see you after. Swim one more lap before coming to the showers. Actually, make that two. Wouldn't want you peeping."

Cassie put her hair into a ponytail, slipped on her other crop top (pink kinda punk style with the word HEAT written on the front), and pulled up her pair of faded/ ripped jeans that showed off her thighs. Next she put on her new earrings and did her makeup, giving her lots of time to make assumptions on why Mr. Kim wanted to see her. It's just another check-in. He doesn't know I took the trophy. How could he know?

The thought followed her like a shadow all the way to his office. Tina wasn't there; there was a little sign up that suspiciously said "Gone for Lunch." They'd be all alone.

When Cassie walked in and knocked on the inside of the door Mr. Kim was waiting for her, sitting in his chair as usual and wearing a dark grey sweater over a collared shirt. He looked a bit nervous, but then most guys seemed more frazzled when her stomach was out. Cassie took her time sitting down.

12