Hypnotized by the Pool?! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Mr Kim."

"Hello, yes." He got up and shut the door, not really looking at her, then leaned back on the edge of his desk. "We have a new problem, Cassie. Look at this."

That shadow had arrived. It was a video playing from his desktop monitor — of his office. Wait, wait, wait. Where is that camera?! And then there she was, waltzing in swapping out his trophy for a plastic one.

"I can get it back!"

He looked a bit shocked. "You have the money?"

"Yes... I can sell some things."

'Tsck, tsck, tsck,' he made a clicking noise with his mouth and shook his head. "This is very serious, Miss Bergh. Just getting the trophy back would be half the problem. The university will press charges. You will be expelled." The desk groaned as he leaned back on it.

"I can't get expelled, Mr. Kim..." Cassie found herself looking for a way out: at the plastic trophy, the closed door, under the desk, anything. But she had him on camera. The only way to fix this was through Mr. Kim. Taking a big shaky breath, Cassie looked back at him just staring at her and gathered her courage.

"I'm afraid once I hand over this video, the whole matter is out of my hands."

"I could work for you. I could clean your house, wash your car, make food, help your classes—"

"Miss. Bergh I have a wife to do those things. I study Quantum physics. You wouldn't be much use, would you?"

"You could use me then."

Mr. Kim's slacks sprang to life and he glanced down at his watch.

Cassie knew what she had just insinuated, but what choice did she have? I lose everything if I'm expelled. I can't hesitate! As if pushed downward by a dark hand, Cassie wet her lips and slipped down to her knees, her thighs showing through the holes in her jeans and her boobs bouncing. If someone walked in on her or he declined it would be all over — she was risking her life on her sex appeal.

Mr. Kim didn't look like he knew what to do. Fidgetity, he wasn't telling her to blow him, but he also wasn't telling her to stop... So, carefully, Cassie shuffled forward on her knees until she was holding his pants and looked up.

"Please. Mr. Kim. Can we make a deal?"

"Miss. B-bergh."

Months, no years, of planning to find a student susceptible to hypnosis and now he was getting cold feet? Mr. Kim was a 5' 6'' middle aged, married, unattractive man. He'd never so much as made a sexual joke around a woman this beautiful for fear he'd be reported or accused of misconduct. His plan was to hypnotize her more, and take her somewhere private, like a hotel. But this, wearing what she was wearing, was too much.

"Yes?" she whispered.

"Suck me off and the v-video stays between us."

"You'll delete it?"

Mr. Kim unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock, pressing it feverishly against the blonde's lips, then into her mouth.

"There."

Fuck.

The smell of sex and domination turned Cassie's dials up to eleven, but he hadn't agreed to delete the video! I'm doing this now. It did feel good in her mouth. It had been so long since she'd sucked dick, even in this situation she wanted to savor it: the taste, the smell, the feel of a man pulsing inside her mouth. Mr. Kim's cock was unexpectedly long for an asian guy (not that she'd been with many), just a bit thin. Easy to work with.

Cassie experimented going all the way down the shaft but only made it halfway. Kind of embarrassed, she retreated back and tongued the tip.

Despite herself, she moaned.

Mr. Kim moved like a kid at Christmas and yanked at Cassie's top until her tits were out for display in her new black lacy bra, and his cock was moving steadily between those lips. His wife's boobs were so small in comparison, he felt almost angry at how good this little Canadian slut had it. Her body was spilling out, begging for attention, begging for sex, he would accept all her gifts.

Reaching down, Mr. Kim went into her bra and pinched her nipples until he felt a hum of reaction tickle his cock, then squeezed them fully. Heaven was a gorgeous blonde suffocating on your cock. Spit and pre-cum leaked out of her lips and down her throat to her tits. He wanted to get deeper.

Cassie wanted to get a hand down her pants but Mr. Kim kept pushing forward, forcing her to lean back onto her hands. And even if she could, she shouldn't. I shouldn't be enjoying this! I'm being used. Tricked...

Mr. Kim had walked forward so much he was overtop of her, holding her head and fucking downward like an animal, watching the hallway through the blurred glass with the eyes of a priest: praying while doing something he shouldn't.

"Take my cock. Take it," he growled.

His orgasm was blooming quick, but he needed to hurry up. Images moved through the glass.

Cassie focused on contact and breathing, giving her sport's director full access to her mouth and tits, feeling him grope at her with such lust it made her head spin. I'm literally getting face-fucked at school. Finally. No, Cassie, not finally!

She moaned a little too loud.

"Shh! Fucking girl. Stay quiet. Just like that. I'm almost there."

Cassie pinched her knees together and wallowed in her need. Spit trickled down over her chest and stomach as the cold office air ran goosebumps up her skin. She felt his cock twitching then and had the immediate urge to gag, but resisted.

"Swallow it. Don't make a mess. Fuck, Miss. Bergh. Not a drop. Modeun-eul."

They both remained perfectly quiet as they heard Tina come back from her lunch and set her belongings down on her desk. Little motions were all that was allowed: slow thrusting, an involuntary swallow, and then he slowly pulled out. Cassie hardly breathed until Tina randomly walked off into the back rooms, and then she coughed cum all over the floor.

Mr. Kim zipped up his pants and handed her a ball of kleenex.

After wiping the ground, Cassie adjusted her bra and threw her top back (hanging from the fake plant in the corner of the room.) Mr. Kim watched her with a kind of shell-shock in his eyes at what they'd both done, though he still grabbed a flash drive off his desk and handed it to her to help her 'behavioral issues.'

Cassie took it out of reflex, feeling his cum make its way into her stomach. She needed to know how she looked. Was her makeup running? Was her hair a mess? Her breath... she dived into her purse and popped a few mints into her mouth.

Mr. Kim smiled.

"The video," Cassie started, but Mr. Kim had already opened the door.

"Don't worry about the video, Miss. Bergh. I will contact you later. Have a good day."

Cassie stood up, still so horny, but also bothered, and now frustrated.

"Please, you need to delete it, Mr. Kim."

"You don't make the rules, Miss Bergh." He turned his nose from her and gently pushed her out the door by her ass. "Good bye."

12